Kinky Harley Quinn Ch. 01

Story Info
Harley kidnaps Catwoman and puts her in a kinky predicament.
1.5k words
4.42
7.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What better way to bargain with Batman than to put Selina, Miss Catwoman herself, in a bit of a predicament? She knows the old bat has a long-standing crush on her.

'Batman!' she announces on the police radio airwaves. 'I've got your pet kitty cat! Listen to her purrrr'. Harley holds the phone to Selina's mouth. She is gagged and moaning, her hands tied behind her back as she straddles a modified gymnast's pommel horse. A large, shiny baseball bat in Harley's signature black and red colours is nestled right in between her tensing thighs, buzzing away. 'Oh oops, I'm sorry, she's a little preoccupied with my special baseball bat, but you know what? I think she's kinda lovin' it'!'

Selina manages to spit out her gag, 'FUCK YOU Harley! Urghh what the fuck is this?! Mmmm...'

'HEY! BAD KITTY CAT!' Harley lands a firm spank on Selina's ass with a satisfyingly sharp smack and twists the dial to full power. 'Look here Batsy, how 'bout a little trade? You hand over that sweet ride of yours, the bat bike, and I promise I'll put a halt to all this mischief-making nonsense. Pinky promise and all, puddin!'. Harley holds the phone out to her hostage's mouth as she starts to squirm.

'Oooh fuck...fuck, fuck mmm -'

Harley giggles with delight and abruptly pulls the phone back.'I know us girls are multi-orgamsic an' all but there's only so much we can take. I mean what will happen if I make her cum over and over all fucking night... Probably'll go as crazy as me! Anyways you get the picture, see ya later Batman!'

Harley slams the phone down and starts cackling maniacally. She looks slyly over at her hapless captive.

'My my kitty cat! All this moaning is kinda turning me on, you know?'

Harley proceeds to glide her hands up and down Salina's smooth latex catsuit, perfectly sculpting her body.

'And this new outfit, oh la la! I'd say it's about fucking time someone else started wearing latex! I mean I'm always wearing my itty-bitty latex shorts and they feel so good. In fact I bet you got inspired by how good my ass looks in this huh?'.

Harley pulls back and begins to twirl, striking various poses to showcase her outfit. Her shorts barely contain her ass. 'You think this is too much cheek?' Harley blurts out before erupting into laugher.

Her muscular legs, toned from years of gymnastics are covered in fishnets down to her chunky boots. A bralette in her signature harlequin colours completes her look.

'You know I think everyone get's real hot under the collar like when I turn up to a fight in this, don't ya think?'

For the entire monologue Selina has been trying and failing to express herself. Wave after wave of pleasure constantly morphing her words into moans.

'Harl....plea...mmmm......' No luck, another orgasm forcefully interrupts Selina. Her body rocks in pleasure in response.

Harley snaps out of her poses, 'Oh I'm sworry, I didn't quite catch that over all your purring. Come on baby keep moaning into my ear, I want to hear you cum again'.

"Harley, can you please... turn it down....?" Selina finally manages to rasp.

She lowers the baseball bat's intensity, allowing Selina to catch her breath. 'Look Harley, I know I told you I like this kind of kink, but that wasn't a fucking open invitation to do this!'

'Aww puddin' Harley replies affectionately, slipping a finger under Selina's chin to tip her eyes towards her. 'You and me had some real wild nights, didn't we? Teaming up on all those heists. Oh! Remember that one time we seduced those security guards - and I have to admit that guy was kind of cute - you knocked them out mid-orgasm. Mid-fucking-orgasm! Literally cum down my throat and boom!'

Harley reaches out to Selina's nipples and gives them a gentle pinch, making her gasp and wriggle on the horse.

'Oh yeah! And that other time Ivy turned up and fucked you with her plants because you reversed engineered her love potion! She went full tentacle hentai on you - classic Ive!'

Another pinch.

'Ow! Okay okay, yes I admit, we did have fun, but it's not like that anymore Harley. I'm with Batman now... I promised to change...'

Harley rolls her eyes and dramatically groans in exasperation. 'Aww boo fucking hoo, stupid batman and his rules. Who cares? Hmm? Selina, you are so much cooler than that boring fool!" She moves her face up close to Selina's, her mock frown making way to a devious smile. "He doesn't know you like I do.' Harley cranks up her toy. Selina cries out, her body writhing against the baseball bat vibrator as it rumbles louder on her clit. It's no use -- her hands and feet are locked in position.

'Mmmmm oh god Harley, this is getting too much.... I've already cum....'

Harley grabs Selina's mouth, pushing a finger inside.

'Damn right it is Selina. I know for a fact Mr. Fuckman can't make you feel the way I can. Tell me you don't miss those crazy nights'.

Selina's eyes roll back as she instantly drops into subspace. It's instinctive. Harley's finger in her mouth...she hasn't felt that in months. Her resistance dissolves, all those delicious memories flooding back.

As Harley takes out her finger, Selina lets out a small moan and attempts to compose herself as best as she can. 'Ok Harley, you got me. This is fucking good, and I've missed you'.

'HA! I fucking knew it You do still love me dontcha?'

Harley strokes Catwoman's head over her black latex cat hood as she nods obediently. The baseball bat has been turned down to a more tolerable setting, but she's in a pleasure-filled daze.

'Ok hear me out, break up with the Bat tonight. Or at least put your foot down and tell him your a fucking Cat! No-one owns a cat. Cat's dowhatever the fuck they want! You want to hang with silly old fuckbat, that's cool, but that doesn't stop you having some fun with old Harley, does it now baby?'

Selina finds herself nodding. Batman gave her a choice. She had to leave her old life behind to be with him. But Harley's right -- that's not her at all.

'So, what are you going to say when the Bat shows up?' Harley slips her hand inside Selina's catsuit. Of course she'd cut a hole in it earlier in the night.

'Ohhh mmmm..... you want to be with me Batman, then you have to take whatever the fuck that comes with me'.

Harley starts circling her hand on Selina clit moving the vibrator to rumble slowly on her entrance.

'And that's Harley, that's Ivy, that's whoever the fuck I want it to be'.

Harley plants a passionate kiss on Selina, slow and deliberate. Selina responds with a moan directly into Harley's mouth.

'Mmmm those beautiful lips, you've made me so horny...' Harley presses right up against Selina. 'Mmmmm Selina baby, it's good to have you back'. Their foreheads touch as Harley starts to grind on the vibrator as well. She cranks up the dial. 'Ohhh fuck! This is fucking WILD! I can't believe I made you take this.... ok one last time.... pinky promise... cum with me baby...'

Harley's pace quicken's as she grinds against her baseball bat. Her hand squeezes Selina's tight catsuit enveloped ass. Selina rocks her hips in unison.

'Selina?' The deep, gravelly voice coming from the shadows was unmistakable. Harley climbs off, unlocking Selina's cuffs and grabs her baseball bat still buzzing away.

'You're too late Batman! Catwoman is as bat shit crazy as me and she likes it that way.'

'Selina, what's going on?'

Selina takes a deep breath to compose herself and dismount Harley's contraption. Only a moment ago, she was cumming for the fifth time that evening, moaning and panting with Harley inches from her face.

'I-it's mostly true. I can't be the good girl you want me to be. If you still want to be with me, you have to accept my friends. However bad they might be'.

Selina reaches over to hold Harley's hand. Harley looks over to her and plants a big kiss on her cheek.

'Hmm... I like you a lot Selina. Let me think this over. If this is what will make you happy, I could perhaps bend certain rules...'

'That's the fucking spirit Batboy!' exclaims Harley, breaking the serious tone of the conversation. 'Now, where's my bike?'

'Harley, just don't get her into too much trouble.' And just like that, the Dark Knight disappears once more into the shadows.

'How the heck does he do that? Anyway, you hear that Salina? He fucking loves you! Batman's breaking rules for you!'

'Bending them Harley, and he didn't say yes'.

'Ohh he will sugar, he will. You'll see!'

Harley wraps her arms around Selina excitedly and showers her in kisses.

Speaking of sugar, let's go for ice cream! I wanna take you to that amazing place I've been telling you about for ages. We gotta celebrate!'