All Comments on 'A Cougar Initiation'

by DDBustyBrit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Hot story

Read like a true adventure.

Thanks for writing.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Hope they had a good dinner.

While at dinner, she should flash her sloppy cunt to him. That will get him primed for the next round. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cougar

Loved the story

Would love to read more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I want to fuck the built chinese guy to

NormCastleNormCastlealmost 5 years ago
TIME IN THE COUGAR DEN

I was all of 15 when I met Judy, a 46 year old bartender in a Nevada Casino.. We became good friends, and she would even sell me a mixed drink if no one was around to cause trouble..one night at the end of her shift, she asked me to walk her home. walking up the stairs to the front door, she invited me in for a few minutes....I, of course over the period of a couple months had developed feelings and a hunger for this woman. I went. She fixed me a drink, left the room, returned in a robe, flowing in the breeze of her walk, wide open nothing on underneath....the drink forgotten, I was blessed with Making Love, 101,102, and 1omy god....I had not only fucked my first woman, but my first cougar, and all bareback..LIFE IS GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of cougar experience long ago. I was in my early 20s when I met Elizabeth, a 50 something cougar on the hunt. She chatted me up at a local watering hole in a nearby town. One thing led to another and we left together, looking for somewhere to finish our steamy discussion. Long story short, I fucked delicious cougar pussy and ass on the hood of my car. Filled her holes and throat that night, and continued to fuck her for 6 months before I was transferred out of state. This happened in the mid 70s, but I have thought about that luscious lady for all these years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous