A Couple Finds Their Passion Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the stride and began going from her cheeks down the inside of the thigh down to the knee and back up, each time I could feel the warmth of her mound increasing with anticipation of being touched. As I got closer and closer the arch in her back became more prevalent and the spread in her legs became wider. I could hear her moan loader at each passing of the swollen tenderness and could feel the incredible heat coming from it.

On the last pass, it was more than she could handle, on my approach back upward from the inside of her knee, continuing upward to her swollen mound, once I was close enough, she pushed backward leaving her chest down and raising her ass in the air to allow me full access. To this I gave her a slight but firm spank on her right cheek, "WAIT" I said. "I need it now" she said, in a low sultry voice. No ma'am..

As she laid there, chest and face firmly planted onto the table, knees bent and pulled up under her torso, back arched as far as possible, ass completely open and vulnerable, I approached her from behind. I put one hand on each cheek and slowly lowered my face to her lava hot womb. As I got closer, I could smell the sweet juices that were coming from her soaking pussy, mixed with her wonderful perfume. I stopped my face maybe 1/2 an inch from her with my mouth perfectly aligned with the pulsating entry, I breathed hot air slowly unto her aching pussy as if I were trying to fog a window. I could feel her legs quiver as she slightly jerked forward. I squeezed her ass with great intensity, almost angrily. She drove backward to remain in position, landing the wet mound deep into my mouth and face. I moved my hands to her hips and forced her back even harder. I slipped my tongue into her soft velvet and removed it sucking almost an entire mouth full of vulva and moisture. This time the deep "emmmm" came from my throat.

As I moved my tongue around her swollen vulvas and in and out of her fire hot opening for what seemed an eternity, I noticed her fingers coming up from under her. She took her index finger and ring finger and moved the lips apart for me to get better access to her soaking wet pussy, she took her middle finger and started to rub her swollen clit in circles. As I pulled back for a better visual of this magical place I was in, I watched the show for a minute or two. I could feel my cock jumping and throbbing. I tightened my sphincter muscle and felt the blood engorge my dick even harder. I felt a bit of pre-cum escape. I wanted to jack off to this sight SO BADLY. I could see that her clit had swollen to at least twice its normal size. I forced my face to where she had been rubbing and caused her to move her middle finger so I could taste the engorged button for myself.

I took the knub into my lips and sucked it softly into my mouth past my teeth. To this I could see her anus tighten up and could feel her legs start to quiver. As I twirled my tongue around her clit inside my mouth, she started to pull away a bit as if to tell me it was way too intense, with my hands on either side of her hips, I forcefully and quickly pulled her back into my face as if to let her know she was NOT in control anymore. I could feel the fight leave her body as she conceded to whatever was going to happen. Her stomach dropped even farther, and her ass became even more exposed as if to finally open up to let the entire world enter.

I could see her pussy lips shaking and her anus tighten and loosen with contractions. I placed my left hand on her left cheek and slowly placed my thumb over her throbbing anus, leaving my right-hand firm and almost squeezing her right hip as if to let her know I was still in charge.

I let her knub fall out of my mouth while I licked upward to get a mouthful of her wonderful juices, I could hear her loud moans begging for more. I blew on her pussy to tease it while rubbing her asshole with my thumb. I could feel her shake more and more as she moved backward to find my face again. I finally answered by grabbing her clit with my teeth and sinking my thumb into her anus, just breaking the entry. It was too much for her, her entire body started to convulse. As she tightened her legs and ass cheeks, I backed my face away just a little and brought my other hand up and strongly took over rubbing her clit where she had left off, then slowly sunk my middle finger into her soft velvet as deep as I could. She let out a loud scream while a steady stream of cum squirted all over my face. I didn't move -- yet held her tight close to my face. After what seemed like a full minute it finally stopped. I could feel her body start to relax. I squeezed her ass cheek again while pushing against the edge of her anus with my thumb and went in for another round. My entire face, chin and neck were completely covered in her warm cum. As I found her throbbing clit again with my index finger, slowly plunging her opening with my middle and ring finger again. Another rush of warm liquid came and she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, the opening to her love was contracting as if it were trying to breathe and her asshole was gripping my thumb incredibly tight.

I let her shake uncontrollably for a minute or two. I slowly removed my thumb and fingers and backed my face away from her fire. She was completely limp and out of words.

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs from under her, so she was lying flat on the bed, then took both hands and rolled her over on her back. Her legs were hanging off the edge of the table at her knees.

She looked at me and began to speak. "Max, I ........" I quickly put my hand over her mouth and shook my head "no".

I grabbed a towel and cleaned the cum from my face, neck and chest and told her in a loud angry voice "I am going to fuck you HARD and make your pussy hurt!" I could see a mixture of pure lust and concern at the same time. She was searching for words, then finally said "Please Max, Please.. HARD!"

My cock was so hard that I could barely stand to touch it. It ached all the way down to my knees. My testicles were swollen and felt like they could burst at any moment. I knew the minute I entered her wetness I would explode with tremendous force, but I didn't want the night to end or even pause for a second.

I approached her from the front and lifted her useless, limber legs and placed each knee over my shoulder. As I pulled her near, she slid easily from the quart of cum under her. I backed away a little and gave her a firm, HARD slap on her ass cheek. I wanted so bad to take my sexual anger and animal lust out on her soaking wet pussy. I reached down and grabbed her thighs, with my thumbs on the inner thigh and fingers wrapped around the back -- I forced her legs open as far as I could and unguidedly slid my throbbing, blood purple cock into her hot, slippery tunnel and angrily jammed it all the way in. I could feel my balls rest on her open ass cheeks. She gave me a loud grunt which made me feel like a man, like my manhood was all she could handle. I withdrew my cock and let it slide out of her pussy slowly, so I could purposely jam it back in with more power and trust this time. I know she felt it that time, as I could see the slight worry at the aggression in her eyes and she squinted in a little pain. I did it again and again. Now I had her legs all the way to her chest holding her and them down by the backside of her knees making her womb totally accessible and free to fully enter. I was fucking her as hard as I could yet rhythmically. I could feel her start to twitch again as I plunged in and out of her dripping wet pussy. I could see my sweat dripping on the back of her thighs from my head as I angrily pounded her. Her twitching became erratic, and her breathing became more labored, and I knew she was going to cum again. I did every possible thing I could not to cum and let her explode one more time.

This time she grabbed my arms that were holding her legs back and dug her nails deep into my skin. She screamed as if she was on fire, tightened her legs and shot her liquid all over my stomach as I rammed my cock into her and held it.

I could not hold it any longer, I pulled her down off the table and to her knees, I grabbed her hair at the back of her head and held her face close to my throbbing rod. She opened her mouth as if to receive my load. I jacked off for less than 5 seconds until I could feel my legs start to shake and my balls start to move and ache. I know I was squeezing her hair a little too tight, but I could not help myself, I had entered the point of no return. I continued until I shot a load all over her mouth and face -- it felt like I shot an entire bucket full of goodness on her. I felt the second one coming and I backed away a little and shot it all over her beautiful tits, much less than the first but still enough. I could feel the third jerk coming as she finally and quickly took me into her mouth.

She slid her mouth over my rock-hard cock all the way to the very root of my manhood while she swallowed the last bit of cream I had to offer and looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes, struggling to take it all and as if to ask for my approval.

She stayed all the way down and paused until I had completely finished and stopped shaking. I was in complete heaven and have never, ever felt more like a man than in that moment. As she slowly pulled me out of her mouth, still looking up at me and leaving my cock completely clean, my legs went numb, and I fell to my knees. The amount of pure, absolute love I felt for this woman at this moment could never be explained or expressed in any number of words.

I laid flat on the floor exhausted and completely drained of all my power, passion, anger, lust, and emotions.

Ginger grabbed the towel and cleaned herself off a bit, wiped my stomach and chest clean and laid beside me placing her head on my chest. She said she hadn't ever cum that strong before and I wanted to say the exact same thing, because it was the absolute truth, but I couldn't talk. I could not utter a single word.

We have had passionate sex before, obviously, but this time it was different. This time, when I felt her body relax and give into me and either accept what was going to happen or trust that I wasn't going to hurt her or be ashamed of her in any way -- I felt a much deeper connection than I have in the 30+ years we have been together.

The things we did for the first time -- eating her out from behind, her cumming in my face and me cumming on hers. Her sucking my dick after it's been in her and her swallowing my manhood -- I felt like we had a major breakthrough. I was excited... yes, but more importantly I felt as if she had finally let me into her world and trusted me fully after all these years. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her, I told her that I loved her more than anything in the world and that I honestly felt like the luckiest man on the planet.

When she finally spoke, she said "something has changed" .... "I feel different than I have in the past" What do you mean, I replied. "I feel like I'm ready to explore the things I missed out on in college and the things I have been too bashful about over the years" Really? I answered. "it's way too much to talk about tonight, Max, but I think I have had a breakthrough on what I was afraid to do and ask for.... When I let myself go, I felt so much freer and more balanced, it almost felt like I stepped into the sun after being in the dark for years."

I didn't say anything. I wanted her to bask in her thoughts and feel the wonder she was feeling. I rubbed her head and stroked her beautiful hair until I felt her fall asleep.

I thought to myself, "oh dear Ginger, the things I have instore for you, beautiful."

12