A Cougar Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts to pant as his cock slides faster, I wrap my hand back around the base and stroke firmly as I pop his engorged head in and out of my lips, making a sucking popping erotic sound.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum dirty girl, fill your beautiful face with my hot cum, you want it now?"

"Mmmmm" is all I can manage as slide him all the way in and he goes to fucking my face hard and fast, my finger pressing into him, more each time he thrusts. My mouth is full of him, I'm in heaven and so fucking turned on my pussy is dripping and my clit throbbing.

He starts to shake, I run my tongue hard up the underside and over the head and he jerks and unloads a stream of hot cum down my throat, gagging me as he moans loudly. Holding my head in place firmly as he pumps cum into my mouth and throat repeatedly. It slides out of my lips and onto my chin, dripping down onto my tits before the water washes it away.

He holds the position for a moment smiling at me and then releases my hair and reaches down to me with his hand. I take it and his still hard cock slides out of my mouth, I give it a final kiss and raise up. He pulls me tight against his hot body and his hands slide down across my butt, as his lips sink onto mine and we kiss passionately sharing his cum.

His hands slide down to cup my breasts, fingers stroking across my sensitive swollen nipples as he nibbles on my lower lip smiling.

"I'm ready to fuck you again lady" he whispers against my lips as his hands move to my hips and grasp them. I let him turn me and I lean back into him as his hand's stroke across my hips and I feel his fingers find my throbbing clit and start to rub.

"Oh yes" I breathe unsteadily as he hits my sweet spot and my legs spread.

"Bend forward for me baby, I need to fuck you again"

I moan and grab the shower rail, bending over and thrusting my butt towards him, exposing my swollen pussy lips to him. His fingers continue to slide over and over my clit, as I feel the tip of his head nudge my pussy and then push in with one long, smooth thrust, filling me again.

"Oh fuck J I'm not going to last long" I pant, as he begins to thrust fast and hard into my wet sensitive tunnel, his cock feels so good and I thrust myself on and off it. His fingers are strumming my clit and I'm rapidly coming undone, my back arching.

"Fuck me hard boy toy, ohhhh yes, you feel so good sunk in me"

"Mmmmm cum on my cock hard baby"

The water pours down on us, splashing off his shoulders and chest and across my butt and arching back as he repeatedly slams my pussy. I start to moan and shake, my clit is on fire and he's about to tip me over.

"Oh god yes, make me cum on your big cock J!"

I feel the rush of my orgasm coming at me as my clit tingles and explodes in a release, My pussy clamps hard down on the hard cock pounding me and twitches spasmodically all over it.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming" as he collapses onto my back pushing his throbbing dick all the way in and shivering as he ejaculates deep in me again rhythmically. Both moaning we stay together letting the sensations wash over us of great hot sex.

"Oh man, I am spent in a great way" he laughs lightly biting on my neck and licking.

"Wow I have to see I'm seeing the boy toy benefits, and we still have all night!"

"By the time you leave here tomorrow, you're not going to be walking normal babe, I'm about to show my Cougar why she needs me in her life" you laugh, pulling out and smacking my ass.

"And that's gonna be dessert later," you say sliding a finger down my butt crack.

Laughing I say "Hmm you're determined to take full advantage huh?"

"Oh babe, that sweet ass is mine tonight. But first, we need dinner and some fun in the bar!"

I laugh as you wink at me and slide out of the shower to let me wash up. I smile and decide being a Cougar is definitely all it's cracked up to be and more!

12