All Comments on 'A Conversation Online with Rachel'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
Oh My GOD! Oedipus would roll over in his grave but his hard-on is in the way!

Oh My GOD! Oedipus would roll over in his grave but his hard-on is in the way!

Please excuse me while I return my Viagra to the pharmacy and get my money back, I no longer need it!!

Just kidding about the Viagra, I never need the stuff.

I've never written anything like this but you might find something you like on my page:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=753793&page=submissions

Janice1939Janice1939about 13 years ago
So wise

It was my mum who gave me my first orgasm I was just eighteen when she after she gave me my regular massage which had me half asleep began orally to massage my pussy. Isn't that why we have parents so we learn how great sex is? Excellent story just what we need to know how to express our needs energetically. The year was 1944 my sex-life never has been held back by false modesty since. But than women are so far superior to men even the first known god was female.

L.O.L. Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked It!

Some great Mommy/Daughter pussy play! Janice really digs it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Sarah

That was beautiful and so arousing. I can only hope things went as well as the fantasy finish you wrote. I've been having strong sexual feelings for my own daughter. I hope we can come together (yes, pun intended) the way Rachel and her mother did. I think I'll leave this story up on her computer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
same with my bi mom&we went wild.

my pretty mom is bi&ihave the hots for her.when I was 18 she said its time to learn about sex here at home not in a motel.she said come into our room naked tonight.i ..went into their bedroom naked.mom was naked&dad was there.dad knows about her being bi sexual.get up here honey she said.we went wild&moaned&groaned&yelled.we really put on a show for dad.mom said tomorrow night come in naked again its time for your next lesson with dad.i am going to love learning bi sex.i cant wait to get mom again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous