All Comments on 'A Confession to My Husband'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So she has to cheat

The Dom and sub thing excited her and her husband but instead of sharing together she has to cheat. What a cruel and selfish thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope he finds out and..

Punishes her cheating ass. A great followup would be hubby ge tinge really angry and claiming both her and her mistress for himself.

She deserves his wrath for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What a asshole she is. A cheating lieing, coniving two faced bitch. If a couple is going to fuck around together in BDSM marriage then for FUCKS sake BE a FUCKING COUPLE. NOT what she is doing. As I understand it BDSM relationships are based on TRUST. This bitch should lose any TRUST that the husband once gave her.

By all means carry on FUCKING the bitch. But make sure you are divorced first. And as for any love she has for the husband? She has NONE it is all for the 'Mistress' NOT the unwilling cuckold husband.

ofloveandlustofloveandlustover 13 years agoAuthor
From the author

this story was no where near done. I had a whole plot line. His confession back to her. What happened when he found out? I even had very dirty little visions of when she made them both her slaves... then I got the feedback and the comments... when you create, what you want more than anything is a reaction. I certainly didn't get the reaction i was expeted but they were so passionate... well. I guess I achieved everything I could with this one.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
She needs to Finish

Sorry, but while I appreciate her needs, she is still cheating and lying to her husband. So.....a second chapter is needed to con't the story and explore her decisions. To be honest she must confess, but to confess she might lose her marriage, what to do? To continue lying and cheating is to totally disrespect and dishonor her marriage and her husband......

Let's see where you take us...I really really hate cheaters, they are so self centered, everything is about "them", been there done that...it sucks! But I also hate to see marriages crash and burn, especially where they actually love one another. So....how good an author are you? Can you resolve the conflict, or just cop out and let her stay and lying cheating wife.

ofloveandlustofloveandlustover 13 years agoAuthor
Oh, all right

Second part is posted. Give it 72 hours...

- the author

imready2imready2about 10 years ago
very enjoyable!

I truly enjoyed all aspects of the story. It came across so real I had a desire to experience that situation as perhaps the slave, even the husband!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed This Story

Not much into bondage and such, but this story was written in a way that got me aroused.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good one. Makes me want to find out what happens later - does she ever tell her husband? Does she go to her mistress one day and find that her husband is a slave to her mistress also? Does she tell her husband and they divorce, or they don't and it continues?

Really good story, got me hooked.

gladventurergladventurerabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. At first look, it is not the type of story I would normally enjoy because of the lying and cheating. I guess it didn't feel like cheating since she was with another woman and the fact that she really didn't desire this woman (initially anyway) she just desired to have someone fulfill her fantasies by pushing her sexual boundaries and she could hide behind the excuse her D made her do it. That is what's behind the psychology of a D/S relationship right? She gets what she wants w/o really admitting she wants it. She needs to tell her husband, I think it would make it better. I think he would like it. I know I liked the part that the D sent her home to fuck her husband. I really liked that the Mistress was including her husband in all this. Just a thought though, this story could have been better if when the husband stopped trying to dom her in the beginning, if she just would have admitted to him that she really didn't want him to. If she could have found the courage to tell him then, perhaps he could have had the courage to finish. Some think it is weakness on his part for stopping short. IMO, it is strengh, not weakness. He knew they were role-playing, but in that moment he thought he'd crossed a line, so he stopped. He loves her and he doesn't want to hurt her and he is able to postpone his pleasure for hers (now that's love). Only he didn't know he was also postponing her pleasure. But love can find a way to give them both what they want. I wished she had trusted herself enough with him to be totally honest with him in that moment. A simple word from her like in that moment "don't stop" could have taken them to new heights. Without any cheating. Some might argue, but a submissive wouldn't do that. To which I would respond, "perhaps, but a loving and sexually awakened wife would". My point, none of it is desiring to always be a submissive or a dominant. We are dynamic beings and how fun to explore all your sides with someone you love. Perhaps they could explore her desire to be D sometimes and just take what she wants, within the constraints of her love for him of course. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don’t like cheating in any form, nor the manner which the author used to tell the tale. 2 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous