A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nearly half her cock deforming the nurse's face and body, Victoria began to pull out. She knew the limits of the human body well, and even though felt like Cassandra had been hand-crafted to please her cock, she didn't want to risk it getting fully hard; if this happened, she doubt she'd be able to fuck her without an annoying amount of prep work. Victoria had to take several steps back in order to fully unsheathe her cock. Once her brain breaking bitch breaker popped from Cassandra's mouth, it bobbed slightly before slamming into her tits, its weight too heavy for it to hold itself up. Cum sprayed from her cock head as she did this, further painting every inch of the nurse's upper body and face. Cassandra immediately coughed up more mouthfuls of cum onto her own body, her throat finally clearing enough to expel the foreign substance.

The nurse looked like she had just been through a hundred man bukakke. Cum covered her entire torso, and flowed like a river in between her cleave. Her face was absolutely plastered, almost no inch of it being unpainted by the off-white substance. Even her hair was streaked with thick strings of cum that hung off in large strands, refusing to break from their hanging position. Victoria's cock was likewise coated, the top half being painted in the same off-white, mixed with a shiny sheen from the nurse's spit. If one could see below Cassandra's tits, not an easy task due to their incredible size, they would see that her stomach was slightly rounded out like she had eaten too much; and in a sense, she had. It was a truly perverse scene.

"Alright slut! I'm still not hard so we're gonna have to kick it up a notch. Get on your hands and knees. It's time you got fucked."

Cassandra stared and her with lidded eyes, still dazed from the touch-free orgasm she just endured. She could see that Victoria was talking to her, but the words were completely garbled in her brain. Her mouth continued to make a motion like she was trying to suck on a dick that wasn't there, her brain still not having caught up to what was happening. Growing annoyed at her unresponsiveness, Victoria grabbed her cock in both hands and took a step forward. With a grunt, she lifted her cock, her hands not touching each other in its half-erect state as it was now as wide as a 2 liter bottle, and swung it towards Cassandra's face. Her cock head hit the nurse on the cheek and sent her sprawling; her body hit the ground, jiggling as she went, and she cried out once more - but not in pain or fear. As Victoria's cock struck her face, her pussy twitched once more and sent an even larger spray than last time onto her legs and the ground beneath her.

"Listen up you fucking cock drunk slut! I said get on all fours!"

Despite her orgasm shaken brain, Cassandra had been knocked out of her reverie enough to understand the words being yelled at her. Quickly scrambling from her sprawled position, feeling slightly off balance due to all the cum sloshing in her stomach, Cassandra got up onto her hands and knees and turned, facing away from Victoria. Her bulbous behind shook enticingly, its cheeks bouncing sinfully with the slightest movements. Victoria could see clearly that the crotch of her underwear was completely soaked through, and the black flimsy material was practically translucent. Another enticing sight was the nurse's absurd tits, now pressed directly into the cold floor and lifting her torso up by their sheer size. They bulged from all angles, and Cassandra looked like she could've suffocated herself in their massiveness just by looking down.

Cassandra wiggled her immense amount of ass-flesh back and forth, doing her best to entice Victoria; all she could think of was that perfect cock and what it was going to do to her. Victoria stepped forward and reached down, grabbing the thin underwear by the lone string that was buried deep in this slut nurse's ass. With a strong pull, Victoria did what she had done to many articles of clothing before, and tore it off. This caused an instant reaction from Cassandra, and her pussy gushed clear liquid onto the floor once more, no longer blocked by the flimsy material - not that it had stopped the stream of cum before. Victoria took this opportunity to beat her cheeks red once more, slapping them harshly. There was nothing like leaving your mark on a willing slut.

Once she was done having fun with Cassandra's ass, Victoria got down onto her knees. Her balls, which had grown to be the size of basketballs at the very least and only sagged lower in their strained sack, plopped onto the ground in a puddle of cum. She looked at the bitch's soaked pussy, still visibly dripping strings of pussy juice, and put her hand up against it. It was hot to the touch, and Victoria's hand was immediately soaked by a squirt of girl cum. She inserted 3 fingers with almost no resistance, drawing a loud moan from the bent-over nurse. The futa thrust her fingers in and out of the soaked snatch, finding that her fingers glided through her folds easily. The only resistance she felt was Cassandra's cunt greedily grabbing onto her fingers and twitching around them. This bitch really was a slut. Wasting no time, Victoria pulled her hand back, made a fist, and punched her hand into the unexpecting nurse's hole.

She immediately screamed; but this scream was in just as much pleasure as it was pain. Her pussy gripped Victoria's fist tightly before spraying girl cum around it, instantly soaking Victoria's arm up to her elbow. Taking this as a good sign, not that she would have cared either way, Victoria thrust her fist into the sluts pussy roughly. She didn't bother to be gentle with her, knowing everything she did brought the nurse untold amounts of pleasure. In less than a minute, she had her arm inserted up to her elbow, and wiggled it around, making sure to stretch the nurse out as much as she could. After only a couple minutes of this prep, Victoria ripped her arm out quickly, causing another orgasmic scream.

Lifting her cock, which had been splayed to the side the whole time and resting on the ground, its half-hard state still giving it some flexibility, Victoria aimed it at Cassandra's pussy. With a quick stroke, she blasted cum directly onto the waiting hole. Due to the intensity and volume of the shot, it sprayed onto her cunt, thighs, ass, and everywhere in between. Victoria continued to spray hot baby batter, absolutely painting Cassandra's tanned backside in hot white cum, matching the thick layer that already covered her upper half. Her stream finally dying down, she placed the tip directly at the entrance of the nurse's waiting hole, which was gaped from the fisting it had received. With another grunt, Victoria let her cock belch out another baseball sized drop of cum straight into Cassandra's vagina, adding a last bit of lubrication. It drew the predictable orgasmic reaction that they were both expecting.

"Ready or not slut, here I come!"

Laughing cruelly, Victoria, with her hands gripping her cock right below the head, thrust her cock forward. The head prodded against the woman's sex roughly, before the tip managed to nudge itself firmly into her the entrance of her hole. Goddamn. This was the easiest Victoria had ever entered someone with barely any prep work. Cassandra's cunt gripped the head tightly and soaked it with girl cum - this small, tiniest bit of penetration had set her cunt off like a broken sprinkler. Still holding her shaft, the futa pushed forward harder, her cockhead sliding into the buttery smoothness of this slut's hole. Although her cunt put up the usual fight, Victoria won out and the entirety of her glans lodged itself into her depths. Victoria moaned loudly in sync with another orgasmic scream from Cassandra.

"God damn bitch! You've got a tight fucking cunt!"

"Oh, oh fuck! Any cunt would be tight for you! Your cock is fucking giant! Holy shit!"

Cassandra came once more, her orgasms practically bleeding into each other at this point. Victoria laughed. This whore was already addicted to her cock and they had just started. The nurse's cunt was doing a good job of arousing Victoria even more, and she could feel her cock growing even more in excitement. Taking her hands off her shaft, she placed them on Cassandra's baby-making hips, and gripped tightly. She admired how stretched the nurse's cunt was around her punishing penis, the lips drawn paper thin, and watched as her cock visibly grew larger and larger. It was time for the real fucking to begin.

With a firm grip on the whore's wide hips, Victoria began to thrust for real. Centimeters at a time, she pulled it back and forced it back in, dragging the nurse's pussy with her. More inches of cock entered her, but just like when Victoria was fucking her face, her cock didn't seem to actually get any shorter. Indeed, it was growing nearly in time with Victoria's thrusts; it was a monumental effort just for her cock to get fully hard at all, so the growth occurred at a very slow rate. Victoria loved to see her inches get buried in a new human onahole, the feeling of power she had over these living sex dolls was like ecstasy for her. After nearly a foot of cock was forced in, more than Victoria had expected it to take, she finally hit Cassandra's cervix.

It was like Cassandra had been taken over by a sexual haze. Her brain couldn't keep up with the feelings of the nerve endings in her vagina being absolutely stretched and pushed to their limits. Her body continuously shook. Her eyes seemed to be perpetually rolled back in her head. Her mouth hung open, drooling unashamedly onto her tits that cushioned her head. She was completely lost, her body surrendering in every way to the monumental genitalia that had entered her. It felt like she was being fucked by a lamp post, it was so hard and massive; and while this should've frightened her, it only excited her body further. She had already lost track of the many orgasms she had, her cunt feeling like it was in a perpetual state of cumming. Her pussy had leaked so much cum, she feared she would dehydrate; she feared she would dehydrate except for the fact that she already swallowed several gallons of cum only minutes before.

As Victoria pushed against her cervix, the only thing she could be hitting that far into her body, Cassandra screamed once more. She had screamed a lot today and if her brain could focus on anything besides the addictive pleasure being provided to it, she would have worried about losing her voice. Regardless, she screamed again and her pussy convulsed around the brutal invader once more. If her other orgasms had been intense, this one was on its own level. Her pussy sprayed for nearly 30 seconds, the girl cum blasting from around Victoria's cock like a high pressure hose, soaking her cock, thighs and muscled stomach. As her orgasm ended, she passed out and her body limply fell forward, only stopped by the ridiculous flesh pillows she called tits, and Victoria's absolute grip on her door-scraping hips.

Victoria smiled triumphantly as she witnessed this bitch's mind fully crack. The spray of girl cum onto her body was a feeling that never got old - it was like physical proof of the ultimate submission to her cock. Victoria continued to make small thrusts into Cassandra as this was happening, not taking the next step in penetrating her cervix just yet. However, Victoria's attitude soured as she felt the nurse sag in her grip. She didn't need her passing out just yet, not before she fucked her to her cock's content - there was no fun in fucking a slut who wasn't awake to suffer through it.

"Wake up bitch!" Victoria shouted, removing one of her hands to lay a punishing slap onto those fat spheres of ass meat, "we're not done here yet!"

After several slaps, ones that were sure to leave bruises, Cassandra finally jerked awake. Her head turned in every direction, taking in her surroundings like she had forgotten where she was. Mumbling out random noises, she finally turned her head in the direction of the slapping, and looked at Victoria who was still slapping her huge ass. Her eyes widened as the situation she was in dawned on her, and it was like her whole body regained sensation all at once. She screamed through another orgasm, still staring at the domineering futa. Victoria finally stopped slapping, and locked eyes with the slutty medical worker, who was currently babbling out obscenities at a rapid pace.

"Finally. I wanted you to be awake for this next part!"

With this exclamation, Victoria regripped the babbling woman's hips, and thrust with extreme strength. Her cock tore through Cassandra's cervix like it was paper. The glans immediately lodged itself into the nurse's womb, filling it completely. This filling was followed by a flare of Victoria's urethra, and a blast of cum that filled the womb even more. Victoria wasted no time and forced her cock even deeper, beginning the real stretching Cassandra was going to endure. The bulge under Cassandra' skin was absurdly pronounced, although neither of them could see it; however, Victoria could definitely feel it. She could feel the woman's skin wrap around her cock, providing even more tightness and sensation for her personal pleasure. Victoria lived for this.

Her cock was releasing cum at a steady rate now. Victoria's pounding was getting more and more serious, her cock coring out Cassandra's womb. Victoria could feel the nurse's depths inflate around her cock, providing even more room for her to fuck into. Her balls dragged across the ground as she thrusted her hips, the cum contained inside audibly sloshing and gurgling with every movement. Victoria was fucking freely at this point, no longer caring about taking her time or letting Cassandra get used to the immensity of her bitch breaker. Fucking like this caused her to have nearly half of her cock inserted into the orgasming whore beneath her, and her cock was completely hard at this point.

Victoria angled her hips upwards more as she pounded, as she could feel her cock start to hit the ground through the nurse's skin. This angle change didn't stop the futa at all, however, as she continued the same merciless pace she had been building up to. Cassandra was still barely conscious, still leaking an absolute river of clear juice down her legs and Victoria's monolith. Her entire body was focused on the feeling of the appendage plowing through her, skewering her womb and denting her skin obscenely. She let out a gasp in between the orgasm induced screams and shouts as she felt something bump into the underside of her squashed breasts. This was one of the few times Cassandra wished she didn't have such giant tits so she could confirm with her own eyes what she was feeling; the other times was when she had to shop for bras or new clothes.

As Victoria felt her cockhead slam into the underside of Cassandra's tits, she wanted to laugh. Of course this woman, this fantasy-like bimbo, would be able to block her penetration with her tits. In any other position she would be able to just lift them up with the strength of her cock, but the nurse's body weight caused her tits to hold firmly in place. She continued to thrust, bashing her cock over and over into those magnificent mammaries, trying to find an opening in which she could force her cock through even further. Trying to feel out the geography of those jiggling mountains with just your cock was not an easy thing to do, but Victoria was a professional. After what felt like an eternity to Victoria, she finally found her opening. With a powerful thrust, the futa sank her cock even deeper into Cassandra's body, and pressed her tits out even farther apart below her. Her cock was now nearly pressing into the nurse's sternum, exactly where she wanted to be.

Cassandra was finally able to confirm her suspicions. Peering through hazy eyes, she looked down, doing her best to push her chin between the tops of her breast flesh. She could see it. She could actually see the futa's ridiculous dick. It was there, protruding through her skin, staring at her dead in the face through it's singular, leaking eye. She watched as it lurched beneath her skin and a huge bubble formed at its tip before sliding down towards her skin. Cassandra could actually see it launch loads of sperm inside of her. It was too much. Her eyes rolled completely back once more and lost consciousness for the second time.

"Oh fuck yeah you stupid slut. I'm in deep now. Oh this is fucking good!" Victoria howled as she palmed Cassandra's cheeks once more, no longer needing to keep hold of her hips. The flesh wobbled under hands, sending the entire thing rippling wildly. Victoria was pounding faster and faster, her now fully-hard cock absolutely spearing through Cassandra's insides. Every thrust sent the woman's obscene frame jiggling, from her dump truck ass to her hentai-sized breasts. Victoria was unrelenting. Her fucking only got harder and harder, and she could see Cassandra's stomach grow larger and larger, touching the floor just from the amount of precum Victoria's balls had been unendingly producing. Soon, a familiar sensation shot down Victoria's cock to her balls, and she knew it was time.

Her balls gurgled loud enough that someone outside of the room would be able to hear it, and they expanded even larger in their sack. They had steadily ballooned to nearly the size of exercise balls. Victoria watched her cock thicken even more, something that shouldn't have been possible; but it was, and it was something she loved to witness. The veins bulged and pulsed, and her urethra flared to thickness wider than her wrist. If her cock was hard as steel before, it was like titanium now. Her cock flexed once more, lifting Cassandra slightly. She was cumming.

If Cassandra thought the amount of cum she had witnessed blast over her countenance and fill her body up had been unbelievable before, then this cumshot was the stuff of dreams - or nightmares. The feeling of boiling hot cum shooting into her body woke her up from her orgasm-induced coma, and she knew immediately was happening. She was instantly ballooned. Her stomach was blown up in seconds, her body actually being lifted higher by her expanding midsection. Her tits were pushed up, moved completely off the ground, and now completely covered her face. The nurse could feel her stomach press into her arms and legs, although she couldn't see it due to her fat fucking tits pressing into her face. This blast of cum felt never ending, and unbeknownst to Cassandra, this was only the first shot.

Whenever Victoria had an orgasm, it felt like her body was a part of it, like every fiber of her being was tied into the semen spraying from her cock; and this one was no different. The cum sprayed from her cock almost violently, absolutely blasting at high pressure into this slut nurse's stomach. Victoria watched as Cassandra's stomach got bigger and bigger, lifting her from the floor. One of the only annoying parts of Victoria's prodigious orgasms was that she could never fully unload into one of her sluts. As Victoria decided that Cassandra was getting close to her limits, only a full cumshot and a half in, she began to pull out - a monumental effort in itself. Her cock was nearly completely out of the nurse's ruined hole when something unexpected happened: the door the exam room opened.

The door opened, and the tall, blonde doctor from before stepped into the room. Looking down at a clipboard, she pulled her eyes from the paper she was currently reading and surveyed the room; a gasp immediately followed. In front of her was a sight she couldn't believe she was seeing. The futanari from before was kneeling with her back turned towards her, naked, and was shuffling backwards on her knees. Between her legs was an immense sack, the balls barely contained in its immensity pressing heavily onto the ground, and they were so fat they pushed her legs far apart from each other. The futa was currently positioned in front of something huge, something she couldn't make out from her place in the entryway.