A Cosmic Fury Lesbian Threesome

Story Info
Three superhero actresses from one show have a threesome.
1k words
2
3.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filming for the Power Rangers: Cosmic Fury finale finished as Hunter Deno, who played Amelia the red ranger, sat on her hotel room's bed that night. A knock was made on the door. She opened it to see co-stars Tessa Rao and Jacqueline Joe, who respectively played Izzy the green ranger and Fern the orange ranger and were the series' first gay couple, outside. She let them in and the three sat on chairs by a table.

They were glad to be in the show's first season that had at least three female rangers. Hunter said while she had a boyfriend, she liked seeing Jackie and Tessa hold hands on set and wished they could kiss on camera. While not declaring themselves gay, they said they loved the model lingerie and bikini photos of Hunter from before and wondered how great it would be to kiss and lick her body. She said she bet she would love doing the same to them. They held hands and decided this was time to experience lesbian sex.

They had a three-way kiss and took off each other's shirts and pants with Hunter in the center, as Jackie lay on the table with her knees bent. Tessa stood by her legs, bent forward, and took off her panties to give her oral. Hunter stood above Jackie's face, which was at her pussy. Jackie took off her panties and gave her oral. She held Tessa's hands to her breasts. Hunter did the same for Jackie's. Tessa held Jackie's ass and sucked her harder. She held her head, doing the same to Hunter. She held her head and orgasmed.

Tessa fingered Jackie, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet, and sucked her toes and Hunter turned around and bent forward so her and Jackie's breasts were in each other's faces. They took off each other's bras to kiss and suck them and each other's nipples, then down each other's stomachs and sides as Hunter about faced and bent over. Jackie lay facedown to kiss and lick her whole ass and hold her hips as Tessa did the same to her. She licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. Jackie did the same to Hunter, who held her breasts and pussy and swore in joy.

Tessa fingered Jackie's anus and kissed up her back and arms. Hunter slowly moved down to let Jackie do the same to her. She lay face-up. Tessa kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples and all over her stomach and sides. Hunter put a leg on the table one after the other to let Jackie kiss them down to her feet and suck her toes. Tessa sat on the table. Jackie sat on the floor in front of her to suck her toes, then kiss up her thighs and legs as Hunter sat behind Tessa to kiss all over her back and arms. She took off her bra to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. Jackie did the same with her undies to give her oral and grab her ass. Hunter kissed all over her stomach and sides as she held her ass, swearing in joy.

Hunter sat on her shoulders to let her give her oral and hold her hands to her breasts and Jackie fingered her, kissed up her stomach and sides to her breasts and nipples, and sucked them both. Tessa held Hunter's ass. She held her head in, cummed in her mouth, and orgasmed. She stood on the table. Tessa knelt behind her to kiss and lick her ass cheeks as Jackie sat behind her to do the same.

She licked between and spanked Tessa's cheeks and sucked her anus. She did the same to Hunter, who held a wall she was facing and yelled in joy. Jackie kissed up Tessa's back and arms and fingered her anus. Tessa did the same to Hunter, who slowly sat on the table. She stood beside it as Tessa kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Jackie stood behind Hunter, kissing her back and arms.

Hunter held Jackie's hands to her breasts and pussy and cummed on it. Tessa lay on the table face up with her knees bent. Hunter stood by her legs to suck her toes and kiss them up to her pussy. Jackie sat beside her and bent forward to kiss all over her stomach and sides. Hunter bent forward to give Tessa oral and grab her ass and Jackie kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. Tessa held hers, Hunter's head, and ground her teeth in joy.

She and Jackie lay facedown on the table side-by-side with their legs vertical, feet on the floor and asses sticking out and lip-locked. Hunter sat behind them to alternately kiss and lick their butts back and forth. They held their cheeks apart and let her suck one of their anuses and finger the other, again going back and forth. Tessa sat by Hunter to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples and they fingered each other. Jackie sat on Hunter's shoulders to let her give her oral and hold her hands to her breasts, then held her head and her own breasts, yelling in joy as Hunter held her ass.

Tessa kissed all over her stomach and sides and she kissed down Jackie's legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Tessa kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet, sucked her toes and fingered her pussy as Jackie about faced and slowly sat down and Hunter kissed down her back and arms and felt her breasts and pussy. Jackie kissed and sucked Tessa's breasts and nipples as she and Hunter lip-locked. Jackie kissed all over her stomach and sides and the three lay on the floor. Tessa and Jackie lay on their sides on either side of Hunter and held her breasts. She put her arms around both, laying face-up with her knees bent. The three discussed how great this was.