A Condom Big Enough for a Futa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah you little cumdump this is just the appetizer before the main course. Sorry about your jaw, I'm sure it'll go back to normal eventually."

Victoria continued this stream of degrading commentary as she pistoned her cock harder and harder into the girls gullet. Dylan didn't understand how the girl could take this much cock, especially since Victoria looked bigger than ever. Not only was her cock clearly even larger than in the previous video, it's thickness making it looks like a third leg was jutting from her crotch, but her balls were clearly bigger as well. Her ballsack looked like it was straining to contain the giant testicles contained within, both of them looking as big as watermelons as they bounced back and forth from the strength of her thrusting. Cum, or precum as Victoria claimed it was, streamed down the underside of her cock and dripped off her balls. The mystery girl's mouth was completely covered in the sticky white substance, with more of it splashing across her face and down the few parts of her neck that Dylan could see. Her neck looked incredibly stretched by the mammoth invader thrusting into it.

"Too bad you'll never get to experience this, with a tiny pathetic cock you have. A girl could probably fit your dick and tiny little balls in her mouth at the same time. Fucking pathetic loser."

These were the last words Dylan heard before the video stopped again. He didn't know how much more of this he could take. A video of actual penetration might actually make him go insane. And Victoria's words stung him to his core. How could Jessica ever look at him like a man again after seeing all of this? He was just glad that it didn't seem that she was awake to see all of this - at least he'd be able to deal with it tomorrow. She still hadn't read or replied to his own texts or Victoria's lewd displays, so he was certain she was asleep. The professor's voice rang out to him, breaking Dylan from his self-pitying trance.

"Alright kids we're about halfway through this class, so why don't you all take a 15 minute break to use the restroom or stretch and then meet back here for the second half of class."

With these words of temporary dismissal, all of the other students immediately started to get up and shuffle out of class. Dylan grabbed his backpack and started to stand up, trying to hide the erection he just realized all of Victoria's content had given him. Despite all the harsh words and humiliation, Victoria decimating that chick with her giant cock was without a doubt the hottest thing he'd ever seen - not that he would ever willingly admit it to her. As he stood up, his phone started to buzz once more; it was a video call from Victoria. Looking around once more, Dylan placed his bag in front of his crotch and power walked out of class towards the bathroom, which was luckily just around the corner.

Dylan practically kicked open the door to one of the stalls. Throwing his bag on the ground, he pulled out his phone and sat down on the toilet. He hesitated for just a moment, not sure if he wanted to take this leap to having Victoria be able to address him directly and, presumably, destroy this girl in front of him. He swiped on the call, accepting it. Victoria's smirking face immediately lit up the screen, her sharp features framed by her jet black hair filled his vision. Why did she have to be so naturally attractive on top of everything else? His own face looked back into the camera, a mixture of fear and arousal painted across his soft features. Starting at him with her dark brown eyes, Victoria began to speak.

"Since you still haven't seem to figure it out, you fucking loser, I figured I'd show you a little surprise. Are you in the bathroom? God you're a pathetic little faggot. Let me see your tiny cock, I could use a laugh," she commanded into the phone.

Dylan shakily began to unzip his jeans, and with one hand managed to fish his small dick out of his pants. His small cockhead barely managed to clear the hole in his jeans with only a small portion of his thin shaft poking out of the zipper. He changed the camera to the front camera, and showed Victoria his miniscule package. She cackled.

"Holy shit that's it?! You really are a pathetic little bitch. That's not even big enough to be called a dick - it's more like a dicklet," she exclaimed harshly; "I think my dick was bigger than that before I even hit puberty! God, it all makes sense now. Let me show you a real fucking cock!"

With this exclamation, she changed to the front camera on her phone and angled it down. Dylan was stunned. In front of him must've been 3 feet of cock jutting out from Victoria's crotch, taking up nearly all the space in her groin. Before, her cock was as thick as a can of soda but now it looked larger than a 2 liter. The one hand she had on her cock didn't even come close to encompassing the whole thing, and he didn't think her fingers would meet even if she encircled it with both hands. The veins on it were as thick as his thumb, probably a couple of his fingers actually, and they pulsed violently down the whole length of her cock. Finally the shaft ended at a head that was just as large as the rest of the beast - a giant angry red mushroom-shaped head that was currently leaking a steady stream of the thickest cum he had ever seen in his life. It poured onto the floor and down her cock towards her balls, which also looked like they had gotten bigger. Bigger than watermelons at this point, they swayed in their overstrained sack, audibly gurgling and sloshing. Dylan realized this gurgling was the same low sound he had heard in the first couple videos and that it was her enormous testicles producing cum at an alarming rate. Seeing the entire package now, in its full glory, was truly a terrifying sight: it was the most bestial, violent looking cock he had ever seen in his life.

"Ready for your surprise, bitch boy?"

Victoria asked this clearly rhetorical question as she panned the camera upward, the bed and the girl slowly coming into view. Dylan gasped. The mystery girl was lying on the bed, her head resting on the cum soaked headboard. Her blonde hair was a tangled mess, stained and streaked with copious amounts of baby batter. Blue, unfocused eyes looked like they were staring back at him, but they were really looking at Victoria's massive weapon. Her eyes were clearly red from crying, and her face was covered in dry cum; he also noticed her jaw was very bruised and small spurts of cum streamed from the side of her mouth every time she took a breath. Her neck was also red, and her huge breasts, which were also covered in cum like the rest of her, were lying on a slightly bloated stomach - bloated from the amount of cum she was already forced to swallow. The rest of her body was covered in dry cum, including the bright pink thong that still covered her hips. Dylan realized now what this surprise Victoria had been talking about was. The half-broken, beautiful, sexy girl that filled the video feed was none other than his girlfriend Jessica. Every video that Dylan had watched with rapt attention had featured his own girlfriend getting destroyed - and he hadn't even noticed.

Tears streamed down Dylan's face as he watched the screen. How had he not noticed!? He had seen his girlfriend naked plenty of times. He should've put it all together. The huge tits, and fat ass - they always stood out on Jessica's small frame. Hell, the pink thong, the only item of clothing she'd worn through the whole video, was something he had bought her for their 6 month anniversary. She had worn it for him plenty of times - it was one of his favorite sexy pieces that she owned. More clues he had missed popped into his mind, like the bed itself - even though it was now soaked in cum, should have been very familiar to him: he had slept in it plenty of times. Other small details flowed through his brain, like the posters on the wall in the background of the first picture, and the shelf the camera sat on during the face fucking video. All of these were things he should have noticed, but he didn't because he was too focused on Victoria's mind-breaking cock. And now he was going to watch his girlfriend get permanently wrecked by that same cock.

"Understand now, you fucking idiot?" Victoria asked, addressing him once more as she panned the camera back down to her cock, "this whole fucking time I've been wrecking your little girlfriend, and you didn't even notice. Ready to watch your bitch get broken?"

Not waiting for a reply and not caring for one either, Victoria climbed onto the bed and crawled towards Jessica. Her immense cock, waved past her face and leaked a steady stream of cum onto the sheets. She kneeled in between Jessica's legs, farther back than any guy would ever need to. Her giant hunk of girl meat rested across the entirety of Jessica's torso, lying firmly between her large breasts. Grabbing it by the base, her other hand stabilizing her phone, she smacked her weighty cock up and down on Jessica's body, cum spraying from the perpetually-leaking tip across her face and the wall behind her. The weight of the cock slamming down onto Jessica caused her to spit up even more cum and grunt in pain from the sheer size of the meaty tool hitting her body. Victoria reached down and with one pull, ripped the soaked thong from Jessica's body, causing her to yelp in surprise. She moved her cockhead down to the entrance of the tiny, hairless pussy in front her, and rubbed it up and down the slit, covering it in cum. The camera zoomed in on Victoria's glans pressing against Jessica's virginal-looking cunt, the size disparity between the 2 genitalia was astounding.

"Time to break your bitch!"

Jessica spread her legs wider, her eyes focusing and widening as she realized what was finally happening. Taking hold of one of Jessica's hips, Victoria pressed her cockhead as hard as she could into the too-tiny slit. Panting and gasping, Jessica wiggled her hips back and forth; whether she was trying to help Victoria get her cock in, or if it was one last attempt at resistance, no one was sure. With a loud grunt, Victoria gave a powerful thrust, and her cockhead, with an audible popping sound, finally broke it's way into the poor blonde's pussy. Jessica screamed. Dylan wanted to scream. The scene in front of him completely broke his brain. Jessica's vagina was stretched, with what should have been to a tearing point, around the immense glans of Victoria's cock. The lips of her sex were practically non-existent. A large bulge appeared in her stomach under her belly button as more cock than she had ever even imagined taking, stretched her cunt to new extremes.

"Fuck bitch, are you a virgin? This might be the tightest cunt I've ever broken in!" Victoria yelled, "you're never gonna be able to feel your cuck faggot boyfriend again, not that you'd ever want to after I wreck you!"

With this final exclamation, Victoria set her phone down on the nightstand next to them, making sure to prop it up using her special phone case that extended in the back. Satisfied with the angle, having years of practice at filming herself wrecking cunts, she firmly placed both hands on Jessica's hips. With a predatory smirk, she began to thrust. Slowly at first, she steadily started to make ground in Jessica's vice-like pussy. Centimeters of progress turned into half inches, and the bulge in Jessica's stomach moved higher and higher. Hands hooked under knees, trying to stretch her legs out as far as she could, Jessica peered down between her oversized tits, and watched with morbid interest as the bulge slowly moved up her stomach and past her belly button. With more than 2 feet of cock still sticking out, Victoria hit her first obstacle: Jessica's cervix. She screamed once more as she felt the giant cockhead slam into the entrance of her womb.

"Now here comes the fun part." Victoria said as she pulled her cock all the way out, leaving only the massive tip of the head in, "time to get womb fucked bitch!"

With another loud grunt, Victoria thrust with all her strength, cum spraying out of the sides of Jessica's cunt, as her bitchbreaker slammed into the poor girl's cervix. Over and over again she pounded, pulling out as far as she could, before slamming as much as she could back into Jessica's warm depths. Jessica's screams got louder and louder and she felt her cervix slowly start to give, her eyes glued to the moving bulge in her stomach. With a final thrust, Victoria's cock bulled it's way through and lodged itself firmly in Jessica's womb. This act of womb fucking knocked the wind out of Jessica, and she gasped for air as she simultaneously had the biggest orgasm of her life. Cunt squeezing Victoria's cock even tighter, a high pressure stream of girlcum sprayed from her cunt onto Victoria's washboard abs. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her whole body shook in pleasure and pain.

Even Victoria moaned aloud at the new sensation of her cock being hugged by Jessica's womb. With a cruel glint in her eyes, she lifted herself up and grabbed Jessica's ankles and placed them on her shoulders: it was time for the mating press. Jessica of course didn't notice, still in the throes of a mind breaking orgasm and still leaking pussy juice like a broken faucet. With this new position, Victoria used the better angle to force even more cock into Jessica's cunt. Thrusting with the same full strokes as before, Victoria's beastly cock stretched out Jessica's womb more and more. Victoria's thick as glue, pure white precum sprayed out of the side of Jessica's cunt with each thrust. Nearly 18 inches of 2 liter thick, brain destroying cock was lodged firmly in the depths of her eviscerated womb. Jessica finally regained her senses and looked down, noticing the cock shaped bulge in her body had moved past her stomach and was now porturding the skin between her huge breasts, pushing them apart. Hyperventilating, the magnitude of the situation fully hit her.

"You're wrecking my womb! You're fucking up my body! I think I'm fucking cumming again. Holy shit. Oh my god oh my god oh my god I think I'm fucking dying!"

Jessica's first words since the mating started rang through the room and the video. Her entire body convulsed in another squirting orgasm and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. Victoria was fucking her stupid, and she still had nearly a foot and a half of cock to find room for. Thrusting harder and harder, Victoria's pace only quickened. She was gonna destroy this bitch permanently. By this point, Jessica's shaking didn't stop and neither did her squirting; Victoria literally had her in a cycle of never ending orgasms. The bed creaked and rocked, the headboard slamming into the wall as Victoria fucked her into the bed harder and harder. More mindless babble flowed from Jessica's lips, mostly variations of "you're killing me" and "I can't stop cumming" - something Victoria was used to hearing.

Victoria wrapped her hand around Jessica's throat, squeezing hard and cutting off her air flow and her words. She was really giving it to her hard now. She could feel the first of her orgasms boiling in her balls - one that would really fill this bitch up. By this point, the violence of her thrusts combined with her natural strength now had the walls shaking as the bed dented the wall it was against. Seeing that Jessica was slowly turning blue, she released her grip around the fucked-stupid girl's throat and gave her a slap across the face for good measure. With a gasp and a scream, Jessica launched into another multitude of mind shattering orgasms that caused her cunt to squeeze Victoria's cock like it was trying to tear it in two. Victoria was close. With one more thrust, she buried as much of her cock as she could into Jessica, nearly 20 inches at this point. She felt her cock thicken, adding even more girth to her leg sized cock. Her tip flared. Her veins bulged. Her balls, which at this point had been slapping into the bed and had left a definite imprint in the mattress, pulled up towards her body, and gurgled louder than ever. She was cumming.

Her urethra bulged as a mighty load of cum forced its way through. The first thing that happened was the bulge between Jessica's tits slowly started to inflate. She was being absolutely filled with cum. The imprint of Victoria's cockhead no longer noticeable, the bulge got bigger and bigger, before it looked like Jessica had swallowed a blown up balloon. More and more cum continued to flow into her body. The bulge moved lower and now she looked 6 months pregnant. 6 turned into 9, as her stomach and torso continued to inflate larger and larger. Jessica's mouth opened in what looked like another scream, except instead of noise, cum, the rest of the cum she had swallowed from the face fucking, sprayed out of her mouth in a thick stream. Her body had finally rejected it, but not because of its own merit: it was trying to make room for the endless river of cum that was still shooting from Victoria's prodigious cock.

At least a minute had passed and Jessica looked like she was overdue with triplets. Her stomach ballooned out towards the ceiling and began to sag to her sides due to the sheer weight of all the thick cum Victoria was pumping into her. Her breasts were pushed up and covered her face as her stomach continued to expand. Victoria still wasn't finished. With another grunt, her second stream started. The cum continued to flow into Jessica, one stream starting as soon as the previous ended. Only a small trickle leaked from her pussy - Victoria's tree trunk of a cock nearly completely sealed the cum in. Deep stretch marks started appearing on Jessica's stomach as it expanded more and more. The bed creaked from the weight of all the cum being pumped into her. Finally, after several minutes, Victoria's orgasm ended.

The aftermath Victoria's orgasm was as horrifying as it was erotic. Jessica was more cum than person at this point. Her stomach stretched several feet above her and started to cover her arms and legs - it almost pushed Victoria out of her cunt. Her eyes were completely rolled back into her head, and her body continued to spasm in orgasm. Cum still trickled steadily out of her mouth, although by this point it was almost completely out of her stomach and entirely in her womb. Victoria stretched, raising her arms above her head, and let out a satisfied grunt. She looked back down at Jessica and flexed her cock, another spurt of thick as glue cum spraying into the comatose girl's overfilled womb.

"Oh man that was a good first orgasm! What do you think, Dylan? Can your little baby cock compare to that?" Victoria asked, laughing, "This is as close to a futa condom as you get haha!"

Dylan stared at the screen, tears streaming down his face and his mouth agape. His mind was truly broken, almost as much as Jessica's was. His brain couldn't comprehend what he had just seen. The pure, unbridled sexual destruction he had just witnessed was beyond anything any human should've been able to accomplish - or take, in Jessica's case. He didn't respond to Victoria's inquiry. He couldn't. Looking down, he realized his entire crotch was matted in his watery cum - he had multiple orgasms without even touching his tiny dick. The amount of cum more than he'd ever produced before, but still paling in comparison to ever Victoria's precum. He looked back up into his phone's screen to see Victoria's face looking back at him.

"Ready for round two?" Victoria asked, laughing again at Dylan's shocked expression, "I'm just getting started here bitch boy. Jessica won't even look like the girl you knew when I'm done with her!"

The camera faced back towards the futa and the unconscious girl who was more cum then person at this point. Her breathing was heavy and there was an audible sloshing sound with each new breath. Victoria raised her hand and gave Jessica's giant inhumanly cum-filled belly a hard slap, immediately leaving a big bruise and handprint on her skin. Jessica didn't react at all. Victoria's face twisted in anger and with a snarl she started to rain down blows with both hands onto the unresponsive girl's body.