A Corrine Myers Mystery Pt. 03

Story Info
When telling the truth isn't easy. The sisters are hunted.
3k words
4.56
1.7k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
353 Followers

Extortion isn't always about money.

K'ann smiled at them both. Kissed Sk8er passionately while holding onto Corrine at the same time.

Corrine had a feeling if she didn't become professional, as in real quick, this was going to end up being very awkward when they woke up next to each other.

"Guys, can I get a rain check on this? It will complicate things if I end up between your legs on my first visit."

Sk8er smiled and squeezed her sister's backside and whispered to her. She then broke away and looked at Corrine and K'ann had a strange look on her face. She shrugged her shoulders and then spoke to Corrine.

"Corrine, what if I offered you a month of Sundays of some hot sex for a 3 some right now?"

Corrine took a step back and pointed her finger menacingly at Sk8er.

"I'd say your younger sister is becoming a pain in my arse," And she laughed. "Still a rain check and I will collect on it, believe you me."

Sk8er laughed out loud.

K'ann looked at the androgynous PI smiled at her and asked. "Do we have to report this to the Police?"

"Not if you don't want to." She was told.

"Then what will convince 'whoever' it is to stop and not do it again?"

Corrine looked at her and quietly told her the truth. "There are always arseholes who will want to or try to take advantage of others. You can play nice and ask them to not do it again. Get your lawyer to write to them and slap them on the wrist. Sometimes with 'good' people it works. Most of the time it doesn't."

"Then what do I do?" It was a genuine question.

"You explain to them that it is in their best interest to cease and desist,"

K'ann looked at her sister, who was keeping quiet but nodded, to suggest she keep going. "Corrine, I'm not a violent person and any threats coming from me would seem, well not genuine. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Corrine smiled and looked hard into her face. "What makes you think I would allow you to get involved?" She sipped again on her over-full glass of Fireball.

K'ann sat back on the couch, and her sister rested a hand high on her thigh. Corrine looked at them and thought about their discussion in the car. She realised now, that it was no accident and had nothing to do with age. Sk8er was trying to tell her about her relationship with her sister.

"Kerry," She said, "once you engage me to 'fix' this it means that when I find out who is behind it, it stays fixed, from that point on!"

K'ann [or Kerry] sat forward and placed a hand on Corrine's knee, "I would love for you to call me Kerry when we are alone, and never outside of us three,"

Corrine patted the child-like hand on her knee and held it. She was surprised by how delicate it was.

Corrine nodded and held her gaze. "It's time I see the video clip,"

K'ann looked at Sk8er and took a deep breath. She took out her phone and flicked through a few apps before bringing it up and handing it to the PI. "Promise you won't chuck a fruity,"

Corrine looked at her and wondered just how bad this thing was. "I promise," she replied.

Taking the phone she played it. A lot of noise and laughter. A group of young females, all naked and embracing each other. Some were on all fours and some wearing a harness and dildo. Then in the centre of the room were K'ann and Sk8er. Sk8er was kneeling over her sister and trying to sit on her face. Another, a much younger woman was standing in front of Sk8er and pressing her face into her pussy, while Sk8er had a hand on her tiny titties, pinching her nipples.

Corrine had seen much worse on some porno sites.

Then the camera zoomed in and caught a close-up of K'ann, smiling, licking inserting two fingers into her sister's core and slapping her backside, viciously, the hard look in her eyes was disturbing.

The video only ran for a little under two minutes.

Corrine looked at it and then ran it a second time. The content wasn't that bad. OK not PG-rated but there is far worse on the internet to see, including some very well-known actors and actresses.

The PI handed the phone back and picked up her drink, took a good mouthful, swilled around her mouth and slowly let it run down her throat.

Then looking at the two girls she said, "What aren't you telling me?"

"What do you mean?" K'ann asked innocently.

"I mean I can show you some of the world's best-known singers and actors in porno flicks, giving head jobs and getting head jobs, what you have there isn't worth Jack to anyone,"

She took a deep breath. "If any of those 'friends' of yours are under 18 well yeah, I can see why you'd be worried, but they don't look under 18. Are any of them under 18?"

K'ann stood up and with a stamp of her foot and a hand on her hip she declared, "NO, none of my 'friends' are under 18,"

Corrine stood up and stood right in front of her. "Why are you so worried then? Because that is not going to harm you, you get a good spin doctor and a believable story release it to the public first and tell them that it isn't you and it doesn't even look like you,"

"You don't understand," She told her, not backing away or backing down.

"This is what I understand, someone is asking for some ridiculous amount of money for a 2-minute porno of you enjoying yourself with a group of friends. OK, you'll get hammered by some and you'll be a hero to others. So what the fuck is going on?"

"Why would you want to give me a hundred thousand dollars to fix something that doesn't need fixing?"

Corrine looked at the small pixie-like character in front of her, Pretty, yes, sexy, definitely, talented, obviously, so what has she got herself into that has her making up a story like this?

Corrine sat back down. Picked up her almost empty glass and finished it off. "Well if you don't trust me enough to tell me the truth at least find a believable story to push, because this is bull shit!"

With that, she put the glass down looked at them both and said her goodbyes. "I'm out of here," She started for the door.

She walked out into the huge entrance hall and was about to open the door but there were no door handles. She looked everywhere. She remembered how Sk8er got in so thought why not.

She spoke to the door feeling like a complete idiot. "Sk8ers leaving" nothing happened.

She thought for a second or two. Then said "Sk8ers here," again nothing.

She gritted her teeth and cursed under her breath before trying for a third time, "Sk8er says open," Once again nothing happened. She stood there scratching her head. Decided she had to go and ask. She turned and walked back.

She headed into the area she thought they were in. And promptly got lost. She wandered around and eventually found the private area and the girls were where she'd left them. Sk8er was grinning. K'ann just sat there, her legs crossed and arms folded.

Sk8er wasn't one to miss having a dig so said, "Enjoy the tour?"

Corrine gave her a stare and told her "You're a fucking smart arse,"

K'ann had a steely look in her eyes, deep in thought. She wasn't used to people calling her a liar.

She looked up at Corrine and told her. "Just as well you stopped when you did, if you had tried a fourth combination and failed, the alarms would have been activated. This room would have been secured and locked down. I'm told the decibel rating would have made your ears bleed. I'm also told it can be heard down the bottom of the hill. The neighbours would have been mighty pissed. Then the security firm would be here inside 5 minutes and the cops right behind them,"

"Then yes, just as well I stopped, hey," The PI replied. "Please let me out,"

"Come and sit next to me and I'll get you another drink," K'ann asked her.

"I've had enough to drink, thanks, I have a long way to drive. I want to get going,"

"Please stop being such a prissy bitch and get off your high horse, Corrine and for fucks sake sit down and let me get you a fucking drink," K'ann had raised her voice. She took a deep breath and then explained the basics, "Your friend here and my sister, and I, need your help. I can pay you whatever you want."

"Can you now, how about you start by paying me up front with the truth, the whole fucking truth,"

"Look I'm sorry for bullshitting you with that lame idea," She pointed to Sk8er, "She came up with it," And despite being told the androgynous-looking PI didn't want another drink. She made her way over to the bar poured another copious amount into a crystal tumbler and walked towards her.

Sk8er was grinning from ear to ear. "I thought you'd like seeing us naked and fucking,"

"Did you now, well you got that wrong, didn't you? Well Almost wrong," Corrine replied tersely. She continued "So what is the so-called big problem that you two have got yourselves into that you feel you have to put me to a test?"

K'ann first looked at her sister then back to Corrine as she handed her another half-full glass of Fireball.

"Sorry Corrine we didn't mean to upset you," K'ann said.

"I'm not upset, just fucking pissed off, you ask me out here to the ends of the known world and just bullshit to me,"

She walked around, holding her glass of Fireball, sipping on it and weighing up if she should stay or go. She looked out the window and watched as a launch cruised by, bouncing along on the waves, it brought back memories of something more sinister from her recent past.

The two girls were looking at each other. Their facial expressions giving nothing away. Corrine took another sip before turning back to face them. Taking a deep breath, she told them straight out. "Look, I understand if it is that important to you, you want to be certain I am trustworthy. I get it,"

Then turning to Sk8erand pointing the glass at her, spilling some of it. "Fuck, now look what you made me do. If you didn't trust me why ask for my help? You could have gone to the Matron, she told us that. You know that not everything they do is legit, don't you?"

Sk8er was no longer looking at her but fumbling with her phone. Too scared to look up at her friend.

Corrine kept pacing around the large room, looking first at the two girls and then back out at the ocean. The launch was still bobbling on the waves.

She took one last large gulp of the strong sweet cinnamon-tasting whisky and almost choked. Coughing as it went down. K'ann went over to her and patted her on her back. Then hugged her. And whispered to her, "I'm truly sorry,"

Still coughing and spluttering, Corrine raised her hand and nodded her head. "Alright, you're sorry, ok, let's move on then shall we,"

"What do you want of me?" She asked.

K'ann sat down next to Sk8er, whose tears now obviously falling from her eyes onto her phone, but she didn't stop fidgeting with it.

Corrine was concerned now. Terry Cookson had been through hell and back and not once did she show any signs of emotion. Now here she is crying and too scared to say anything. Corrine was convinced no matter what it was, she was going to help and it must be serious.

Her big sister put her arm around her shoulders and kissed her head.

"Corrine, can you keep us safe and alive?"

She stood there, not moving a muscle and let what she just heard sink in.

"From whom?" She asked quietly.

"We are not too sure, maybe my manager, I think," K'ann told her. "But this can't get out,"

"K'ann, go to the cops, they are good at this, you know, protecting people. Especially important people, rich people even more so,"

"I tried that and got told that they can't do anything until he breaks the law," Now she was becoming emotional.

"Who did he threaten, you or Sk8er?" She asked but knew the answer before she got it. And said it out loud, "Of course it was Sk8er, you are way too valuable to hurt. Has this got anything about how you two live your lives?"

K'ann was about to speak when Sk8er looked up and said loudly, "He says no, but it has everything to do with who we are, we want to come out, or at least not hide anymore,"

K'ann butted in, "Corrine our parents know, they don't approve, obviously, and they are not OK with it even if we keep it to ourselves. I have paid for them to be on a continuous cruise. It might be them."

Then Sk8er added, "They know if anything happens to either of us, their 'golden goose' dries up. So it's not them babe,"

"You guys don't need me, you have a security firm less than 5 minutes away, plus the cops know about your situation, and I am sure you would be on their watch list, so any hint of trouble and they are here probably quicker than the security firm,"

Sk8er looked menacingly at her. "I get it, you aren't interested, so piss off and I will go and talk to Stella and Mags,"

"I didn't say that Sk8er, I just said you need someone who is a trained bodyguard one for each of you. I'm not a trained bodyguard."

Corrine looked out the window at the ocean and still the launch was there. She looked at it. She wondered to herself quietly.

"K'ann, what's the fishing like out there?"

"How would I know?" came her answer. "If I want fish I go and buy it,"

"I just wondered." Sk8er caught the change in her tone and joined her at the window.

"What are you looking at Corry? It's just a boat,"

"Yeah, I know, how often do you see a boat out there," Corrine asked.

"Every now and then," K'ann answered as she too joined them.

"K'ann sweetheart, do you have a telescope or binoculars in the house?"

"No, but I can get some," She replied and disappeared as she went looking for her phone.

"Where's my phone babe, can you ring me," She yelled from another room.

Sk8er rolled her eyes pressed some buttons and told her, "You left it on the bar," She turned to Corrine and said as she smiled, "I have her phone on the 'Where is it' app,"

When she came back she was speaking to someone and Corrine turned to her and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Getting your telescope thingy," she replied.

"No, No, NO, no phone calls. Hang up now," She did and stopped in her tracks.

She turned to Sk8er, "Use my phone and contact Freddie, ask him nicely if he is willing to help a couple of old mates out,"

"If he says no, use the old 'Month of Sundays rule' of wild sex with him, he is a typical male so you should get whatever you want from him on that promise,"

"Awwwweeee yucky," she said as she laughed while dialling a number in her phone but not that anyone would find it.

"But Sk8er, don't involve either Stella or Mags," The pleading look on her face hit home.

Sk8er turned away from Corrine and smiled at her sister and told her, "It will be alright now, Corry will take charge of everything," She moved over to her while the phone was being redirected through several different exchanges in several different countries. Sk8er kissed her big, but little sister.

The phone was answered and a quiet voice said hesitantly "Yes,"

"Can you talk? It's Sk8er."

"I can, but make it quick," Freddie replied.

"I'm in trouble and need your help, Corrine Myers told me to ring you,"

"I'm busy, but I'll call you back in a couple of hours," The line went dead.

She went over to Corrine who had now moved away from the window and was searching online for the binoculars and telescope she wanted.

Showing K'ann what she wanted she said there were others that were bigger and don't worry about the expense.

"K'ann sweetheart, I want this one and these night vision binoculars. They are strong enough for what we need, use my phone to order them." She told her. "Only use your phone from now on for strictly business-type business. Nothing, absolutely nothing about anything else. From now on don't mention Sk8er or anyone else, friends, nothing. Especially not me. Play it cool,"

"Play it cool," she echoed, "what century are you from?"

She giggled and said ok. "Can we take it you'll help us,"

Corrine looked over her shoulder and saw them both standing there holding onto each other.

"Yes OK, I am helping aren't I?"

They smiled and hugged each other.

"But I have to do it my way, you won't like it, especially you Terry. But that's the way it is,"

"K'ann, I will move in, so will need a bedroom and access to the house."

"You got it Corry," Stated Sk8er, "Wait till you see the bedrooms Corrine, you won't want to leave,"

"We shall see," She told them.

Arking
Arking
353 Followers