A couple in love

Story Info
A close couple make love.
805 words
3.78
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhiannon had bathed, dressed only as far as her underwear and was waiting for Gray, lying on her bed which was still covered in discarded clothes and books. I live in squalor, she liked to half joke; a juxtaposition of chaos and order Gray offered. Certainly a big old mess. But the underwear she'd chosen carefully, thinking about what he liked and wanting his approval. A balcony bra, he'd said, a thong (he liked straps and gaps) and the colour was an obvious choice. She hadn't always been comfortable with her body but she'd been training for her first marathon, clocking up the miles since January, and liked how it was changing, becoming stronger and firmer. In bed when she reached down to please herself, she noticed how her stomach was becoming flatter and her calf and thigh muscles more defined as they tensed, while her back arched in readiness.

Rhiannon was ready now and felt herself getting wet. But he wasn't coming after all. She hadn't heard the doorbell, they'd somehow missed each other and he'd returned home. She'd taken off the bra and knickers and was about to put on pyjamas and reluctantly accept an early night when she was struck by the thought that no, it didn't have to be like this. Although there had been a strong connection from the start, a sense that they could read each other at the centre and interweave their most important themes, miscommunication, missed opportunities sometimes happened with him. She'd learned that when she overcame her natural shyness to address these head on, telling him what she was really thinking, that he could trust her, they could be put right. She would take the lead this time. Not wanting to waste any more time, even the few minutes it would take to dress again, she hurried downstairs, still naked. It was a cold evening so she wrapped herself in a warm, full length coat that zipped all the way up. Supposing she had to stop and get out of the car, nobody would know that she had nothing on beneath it. But she knew and waiting at red lights and junctions, she found herself caressing the inside of her own thighs where the skin was most soft and smooth, recalling his touch there, gentle strokes at first and then more urgent, squeezing.

Opening his door, Gray understood instantly, moving aside only partially so that she had to press her body against his to come in. He reached for her then, holding her tightly and kissing her while she hooked her right leg behind his left, bringing him closer to her still, her signature grapple. She loved his height, his whole body, all of him. He reached for the zip on her coat, discovering, delighted, her nakedness under it and slowly, slowly began unzipping it, lightly brushing between her breasts all the way down the centre of her body to where the zip ended at the top of her legs. She was actually quivering now while he unwrapped her like a gift. She wanted him so badly.

Instinctively, she kneeled now, wanting his cock in her mouth. Feeling its hardness, she pulled him to her, licking up the shaft, over the head. She caressed his balls, looking up and into his eyes, wanting to read his feelings there, taking him deeply into her mouth, sucking gently.

He was close and she couldn't wait. Lying down, she held herself open and moved her hips up to help him enter her, gasping at the moment of penetration. She wrapped her legs around his back, loving this closeness, the way their bodies were working together finally.

He was trying hard not to lose control, checking her reactions.

"Like this?" he asked, when she moaned.

"Yes, like that. Don't move."

"Like this?"

"Harder now, faster".

But she was beyond words now. Instead she fluttered her fingers on his back, her body unconsciously communicating her pleasure and the rhythm she needed which became more forceful as she reached climax. He paused one last time while she was on the edge and with the last thrust she needed to orgasm she couldn't help but smack him hard.

She came then feeling it in waves, her pussy contracting around his cock as her whole body shuddered and she cried out. And now he too was coming, spurting deeply into her, groaning loudly, pulsating.

They basked in a feeling of satisfaction, like sunbathing. We've waited too long for this, she thought, let's not waste any more time. At this moment she froze, noticing a man and woman looking through the window. Petite, with long dark hair, there was something familiar about the woman who was meeting Rhiannon's eyes now, holding them but still talking to her partner urgently. It was obvious they'd seen everything...