All Comments on 'A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 04'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
The_Maltese_Falcon666The_Maltese_Falcon666almost 12 years ago

I sure hope there is more to come! My god, your story is amazing (I should say like all the others).It's refreshing to see an author whose fantasies could be related to our daily life. Keep on the good work.

iwonderifsheisiwonderifsheisalmost 12 years ago
Singleness of purpose

I love your fucking style. Five unexpected words.

elle_9549elle_9549almost 12 years ago

Thank you for yet another chapter in this amazing story which ... have I mentioned I am thoroughly enjoying?? I couldn't wait to read this and give you another five stars. Awesome! ~ L

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Splendid chapter!

Another splendid chapter of a story I'm immensely enjoying. A bit difficult at times to follow who is saying what or what is an emotion being expressed, but I like the fact that there is plenty of emotion, making me feel like I better understand Julia. Two confusions tho, but two that were pretty easily dismissed due to how wonderful this story is. First, Sheri is a very jealous girl, explained earlier in the story, so why would she task Julia with having sex with another girl? That confused me. Secondly, Sheri tells Julia she will never humiliate her, yet earlier in the story Sheri forced Julia to open the hotel room door while completely naked, letting the room service man see her in all her nudity which embarrassed Julia. Small things, but still consistency is important. Either way, these are just my observations, and this story is still 5 stars up to this point.

LushazLushazover 11 years ago
SooooGood

I can't get enough of this story. It s such a great read. I'm glad the sub activities are not too extreme. I love the love between your main characters. Keep pushing this story to publishers, your fan base on this site should motivate you, Ms. Vixen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it came to the end so quickly

I'm so absorbed by this story. I feel that I'm there sharing this with them. This is such a ride, a journey the author has us in the palm of her hands. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

RK

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

I loved the flow of back to work, the neat stry of the dramas after the cosmic weekend and the tem "wet" Tsunami wet had me on the floor and your personal interjection of route 69 was marvelous! But I see where your coming from and your absolutely right!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
PHEW!

O M G ! HOTTER....RER....RER ?? :-0

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Soo Hot!

Adidasgal, you're gonna run out of room, soon!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
LOL

Oh yeah! *grin* Is that a challenge? *wink*

Welcome aboard Sharon

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Loving This!

The love between Julia and Sheri just oozes right through the screen.

I can't wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To AVixenLiterally. _ After you announce that you're leaving there really isn't too much left to say....

S_P_L_ Lynda.

idrubloodidrubloodover 9 years ago
Splendid

So exciting and erotic. As always, it blows my mind each time I read it.

Much thanks, AVL.

IDB.

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Troubled😱

In chapter #1 you describe Sheri, as 5'10 ; with blonde hair. At the end of this chapter you say Julia, dreams of tall lithe red head with green eyes. So if she claims too love Sheri why would she be describing someone else? Sorry I'm giving this one 🌟 3's

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
Puzzled????? @Randee1958

I was confused by your comments. You wrote: "Troubled"

"In chapter #1 you describe Sheri, as 5'10 ; with blonde hair. At the end of this chapter you say Julia, dreams of tall lithe red head with green eyes. So if she claims too love Sheri why would she be describing someone else? Sorry I'm giving this one 🌟 3's"

Here is what I read, so your remarks confused me a little:

"I sniffled. "I love you as well Sheri." Somehow I knew that was enough. A few more words and we hung up. I cried hot tears of joy as I hugged her tight. I fell asleep to dreams of a tall, lithe, blonde with green eyes and cat-like quickness."

Unless the author went back and made corrections????

Bridget69Bridget69over 4 years ago
Five stars...

for five little words. A few inconsistencies in details and descriptions here and there, but not enough to affect the overall enjoyment of the story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Another Fabulous Chapter

Still writing superbly with little touches of humour and pathos thrown in. Little gems and nuggets abound. The odd little inconsistency, such as Ma'am saying she'd never humiliate Pet but she already has when she made her open the bedroom door to room service when she naked and after sex. But overall, a wonderful love story so far.

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977over 1 year ago

Just my usual luck. Reading 2 chapters of what seemed to be a very nice lesbian love story just to end up with nipple clamps and sub training.. Ouch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous