A Conservative Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
583 Followers

The young man's deep breaths began to turn into moans, and soon, he asked his teacher:

"M-Mrs Cooper... Can I come?"

It had been a long time since she had seen a man ejaculate. She couldn't wait to witness her young student relieving himself next to her.

"Yes... You can have an orgasm, Wyatt..." she replied, perfectly still and her eyes glued to the young man's manhood. She did not want to miss a second of this intense moment.

His breaths quickly shortened until he was almost hyperventilating. His balls continued to bounce rapidly as he stroked himself to completion. Seconds later, Wyatt reached his climax. Arching his back, he began ejaculating, letting out a long grunt.

Mrs Cooper watched the first burst of her student's semen fly upward and land on his hand as it continued to pump his throbbing member. She opened her eyes wide as rope after rope of Wyatt's thick white fluid gushed out of his erection and covered his thighs, and his belly. Some of his copious amounts of semen landed straight down on his pumping hand, gliding down his shaft and his fingers, eventually reaching his balls.

Completely drowning in orgasmic bliss, Wyatt thrust his hips against his hands and increased his grip. He continued to drain all the pleasure he had pent up inside him, ejaculating all over himself with abandon under the watchful eyes of his beautiful teacher. He gladly surrendered to her and offered her a display of his most intimate moment, right there on her couch. In this moment, there were no inhibitions. He moaned and wiggled and pumped and ejaculated in front of his teacher.

As his orgasm began to subside, he opened his eyes and looked at Mrs Cooper. As his wild passion gave way to his rational mind, he thought for a second about what he had just done. Was this right? Had he gone too far? Seeing only benevolence and desire in his teacher's eyes, he quickly reassured himself. They were both consenting adults. No one was getting hurt. He made himself feel good, and she enjoyed watching him...

As he slowly processed those thoughts, his hand still nonchalantly moving up and down his waning erection, he suddenly realized what had pushed him to go through with everything they had done.

Indeed, the young man had recently discovered what his biggest kink was: he would often search his favourite adult websites for videos of fully dressed females watching men pleasure themselves in front of them. Those videos were usually gathered under the acronym "CFNM" for "clothed female, naked male". While he did not care for the more extreme ones that saw men getting hurt or made fun of, he deeply enjoyed the somewhat immature pleasure of a man letting a woman watch him as he pleasured himself.

It seemed so obvious, now that his brain had finally made the connection between his deepest fantasy and what had just happened with his teacher. But then he thought... hadn't she gone against her beliefs? As the last ripples of pleasure ran through his extremities, Wyatt looked at Mrs Cooper, and it was clear she had greatly enjoyed his show...

The young man finally let go of his now half deflated penis, and let it rest on his empty balls as he put his semen covered hand on his right thigh.

Mrs Cooper watched as Wyatt slowly came down to earth, his chest moving up and down as he breathed deeply, his body covered in his thick white fluid. She wondered if she had just abused her young student. Had she just forced him to do this against his will? Then she remembered the burning desire in his eyes, the way he had asked her if he could play with his balls... No, he had wanted this as much as she had.

The two looked at each other, and found comfort and confidence in each other's smiles. Then suddenly they began chuckling, then laughing quietly at the awkwardness of the situation.

"Well, I just... jacked off in front of my teacher. That's one thing off my bucket list," said Wyatt, teasingly.

"And I just gave my student permission to have an orgasm on my couch," Mrs Cooper replied in a similar tone.

They continued laughing for a moment, happy to have defused any awkwardness that could otherwise have settled.

"I'll... get you some tissues," the teacher said as she got up.

When she came back with a box which she handed to the young man, she still needed to erase what little doubt was left in her mind, and asked:

"I hope you didn't feel... forced to do any of this."

"N-no, not at all..." said the young man as he wiped himself clean. "Actually... Doing this kind of thing was a fantasy of mine."

"You mean with your teacher?"

"N-no, I mean, yes... I mean... I was referring to the idea of... touching myself while a woman was watching."

The teacher smiled. She had actually never imagined such a fantasy existed. It was Wyatt's turn to ease his conscience:

"Did this... Was this not against your beliefs, Mrs Cooper?"

"No, Wyatt. Like I told you, I'm against men and women having sex before marriage. But that's not what we did. We didn't touch each other at all, and we won't. This... what we just did... is actually okay for me."

Wyatt had cleaned himself and gotten dressed. As his teacher walked him to her door, she asked:

"So, will you... come back for your next lesson?"

"Of course," Wyatt replied with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tribad
Tribad
583 Followers
12