A Cougar's Conquests Ch. 02: Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad: Yer...

Lisa: And then you hold my head and you push your big cock right into my mouth...

Brad: Yeh...yeah...

Lisa: You're so big...I gag but you keep pumping...I love the feel of it...big and hard and full of cum...

Brad: Yer...I'm done haha that was sick. Thanks...

She loved the way young guys often said thanks. Haha...it was she who should say thanks she often thought. How she loved their fit young taut bodies and their eager cocks.

Lisa: Thought you might be Brad. Just wish I'd been there to help out...suck your cock...swallow your load. Anyway...hopefully I will get to do that soon...real soon...?

Brad: Fuk yeh! Id like that. Yeah fer sure. I'll be in touch...see ya...Lisa...

Lisa: Sweet dreams Brad...;-)

The competition commenced the following day and Lisa made sure she had time to check it out. It was warm and sunny. Excellent! Watching the skater boys was always a pleasure and the skatepark had provided Lisa with countless hours of entertainment...stimulation. Today was no exception...well today was better than average because of course with a higher standard of skater/biker came (generally) a higher standard of...physique. Even amongst this higher calibre of young men Brad stood out from the crowd! She spotted him immediately. He was taller than the photos had suggested for a start, probably a good 190cm. But there was a respect too from the others. Clearly he was both admired and respected. Lisa noticed as well that in the breaks in the competition when there was free skating for anyone, he had a genuinely easy manner with the younger boys. What a lovely young man she thought, and coupling what she was witnessing with the messaging last night...she wanted him big time.

Lisa wondered if he might recognise her but thought probably not. Observing how remarkably focused he was on his performance only reinforced that view. But Lisa was certainly focused. Her eyes barely left him. She was thrilled to note that he was wearing almost the same as in the photographs, just different versions; those same almost knee length shorts but in a kind of dull green colour, a different singlet top and the same bright green shoes. She suspected they might be from his sponsor? And wow...Brad was good!! The tricks he performed were breathtaking and terrifying in equal parts. Lisa had watched a few talented skaters and bikers over the years but Brad was streets ahead of any of them. She marvelled at the way he would race down the ramp to gather speed and the fly high into the air, often perform a 360 degree loop and land down squarely without any apparent effort. No wonder he looked so fit...so strong.

When he was not competing Brad sat astride his little BMX awaiting his next run. Several times he lifted those magnificent arms to adjust his helmet, just as in the photo, and each time Lisa felt she might swoon. Those deliciously lean arms and bulging biceps! His groin remained a mystery other than for one brief few minutes when, sitting astride the bike with one foot on the ground bracing himself, he kind of pushed back and leant back against the barrier behind him and she was surprised by a major bulge. Whoah. Balls? Cock? Hard to tell but very promising.

She heard nothing from Brad and as the event wound up for Day 1 she wandered back up to her house and thought she would just message him quickly.

Lisa: Looking good Brad! Ur even hotter in real life than in your pics...;-)

The message showed it was read in just a few minutes.

Brad: You were here? Didn't see ya

Brad: Glad ya like wot ya saw...:) ;-)

Yes!! He was hers. Just a matter of timing now...

Lisa: Ummm sure did Brad. Just would like to see it...close up hehe

Brad: Defs. Just not sure when. Sponnos have got me booked in for shit all the time...

Lisa: No chance tonight then?

Brad: Nah soz...

Damn...

Lisa: Ok. Well just let me know. I'm free anytime really...for you that is...

And to Lisa's immense frustration that was the pattern for the next three days. To be fair...she thought...Brad seemed to be as frustrated about the situation as she was. It did seem that between the event organisers and his sponsors he had almost no time to himself. Even the evenings were consumed with promotional opportunities, dinners, meet and greets. Still...a part of her wondered if, despite his apparent enthusiasm it might all come to nothing.

The last day of the event arrived and Lisa was more and more convinced that she was not going to get to play with Brad after all. The week had started with such high hopes. Well, she was not one to give up easily. It was another beautiful day and so Lisa wandered down to the skate park to watch the action. She took it as a good omen...clutching at straws really she acknowledged to herself, that Brad was wearing the exact same clothes as in the photo set she had originally seen. The pink shorts were back and so was the singlet.

Lisa was wearing a tight, low cut singlet top herself which she knew showed off her tits and cleavage temptingly as well as tight fitting little cut off shorts. And this time she made sure that Brad saw her at the barrier and realised who she was. He seemed...flustered but...he smiled as if to indicate that he was still keen. But how could it work now?

She wandered back to her house and stood on the back balcony watching the competition from there. From watching the earlier days she had a sense of how the event ran and knew that Brad would have about an hour to wait after his session this morning. As soon as he finished and was sitting astride his bike to the side she saw him look around...seemingly for Lisa. She picked up her phone, took a quick selfie of her tits and messaged him.

Lisa: Hey Brad...how about it? These are for you baby...right now!

She saw him looking around for her. Straight away he messaged back.

Brad: Horny af! But...no fukin time. Yeah off for an hour but...that's not enough time to do nuthin...

Lisa: Sure it is. I don't mind a quickie...better than nothing. That big dick of yours must be keen...I'm right her...look up to your left...

She hung over the balcony, her tits inviting his attention. Lisa saw him glance up and across and suddenly he realised just how close she was.

Brad: Fuck!! You're on. How do I get to you?

Lisa: Out the skatepark driveway...turn right...third house on the right...

She saw him turn to someone and exchange a few words and then he was off...on his bike...out the back and off down the driveway. Fuck...he was coming. Oh yeah!! Lisa followed his progress until he was out of sight around the bend in the road...just 100 metres from her house. He was cycling furiously, that taut little butt high in the air as he pedalled from a standing position, head over the handle bars. He looked...keen hehe.

Lisa pulled off her bra and her knickers, pulling back on her little shorts and her singlet top which barely contained her heavy tits now that they were unharnessed. She opened the door as he reached it. Brad sat astride his bike and grinned at her. "I made it," he said by way of introduction, "sorry...do you mind if I bring this in?" The bike he meant. "It umm...looks..."

"...a bit obvious?" Lisa finished for him. He grinned again...a bit sheepish this time.

Lisa opened the door wide so Brad could manoeuvre the bike and himself inside. "Just lean it against the wall," she said gesturing. As he got off the bike she was struck once more by how tall he was and up close his muscular frame was remarkable. Damn he was a piece of work. He reached up to remove his helmet. Arghh that pose. Lisa was gone already. Those biceps and pits...and indeed his pit hair was slick with sweat just as in the photos she had pored over. As if following her gaze he apologised "Ahh sorry...I'm full on sweaty as...and...fuck I've really got no time at all. This is fuckin mad...I'm back on in 50 minutes." His eyes surveyed Lisa's trim figure. She was leaning back against the closed door seductively, her nipples clearly evident through the thin cotton fabric of her singlet top. "But...faaarck I'm horny as...! I've whacked off thinking of you every night...but each day the team has had every minute of the day planned out."

"Mmmm Brad...the sweat...definitely no need to apologise about that...soooo fuckin sexy on a hot young guy like you," she flirted, "and as for the timeframe well...I think we could have filled a whole week with play but...if all we've got is 50 minutes...let's not waste another one of them," and she stepped over to him, one hand curling up behind his neck to pull him down to her level, kissing him fully on the mouth, tongue sliding expertly between his somewhat surprised lips. Surprised or not, he needed no further encouragement nor tutelage. Bending down he returned the kiss with his tongue and his hands immediately cupped both tits in his big manly hands. A moan...a low growl maybe escaped him as he felt them, unharnessed and full. He gave each pert nipple a quick squeeze and then, coming up for air...

"Fuck yer, them titties are sick." He took her singlet top by the bottom and pulled it up over her head, his eyes never leaving her tits which, whilst full and heavy nevertheless sat up nicely for him. And quick as a flash he peeled his own singlet off as well. Up close he was so much more spectacularly manly and sexy than even those high res photographs could do justice. His smooth skin shone with a patina of perspiration and indeed he smelled of a perfect heady aroma of perspiration (not that rank sweat of the plain unwashed) but the slightly sweet/salty tang of young man and the linger of cheap boy aftershave from this morning. He was just glorious. His manly chest was matched by those huge arms and that flat tummy...whoah.

Brad leaned down again and took her left breast in his mouth. His tongue circled her nipple expertly, flicking and nibbling alternately. This young man knew what he was doing. Lisa's fingers found the fly of his shorts and, sliding it down expertly, slipped inside. As she suspected he was hard already, his shaft curving out towards his left. With her fingers she felt it through his Bonds undies and immediately gasped at its girth. He had not been exaggerating. It was a seriously fat cock. He sighed quietly and paused before his mouth found Lisa's other breast.

"Mmmm...you like that Lisa? Ya said you're into big cocks...I hope ya meant it..."

"Fuck Brad...you weren't exaggerating. It's big alright! Oh yeah...I do fuckin like it!!"

He chuckled in his throat as he sucked on her tit and then as if speaking directly to her nipple said, "Hhmmm...ya ain't seen nuthin yet baby..."

And at that moment Lisa started to realise what he meant. The fat cock beneath her attentive fingers kept growing...and growing. The shorts were quite tight and the briefs, as already noted, deliciously so. There was not exactly much extra room in there but Brad's cock just seemed to keep swelling and stretching.

"Oh my god Brad!! You're fuckin' huge!!" She pulled her fingers out and started to unbuckle his belt but it was difficult. Brad stood up from her tits and quickly undid the clasp...but left the rest for her. He wanted her to undress him. Oh yeah. In fact he stood right up and clasped his hands behind his head. Those arms. And it stretched his chest out wide and his delicious flat tummy was even more taut. He smiled down at her.

Lisa dropped to her knees. She pulled the belt fully apart, flicked open the press stud at the top of the fly and then eased Brad's shorts down to his ankles. Brad kicked them off and stood still in front of her, legs spread.

"Hope ya like wotcha see?"

Lisa looked up at him by way of answer, her face a vision of lust. Brad stood in front of her in nothing but his little green cycling shoes and his tight blue boxer briefs. They were the same as in the photograph...perhaps they were the same actual pair? Tenting out the undies his cock locked simply massive.

"Oh yeah Brad! There's only one thing I like more than a sexy guy in tight lil briefs...and that's a sexy hung guy in tight lil briefs!!"

She ran one hand along his shaft. She could feel the heat from it and feel it growing...still! The head of it reached his hip and it truly was the fattest cock she thought she'd ever felt. She rubbed its length, purring in appreciation as she did so, and her other hand slipped up one leg of his briefs to find his balls. They were lightly hairy and like his cock were just huge. Lisa loved balls. Well she loved everything about guys physically but balls really did it for her. A big set of balls she often thought of as a pair of plums. Brad's balls were...were...well more the size of mandarins she decided.

"Ohhhh wow. Brad...fuck you're magnificent!" She caressed his balls and pressed along his shaft which finally seemed to have stopped growing. Lisa was rewarded to notice a large patch of precum on his undies, not just at the end of his cock, but a large patch which clearly indicated he'd been very horny for a long time...on and off all day probably she thought with some degree of satisfaction. She loved everything about precum...loved its taste and its slickness and most of all loved what it testified...that this young guy was horny as all fuck. That he was so stimulated that his cock was already leaking in anticipation of what was to come. And of course truthfully, that this young stud was ready to breed!!

"Mmmm Brad just look at all that precum!! You are keen to see me hehe. Ahh I love a boy who shows how keen he is with sticky briefs. Fuckin' delicious..."

Time for the full reveal thought Lisa. She looked up at Brad who was watching her every move. He was so getting off on her attention and her dirty talk. Gripping the broad waistband of his briefs she eased them down over his engorged cock and again a gasp escaped her. Brad's huge meat thwacked back against his tummy; long and thick it stood directly up to attention. Lisa's eyes were like saucers. She'd seen some big cocks in her time, and truthfully Brad's was probably not quite the longest she had seen. It was a good 8" so well above the average but it was without a doubt the fattest cock she had seen...by a country mile. No wonder younger chicks looked at it with a degree of apprehension. It would be enough to split a less experienced girl asunder. It's thickness gave his cock a sense of...massiveness. It was fucking huge. And hard. Oh my god the boy was like rock...talk about horny.

"Oh WOW!! Fuck Brad...you weren't exaggerating. You're fuckin' huge! Mmmm that is some fine meat right there..." Lisa's tongue caressed the underside of his cockhead. There was a bead of precum still oozing out of his slit and she slurped it up voraciously.

"Mmmmm...fuck yeah Lisa...fuck yeah...do ya like that Lisa?"

She took his balls in her hands. Lisa's hands were small and really his two fat balls took up all the space even with both hands cupping them. They were warm and a little sweaty but did not hang low like some guys, though Lisa thought maybe that's just that he's already so horny. They sat full and fat close at the base of that enormous shaft. Holding them and gently squeezing them Lisa opened her lips wide...very wide and took his entire cock head into her mouth.

"Ooahhh yes. Ohhh...ooahhh yesss Liiisa..."

Genuinely her mouth was stretched wide to get around the full girth of his cock. Never had Lisa encountered such a monster. But damn it was magnificent. The head was tapered so, although fat in its own right, the shaft of his cock was wider still. Lisa's tongue did its best to caress the underside of his meat while her upper lip worked its way a bit further down his cock. Brad moaned quietly and gently thrust into her mouth. Lisa could deepthroat pretty well...loved it in fact, but she had to confess that she was not confident of getting Brad's cock right down into her throat. The combined length and thickness of it may just be enough to kill her she thought.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." she gurgled, ensuring Brad knew how much she was loving his hard young meat. She pulled off for a moment, looked directly at him, smirking.

"Oh fuck yeah...I love your cock Brad...fuckin' love it!!" She bent back to her task this time circling each ball with her tongue before sucking one after another into her mouth, all the while slowly pumping his rock hard cock. He sighed and leaned back against the door, legs spread, cock rampant. Lisa's little hand was wrapped loosely around the head and top half of his throbbing meat and, slick with saliva and oozing precum she rhythmically pumped him. Hard to believe but Lisa reckoned his cock was still growing...at the very least it was still getting harder! Beneath her fingers she could feel the bulging veins and she loved the bump of his glans each time she stroked over it, rotating her fingers a little each time to give the aching head an extra edge.

"Ooaaaahhhhh...mmmm...faarck Lisa...faarck yeah...ya love that cock dontcha...??"

No need for an answer to that question. Lisa teased his balls with her fingers, constantly pulling them down gently away from his cock's fat meat. With her tongue she traced the bulging vein along the side of it before again taking as much into her mouth as she could, bobbing up and down on his cock and swirling her tongue around the head which continued to ooze. He moaned quite loudly. Lisa loved a verbal guy. So many guys...younger ones especially it seemed were quite self conscious about making any noise, as if they somehow thought it less manly. Nothing could be further from the truth in Lisa's view and she loved hearing a guy getting off.

Brad leaned back against the door and took Lisa's head in his hands. Holding her steady he thrust with his hips, his shaft pressing ever further into her mouth. The penetration of his huge cock provoked an enormous amount of salivation from Lisa and it dribbled down his shaft and into the hairiness of his balls. Lisa's hands were on his butt cheeks. Damn they were amazing...smooth as a baby's but tiny and all muscle. No doubt his BMX riding contributed to that. She caressed them and held them, ready to exercise some control in the event that he thrust too hard and far. Lisa enjoyed being face fucked but Brad's cock was seriously big and sometimes young guys got a bit carried away. As it turned out, the amazing Brad was not one of them. Perhaps it was just his nature...perhaps his awareness of what a weapon he possessed...but he was the very essence of a considerate lover. He thrust his big dick into Lisa's mouth but he seemed intuitively to sense how she was managing and never pushed too much.

"Fuck yer...fuuuckk yer Lisa...ya like that cock hey? Ya pretty mouth feels so good...mmmm..." Brad had eased his cock back and paused with Lisa's lips locked tight around the throbbing head. "Feels good yer? Suck it Lisa...suck it good..."

And she did. Lisa sucked for all she was worth on his cock. She licked in his slit and tasted the salt of his precum still there. And she moved her hands from his smooth little butt back to his balls, this time caressing them with both palms and then encircling them with thumb and forefinger, separating them gently from the base of his shaft while the other hand caressed their bulging smoothness. "Mmmmm..." he moaned, "oh fuck yer Lisa...ya really do like it...oh yer..." Brad's cock was hard to breaking and Lisa wondered if this might be it for now...just a blowjob. She'd hoped for more but...that was ok. Time was of the essence and Brad was so wound up and horny...well...it was a blowie to remember that's for sure. But then Brad surprised her yet again. "Ok...your turn Lisa!"