A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More of the room came into her field of vision as she gawked at the scene in front of her. It was a mess. What looked like incredibly thick cum was pooled on nearly every inch of the floor and in some spots there was a yellow liquid that the doctor could only assume was urine, that also puddled deeply amidst the cum. Dr. Daley looked down and saw that she herself was standing in cum, the thick substance staining her shoes. Even the walls weren't fully spared, and there were several large splatters in various spots. The whole room smelled overwhelmingly of sex as well, and her nostrils flared at the scent. The only thing she didn't see was her nurse who was supposed to be overseeing this exam.

"Oh my god! What is going on he-"

"Oh hey doctor," Victoria cut her off, standing up and grunting in the process, "Samantha, wasn't it? I was wondering when you'd show up."

Before Samantha could reply to this interruption and informality, wanting to question everything that was going on, she gasped yet again. Her hand raised to her mouth in shock and the clipboard dropped from her hand, landing next to her feet in the lake of cum that washed through the room. As Victoria stood and began to turn towards the doctor, the doctor was finally afforded a view of her cock, something she wasn't prepared for. Her mind still hadn't completely registered the sight of her ridiculous balls, and she hadn't even considered what kind of cock might be matched to them. Now she didn't have to consider, because it was real, and it was in front of her.

To say it was the biggest cock she had even seen was an understatement. To say it was enormous didn't do it justice. To say it was something that belonged on a human would be a blatant lie. It stuck out from her body as a low angle, sagging towards the floor due to its own immense weight. The thickness of it was ridiculous - it was easily thicker than one of her thighs, possibly as big as both of them combined. And the length! It was easily longer than her leg, no. it was more than half the length of her body. The tube of her urethra looked as thick as her bicep and veins the width of fists and as long as the biggest dicks she had studied snaked down its length, all visibly trembling. Finally, the head was thicker than the shaft, if that was even possible, and it was an angry, pulsing red color; it was pulsing angrily because it was actively cumming.

Her cum sprayed across the walls as she turned, coating everything in its path. Her balls attempted to rise towards her body with the ejaculation, but proved too heavy to perform this monumental task on their own. The cum looked thick, almost like paste or liquid cement, and it was a deep off-white color. Due to the mind-bending size of her cock, balls, and urethra, the stream of cum that blasted from the head was impossibly thick, being wider than the doctor's arm. It sprayed against the wall with such intensity that it splattered from the walls onto the ceilings and counters around it. And it didn't stop. It kept going as she turned, her cock bouncing in time with her steps, the cum seemingly unending, until it finally fell on the doctor herself.

Samantha was hit the face by a huge wave of cum. Her visage was drenched in white, as was her hair and glasses. It splashed into her open mouth, her nose, her eyes, her ears - everywhere. Her entire world had become cum. The drenching didn't end there. Semen covered her neck, her coat and the shirt underneath it and the rest of her clothes. It looked like she had been dipped in egg whites, the cum covered her so completely. The doctor tried to gasp again, but the cum on her face flooded her mouth and poured down her throat - with the cum that rocketed up her nose as well, her ability to breath was completely blocked by the outpouring of baby batter.

"Sorry doc, can't really control where it lands," Victoria said, walking by her and letting her cum still fly wildly around, "but let me give you that sperm sample you needed."

As Victoria reached the counter, she reached over and grabbed another sample container that was about the same size as the one she had already overfilled with urine. She smiled as she heard the doctor retch behind her, trying to clear the cum from her throat and take a breath. Taking off the lid, she did her best to angle it in front of her cock. Her cock blasted out a new stream and predictably filled the container to its brim in mere seconds; but it didn't stop there. The cum continued to stream into it, overfilling it and drenching the sides along with Victoria's hand. She let it get completely covered for a couple moments more before tossing it onto the counter and turning back to the two cum covered women.

The doctor desperately tried to rub the cum out of her eyes and off her glasses, futilely trying to clean her face from the mask of white. Victoria aimed her cock slightly and blasted her face again with a menacing laugh. Turning to the nurse, the futa admired her handiwork. Cassandra had been turned into a cum blimp, her arms and legs nearly lifted from the ground due to the size of her giant sperm-filled belly. Victoria had naturally covered her as she pulled out and stood over her, so she looked like a great big ball of gooey white sludge. Her pussy, which still twitched in orgasm, was impossibly gaped, looking like someone could fit their head in with little trouble. Just the way it should be. Victoria's cock arced out more cum, spraying the ground in front of it all the way to the already-covered nurse and the wall behind her.

Victoria let her cock continue to fire off cum, making sure she didn't hit the exam table where her clothes lay; but everything else was fair game. The rest of the room was completely drenched, from the floor to the ceiling. Every piece of expensive medical equipment, the cabinets and counters, the generic paintings on the walls, everything. It was all painted white. Only Victoria and the aforementioned area she avoided, were mostly spared - although Victoria always got covered a bit just by proxy. After over 2 minutes of constant orgasm, her cock finally settled down, although it didn't lose any of its rock-like hardness. Victoria turned back towards the doctor, her penis spewing more leftover cum onto the floor between them.

"Well Samantha," Victoria started, purposefully using the doctor's first name, "why don't you get out of those soaked clothes and join us? Besides, someone needs to measure my dick. Your nurse didn't get a chance to and it doesn't look like she'll be able to for awhile."

Victoria finished this statement with a smug glance in the nurse's direction. Dr. Daley, who had finally cleared her face and airways of the glue-like semen, having had to take off her soaked glasses, followed the futa's glance. She finally discovered where her nurse was. The weird fleshy form the doctor had seen before was actually the cum bloated, fucked-senseless form of Cassandra, who was still currently lying down unmoving besides the constant twitch of her cunt which was still steadily leaking girl slime and futa goo down her immense stomach. Everything was pieced together now in Samantha's mind, and the event of the past hour became clear.

Samantha felt like she was in a sexual trance. All the perverse images and actions she had witnessed were getting to her. Her brain felt like it was in a deep fog, and Victoria's words floated through her ears. Almost like her body was moving on its own, she reached up and began unbuttoning her lab coat. Her fingers moved gracefully, undoing each button with little trouble despite the soaked nature of them and her hands. As her lab coat fell to the floor, her red sweater, Victoria had been correct about that earlier, came fully into view. Samantha reached down and pulled it off, lifting up and above her cum soaked head.

A black, plain bra that contained a pair of very large breasts, bigger than Victoria's, contrasted against her pale skin. The doctor bent over, semen dripping onto the ground from her face, and shook her dress pants off her hips. She stepped out of them and kicked off her socks and shoes in the process. She now stood in front of the futa in just her underwear, and now it was time for Victoria to be surprised. Contained within the doctor's plain black underwear was a large bulge, the shape of a long tube and round ball. The doctor was a futa. Victoria laughed.

"You're a futa too?! It all makes sense now! No wonder you're leading this whole study. Take off those panties and let's see how you compare!"

Samantha nodded, her eyes glued to Victoria's impressive appendage. She removed her bra first, unhooking it from behind her back. The bra fell along with the rest of her clothes, landing on the cum covered ground. Her large breasts jiggled into view; they were melon sized and they were topped by 2 small pink nipples. Larger than Victoria's to be for sure, but much smaller than the ridiculous nurse's massive mammaries. Still, they were nothing to shake a stick at, and Victoria admired their large size. Bending over once more, the doctor grabbed the edges of her panties and wiggled them down to her ankles, her genitals falling into view.

Her cock slapped down into her legs, falling mid thigh. It was large, probably nearly a foot in length even in its soft state. It was thick, the girth comparable to almost the size of a coke can. It was veiny, as veiny as one could expect from a cock so large. The head of it was a light pink, a pink that almost matched her nipples, and dangled near her knees. Behind it was a pair of large balls, their combined size nearly softball-sized. Overall, it was a very impressive package. Samantha was almost always the biggest in the room, whether others knew it or not; however, with Victoria in the room, this was not the case.

"Cute," Victoria laughed cruelly, "it looks like mine when I was in middle school. Now come over here and measure me, I'm getting bored."

"Uh, uh of course," Samantha said shakily, "it-it's important we finish the study."

The doctor walked over to the counter that held the now cum-coated medical equipment and sheets, not even registering that the papers containing all the information the nurse had gathered previously were now ruined. Searching through the pile of white goop on the counter, she finally found the tape measure used before. Doing her best to wipe it clean, she took one end in one hand, and using her others, she ran it down the length of tape, collecting all the excess cum. It piled on her wrist and hand and fell down to the counter, but she did somehow manage to get most of it off, revealing the numbers she needed to be able to read. Samantha turned around and walked over to Victoria, her eyes gluing to her cock once more.

Standing in front of her fellow futanari, she bent over. Much like Cassandra had before, she placed the beginning of the tape at Victoria's crotch, and slowly began to unravel it. Samantha's eyes followed the numbers intently, breathing heavily at each new inch that appeared on the tape measure. As she hit the first foot, she stared at the rest of the cock that had yet to be measured and nearly choked: there was so much left. After what felt like forever, Samantha finally rolled the tape all the way down Victoria's cock. She stared at the number at the end of the tape over and over again, her eyes flashing down the shaft. She couldn't believe it.

"So? What does it say?"

"Um, well, it says uh, it says... 43 inches, I think. Your co- your penis keeps moving, but I think that is what it is. Uh, yeah. Forty, uh forty-three inches. Christ."

"Sounds about right," Victoria beamed proudly, "now how about the girth?"

Samantha removed the tape from Victoria's cock and held the bunched length in her hands once more. Placing one end on the middle of Victoria's massive dick, she moved her arms as she roped the tape around it. Pulling it tightly against the rock hard appendage - as tightly as she could with her shaking hands. She read the number that appeared once more, her mind racing as she thought of things to compare it too. It was, as expected, bigger than any she had seen before.

"16. 16 inches around."

"Hmm interesting," Victoria mumbled to herself as she looked down, the number itself not meaning as much to her, "oh? What's that doctor? Touching a real cock get you excited?"

What Victoria was referring to was Samantha's now erect cock standing at attention. Dr. Daley looked down in embarrassment, not having realized she had gotten fully aroused. The doctor's own cock stood at attention, pointing straight forward. It had grown quite a bit larger from its already rather large soft size. It now looked like it was almost a foot and a half long, and had reached coke can size in girth. Her cock bobbed up and down in time with her breath, and a pearly, marble sized ball of precum bubbled at her tip. Her balls had grown a bit too, and they pulled up towards her groin. A cock that was formidable in any other situation, now paled in comparison to the true beast only inches away from it.

"Cute cock. Now get on your knees."

Samantha looked at Victoria with wide eyes and she felt a hand reach out and grab her shoulder. Falling to her knees, both due to her will being demolished by the intense paragon of sexuality in front of her, and due to the strong pressure put on her form, she was finally face-to-face with the bestial behemoth before her. Her fat ass stuck out from behind her wiggling back and forth as the doctor moved. Before the nude doctor had a chance to do anything, the hand on her shoulder moved to the back of her head and forced it forward. Her head was dragged down, below the futa's pillar of fucking, and down below to her giant balls. Victoria's balls had been growing steadily the past hour, and now visibly sat on the ground, even when she stood. They pressed against her strong legs, the width of them as wide as an overinflated beach ball. These 2 giant orbs of untold virility were the last thing Samantha saw before her face was forced into the hot, leathery sack.

"I thought about asking if you needed to weigh my balls again now that they've grown, but it feels pretty pointless doesn't it? Besides, I'm getting bored."

Victoria continued to mash the doctor's face against her enormous sack as she spoke. The doctor, almost naturally, had stuck out her tongue and started to lick the surface as best she could. While Victoria continued to hold her face against her balls, it was unneeded: Samantha was now freely pleasuring her massive testicles on her own. The futa, the dominant one, looked around the room, trying to decide her next course of action. The nurse she had fucked into oblivion was now mostly drained of cum, but still rested on her side unmoving in a pool of semen. Looking down at the lesser futa pleasuring her balls, she wondered if she'd be able to fuck her with her fully erect cock. An idea sprung into her mind.

"Don't stop licking my sack, slut."

Samantha wasn't planning on it, and continued to move her head around, trying to do what felt like the impossible and cover every inch of Victoria's mighty sack with her tongue. Victoria began to walk forward, pushing the doctor out of the way. As soon as her tongue detached from the flesh it had been so devotedly worshipping, she let out a whine and tried to dive back in; however, Victoria continued to walk forward which caused Samantha to have to get onto her hands and knees and follow as best as she could, her tongue once again attaching itself to the dragging baby batter factories in front of her. After several steps, Victoria came to stand in front of the unconscious nurse, the doctor dutifully tonguing her balls the entire time.

Reaching out with a foot, Victoria gave several nudges to the nurse's fat ass. Cassandra gave no response. Not quite moving with the force of a kick, Victoria pressed her foot into Cassandra's stomach, denting it inward and causing a blast of cum to fly out from her cunt onto Victoria's shins and balls. This got the response she was looking for, and Cassandra awoke with a gasp. She looked around the room before falling on Victoria, who stood menacingly, staring down at her; well, she looked more at Victoria's cock than her person, the monstrosity bobbing and belching baby batter between them.

"Bout time slut. You're gonna get fucked again, but I want you to get her ready for me."

"R-ready? Wh-who?" Cassandra mumbled out in confusion, not seeing anyone else in the room. Victoria rolled her eyes and reached behind her balls. With a quick movement, she grabbed the doctor by the hair, pulled her off her balls, and threw her next to the nurse. Cassandra gasped as the doctor landed next to her. Not only was the doctor here, naked, and also apparently being enslaved to this futa's cock, but she was a futa herself. Her cock bounced next to the nurse as she landed, the head of it brushing up against her immense tits. Had this been any other day, Cassandra would have drooled at the sight of the large appendage attached to the doctor she had worked with for months now, and would have tried to hop on it as quick as she could, but with the current situation, it was practically an afterthought for her.

Before she could say anything, her hips were grabbed by Victoria and she was flung back onto her hands and knees. She couldn't even get her bearings before the futa began to force her cock back into her ruined snatch. She moaned loudly at this penetration, her cunt once again tightening around the impossible invader and squirting wildly. Samantha looked on in a mix of horror and arousal; this kind of penetration should have been nigh impossible. As Victoria fucked her cock back into the overdeveloped nurse once more, she turned to the gawking doctor.

"Get in front of the nurse. Legs spread. Now."

Nodding in confirmation, Samantha scrambled to get in front of the moaning nurse. She sat down, legs spread, her large cock bobbing in front of the nurse's face. What did Victoria have in mind? Was she gonna have Cassandra suck her dick to lube it up? Was she gonna fuck this domineering futanari? The questions raced through her head as she watched Victoria plow into Cassandra, precum leaking from her cock as she watched the arousing scene. Nothing new happened for several minutes, just Samantha staring dumbly at the pair. Finally, Victoria changed her movements: she pulled her cock nearly all the way out and landed a loud slap on the nurse's bouncing posterior.

"I said get her ready for me you dumb whore!" Victoria roared, "get those hands and mouth working on her cunt or I'll never fuck you again!"

This threat seemed to snap Cassandra out of her fucked stupor and her head snapped up towards the doctor's spread legs. Leaning forward, she used one hand to push Samantha's large balls up and began to lick furiously at her dripping pussy. The doctor got the message now, she knew what was gonna happen to her. She would not be doing the fucking. Deciding to help Cassandra, and possibly spare herself some kind of punishment, she lifted her balls and cock out of the way for the nurse in order to give herself better access. With her hand now free, Cassandra used it to start to finger the doctor's wet cunt, causing her to moan from the ministrations.

Victoria resumed her fucking as her sex slaves obeyed her orders. She pounded her cock into the buxom nurse, pacing herself for two reasons: the first was that she needed the nurse to be conscious enough to prep the doctor for her, and secondly, she didn't want to accidentally cum just yet. The futa watched as the nurse forced more fingers into the doctor's vagina and continued to lick furiously. Those fingers became a fist, much like Victoria had done to her, and she moved her licking to Samantha's cock, wanting to please her boss as well. After several minutes of this, Victoria decided they were all ready.