All Comments on 'A Conservative Teacher Ch. 01'

by Tribad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super hot

An all time fantasy of mine would be this story's scenario, but with an ending of cumming on her legs and feet and then being ordered to lick up all the cum.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 5 years ago
HOT FIVE STAR FABULOUS

Thank you for your plans to continue . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I'm a big fan of CFNM, so love the slow build and the exhibitionist eroticism in this one. Way hot. Would love to see more chapters. Maybe the teacher can get her student to act out some cfnm role play to work on his literature education? Or she brings in a girl student to watch? Looking forward to more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice Series Beginning

I liked your story. It has a delicate sense to it. I love cfnm stories and this as the potential to work in installments. One thing I like in cfnm tales is a slow build up and a bit more difference in the power structure. You know a bit more force against reluctance. Also embarrassment and a bit of soft humiliation adds to the tension. But as I said, this is a delicate and intimate story. I’d love to see it go on.

L O R

plsirronplsirronalmost 5 years ago

Good story

I especially liked the thought of the guy not liking the humiliation.

I like cfnm without the humiliation although I do like doing things for women such as letting them inspect all parts of my body ( bending over to show my ass & my dangling balls). I enjoy the positive attention. It hope with living the fantasy.

The other day I told my GF about my desire to cross dress for her. She was receptive. We had great fun while I was dresses in some lingerie.

I don’t like mean.

Consensual obedience & exhibition is exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible

Truly loved this story and writing. Oh it takes me back

Painter53Painter53over 2 years ago

I hope chapter 2 is not far off. Love to see how far the rest of the sessions go.

massageguy1massageguy17 months ago

Very hot! Loved the slow buildup and details.

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What cruelty... the people yearn for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTribad@Tribad
584 Followers
Hi everyone, I'm an author from France, and I like writing stories about voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation, incest and non-consent. I enjoy corresponding via email with my readers, so don't hesitate to write, I'll do my best to reply fast :-)