All Comments on 'A Costly Mistake'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Burn the bitch and fuck the asswhole good read

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Excellent

Right now I have a big smile on my face. I love reading tales like this. Two fucking stupid cunts, yeah he's a cunt too, trying to get one over. Didn't work out, huh? Great revenge and BTB.

Five Stars

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Nice reversal of fortunes, like it.

kiwianne12kiwianne12over 2 years ago

I love it too. Too often in the stories on this site, the bad guy and wife get away with it or the husband ends up looking a weak fool.

Great ending. Kicked is arse good!

Anne

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

This story began much like another which is being serialised at the moment, unfortunately that one is far superior. It was blindingly predictable after the first Friday get together that Susan and Dan planned the whole thing, but that didn't matter, the problem was what came after.

The trip away was par for the course in a story of this type but why would the cheating wife phone her lover with her husband nearby? Surely there was plenty of safer opportunities? And more to the point why do authors take such an easy way out by having the overheard phone conversation explaining in detail what had already been planned and executed? Does this ever really happen? I very much doubt it. Basically it's lazy writing and comes over as such.

The outcome didn't make sense neither, if Dan wanted to fuck Susan more why go to the trouble of sending Matt away? He holds all the cards so why not just up the stakes and declare he's gonna fuck her more often, after all there's not much Matt could do about it. Also, even when he descovered the plot Matt was still under threat from his crimes, Dan still held all the aces. Then we had the rediculous scenario of Matt being offered another job and taking most of the workforce with him, please do me a favour: who in hell would employ him knowing he's committed embezzlement? And personally, being the father of adult girls I can promise anybody, even my son in law that their life would be over if he ever published video of my daughter having sex, no matter the circumstances, but here, for some reason her family almost disown her, doesn't happen in real life.

So Matt has a tantrum and tries to destroy his wife and her lover, I can fully understand that, but in the end who is really in control, he's still facing jail time and Dan still has the proof, all Matts really done is bring the affair out into the open and given the lovers the opportunity to do whatever they want.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Susan still got off lightly, what a bitch

4/5

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I had to skim some sentences it was painful to read that it is all too clear to me Susan is setting Matt up. Imagine a wife asking her husband to STEAL from his company just so she can have the house she wants -- and secretly, it was the PHALLUS of Dan she wants not the house per se.

/

What an evil woman.

Even though I have to skip some paragraphs but good job satindesires.

You riled me up.

At least this is not a cuck story.

I hate cuck stories.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Very clever idea, but sloppy execution by wife and Dan. They could have been a bit more discreet and likely would have gotten away with it. Matt deserved to suffer for ever allowing the conniving bitch to talk him into becoming a thief. And it was so she could have a fancy house! Maybe it could be understandable if it was for a needed operation to save a life, but for a fucking better house? Yes they all got what they deserved. Still a very clever plot idea. Maybe you would allow a few other folks to do a different version of your story?

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

the any mouses are a nit picking pair today.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@angelrider, now that is an original response.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Meh. I had a feeling that she set him up, but you did a good job writing her as an unwilling victim, so I thought I might have been mistaken, obviously my initial feelings were correct.

\

How can she feel that she's covered her tracks when she talks on the phone where he can here?

\

Punctuation was awful, since when is the room "den" capitalized? You put things in a "drawer," you "draw" a picture.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Fuck off Karnevil. You are too slow to pick up some details. The embezzlement was never going to see the light of day.

This was tricky, evil and fun.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A well-told story that gets to the point without much palaver. He made the only right decision to avoid both. Nevertheless, he could have recorded the first sex meeting and then had the proof of blackmail! Why wait so long?

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Oh dear silentsound, did somebodies knickers get in a twist? Of course the embezzlement was never going to see the light of day, but the threat is still there regardless. Tricky evil and fun? Yeah if you believe in fairies and unicorns.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I wondered if it would take him months to realize his dear wife was the brains behind the deal. At least the guy had his revenge. It could have done with a little more detail but still worth 5 stars.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Liked it. I could have enjoyed a little more pain and suffering from the two cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank god Karnevil wrote a comment as long as the story so us simpletons could understand the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is prose. not a script. Do NOT use colons instead of commas for indicating who is talking. Do NOT just write the character's name, a colon, and the dialogue.

.

This isn't hard; Just look in any novel. Just using a few sentences from this last page...

.

Matt looked at Dan and asked, "Do you want to take her with you?"

Dan replied, "Not a fucking chance, more trouble than she is worth."

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Guess I've read to many stories on Literotica. This one was obvious when Dan came into his office and accused him of theft. Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The setup was beyond convoluted. His wife encouraged him to embezzle as part of a plan with his boss to spring a cuck trap on him?

.

In the event, he “luckily” overhead the two of them, and praise Zeus, lowered the boom on them both.

.

For allowing Matt to escape the cuck trap…..3 ***

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5 stars, a very good story. I just wonder about the wife, she seems to follow the Loving Wife trope of actually loving her husband but still wanting to cheat. Not a complaint just a nitpick about a trope that I always found odd, where the wife does love the husband, can't live without them yet willfully cheats and doesn't understand why the husband is so upset. No idea how realistic it is but to me it is a trope that bothers me. Nitpicks aside a very interesting and very original story, wife getting her affair over the husband by not hiding it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it but it was predictable from the beginning. ****

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Made it exactly this far "You and Susan have been my friends for a long time; I guess that makes this all the more disappointing, did Susan know you did this?"

I'll stop ROFLMFAO at this, if I am wrong that it became a "Ill sleep with your wife and overlook you stealing"

Yeah thats what i thought.

Piss poor from the beginning to the point that I felt I would get some type of literary STD from this drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I was amazed that satindesires wrote this story. It was really good, and kind of a new plot for me. It was also very different from your previous work. I enjoyed it enough to give you a *5, and hope you do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He got what he married. Fortunately he got rid of what he married. Hopefully he'll do a better job of pre-qualifying the next wife.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t forget, ‘whatshisname’ Matt actually did steal money. If ‘fuckhead’ Dan wanted to, he could have outed Matt to his new employer. They tend to frown on stuff like that. Dan really has nothing to lose there at the end so, why keep silent? How many customers and fellow employees want to pin their businesses and careers to the coat-tails of a thief?

And then there’s Susan, just another stereotypical, garden variety, too stupid to breathe Loving Wives idiot. (I’m sick of reading the word ‘trope’)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sbrooks - In the UK, they say draw. I know, I know, it sounds just as irritating as the word ‘whilst’!

danbo56danbo56over 2 years ago

good story enjoyed it 5+ stars

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Good job, keep writing!

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Well, go tryout the sister then

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny how men believe they run things but will do anything to make the woman they love happy . A guy would joke one hair from a woman’s pussy could pull the queen mary. They have total influence over the men when in a relationship. Not the mode of the dog guy who’s just looking to fuck everything in site. Rh his one was diabolical, she wanted a fresh cock to fuck and came up with an almost master plan . She as all should know most men would go to jail , fight to the death to protect the one he loves and definitely only one out of a million would except his wife fucking another guy . I know me under no circumstances would that be ok especially if put in a no choice way

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

She certainly got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! Would love to see a sequel where he's happily with his ex-sister-in-law and the ex-wife suffers. Her betrayal was unbelievably cruel. Evil even!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining read . Could have been a page or two longer , draw out the drama a bit more .

Well written . Well done.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I loved it. Very well written. As you described how Matt was feeling, has he overheard the bed squeak and their moans. And the kiss. I actually anxious, heart racing and even felt sick to my stomach. It takes talent that you can invoke those kind of reactions into your readers. Absolutely a great job. Thank you.

KimmyD

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
The big twist here is SHE started and planned the whole thing.

Fortunately, unlike some stories, where the wife is actually an underachieving (until she wants to fuck around) loving wife with a +160 IQ, Susan is brighter than average, but not so much so that she’s got Matt wrapped in an unbreakable iron control band. 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever story line and solid writing. Too bad about the (typically American?) obsession with patriarchy and vengeance. An utterly useless and destructive realm where bitter people roam...

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

glad you didn't stick to the British cuckold style of stiff upper lip old chap while holding the lovers dick style.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I saw the alternate come up, didn't even remember reading this even though it was only two months ago, really made an impact!

\

As for "draw" being British for "drawer," I did a little quick research and found this: "The spelling mistake draw to mean a drawer is seen distressingly often - mostly among native speakers of British English," please note the beginning, "spelling MISTAKE." At least "whilst" is legit, if grating to American ears.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

I'm sorry that I read the alternative version first because I like this original version better.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

The good guy wins! YEAH!!!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Better than the other version, I suspect the part two of the other will involve RAAC. And that is a shame.

As far as the anonymous cucky in regards to American obsession with vengeance, if it wasn't for that, you still be eating sauerkraut sandwiches and shouting "Sieg Heil" to Adolph the III...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well.... This is the second story in two days I have read, that introduces a new angle in Literotica. It never ceases to amaze me, how low depraved, Narcissist woman will sink to cheat on their husbands, and get him to accept it. Bad enough that the slut seemed to be enjoying it, but the fact she got hubby to do it, and then turned him in so this could happen, was just beyond reprehensible. I think the husband handled it well, but I would have liked to see the boss get more payback, for his involvement. The other thing that bothered me is this- If hubby had said no way, go to the police, I doubt he would have went to jail. After all, the money was returned. If he did go to jail, then wifey would not have been able to continue her lifestyle, and bosses business still would have eventually folded. 5 stars!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

The moment she kissed him...i woulda chose violence....consequences be damned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s blackmail and sexual assault by Dan so he could go to jail for a much longer term than Dan. If Dan has paid back the money, he probably would get fired but no jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! A 5! Truly both the B's got B'd, and Matt will do just fine, though I imagine he can and should do better than the sister. Don't know why an alternative version would be needed, guess I'll find out when I read it next.

QM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Susan proved she was a whore. Matt shouldn't have given Dan just that one punch. He should have found him in a private place and did very permanent, life-altering damage. Susan should have gotten severely punished, too, with life-altering damage...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BS... Susan will lie softly, safely, and satisfied on her back with another naive and idiot male... there are legions of small-headed thinking males looking for any woman half-way decent looking and will put up with anything and everything to have her... how many clueless cuckholds out there?

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

This yarn was an entertaining read, so 4 stars, but the plot is very similar to ‘Corporate Bodies’ by JennyGently. Thanks for sharing.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

A bit predictable, or maybe I have just read to dam many "loving wives" I think that's more likely. but fun and well constructed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some major grammar errors dut we all survived. Very creative but the cheaters need to pay more.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cold hearted, cheating, whore disrespects husband, humiliates husband, and turns him into a wimp. Husbands boss is a cheating, lying, criminal bastard. Husband was a cuck, but at least he was not a wimp. two stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative concept. Not sure I get btw why a recording in his house is not admissible in court. A video or recording in his domicile should be admissible, yes? Yeah thr wife was a scheming slut. And both she and Dan were guilty of blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love it when a cheating, Narcissist bitch gets burnt! A word to the ladies- If you decide to “step out” on your man, do the honorable thing, and divorce him first. Regardless of what you read or hear, your pussy is not gold plated, and he isn’t going to continue to support you, while you slag around. 5 stars.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Five stars for the cleverness. Disguising an affair in plain sight as extortion!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s a good little BTB or should I say couple story, nice writing, nice simple characters and plot

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

"I really need you at the firm, you know the business and the clients inside out." - If he's so critical, then the threats against him were meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As soon ax Matt revealed that Dan had no usual interest in the company books it was obvious that Susan talked Matt into embezzling the money from his company so she could sacrifice her body for her marriage and enjoy a regular night with Dan and Matt was helpless to stop them. Never back a caring spouse into a corner; he might fight back.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

"Dan texted to say he would come to their home at 7pm on Friday. Both Matt and Susan were sick with anticipation."

In what way was Susan sick with anticipation? She'd plotted the whole thing.

This is a simple cuck story with some btb towards the end to disguise it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Recognized Susan's connivance in the plot against Matt, from the beginning!! Her behaviour on the first Friday made it fairly obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let the bitch burn in hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

STUPID CUCK HUSBANDS MARRY BITCHES WHO WANT THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, CANNOT LIVE WITIIN THEIR MEANS!! BITCHES WHO WANT THE BEST SHOULD GO FUCKING WORK FOR IT!!

THIS HAPPENS THE WORLD OVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Burn in hell Susan

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

sweet revenge on the cunts 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was an especially cruel way, for a woman to cheat. Glad to see, he ruined both of them. And you wonder, why men no longer want to get married? 5 stars.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor11 months ago

The end is too polyanna perfect and isn't believable for me. Other readers might see it differently. Your other stories are more realistic.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Egregious behavior deserves an appropriate response

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dumb, and poorly written. This is the first negative review I have posted. Two stars.

JPB

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Accounts 2 months ago... I hope people raise these are fictitious stories... Typically way over the top... And not documentation. WTF is wrong with people? Comment on the story and if it is believable it you think characters didn't behave consistently or realistically but to take the story as actual commentary on reality is nuts.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

It was an interesting concept but that ending was way, way past any semblance of reality.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great, and well written. Great concept but the ending was way way too realistic, I can say firsthand that many women try to sleep with their sisters hubby or ex, its more common then most people realize.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
As

As,Susan didn't work,how come she got no alimony?.

Elias1Elias14 months ago

Loved this short story and this author....

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I'll give you credit, the set up to the blackmail and the betrayal here was a real gut punch. You did a good job on that, it's just that the "revenge" aspect felt a little under baked which made the story seem rather ordinary... which is a shame because it started really great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To the person below who posted this - as Susan didn’t work how come she got no alimony?

Check this part of the story -

“You're leaving tonight and will agree to the terms of the divorce or more of those video clips might find their way to family and friends. I'm sure your mum will love to hear that not only are you a cheating slut but the extent to which you plotted and blackmailed." - that’s why

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Some weird writing and spelling. maybe English is not the author's first language?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES