All Comments on 'A Conversation Online with Rene'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
petertowerspetertowersover 13 years ago
Captivating

Excellent stuff, we have to hope it didn't all end in tears.

Pete

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Hey Sarah...that was a cool conversation you had with Rene. It pretty much sounds like she and her son are quite satisfied with having sex with each other or she probably would have emailed you to say it wasn't a good idea after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OMG Sara, that was so hot. You got my panties wet. Ever since my son Rick and I published our stories, I've been contacted by sons who wanted their mother and by moms who wanted their sons. I've also been contacted by daughters who wanted their fathers. In each case they asked for my advice. It was all done through email, like yous. There were a couple very erotic exchanges, but none was as hot as this. It's a shame Rene went silent. Maybe she'll read this and contact you again. I hope so. I'd love to hear how her relationship with her son progressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rene, the family-fucking momma

This is a great story of family fucking by a gifted and amazingly productive writer. Rene started her career of getting fucked by the family males when she was 18 and her brothers 19 and 20. The boys were whacking off to an incest porn film when their kid sister let them have the real thing--opening up her tight little twat to their stiff brotherly dicks. But best of all, as she explains to Sarah, is her own 18 year old son. When the boy shows his big teenage prick to his mother, she falls in love with it! Her son's cock is lots bigger than his dad's diminutive pecker, and it's always HARD! Rene shows her boy her motherly cunt--the best thing any son can ever see--and he takes it from there. He shoves his big prick up his mother's cunt, as all boys would love to do, and pounds mom's twat till she nearly faints with joy. Her young son has terrific stamina, he blows his hot young balls up her mommy-cunt again and again, the boy's balls never quit! He takes his mom from the front, bends her over and takes her from behind, he's like her young groom on their honeymoon, his big fat cock is always way up between his mother's legs. Pretty soon the proud young motherfucker'll be even prouder, when he fucks a baby--lots of babies!--up his own mother's cunt.

submax19submax19almost 11 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome story! I loved it. I wish I could find a lady like you and Rene. Awesome story! I am still rock hard and I came three times while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I shot my semen everywhere to this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. I adore cunt in every way possible. I know a married woman who loves close to me who is bi and loves to let me eat her out twice a week. She only lets me eat and tongue her cunt and I love it, she makes a lot of juice for me to get drunk on. Fabulous and super sexy, she has promised to introduce me to her twin sisters who lean very heavily towards girl on girl sex. Can hardly wait. Love your stories. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

RegginufRegginufalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous