A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yay, watching N.Y.P.D. Blue paid off. Dennis Franz may be from here, but I spent many a night 'seducing' Janice Liscalsi. I lusted in the fevered recesses of my mind for the hot blonde who didn't last all that long.

I set down the drinks, leaned over and kissed my girl. I leaned into her ear, "Butchie behind the bar thinks I'm hot." The greens went dark and hot. Oh goodie! Sheri smiled sweetly and nodded. I stuck my tongue in her ear. She grabbed a pigtail, pulled me back over her legs and kissed me hot and hard like she owned me. Body and soul baby!! Completely. Sheri stood, pushed me on the chair and opened several buttons on my blouse. Her eyes were wild and hot; she really is going to do it. Five exquisitely transforming words. She pushed the blouse so it was over my breast – No, I don't know how. She tugged and exposed my breast. Sheri kissed me while making sure those who could saw it exposed. She moved and covered it with her mouth. I threw my head back and cried out. My best slut imitation – to date! If Sheri approves I'll share others; gotta keep the audience at a fevered pitch of anticipation and arousal.I am sex!!

The pulsing bass pounded me; the heat of her mouth and the naked, erotic passion of it were intoxicating, rich, and hot. My arms hung at my sides as she ravaged me. I felt the cool air on my nipple; the blouse moved again; the other was exposed and devoured. Colors in my eyes; I felt fingers slip inside my sopping center; a mouth covered mine. My eyes went wide in shock. The fingers, maybe; the mouth wasn't Sheri's. I grabbed at her hair; she never moved. I was under assault. Was this stranger ... had Sheri approved? How? When? She looked very young; shewas very young. Ruth? Wrong color hair. Oh god; I screamed when it rolled through me like a dark summer storm. I bucked off the chair with it. I grabbed the chair with my hands to push at the heat with my hips and pussy. Whoever and however this happened I was helpless in it.

The two authors of my ravaging kept at me relentlessly, god bless them!! I owe my very soul to one; I might be angry with her for the other. I cried for mercy; she was busy at my breast. I begged for it to never end and screamed in frustration when it did. The lips and tongue on mine and the fingers in my depths disappeared. I moaned. My nipple was suddenly chilled. My head was tilted at an impossible angle over the back of the chair, my legs splayed. I felt her breath in my ear and Sheri whispered, "Baby I want you to meet my roommate Nikki." Lips pressed to mine; my eyes fluttered open. Dark brown eyes peered into mine. The tongue flicked again at my ear. "She's on the softball team. I told her to meet us here. I wanted you to meet her. I love you Julia. Thank you for being so brave." Theonly thing that looks good on me isyou!!

The mouth left mine. I finally had the strength to sit up. I straightened the blouse – pathetic. I looked at Sheri. There was a smile on her lips; her eyes were bright and dark with love. I saw Sheri turn her head, smile and nod. "Nikki, this is my Julia. I think you've met." I turned my head to her. She was achingly beautiful. Ladies, you know what I mean. They take the breath from you when you look at them. A thought flitted somewhere in my mind: You may be the catcher on your softball team baby, but you are the pitcher with this one. She could barely hold my gaze; her eyes kept flitting to Sheri. For as loudly as the music pounded the room, it was surprisingly silent otherwise. I could feel the sexual tension in the air; the eyes on what had been (I prayed) an erotic, enticing show. Butchie came by with fresh drinks for the three of us. "On the house ladies." Had Sheri's eyes been daggers, she would have been D.O.A. She nearly ran back behind the bar.

Sheri's voice was hot with fire, "Don't anyone dare take a sip." Nikki nearly broke her neck bobbing her head up and down. I stared in wonder. Sheri's eyes blazed as she spat, "Don't take a drink you or someone you trust didn't see poured. Don't take sip of a drink you left while you were dancing! Show over; let's get the fuck outta here." She stood, Nikki stood at attention. I did my best to stagger to my feet without teetering. "Nikks, you lead, I trail." Out we went. I think I heard applause as the door closed. Apparently this was a familiar neighborhood. Sheri led us to a much quieter bar down the street. She found a table, we sat and ordered drinks. I paid. I looked at Nikki. Sheri was Venus; Nikki's eyes shone with love. She was too young to harm. I knew how she felt. I only envied her youth. If Nikki tried to kiss my honey, she would meet a violent end.Mine!

We had a quick drink. My eyes begged for mercy; Sheri nodded. Coats on, purses in hand, we headed outside. I hailed a cab. We piled in, Sheri gave directions. I hated knowing that Sheri wouldn't be with me for the night. I had to trust that she wouldn't let this gorgeous, infatuated child touch her; I knew she had. Sheri was in the middle, her arm circled my shoulder. I lay my head on hers. Nikki slumped in silent acknowledgement of the pecking order.Mine! We came to the house. I told the driver to wait. I'd be going into the city. I bravely kissed Nikki and lied about how nice it was to meet her. She feigned a smile; life sucks then ya die kid. Our embrace was tender and poignant; the kiss sweet and deep. I drowned in it again. We spoke of our love. I would see her at work tomorrow; there would be no phone call at this late hour. Sheri waved as the two of them entered the house. I had bitter, hot tears as I waved and faked my smile. I cried the whole way home. I cried myself to sleep hugging her close.

* * Spring * *

Softball season had just begun when we had our three day holiday spree. There were a number of tournaments. All of them were in warm weather locations; all were on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. We were fortunate to have the long weekend as it was the only one in February Sheri wasn't away. Her school's home schedule didn't start until mid-March and got into high gear in April. I honestly couldn't fathom how she juggled it all. Her time at work was fabulous. No matter the task, no matter how complex, it was nearly always turned in ahead of schedule and absolutely, completely spot on perfect! Linda practically gushed in complimenting her. Others who interacted with Sheri, even from other departments, did as well. I kept track of each and every name and, when practical, their email. It would hold Sheri in good stead when the time came for her to apply for a job over the summer.

I desperately wanted to go to Charlotte with Sheri to visit Sue and Georgia and spend hour after glorious, wanton hour pleasuring and being pleasured by my honey. I/we would both be better. No holidays in March; St. Patrick's Day falls on a Saturday. The fact that Sheri is in college helped – spring break. All the dorms closed on the 9th. She had a game on the 8th, a double header on the 10th, and another on the 12th. Easter was no damn help. It was in April, and while no classes were scheduled on Monday until five, that just meant another double header. We settled on leaving late Thursday March 15th and flying home Sunday night. I checked with Sue. They were good for that weekend. Yay!! Sheri would miss a game Friday but had no mid-terms scheduled that day. A weekend with friends and my honey – we had very lovely night celebrating our plans.

I had to re-learn how to have someone in my life again. Finally. Sheri was so mind bogglingly busy anyway that we had to plan our time carefully. Dinner and a night together were a luxury. Dinner we could do. Even they were a challenge. With her internship, Sheri had to schedule night classes a couple of days a week. Then there was my travel schedule. Not often but often enough. I had to plead with Sheri not to sign up for too many courses over the summer. Her grudging consent came at a high price – not tellin'. Our time in Dallas was becoming a more distant, if pleasant, memory.

Things got hectic for me early second quarter anyway. Corporate had made another acquisition; a whole new set of things to do. I won't bore you with it. Linda mentioned the extra workload it brought all of us. We talked about it one afternoon. She was actually the one who brought up asking H.R. to hire Sheri for the summer in May, just after her internship ended. I agreed wholeheartedly, but on the condition that the conversation could not go further than the two of us. We discussed whether this should be taken to Mr. Watson. Lin didn't think so. I gave it some thought; in the end Sheri had to stand on her own merits. I did have a few chats with H.R. They were given the heads up to look for Sheri's resume.

It turned out my introduction to Nikki was the beginning of my interaction with Sheri's sorority sisters. When possible I attended her softball games, especially on weekends when the team was home. Nice group of very young ladies. She had mentioned that there were a variety of athletes on different teams. I learned some details about some of the 'minor' sports I didn't know. Her school drew kids from all over the country. That was interesting as well. One night, while we had dinner at home, I mentioned the notion of having her sisters join us here for dinner. Sheri suggested my place might not have enough room to hold everyone. She mentioned that the house had a fully stocked kitchen. Aha! We both came up with it at the same time. I could ask Teresa to shop for the food and cook a dinner for the whole house. Great idea!

I asked Teresa to come into the dining room. I explained our idea and asked if she might be amenable to cooking on that scale, at Sheri's house, in their kitchen. Two blinks; by now Sheri had been 'briefed' on Teresa-isms. Basically, the answer was yes. Sheri leapt from her chair and went to kiss Teresa on the cheek. Two more blinks and a smile. She is warming nicely to Sheri I think. We left the date open promising plenty of lead time. It had been a quarter of a century since I'd been in college. I hadn't been in a sorority. I knew it was unlikely college kids were much different today. They would talk about a meal like Teresa's for weeks! Sheri would be besieged with requests for encores. We had a fit of giggles at what she would demand as her bounty. I reminded her of my "cost" and she purred at the memory. Bitch! Wink! She did warn me that once word of this hit the street among the other girls athletic teams would all want their turn. I laughed; that we would negotiate.

One night, on our call, Sheri asked if Nikki could join us for dinner. I heard giggles in the background; others were there. During the call Sheri stopped, covered the phone, and I heard her talking. I heard moaning at one point, more moaning, and finally an unmistakable shriek of pleasure. Sheri covered the phone, not well, and I heard her say, "Okay, now it's your turn." More giggles; more moans, and more shrieks. By now, I'd figured out what was happening. She was directing what I assumed to be Nikki and another in pleasuring each other. I didn't say anything about, that night, about what I'd heard.

We had planned on having dinner the following night. We talked about what I had heard. Yes, Sheri was doing exactly as I thought, directing two of her sisters in pleasuring each other. Nikki was one; the other, Tanya, was a girl from the softball team as well. There was an unmistakable gleam in her eye as she told me both were underclasswomen, Tanya a freshman. I asked; yes, she took particular delight in breaking in the rookies. I'll let Sheri tell that part of the story:

"As a junior and a captain, I make sure the freshmen are paired with others on the team, whenever possible, in their dorms. It's made clear to them they're expected to rush our sorority; those of our girls who aren't gay are pulled aside by their straight teammates and are told not to; that's okay. Another captain and I will discuss who might be lured and turned. There are usually one or two 'converts.'" That last was said with a wink. So the next question was obvious.

"Are you bringing Nikki here to play?" I needed to hear it from her.

Sheri looked me straight in the eye. "Yes, pet. She will be told she's coming for dinner and to service you, however you wish, as I command. I will have her on a leash. She wears my collar in the house and in public, not in class."

"From your tone and your words it's unlikely I have a say in this, Sheri." My cool tone belied my uneasy stomach.

"Absolutely none pet." Her gaze was level, her voice calm. "Julia, never question my love for you. That is one thing, something completely apart from this – you and I. Ours is a relationship. That part of me none of them will ever have." I nodded. I heard the words. I looked in her eyes as she spoke. I knew she wasn't lying. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this or how I would deal with it. Sheri had become integral to me, part of me. She'd done it to me again. I would have another lesson to learn. Yes, I knew she had her conquests in high school. I knew she had 'pets' and they did her bidding with whomever, as she instructed. The truth is, other than that one afternoon, and my introduction to Nikki, we'd not had the chance (or had I avoided it?) to delve further into this. I decided to hit this head on – now.

"We only touched, several weeks ago, on the dominance of your high school classmates. Can we talk more about it, how it's evolved, and what's gone on in college?" Her eyes went cold. This could, I sensed, be a turning point for us; for me. I love Sheri. I honestly don't want to share her. I needed to hear about this – and needed her to tell me. "Sheri, this is important to me. What happened in the bar that night was about us. You did it for me. Nikki was a bit player. She's completely over the moon about you if that night's any indication." That brought a smile. "What?"

"Oh I know honey. The girl has absolutely no backbone at all. She as submissive a female as I've ever met. She treats me like a goddess. It's cute I suppose; I have no hesitation using her to help me turn others – none. She likes it, she's good at it, and it serves my purpose." That last was said in a cold, flat voice. I felt the chill run through me. Jesus, she really is a younger, taller me!! I couldn't meet her glance for a few minutes. She was very still and silent. Okay, Julia, you did it before and you have ... no I don't have to. I can end this now if I want. Yeah right. I was committed to Sheri with every fiber of my being. How far did I want that commitment to go? That was what held itself in front of me. I raised my eyes.

"Okay, I'm all right with having you bring her here, knowing what's in store for her – and me." She leaned in and kissed me. Fuck all!! If I have to rebuild that fortress, I honest to God don't know what I'll do. Five challenging words.

"So Julia, what do you want to know?" Hell if I know! Geez.

"Sweetie, honestly, I want to know it all. Every little bit; not as a voyeur, not to pry, but to understand you. Who you were then, who you are now. Is this a part of you? We need to figure out if and how to incorporate this into us." What I wanted was for you to love me. This was not the night for that. Just talk to me lover. I need to know this part of you.

Sheri was quiet for a time. Her eyes were down. I'd seen her like this before. I waited. Her eyes got very, very cold. Uh oh. That passed; it took a few minutes, but she finally spoke. "Okay." She took a deep breath. "It sort of started as a 'thing,' almost a game, having Eve dress for me. I told you some of that." I nodded. "Told you about the light bondage and some of the other little things we did. There was one day that brought it all home. I had seduced a classmate. She was at my house; my parents were out of town again. Eve never came to my house. It was understood. For the sake of her marriage really. She couldn't afford to take the chance. This day, she did. The doorbell rang. A girl, Jan, was on her knees licking me. I got up and looked at the security eye in the door. It was Eve. In a blink I knew what to do. Fuck it! If she was stupid enough to come here, I'd take advantage of it. Naked, I opened the door; her face collapsed in shock. I told her to come in."

She looked at me; her eyes were bright. "Itold her to come in. She stood in the doorway. I slapped her face, grabbed her hand, and pulled her in and closed the door behind her. She saw Jan. She turned to me with disbelief on her face. I looked over her shoulder at Jan. If she could have melted into the carpet she would have. I never said a word. I took every stitch of Eve's clothing off and said, cold and hard, 'With me pet.''' She looked at me. "I knew I was a dominant and could control others – andwanted to." She stopped to gauge my take on it all.

My heart was pounding, my mouth was dry. I was a faucet. It must have been in my eyes. God love her, she knew. She nodded. "Stand up pet." I did. "Lift your skirt. If your panties are dry then this doesn't appeal to or arouse you. If not ..." She let that hang in the air. My nipples hurt from the ache. I lifted my skirt; she didn't even need to touch my panties. The scent and stain gave my arousal away. She looked at me. I blushed for the first time in her presence in a while. "Now that we've established this arouses you Julia, the question is: Exactly what role in all this will you play?" Fuck me all to hell! Not 'what role might you play?' or 'what role do you think you could play?' No. Dominance: She wears it as easily as I wear Donna Karan – and as well.

Her voice was whisper soft and surprised me with its emotion. "I want to live with you, Julia. I want to be in your life. In time, we may well be married. You have your career and I will have mine. We love each other. And this will be part of us. The first parts are my heart, the last my wish - for us." Sheri took my hand in hers and kissed it; she turned it over and licked my palm. My eyes glazed. You bitch! She knew it would do that to me. No matter what happened tonight, making love would not be part of it. "Come to bed with me lover. I need you." She took my hand and we walked upstairs.

It was late when we finished. It was furiously, impossibly, and devastatingly erotic. I am strong-willed and powerful – that's the Julia who has her own office, a staff, and a car. Sheri's Julia is submissive, her pet. Our romance is every bit what others have. I daresay more. "We need to talk more about this Sheri. There's still more for us to explore." She nodded. "Bring your Nikki tomorrow. I will have Teresa serve dinner then retire for the evening. Nikki can wear your collar but not the leash – not in the house with Teresa here. If you choose to have her leashed after Teresa leaves I will not interfere. Whatever you command her to do I will be part of it. It's a big step for me, Sheri ... Ma'am. I hope you know that." She did not speak; she lay quietly next to me in our bed. She nodded slowly. Her eyes didn't fill, but they did film over a bit.

Her voice was whisper soft and sweet with love, "Yes, yes it is Julia. I told you in Dallas you have nothing to fear from me. I will tell you now. We are a couple and this will be a part of us. I may test your limits now and then but, as in other things, no means no. If you say no, I will not push – that would be to demean you." I thought of the night with Nikki, so I asked.

"You introduced Nikki to me that night without my knowledge or consent." A small smile; she nodded.

"You were in the bathroom. Once we had agreed on dinner, I knew what the rest of the night would be. It was, to me, a treat for you – exposing you in front of others, having a pet of mine add to your pleasure that night. I texted her, told her where to meet us and the approximate time. She would not disappoint me; she's not capable of it. As I recall, you rather liked it." Her greens were bright with humor and love. I flamed bright red at the thought of it all. My pussy throbbed.