My Wild Swimming Adventure

Story Info
A chance encounter while swimming.
1.5k words
4.43
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to run around the Wharfe river on beautiful days. In the summer, one day, it was very hot. I was drenched in sweat; so, before turning for home, decided it would be exhilarating to take a dip in the water and allow my kit to dry out a little.

I found a quiet part of the river. There were many folk out enjoying the weather but soon found seclusion. As a woman on her own, I was naturally wary of uninvited attention but it was a beautiful day and should the odd dogwalker stray upon my spot, I thought they'd soon move on.

I treaded carefully down to the water's edge and sat down to undo my laces. I kicked off my trainers and socks and paused. I checked around me again for anyone nearby and took off my vest, sports bra, shorts and panties. I lay them out to dry and waded into the water. It felt chilly at first on the warm day but was soon comfortable. I loved the feeling of the water on my bare skin, my breasts, my legs, my pussy. I began to swim out at a leisurely pace, enjoying the sensuality of the water's caress.

The world and its cares were drifting away. I worked as busy tax accountant and had work to do later but the thought of it was evaporating as I descended into a state of bliss.

After 20 minutes, I was fully refreshed. I couldn't have felt more relaxed and at one with nature. As I started back to the bank, I suddenly noticed a couple standing exactly where I'd left my clothes to dry. They were looking down at them and talking with one another. They hadn't noticed me and I was too far away to hear what they were saying.

I paused and began treading water, waiting for them to move on. They were athletic too. She had a beautiful figure, I noticed, slim but very well-toned. She obviously worked out. He was slim too, toned as well but not huge. They looked good together. I could hear them laughing. They were looking at each other and gesticulating towards the water.

Suddenly, the woman lifted her tee shirt up over her body in one smooth movement and yanked down her shorts. She wasn't wearing underwear. He did the same, both giggling. They kicked off their shoes and held hands as they hurried into the water. I could see his cock dancing freely as they navigated the stones in the shallows.

What would I do? I couldn't wait in the water too much longer. I waited for them to get further in and then I would get to shore and dress quickly. They'd see me but not for long and at least we'd have our nakedness in common.

I started swimming back as they got further out. They still hadn't noticed me. I neared the rocks but saw that they too were heading back. And then she noticed me!

"Hi there," she shouted over. She smiled and waved. Her smile was so innocent and comforting. "Sorry...we're both starkas!"

I smiled too, a little lost for words. I carried on to the shore realising we were all going to arrive back together. My feet found the bottom and began to walk out, my body being revealed with every step. I looked towards them again and they were already on dry land.

"Isn't it wonderful!" she gasped. She sounded like she'd stepped off a rollercoaster. She made no attempt to cover up and began walking over to me just I was reaching the dry stones.

"I just had to come over and say hi. We noticed your clothes and you inspired us. We're so glad you did." She stood close to me now. She was beaming. "I'm Reni. Hi!"

"Hi Reni. I'm Evie. I wasn't expecting to see anyone else. Sorry."

"No, no, no need. I really love that you got out there. I love it."

She had big eyes. She slowly and deliberately looked me up and down. "You are beautiful. You're like a goddess. Do you have a towel?"

"I'm afraid not, I didn't plan to go in," I said. She gave a squeal of delight.

"Even better," she said. "You're my absolute hero." She turned to her partner. "Gray, come over and say hi."

Gray had been standing with his arms out, trying to dry off in the sun. He came over towards us.

"This my fella, Graham."

Graham grinned and offered his hand. I took it. This was surreal but it felt strangely right. Reni's exuberance was attractive. Her body glistened in the sun, water droplets running down her marble smooth skin. She noticed me looking at it.

"We all need to let the sun dry us a little," she said as she ran her hands down over her stomach and down across her thighs, drawing attention to her pussy. She was waxed smooth, her lips slightly raised. She looked up quickly to watch me looking at her body.

Graham stood close behind her. He was looking at me too. We stood without a word for a moment.

He put his hands on Reni's hips and began to slide them up and down her body.

She took his hand in hers and led them both over to me.

"I think you're beautiful, Evie. Really beautiful."

I didn't know what to say. I could feel my body reacting to their nakedness. My nipples were getting hard. It wasn't just because of the sunny breeze. We continued to look at each other. My heart was beginning to beat faster and my breathing was getting shallow. I couldn't hide it and right in this moment I didn't want to. I'd never done anything like this before. I could still escape. I could say thankyou but I must be going now. I could bend down and get dressed. I could do that right now. But they were both looking at me, very close. I couldn't move.

Reni moved and placed herself directly in front of me. She had transfixed me. She raised her hands and placed them on my hips. I'd never been close to another woman like this. It felt strange but it was very exciting. Graham walked towards us and stood directly behind me. He placed his hands on Reni's, as they began to caress my body.

"Oh, guys, " I spluttered, "I've never done anything like this before."

"Relax, Evie, please. We'd like to show you our appreciation. There are so few people like you in the world. You're just who we talk about when we're fantasising together. Isn't she, Gray?"

Graham spoke for the first time, his voice just by my ear. "Absolutely. The goddess in the lake, corrupting us with her naked beauty, a force we just can't resist."

"I don't really go for women though."

"That's perfectly fine, Evie." Reni moved her hand down and placed her palm over my pussy. "That's what Gray is for. Please. I would love you to enjoy him the way I do."

She moved her face very close to mine, her eyes fixed on mine. I could feel Graham press me to him. His cock was erect up against my body. Was this really happening? I gasped. My eyes were dilating. I was already soaking wet. I was going to let this happen. Was I? Yes, I was. I really was.

Graham sat down on the rock below him. He guided me down to him. I was still facing Reni, our gaze unbroken. My legs parted naturally as I descended, his hands under me, supporting me, guiding me. He held me still just as the tip of his cock met my pussy. This was my last chance to back out of this. I didn't take it.

Graham allowed gravity to take me down onto him. He was hard and straight. My pussy stretched gently to accommodate him. He was inside me. It had been a while since I felt a man this way. My hips rocked forward so his cock would press against the part of me I like and I writhed gently on him.

Reni was smiling. She knelt down before me watching me intensely. She seemed very excited to see me enjoy her man. She leaned over me and kissed me, her hand holding my face to hers.

She spoke very softly, quietly.

"Please enjoy us, Evie. We want to make you happy. Please. Tell us that you are enjoying us."

I could only moan with pleasure. My hands grasped her and pulled her to kiss me again. We tasted each other, both letting out gentle sighs.

I was getting close. Reni pulled herself away from my mouth and looked at me again. She smiled and lowered herself towards my pussy.

Graham's cock was deep inside me. Reni began to kiss my clit. It felt amazing. She did it differently to anyone else. She began to suck my clit up into her mouth and while she held it there in a beautiful warm wet vacuum, I could feel her flick her tongue over me.

Graham began thrusting into me, taking more control. Reni held his balls up to my body while I looked down at her working her magic.

"I am going to come." I couldn't hold on anymore. I didn't want to. There was nothing I could do. An orgasm was rising in me and nothing could stop it. I was theirs. They had me in their complete control.