A Conversation Online

Story Info
My wife and I try to enjoy online fun.
3.3k words
3.97
16.6k
24
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Conversation online.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(The usual disclaimer. Don't like my previous stories? Don't read this one. Like cuck stories, Stop reading now. Like adventurous couples? Read on. Cuck stories are definitely not my thing. If being a willingly Cuck is your fetish look elsewhere for your entertainment. Just a hint this story is not what you might think it will end up to be. Just one other thing, this is not a sex fest. If you're looking for a Swinging, Cuckoldry, Swapping story look elsewhere.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆

My wife, Luisa, is in France, Paris to be exact. I'm in Oxford, England. A brief background about us. We are both 45 years of age. We have two teenage children. Christine is 17 and is studying computer science at a College in Oxford, Christine takes after her Mother.

Our son, Ian is 18 and is currently training to be in an Engineer at college.

I am average build and average height in fact Mr average everywhere in terms of size and weight. My wife however is not average she is a beautiful Mexican woman.

She is 5ft 7inches tall. She has long black hair and has a slim body with perky breasts that are very sensitive and a beautiful tight arse that she works hard to maintain at the local gym.

Luisa works as a PA to a director of finance for a college in Oxford. I am a supervisor at a warehouse near where we live. My wife has to travel three to for times a year with her boss, Darren Jones. My wife has worked with him for 3 years.

My wife used to work as a secretary to a member of the local council, but when she became pregnant she gave up her job to be a stay at home mum.

When the children were old enough to take care of themselves, with the help of a childminder, Luisa went back to work part time as a PA, now she works 4 hours a day 4 days a week, very occasionally she works a couple of hours on a Saturday. That is what she has been doing for the past 3 years.

Darren is literally tall, dark and handsome, he is 35 years old and divorced, apparently he got married at a young age to a young woman he knew from college. Luisa has said he doesn't talk about his marriage very much apart from saying it was a mistake.

According to Luisa most of the women she works with apparently want to have sex with him, she has said he is a charming SOB, apparently he is trying work his way through the single women in the office.

My wife works with 10 other PA's in her office block, so far he has had sex with 4 of them. He has a couple of dates with them, has sex with them then moves on to the next one. It seems he gets bored easily, there was apparently some question about how he got to have sex with him but no proof was seen that he did anything wrong.

The PA's he has been with are single. The other 6 women, including my wife are either in committed relationships or married. He hasn't tried anything on with them yet.

However, my wife insists he has only once tried it on with her, they were on their second business trip together and even though they had separate rooms he asked her point blank if she would join him in his room for a nightcap.

She refused and he got a bit stroppy about it. But he didn't punish her in anyway. And the next day he apologised and said he didn't mean anything by it.

What might have prompted his apology was Luisa slapping him around the face and telling him to "Fuck off." And then leaving the hotel they were staying in Luisa found a different hotel. She did report the incident to HR but it was a case of his word against hers. He won, but he backed off after being warned about his conduct.

Back to the present time Luisa would be in her room. She showed me the bookings earlier and his room is two floors above hers, so he could not accidentally stumble upon her room.

Luisa sent a photo to me a few minutes ago of her just getting ready for our nightly Skype call. She was wearing a very sexy black lace underwear set the full works, stockings, suspender belt, g-string and black high heels, they were all a present from me the day before she left for Paris. It shows off her body perfectly.

The next photo of her is a photo of her sat on a comfy chair in front of a desk, her laptop is on the desk. I can see she has her vibrator next to her laptop. The toy is 7 inches long and 3 inches wide it closely resembles the size of my cock.

The kids are out of the house, they spoke to their mother earlier before going out for a few drinks with some friends.

I sat in my comfy chair in our study/spare room and turned on my laptop. That's when the call came through.

The smiling face of my wife appeared, she stood up so her whole body was on show, making sure she was in view of the screen she turned around slowly letting me see every inch of her beautiful body.

"Hey there baby, how are you tonight?" She said as she bent down so her breasts were in view of the camera.

I coughed, "Well babe, I'm very hard right now, I'm looking at very beautiful woman."

Luisa, smiled, "Is that bulge in your boxer shorts for little old me?"

"Yes, it's definitely for you." I said taking a breath as I watched my wife sit back in the chair and reach for the vibrator.

She looked at me and started to touch the tip of the vibrator against her g-string covered vagina. At the same time she started touching one breast then the other. I could see she was already getting wet.

"Baby, I'm getting wet thinking about your real cock filling me when I get back home, but for now this will have to do the job. Take out your cock and show me what I'm missing."

With a slow hand movement she moved aside her g-string and pushed the toy inside her body. As it went in her body bowed upwards. Her legs were spread wide open and she had pulled off her bra. Her beautiful perky nipples were rock hard and begging for attention.

Meanwhile I had my cock out and stroking away. There was no way either of us was going to last long, but I was stroking slowly so Luisa would finish first. I will add I always let my wife win that race.

Luisa had her eyes open looking at me while she slowly at first then gradually increased the pace of her toy inside her moving it in and out faster.

"Mmmm babe, this toy feels wonderful, I can't wait to feel the real thing, oh yes it feels so good..."

It was at that point there was a knock on my wife's hotel room door. At first we tried to ignore it but it started again.

I heard a muffled shout but it sounded "Mangement would like a word, we have a gift for you Mrs Smith."

Luisa, hot, flushed and now angry after having her orgasm stopped stood up grabbed a dressing gown wrapped it around herself.

"Gary, sorry, I will get rid of whichever idiot has interrupted us."

In her haste she left the laptop open and the camera turned on. I saw her pull on her dressing gown, it was a big wool dressing down, not a sexy thin one, she pulled it tightly across her body. It came down to her knees so nothing was showing, that's probably why she picked it at that moment.

I saw her walk towards the hallway and then lost sight of her. In the meantime I had put some track suit trousers on and a t-shirt and was just watching the screen. I heard the door open and then my wife spoke.

"Darren, what the hell are you doing here? Piss off now this is not the time for your games...no...Darren you pig fuck off I'm not interested in anything you have..."

I saw my wife flying through the air onto her back, she quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees and stood up and tried to reach the bathroom. I saw Darren chase after her he was dressed like a waiter. It was obvious he was masquerading as room service.

"Luisa, listen to me, I would like this to go easy but if I have to have you the hard way then I will. The other women liked what I did to them you will too, yes you heard the rumours, I may have had to use a little persuasion with the others. Your husband doesn't need to what happens here."

He looked around the room stupidly not seeing the camera light still on. Luisa had just about reached the bathroom door when Darren grabbed her dressing gown and yanked it off of her. He stopped for a moment and stared at my wife's lace covered body.

I could see his mind whirring. He obviously connected the dot's. He turned and locked at the laptop and then saw me looking back at him.

I said in a angry voice, "Darren, if you run now if you leave the room without touching my wife I will not kill you, the hotel security are already on there way. A recording of what you have done so far to my wife has been sent to your bosses. So stop thinking with your dick and leave the room now."

While I was talking to him I was watching my wife slowly stand up and reach for the vibrator. With a very fast movement she grabbed it and using it as a club bashed her boss over the head with it.

She hit him so hard the toy bent in half, he turned slightly his eyes closing and slumped on the bed out cold. For a moment Luisa looked stunned.

But she quickly recovered, she tied her dressing gown around herself and dragged her boss onto the chair then she went and got another dressing gown belt and tied him to the chair, efficiently pining him to the chair.

"LUISA, are you okay?" I said through the laptop.

She turned towards the laptop and smiled sadly, "Yes, I'm okay, a little shaken up, but I'm in one piece. Did you really call the hotel security?"

"Yes, there will be a female and a male guard with you shortly. Luisa, I saw what happened, I also saw him attempt to force you, he even admitted on camera he didn't mind either way. I wonder if he used any coercion on the other women."

"Honestly Gary it's possible, we can ask them when I get back to work."

She turned and a mischievous smile touched her lips. She then turned and stripped her boss of his clothes. He did have a good body it was certainly buff, but it was obvious his cock was not as big as my cock and certainly nothing to brag about.

Luisa made sure the camera took in every detail of her boss if it ever became public viewing it would be highly embarrassing for him. A big strong man knocked out by a much smaller woman and then stripped naked, it would be highly embarrassing to his ego.

Luisa obviously heard a knock on the door and straightened up her dressing gown and went to see who it was. Three people came into view of the camera a male security guard and a female security guard and someone who looked like the manager.

Luisa pointed to the laptop and said, "My husband saw everything that happened and is a witness to what happened the man in that chair was my boss, Darren Jones, I say was my boss because I am going to press charges against him and I will not be working for him ever again."

The female guard smiled and said, "Umm why is he naked?"

Luisa smiled back, "Just a bit of assurance he will co operate with the authorities. If he questions anything or tries to fight anything I will make sure a little leak to the press will happen."

The female guard nodded in agreement, "Yes, madam I would do the same."

She and the male guard threw a sheet over Darren and half carried him outside. When he was gone the hotel manager spoke.

"Madam, I am so sorry for this happening to you if there is anything I can do to help you please tell me now. Obviously, this room is now free to you and any costs to you will be paid for. Oh and rest assured, we have CCTV of this man approaching your door dressed as a waiter. He stole the uniform, it's a minor offence but he will be charged with it."

"Thank you for your help, but I I just want to pack up my stuff and get home to my family."

"Madam, please take your time dressing and then call reception I will send a female porter up to help you pack."

With that he turned and left. Luisa walked him to the door I heard it lock, she then came back in to the room.

"Gary, that's it I'm dressing then I'm leaving. I will ask the manager to get me a flight home as soon as he can. By the way we need to go shopping for a new travel toy."

She held up the bent out of shape toy.

"Gary, I love you keep that cock ready for me..." she blew me a kiss then turned off the laptop. I assumed she then got dressed and checked out of the hotel.

About an hour later I received a text message saying she was in a private jet flying out of Charles de Gaul airport and would be landing at Oxford Airport in about 2 hours. I was already dressed but I wanted to be there when her plane touched down.

We live about an hour away from the airport but I made it in plenty of time. Right on time the plane landed and she was quickly taken through customs and then to where my car was waiting.

She ran into my arms and just hugged me and then kissed me long and hard with lots of tongue. I gave back as much a she gave me. Eventually a porter who was carrying my wife's suitcases coughed.

"Ahem...madam? Do you want me to put the cases in the boot?"

She stopped kissing me turned and said, "Yes please, thank you for your help."

With the cases loaded we got into my car and drove home. I wanted to ask questions but Luisa had put her head back against the headrest and closed her eyes, she did keep one hand on my thigh as we drove. I did have to concentrate a little bit harder during the journey home. Especially when her hand kept straying towards my cock.

When we got home we got the suitcases in the house and after packing away my wife's clothes got undressed, I noticed my wife still wore the underwear from earlier.

Without a word Luisa took my hand and lead me to the bed. We kissed and hugged each other and slowly and gently made love to each other. We brought each other to 2 orgasms then fell asleep naked Luisa was wrapped around me with her head on my chest.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Epilogue: Luisa's chairman came to visit us after calling to see if he could get Luisa's story first on what happened. Hus name is David Hampton, he is a distinguished married man, he is probably somewhere in his late 50s. Luisa always spoke highly of him and I had also got the impression he was an old fashioned no nonsense man.

He wanted to see the footage and what happened afterwards. He asked various questions about the relationship Luisa had with Darren. He took his own various notes while Luisa explained what happened previous to this incident.

He then asked about how Darren worked and how he had acted on other business trips. He was polite but we got the impression he wanted to know everything before passing judgment.

Eventually after reading back through his notes he looked seriously at my wife.

"Mrs Smith, Luisa, it is obvious to me Mr Jones should have been dealt with before this trip. I shall be talking to HR and anyone else who knew about his antics and did nothing about them. If I had known about what he was doing before this unfortunate incident it would have never happened. He would have been sacked long ago."

He handed Luisa a large envelop inside was a cheque for half a million pounds. We both looked at each other.

Luisa spoke first, "Umm...sir is this a pay off to keep quiet?" she said with an edge to her voice.

"No, Mrs Smith, it is a pay out. This is just a small amount to show our appreciation to you and your husband. Just so there is no confusion, Darren Jones no longer works for us. He will never work for anyone in this country. Also with you pressing assault charges against him and with the proof you have shown me he will definitely end up in a French prison, I intend to make sure he stays there a long time."

Luisa stood up and hugged him.

"Your welcome my dear, now the immediate future is for you and your husband to relax and take some time off work. Also you will definitely keep your job with a slight increase in pay I know I can't persuade you to go full time so I won't try, however if you ever want more responsibilities let me know."

He stood up shook both our hands and turned to leave just before he did he turned around and said, "Gary, take care of your wife she is special."

I smiled, took my wife's hand and said, "Yes she is, don't worry I will certainly take care of her."

We saw the chairman out and watched him drive away in his Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. We then got out my wife's laptop and purchased a new toy for my wife. We then went back to bed and started planning our next holiday.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Darren Jones hardly made it out of French prison. He got 4 years for assault. He tried to claim everything was consensual between Luisa and himself. The video evidence proved otherwise. Also the women he had seduced at work told a different story to his story, coercion was definitely used and even though it couldn't be proved the circumstantial evidence was enough to sway the people in power he was a danger to other women.

Finally when he did get out he was greeted by 4 women, one could have been my wife except I was sure she was on holiday with me and our children. The other 3 women who had at various times over the years got married with monetary help from the Chairman, also had rock solid alibis from their husbands. Darren couldn't walk after he was "mugged" and as with all such men his dick was targeted. He can use it but only with help from pills and it hurts when it gets hard.

No one saw anything and he never reported it to anyone. Who would believe a big burly man couldn't handle 4 women?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Thank you for reading this story. Sorry this story will be a disappoint to certain readers who enjoy cuck and Swinging stories.)