A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out of the nurse, Victoria took a step forward, walking over the nurse. She bent over, her cock slapping the doctor, who, up until then, had been lost in pleasure, and grabbed her by her armpits. Lifting her up, she forced her to her feet and pushed her backwards towards the counter. As Samantha's back hit the counter, dazed from the quick change of events, Victoria bent down and grabbed her under her knees this time. Using her incredible strength, the futa lifted the other futa up, and sat her fat ass on the counter, her mix of genitalia hanging off the edge. Now it was her turn.

"Get over here slut and hold my cock up!"

Yelling this at the nurse, who watched from her position on her hands and knees. Cassandra got up as quick as she could, her sloshing, filled stomach causing her to almost lose her balance; luckily, Cassandra was used to having weighty parts of her sway wildly when she moved. The jiggling nurse ran over as quick as she could and placed her hands on the demonic appendage, and lifted it, pointing it towards the doctor's waiting cunt. Victoria, still holding the doctor's legs, pressed her glans against Samantha's still too-small looking cunt, and pressed her hips forward while simultaneously dragging the doctor forward.

Samantha was practically hyperventilating. She looked down past her own huge cock at the giant meat pole that was currently trying to make its way into her body. Grunting, her whole body felt like it was straining in order to accept the massive head currently trying to invade her being. Victoria was also grunting, her arms and legs flexing as she pushed and pulled with different parts of her body. She might've underestimated what it would take to fuck this inferior futa. As she thought this, her cock miraculously forced its way in, tunneling its way into the doctor's depths. Samantha screamed, Victoria laughed triumphantly, and Cassandra stared in amazement.

A bulge in Dr. Daley's torso was immediately formed. Victoria's cockhead was large enough to dent her skin all by itself. But it wasn't stopping there. Wasting no time, Victoria began to fuck herself into the doctor, not bothering to go slow. She shredded through her cervix in mere minutes and ripped into her womb, the bulge in the doctor's body moved higher and higher as she screamed in a mix of pain and otherworldly pleasure. Her cock was now steadily leaking precum, although it was nowhere near the amount that was currently streaming into her. Cassandra continued to hold on the cock, practically massaging it, doing anything she could to please her futa goddess.

Turning her head towards the nurse, she grabbed her hair and forced her head down to her cock. Without being told to, the nurse began to lick along the length of the unsheathed shaft and rubbed her bountiful breasts against the rest of it. This only encouraged Victoria to fuck harder, and she really began to piston her hips powerfully. Samantha's body had finally had enough, and her cunt and cock simultaneously orgasmed at the same time. Her cunt spouted off like a geyser, covering Victoria's cock and Cassandra's face. At the same time, her cock began to spray its own cum, and due to the position she was in, it sprayed directly into her face. Her orgasm lasted nearly 20 seconds, and her face and breasts were completely criss-crossed with ropes of slimy semen. It was an amount that would have been impressive to anyone. Anyone, except Victoria.

"Is that all you got in those tiny balls of yours?!" Victoria questioned as she laughed, "how about I show you a real orgasm."

With that, Victoria grunted loudly once more, having reached her limits. Her cock thickened and lengthened a hair more, and her balls trembled in her sack. Cassandra moaned loudly as she could feel the cum rocket up the futa's urethra, which her tits were currently pressed into. Samantha's stomach was instantly inflated like she had just swallowed a volleyball. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out at the sight. Her stomach continued to swell, looking like she was 12 months pregnant with triplets. It pressed her breasts up and her cock down and began to sag over her sides before Victoria decided she was at her limit. She apparently wasn't as elastic as the nurse, which was predictable yet disappointing.

Victoria unceremoniously ripped her cock out of the doctor's cunt, which was followed by a large spattering of pussy juice, and swung it to the side. The force of this movement sent the nurse sprawling onto the floor once more. Before she could even look up, she was hit by a blast of cum directly in her face. The stream got more intense as Victoria moved closer to her, her entire body being recovered in a layer of white. The futa leaned down and grabbed the nurse by her short brown hair and lifted her to her cock. During a brief pause between one stream ending and another starting, Victoria forced the nurse's mouth onto her urethra. As soon as her lips attached to the cum dispensing hole, Victoria's stream continued and sprayed directly into Cassandra's maw.

If Victoria hadn't been holding her head down, it would've blasted back off her urethra; but, Victoria flexed her muscular physique and held the nurse's head against her lower head, unmoving. Cassandra did her best to swallow, but the cum was being released just too quickly for her. Cum sprayed from her nose and the corners of her mouth once more, and layers of leaked cum piled on her tits once more. Victoria held her there until her face started to turn blue and her stomach inflated to nearly cover her knees. Deciding she had enough, she loosened her grip and just as she knew would happen, Cassandra's head flew back and her body hit the ground.

Victoria sprayed her down once more before turning back once again to the unconscious doctor sitting on the counter. With a single stream, she completely drenched her and replaced her own, pathetic cumshot that had once covered her body. It was washed away immediately by Victoria's much more prodigious, virile load. Victoria made sure to coat the doctor's cock in her superior seed, laughing as she did. After she had her fun, she let her cock spray wherever it pleased, although she did take a minute to make sure the doctor's nice clothes were completely hidden beneath a layer of sperm. After this multi-minute orgasm ended, Victoria looked at the 2 sexually comatose medical professionals.

"I wonder who else I can have fun with," she said to herself as she gave her cock a loving pat, causing it to belch some residual cum onto the floor, "because I'm not even close to done yet."