A Couple Finds Their Passion Again

Story Info
Married couple enjoys a night out and finds another side.
6.3k words
4.37
6.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger and I have been married for almost 25 years now, but have lived together for over 30, what can I say? -- it took a while for us to decide to be married folk when we were young.

For the most part we have had a fairly decent sex life. She has always been a bit timid and shy in the bedroom and has never had an overly stimulated imagination when it comes to variety, nor for initiation for that matter. In fact, all the "out-of-the-box" sex matters were always left to me and to my imagination throughout the years. As you can imagine this can get frustrating from time to time and has caused a bit of tension in the marriage over the years. Don't get me wrong, she does love to have sex and I honestly believe that she craves it; however, she is much too reserved to give in and just letting herself go.

By doing the math you can figure we are in our 50's at this point and are lucky enough to have had very successful careers and have raised two great children along the way.

When I met Ginger, I can honestly say she was the most gorgeous women I had ever seen from that day prior. A young college athlete with a beautiful, SOLID body and the most symmetrically featured face I have yet to see. Her long, thick, shiny brown hair was perfectly maintained. She had long, deep tanned legs that seemed to stretch forever, only to meet a wonderfully rounded ass that could draw your eyes in from a mile away. Her breasts were ample B-C cups with a slight push outward toward the sides, that when presented correctly offered a wonderful "side-boob" shot. Her nipples were thicker than most I had seen to that point in my life and were roughly the size of the cap to a Chapstick, yet they protruded a bit longer than that when aroused -- they were/are absolutely amazing.

In the many years that have passed and the thousands of friends and acquaintances we have been through, I can still say, even as a 50-year-old woman, Ginger is still the best looking with by far, the best body around. She gets all the attention (and eyes) from the young men wherever we go which drives the other wives raving mad.

Needless to say, Ginger had me beat in the "looks" department from day one; however, I wouldn't necessarily consider myself unattractive. Growing up on a small farm in Texas, doing the everyday necessary chores, made it easy to become very strong at a young age. I was certainly defined as a young man. The years have of course added weight; however, it seems the moms and ladies in the neighborhood like a nice dad-bod and many of them are not afraid to express it. I do take great pride in the way I dress, and I am extremely anal around being groomed and kept. I like things to be very much in order which includes myself - from my shoes to my hair.

Many would consider me the life of the party, the first to arrive and the last to leave. I have made a great living at having the gift of gab and have always been able to speak to anyone at any time about anything. ESPECIALLY THE LADIES!

This story takes place at the beginning of our time of reacquainting ourselves again and doing the things we had postponed for years because of the everyday responsibilities that come along with life. With the children being gone and us now trying to live for each other.

The days had been adding up and the stresses of life piling on were causing Ginger and I to fight on a regular basis. The subjects were irrelevant and probably the same among every married couple, but they seemed to be getting more intense. Something had to be done!

I took it upon myself to book a beautiful 5000 square foot house on a nearby lake for just the two of us to spend a few nights. Of course, in my mind it would be a few nights of round the clock sex and me pushing boundaries to see how far I could get this time. I feared I would build this thing up so high, that it would ultimately lead to disaster yet again.

I called Ginger on the phone and told her we needed to get away for the weekend, to pack her lingerie, her sexiest nightgowns, and get ready for a couple of days of wild passion. I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was excited to go away for a few days and the idea of going somewhere to relax and get away; however, I also got the sense she wasn't all that excited about the sex and the expectations that were to come with it. I could feel the tension already building before we even left.

I did my very best to make it as romantic and as pleasant an evening as possible, I surprised her with flowers and the chocolate candies she loves so much. I took her to an outstanding dinner and listened to her tell me about her issues and problems without interruptions or comparisons all evening. I made sure to compliment her on the way she looked (which wasn't hard because she was ravishing) and offered slight sexual innuendos as we spoke. Like a gentleman would do, I waited for her to tell me it was time to leave so that she felt no pressure about the night.

Upon arriving to the lake house, the first thing she noticed was the large massage table I had special ordered to be set up over-looking the lake, surrounded by rose petals, with soft candle's ready to light around the table. There was the sound of soft jazz coming from the built-in sound system of the huge house.

I asked her if I could refreshen her drink while I show you to our bedroom and you get ready for your massage. She smiled sort of devilishly and said only "please sir".

As I heard her start her shower, I rushed to another bathroom to quickly have mine, just a quick rinse and soap in the right places. I scrambled to the suitcase and retrieved our well-stocked and carefully selected toy box and rushed downstairs to get the situation ready. I lit the candles, made a bucket of ice and setups at the ready.

As I returned upstairs to her shower, I presented her with her new drink of choice, freshly made. I asked her to meet me downstairs when she was done and that her masseuse, Maximus would happily great her. Maximus was a handy nickname we had for her imaginary lover when I wasn't around.

Ginger gave me a quick giggle and said "tell Maximus, I'm feeling tipsy tonight" ..... Alright! I thought to myself.

As I sat downstairs waiting on her to come down, the scenery of the entire situation and what was about to happen had me instantly aroused. I could feel my cock pushing the inside of my cotton briefs to its breaking point. Even though my cock has never been accused of being overly long, its girth was more than ample and seemed to please. A solid 6.5-7 inches in length, but a good 2.5" in thickness. I could feel the strain throughout my cock and each time I tightened the muscle it seemed as if my balls were screaming to release my load. After a few minutes of this, I could no longer take it. I slowly pulled my cock from my underwear and began massaging it in long slow strokes from the base to the tip. Holding my cock overhanded, with my thumb and forefinger closest to the base making a tunnel with the rest of my fingers. Gripping it tight but pulling on it as if to make it longer, or to milk it.

I let my imagination run wild, I could see Ginger in front of me, down on her knees with her face planted in the bed. Her ass in the air and her back arched as if to say "please stick your cock in my ass", pulling her ass cheeks apart and telling me to come all over her wet pussy. The sight of her wanting this from me made me explode immediately. I shot my hot cream all over the edge of massage table.

Although, I was a little disappointed in myself, surprisingly, I felt much better and as if the entire stress of the night had dissipated and I quickly convinced myself in blowing that first load I would be able to take my time and slowly address her needs. I had calmed the animal down and now could relax and methodically tackle the night.

I made another double bourbon on the rocks and sat down on the overly sized leather sofa, looked out through the full glass window wall onto the night lake and listened to the jazz and waited.

After what felt like hours, I heard the door to the upstairs bedroom open, I stayed seated as not to appear anxious. I see her walking down the stairs in a pearl white, pure silk night-gown. I can see that she is wearing high-heeled shoes that laced upward over her ankle. Those beautiful strong nipples standing out like beacons, causing a huge ripple in the silk. The upside-down "V" from each nipple reached all the way to the bottom of the gown. This was no girl coming down the stairs, this was all woman, experienced and fucking stunning.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, she asked if I approved, I approached her in a slow methodical way, reached in with my left hand, found my way past her hair to the back of her neck, I grabbed it firmly and pulled her in for a kiss. I slipped my tongue slowly past her lips with just enough force to let her know she was mine and that she had me stark raving crazy with desire. Her smell was terrific and drove my senses even further in a rage. I could feel my prick jump back to life as if our little time together never happened.

After our kiss, I made it perfectly clear how absolutely stunning she was, and how she still turns me on -- even more than when we were in our twenties. I carefully invited her to finish our drinks together before her massage.

I asked her to slowly undress in front of me and let me watch. I sat down on the sofa and with a slight hesitation, and a small sense of embarrassment, she began to untie the expensive night gown and let it slowly spread across her shoulders and expose her beautiful breasts and nipples, letting it ultimately fall to the ground. This revealed a glowing white teddy contrasting against her brown freshly tanned body. The bra was lace and was there only for support. It cupped the bottom of her breast but left the front open, elegantly leaving the full areola and nipple exposed. The white stockings held up by guarder straps to a white panty of sorts added to the ensemble. The panty was also crotchless and only offered lace around her curvy hips and down the sides, leaving her perfectly trimmed bush exposed. It was trimmed in a v-shape that appeared to point to the spot that I really wanted to see.

I stood there in awe and took a minute to enjoy the God-given beauty in front of me. My cock was so hard that the head was in actual pain from the strain. I honestly felt that I could stay and look at this sight forever and never want to move. Although I know she enjoyed the obvious pleasure she was providing me, and the pride of a woman looking so striking -- I could tell she still had a bit of hesitation and was not 100% in the moment. I wondered to myself, what the hell am I missing? What else could I do to make this more pleasant and comfortable? What the fuck is the matter??

Instead of taking a chance of ruining the night, or hitting an exposed nerve, I decided to just keep moving along at a medium pace and keep hope alive that she will let go.

I gave her a quick "is everything alright, are you comfortable"? "Yes, Honey, I'm fine, thank you for a wonderful evening" was the reply, but after 30+ years with the same woman and spending every single day with her, something felt "off".

Carefully I stood up, put my hand on her cheek and gave her the most sensual kiss I could give as I whispered, "I love you with all my being and you are safe". This time I could feel her kiss become more aggressive with an added flavor of passion. As I grabbed her neck again, I pulled her into my body closely, I could feel her nipples poking my chest hard as two rocks. I lowered my hand to the small of her back and pulled her waist into mine, pushing her mid-section onto my throbbing manhood and letting her feel the rigidness she had produced by her looks, smell, and warmth.

Still in full uniform, minus the gown, she started at my neck and softly offered sucking motions exchanged for a soft lick from spot to spot, downward stopping at my right nipple to give attention. As she licked it, she placed the hard skin between her teeth and clamped down until I felt the pain was too much. Grabbing the back of her head I let her know she had reached that point. In one motion after, she was down on her knees looking up at me. Her eyes were communicating with passion and seeming to say "please let me suck your cock". I know that's not her manner; however, she knows that giving me that look drives me insane with passion and she can get whatever she wants with it.

"Put it in your mouth" was my reply to her girlish look up at me. A soft, hungry "emmm" came from her throat as if she tasted a great wine for the first time.

As she pulled my briefs down, my meaty cock sprang from the elastic throwing a piece of pre-cum, landing across her lips to her nose. Again, she looked up at me with that look and licked the cum from her lips. She took her finger and gathered the remaining offer from her nose and slowly placed it deep to the back of her tongue licking her finger on the way out.

She has never been one to allow me to cum in her mouth, nor to swallow for that matter, so the fact she was making this gesture had my balls in complete torture and my mind swirling with desire.

Grabbing my cock with her right hand and pulling the skin tight to the back, she slowly took the head into her mouth and stopped just behind the ridge, swirling her tongue around the swollen helmet and licking the urethra opening as if she could stick her tongue down inside my shaft. Once she had an ample amount of spit gathered in her mouth, she slowly took more and more of my throbbing shaft into her, stopping to get past the gag reflex and allowing my cock to enter her throat. I could feel her warm breath against my skin and her chin on my balls. A quick gag allowed some of the spit to escape her mouth and I could feel the warm fluid run down my balls. I almost lost my second load in that split second.

As she continued to move methodically allowing my cock in and out of her throat, I could feel her moan with pleasure. Ginger always loved to suck my cock and would provide a blow-job any time I requested. This is the only time that I could see her lose herself in passion. Many times, I have fingered her into orgasm while she was sucking my cock passionately.

After what seemed an eternity, her rhythm was increasing. I grabbed the back of her head with a hand full of hair, I pulled her head back to stop the inevitable, and to let her know I was not ready to cum yet, and that I had more in store for us.

As I reached down to help her up, I could see her lips and chin full of blowjob juices, usually her first instinct was to wipe it off; however, this time she moved her lips to mine and without a word mashed her face into mine, slipping her tongue into my mouth making me get a mouthful of what she had. At first, I was taken back, but then I got lost in the sensuality of the move and embraced the gesture. I could taste the saltiness of the liquid and wondered if she enjoyed that.

"It's time for your massage Ms. Ginger, if you're ready we can begin". "Please sir" was her reply. "Would you like me to summon Mr. Maximus for you?" "No sir, I would rather prefer your hands do the work today" "very well then, please allow me to undress you" A quick chuckle at the silliness.

As I started to remove the sexiest bra I've ever encountered, I asked her to relax, I said to imagine there are no consequences to anything and to allow any and everything that presents itself to happen, and I promise you will have a great time. To this she had questions that could have ruined the mood; however, I ended the conversation with "if something starts to take place that you are not comfortable with, just say "tequila" but to give it an honest try before rejecting it. I added, in a soft subtle voice, almost a whisper, no anal stuff unless you ask for it. To this she agreed, but with great caution on her face, which almost stopped the mood as I could see a bit of frustration. Not because she wanted that, but because it was such a bad subject.

Could it be she thought tonight would be the night that I tried to have anal sex with her? Was she worried that if she turned me down, she knew there would be a fight or at least an argument that would ruin the evening? I know with all certainty she is not comfortable with anal, and that it has always been taboo for her. She would never talk about it or even discuss the possibility. Anytime I have brought it up it has been a strong NO. Truth be told, I am pretty convinced that she would like it, and that she would enjoy the mystique involved, but I don't want her to do something that she is uncomfortable with.

The first time she ever had a strong "squirting" orgasm was from me fingering her with a vibrator immediately on her clit, two fingers in her vagina, rubbing her O spot, my ring finger applying pressure, and circling her anus. Once I inserted it to the first knuckle, she shot a steady stream of cum, and shook uncontrollably. she filled the blankets, sheets, and bed with cum. She claims that she didn't know I was doing that, but how is that possible??

I gave her a smile and removed the clamps that held the stockings up, and slowly removed the crotchless panties. I had her put her foot on my bent knee as I sat on the sofa, I could feel the sharp point of the stiletto dig into my thigh as I carefully unlatched the strap and removed this gorgeous high heel from her foot. As I did the same to the other foot, she placed her hand on the top of my head to balance herself and when I finally removed the heel, she gripped my head in her hand, giving it a nice firm tug backward. This made our eyes meet for her to tell me "maybe a little rough is what I want ..... MAXIMUS!!"

I must admit, this excited me even more than I was already. I felt a jolt run through my body, through my raging hard-on and down through my testicles. This I can do, I thought to myself, as I answered "as rough as you want it, you sexy bitch" testing the waters, if the verbiage would be too much. Another "emmm" from deep in her throat gave me the sign I was looking for.

My mind was racing a thousand miles per hour on what, how, when, and how much, until I took a deep breath and said to myself "do what feels right and it will be right"

I stood up slowly inspecting her beautiful naked body standing in front of me. As we were face to face I offered her one more sensual kiss before grabbing her arm and turning her around. Once she had her back to me, I came in close and started to kiss her neck, just below her hairline softly reaching around with my hand and caressing her left breast while pinching her hard nipple between my fingers. I pinched hard enough to feel her normal threshold, but this time she carried through a little farther. Still kissing the back of her neck, I felt her move her waist back, driving her ass into my crotch and lifting herself up on her toes to rub my cock on the crack of her ass. With this I gave her a slight, but firm shove down to the massage table and placed my hand on the back of her neck. I kept my arm ridged for a second as I gave her a quick pump of my covered cock to her spread ass.

I then asked, "would you please lay on the table face down Ms. Ginger" and relax. As she moved one leg to the small stool provided to get on the table, she put the other knee on the edge of the table to start her climb. In a bent over stance, I could see her wonderful womanhood dropping from between her legs, a perfect glimpse of a perfect pussy, as brief as it was. Once she was situated, I went to work.

I had my toy box next to me, three bottles of different massage oils, and a makeshift bar. I made myself another bourbon, took a stiff drink and started this endeavor.

I reached up and moved her hair to one side and began applying oil very liberally to her shoulders and down the crease of her back and began to work it in. I made sure to apply heavy pressure around her neck and shoulders for what seemed to me at least an hour. Once I felt she was relaxed I let my hands do a bit more exploring. Working down the side of her body I softly ran my fingers around the side of her breasts down her side slowly coming up the small of her back and each ass cheek continuing down the back of her thigh, down over her calf, over her Achilles and down the bottom of her feet to her toes. I made this path many times with many different variations, slowly increasing my figure's encroachment into her ass crack each time, until I was almost all the way in. I could feel her arch her back to allow me better access each time my path got closer to that area.

12