A Country Getaway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddy didn't know what to think at first. He had never seen Sarah like this. I mean, he had always found her attractive. But seeing her so sexual - it was something that had only existed in his teenage fantasies, something he had never had evidence for before. Now she was a mewling, hungry cat slurping at her cream in a way that he had only seen on TV. Freddy felt his erection growing watching them.

Bridget released her leg from Sarah's shoulder as Sarah complained and fumbled for her lost treasure. "Now, now, my pet, there are other things to do yet..." Bridget teased as she took a knee to Sarah's back, forcing her down on to all fours. Trailing her hand down her back, Sarah stopped for a moment at Sarah's ass. Giving it a good slap again so she could watch it bounce (because this greatly amuses her), she then yanked Sarah's leggings down as Sarah gasped in surprise. "Mmm, I'm going to get the dildo ready for you. While I'm working on that, I want you to touch yourself here," as she softly ran her finger through Sarah's wet folds, "and tell me all about your fantasies about Freddy."

"Oh, god, Freddy," Sarah began, still blindfolded, as she reached through her legs in order to please her mistress. She started a story about when they had been teenagers and had been stuck at home alone, and the things she imagined he might do to her.

Freddy moved to speak, and Bridget quickly waved to him to be quiet as she walked over. Bridget could see the scene he arrived to had already aroused him, his pants were tight and bulging. Approaching him, she clapped a hand over his mouth and squeezed his dick. His groan was muffled by Bridget's hand and Sarah's own noises. That girl really was noisy. As Sarah began detailing the nasty things she had thought of doing to Freddy and of Freddy doing to her, Bridget quickly undid Freddy's pants and pulled them down, his cock springing out and to attention. "Oh, Sarah, you're really going to love this dildo," Bridget said, reaching down and squeezing Freddy's dick again, as if she was testing it for size and consistency.

Dildo? Freddy mouthed to Bridget, who only returned her coy smirk. Why did the thought of being used as a toy turn him on so much?

"Mmmm, I can't wait much longer! Please give it to me!" Sarah said before continuing her story. "After that I wanted him to touch me. I burned for it, Bridget! I was so horny and he was so hot... I masturbated to the thought of him fucking me every night..."

As Sarah continued, completely oblivious to Freddy's presence, Freddy watched her in amazement. He had no idea Sarah had felt this way. She'd always been someone that he thought was off limits. Of course he'd noticed her tight ass and pert little titties. Of course he'd fantasized about being with her, too. He never dreamed she'd wanted the same thing.

Bridget smiled as she watched Freddy absorbed in Sarah's monologue, and kneeled before him, taking his cock into her mouth. Slowly covering him in spit, she pushed him all the way back to the back of her throat, but he was too big to go in all the way. She pulled him out and began licking him, coating his balls and shaft with her saliva and using her hands to spread it around. "Yes, Sarah," she said in between licks, "you wanted him so bad you'd cum at the very thought of him. You wanted him to fuck you senseless, pound you into the wall."

"I would've taken it!" Sarah moaned. "Oh, Bridget, I can't stand it. Is it almost coming?"

"It's coming to you, darling, right now," Bridget said, then winked at Freddy. "I want you to pretend it's Freddy fucking you, okay? What would you say to him if he were here, if he were the one that was fucking you?" She led a flabbergasted but insanely aroused Freddy over beside Sarah, and knelt down between her legs. She was now dripping with her arousal, and Bridget leaned in, parted her ass cheeks and took a long lick to clean her up. Enjoying the taste, she lingered a moment more, sticking her tongue into Sarah's pussy as Sarah rubbed her clit and pushed back against Bridget's face, and Bridget's hand stroked Freddy's cock. Freddy had to cover his mouth to keep from making noise. But he reached over and fondled Bridget's ass, slipping his fingers into her warm, moist pussy where he had seen Sarah's face earlier. He liked where this was going. Bridget let this go on for a minute or so.

"Oh, mmm, baby, it's time. Tell me what you want Freddy to do to you," Bridget said. Bridget moved out of the way, standing, and positioned Freddy behind Sarah.

"Oh, god, I just want to feel his cock on me," Sarah said, "I've dreamed about it so much I just need to know!"

"Then tell him," she said.

"Umm... Freddy, I need to feel your cock. I'm going to die if I don't feel you inside me."

Bridget took Freddy's cock in her hand and pressed it up against Sarah's clit, rubbing it up and down. Sarah reached to touch the tip, and Freddy shuddered. He moved as if to grab Sarah's hips, but Bridget stopped him, putting his hand on her own breast instead. He complied, not wanting anything to end. What would Sarah think if she knew it was really him?

"Oh my god, this thing feels so real! Uuuuggggghhhhhmmmmm I love the way it feels against me! Bridget, please will you put it in me? Please?!" Sarah cried out loudly.

"You mean Freddy, please will you put it in me?" Bridget said.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Freddy, please put your cock in me!" Bridget took Freddy's cock in one hand and used her other on his ass to guide him forward into Sarah's pussy, keeping her hand on it as she slowly led just his tip in, then out, then in, then out, teasing her. "Oh god, Freddy, I'm begging you to take me!" Sarah yelled. Bridget pushed Freddy forward slowly, entering and stretching Sarah as she screamed with pleasure, "Oh, fuck Freddy! God yes! Fill me!" Bridget kept her hand on Freddy so he could only enter her halfway, and Sarah began to groan in frustration. "I want more, Freddy!"

Moving behind Freddy, Bridget placed her hands on his hips and began guiding him in and out of her, slowly increasing her pace, but not quite putting all of his cock in her. Freddy was in a rhythm, and obviously struggling to hold his orgasm as he felt her envelop his cock almost all the way. But not all the way! Bridget's denial of full penetration had them both on the edge. His face was contorted in pleasure, and he desperately wanted to grab on to Sarah's hips. He kept trying and stopping himself, almost unable to control his instinctual drive to plow deeper into Sarah. Finally Bridget let him, and he grabbed Sarah's hips to pull her against him, burying himself all the way inside her. Sarah gasped and bucked back against him. As Sarah cried out, he slammed himself deeply into her again.

Bridget pulled back to watch the fruit of her work. Enjoying their coupling, Bridget began to play with herself. She loved watching, especially when it was a couple as beautiful as these two. Sarah's ass bounced against Freddy as he pushed into her, and it was mesmerizing.

"Oh god, Freddy, oh yes!" Sarah cried out, "I want all of it! More! Again!" Bridget got worked up watching them, Freddy forcing himself into her and Sarah flopping forward as he pounded into her, her boobs bouncing as she gripped the floor and screamed his name. He was masterful, slowing down the rhythm to tease her as she neared orgasm or if he did, knowing if he prolonged it that they would both enjoy it more. Then he would speed up again, taking her aggressively. The cycle would repeat, both of them getting to the edge and not quite falling over. They were lost in each other, in the overwhelming sensations that take over and flood all your senses. Bridget was surprised that Sarah hadn't noticed the size of the hands gripping her ass or pulling her back, but she was almost caught up enough in it herself to not notice those kinds of things.

Suddenly, Bridget desperately wanted to orgasm, and she wanted Sarah to have it. She had been such a good girl. And she simply wanted to feel those lovely lips on her again. Crawling in front of Sarah, Bridget spread her legs. Freddy watched, intrigued, and slowed down his pace. What would happen when Sarah realized what was going on? Would it abruptly end things? Would Sarah be traumatized and never speak to them again?

Sliding up under her head, Bridget pulled Sarah's face down to her pussy.

Jerking back, Sarah stopped, surprised. Pulling the bandana off of her eyes, she looked in confusion for a moment at Bridget, smiling and on the edge of orgasm in front of her, before she whipped her head around to see who was behind her.


Seeing Freddy still slowly fucking her, Sarah was flooded with adrenaline. So close to orgasm herself and lost in the moment, she responded the only way she could by having her fantasy come to life: by pushing herself back against Freddy again, pushing him deeper into her. Moaning, she felt him take up the rhythm again, but gentler as Sarah lowered her head and devoured the drenched pussy in front of her. Bridget immediately orgasmed, a flood of cum rushing over Sarah's tongue. At experiencing the flavor and rush of her friend's tangy-sweet cum while a huge cock was buried deep inside her, Sarah was next, releasing an orgasm so powerful that her entire body shook and she screamed gutturally, her eyes rolling back in her head. That immediately sent Freddy over the edge, blowing his load into her as his body convulsed. Bridget nearly orgasmed again simply seeing them both lose control in their pleasure from such a wicked and wonderful view.

As the group came down from their orgasms, Sarah lazily lapped up the cum dripping from Bridget. Bridget in turn beckoned Freddy over, who laid on the ground next to her, cuddling up close beside both of them. As Bridget cleaned him off with her tongue, Freddy took over cleaning Sarah with his. In a contented triangle they basked in the afterglow, gently fondling each other, kissing whatever body parts were near, and giggling at inside jokes.

After a while, Sarah looked at Bridget. "So what happened to the dildo?" she asked, playfully slapping Bridget on the ass.

"Be nice, I thought he did a great job," Bridget replied.

"Wait... so there's no dildo?"

"I didn't even know there was supposed to be a dildo," Freddy replied.

"Eeek! A talking dildo!" Bridget laughed, and they all burst into a fit of giggles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, as they were packing to leave, Freddy came by to say goodbye.

"Ummm, ahem," he stopped, embarrassed. "I... uhh... had a good time."

"Yeah, I bet you did," Sarah replied, smiling. Looking at Bridget, she saw her friend raise her eyebrow at her, and she cleared her throat. Moving closer to Freddy, she traced a winding pattern from his chest down to his stomach, circled his navel, and let her hand drop, "accidentally" brushing against the front of his jeans.

Freddy blushed scarlet, inexplicably finding himself aroused once again. "Yes'm," he stammered, "I-I imagine I'll be seeing you again sometime soon? Maybe the family reunion?" He reached down in a vain attempt to adjust himself.

Turning away from him, Sarah put one hand on her hip and the other on Freddy's face. "I'm looking forward to that," she said, looking at him from under her lashes before returning to her packing.

After Freddy said his goodbyes and left, Bridget turned to Sarah. "Okay, that was fun!" Sarah said under her breath.

"Secret slut indeed!" Bridget replied, and both girls giggled.


12