A Cougar's Conquests Ch. 02: Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Fuck that would be sick," he said though she could see in his eyes that he didn't think it possible. Ah well...she'd sown the seed.

"Anyway big boy...you'd better get back to the track. And just so you don't forget me..." and quick as a flash she had unzipped his shorts again, slipped her hand inside and extricated his soft but still fuck heavy cock. She knelt down and took it in her mouth, swirling her tongue inside his loose foreskin to taste the remnant boyjuice left there. She felt him start to rise to the occasion instantly.

"Ohhh fuck!" he exhaled.

And just as quickly Lisa, with difficulty, stuffed his once again growing cock back into his undies and zipped him up. Rubbing him firmly through his shorts she grinned sweetly up at him.

"Fuck...don't think I'll be forgetting you anytime soon..."

"And I'd better get cleaned up so I can get down there too...I'm not going to miss one second watching you tear around on your little bike...knowing what's under those shorts and hoping for a second play..."

Brad grinned...laughed and then, adjusting himself in his shorts, stood astride his bike. Lisa stepped forward to open the front door, keeping to one side so that her nakedness was not obvious to anyone outside. Brad leaned forward as if to begin a race.

"Hang on right there for a moment," Lisa murmured. She reached out to once again caress his divinely tight little butt, poised in the air as it was, and her hand slid beneath him feeling for those heavy balls once more. "Mmmm...fuckin' delicious Brad. Ok...Go!" she laughed and pushed him out the door and on his way down the path.

She knew that cock of his was going to bother him all afternoon, up and down, leaking and sticking in his briefs. Well...she hoped it would...because nothing motivated a horny young guy than...a hard cock...and Lisa sure hoped to see and feel more of the sensational Brad.