A Couple in the Making

Story Info
Now 18, Cynthia and Carmin can express their feelings.
3.6k words
4.8
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rare for Cynthia to get as excited over most anything in her eighteen years of life, but this particular night was different. This night has been one in the making for over four years, ever since the love of her life confessed. Four long years ago when Carmin had told her that she had fallen head over heels in love with Cynthia.

It did take a while for Cynthia to be accepting of these feelings, not because of how they were both girls rather for a much more serious matter. In her eyes what mattered was less about the gender attraction, due to society and its standards, and more on how that other person made you feel. And her feelings for Carmin were so strong that she could not deny that she too was in love.

The trouble that these two young women faced was less about them sharing the same gender and more on the key fact of being sisters. They were not stepsisters, or half-sisters, adopted sisters or even close friends that would call each other a sister. No, they were full blood twins, where Cynthia was the elder of the two.

Their clear taboo relationship was their deepest secret shared between them. A secret that Cynthia had taken great pains to ensure that no one else finds out about. She knew full well that if the wrong person found out then things for them would not go well.

In fact, she recalled a point in the early days of their new relationship that car min had confronted Cynthia on that topic. Back when it was nearing their fifteenth birthday and they were home alone while their parents were on a date night. Carmin had almost trapped her in the kitchen while getting a snack.

"Why not? Why do you want to hold back with me?" Carmin begged

"Because if Mom and Dad found out I'd be shipped off to fuck knows where."

"What makes you think that you'd be the one sent away? It's just as likely that I could too."

"Carmin, the last time you found yourself in the principal's office was because you were getting a perfect attendance award. I, on the other hand, ended up there at least once a month."

"Only because you're trying to watch out for me."

"But I'm the troublemaker who could've pressured you into this relationship. And because you're such a people pleaser you just might let me." Cynthia exclaimed

"But I am the one who started this, not you."

"My point is that one of us will be sent away and it might be years before we reunited." she took Carmin's hand, "And I don't want that."

"Me neither. But I don't want to hide my feelings."

"You won't have to. Over time we will take little steps to keep our flame alive. Now trust me, I have a plan and you will love it."

And here was that plan now, coming together in its fullness on their birthday. Cynthia had convinced her mother that it would be good if for their eighteenth birthday that they have a private hotel party. To make it convincing she used the excuse of how it could be a way to enter "adulthood" for them.

Their parents were hesitant about it, but with the right amount of convincing she was able to pull it off. She had assured them that they would not invite any boys, which was more than fine for both girls. That comforted both parents enough where they felt it was a good way to start off their lives as official adults.

The night had come, and as Cynthia was packing for the next thirty six hours she could hear her sisters excited bouncing in the room next door. She didn't fault Carmin for acting the way she was, if Cynthia was half as expressive as the other she too would be bouncing off the walls. But one of them had to show some level of restraint, at least until that hotel door was shut and locked.

"You know that I can hear you bouncing up and down like an excited bunny." she called out

"I know and I don't care. I'm just so happy for tonight and what's going to happen." Carmin responded with a wave of giggles

"Oh? And what's going to happen? I was planning on watching movies and eating a shit load of junk food."

Almost instantly Carmin poked her head into the room, "You better be teasing me. I bought brand new panties for tonight?"

"You did? Why would you need to do something like that for what's more or less a fancy sleepover? "Cynthia said with goofy smile

Carmin knew that smile and what it meant. So she stuck out her tongue, "You're the worst, you know that."

"Careful with that tongue. I have plans for it later."

Carmin smiled as a warm blush crossed her cheeks at the thought of what was being implied. Cynthia was not the only one that was looking forward to this night, as Carmin too made her own plans. Plans that were inspired by the various kinds of lesbian porn that she had looked up over the last year or so.

Number one was that of the need to dress to impress her sister on this special occasion. Namely lingerie or items that are lingerie inspired for the look she was aiming for. Her reasoning to their parents for buying them was that as an up and coming adult she needed to start with at the very least the underwear.

She quickly realized that she loved trying on and wearing sexy clothes, especially when it came to underwear. How the lace or sheer cloth would hug her hips and chest made her feel confident and sexy. The boy shorts and bikini style top were easily the number one favorites that she wore.

But for tonight she went in for the sensual goddess look where it could be a Victoria Secret line. All white thong and micro bikini done up in a flower lace design. Just looking at her own cheerleader figure was a kind of turn on when she was trying out clothes.

With giddy anticipation they both finished their packing and were very soon riding in Cynthia's car. The hotel that they were staying at was in one of the higher end parts of the city and had a great reputation for being discreet. A trace that would prove to be critical for such a special night for the two young, soon to be, lovers.

At the front desk their names were given and bags were taken as the hotel staff led the way to their room. Carmin had insisted on being the one to tip the man that helped. She handed him a few bucks and kissed his cheek before ushering him out, giggling like she was twelve again.

"You are just the worst, you know that." Cynthia said after she shut, and locked, the door

"What? I just thought I would share my love with the world."

"Good thing for you that I'm not easily made jealous." she said as she pulled car min in for a hungry kiss

This was not their first kiss. They have been kissing and making out for a couple of years now. Both made certain to keep things in control e where if someone saw them kissing it was nothing more than the quick peck that most gal pals would share. Anything beyond that was something done when they knew for certain they could not be caught.

But this kiss was much more exciting as it was one that could be built on to a more passionate night. Cynthia held the kiss as she guided car min back onto the bed, where they fell gently down. Their bodies pressed firmly together as they planted kiss after kiss on the others lips and face in a growing heat.

"Fuck Cyn, this is so hot." Carmin moaned softly

"Damn right you are. This is about to be the best night ever."

"No doubt about that." she giggled, "Come on and get off of me, We need to finish getting ready for this special occasion?"

"I want to argue that, but you're right. We now have the time to really enjoy ourselves."

Cynthia rolled over so that Carmin could get up from off the plush king bed. Once up she grabbed her bag and rushed into the bathroom to change into the special lingerie that she brought. This left Cynthia alone in the main room, where she too had the great idea to bring a special outfit to wear for her beloved sister.

Her outfit was one that she was hiding under her own clothes for most of the afternoon. Taking off her clothes revealed the tight-fitting corset and thong that had a matching pair of thigh high stockings. She had opted to go with a dark purple color to match her semi-dom personality.

"Hey! Are you done in there or not?" Cynthia called

"Hang on a moment. I'm almost ready." Carmin replied with an obvious giggle

"Fine. I waited four years for this, I suppose another four minutes wont hurt."

"Not even that long."

As Carmin spoke she stepped out in her lingerie, a seductive smile on her face as she leaned against the bathroom door frame. A soft moan had escaped Cynthia s lips as she beheld the crazy sexy appearance of her twin. And to say that this vision before her was a turn on would certainly be an understatement as she felt herself get wet.

Carmin was in the same boat as she bit her lip and moved to lay on the bed. The pose she took was like a seductive one to give a good view of her toned body. When in place Cynthia climbed onto the bed to straddle onto Carmin's hips as her own hands massaged her sister's sides.

"Oh fuck you are so hot. I am going to love tonight." Cynthia said licking her lips

"Make me scream please. I want you so bad." Carmin moaned as her hips pressed up against Cynthia's

Cynthia did not need any more encouragement from her at this point. Their lips met again in passion as she traced a hand up Carmin's thigh and between the rubbing legs to the goal. Scratching her nails along the skin, her hand slid under the white panties to feel the wet lips of her lover.

Letting out a pleading moan, Carmin moved her hips enough to indicate the need. A need which Cynthia gladly gave as a finger pushed slowly, but deep, into her pussy. The pleasure was only amplified by how Cynthia was using her thumb to make little circles over the hood of Carmin's clit.

The act of penetration was very anticipated for them both, as the sisters moaned into each other's mouths during the kiss. Carmin would have sworn that if Cynthia went faster or added a second finger she would've come then and there. Cynthia too was feeling eager to just go fuck wild, but also wanted this moment to last as long as her lust would let her.

It didn't take long for Cynthia to break the kiss and to start to kiss all along Carmin's face and neck. Before tonight this kind of kissing was as far as they got in their make out encounters. But now they were free to do more than kiss one another, leaving hickies and love bites, now it was much more primal desire.

"Oh fuck Cyn. fuck that feels so good. Nothing like when I do it." Carmin moaned

"Good. Because I have been wanting to finger your sweet little cunt for too long." Cynthia replied as a second finger entered

This was an action that Carmin was far from ready for as she felt the sudden thrust. She herself could ever do the one digit, wanting to make sure that her pussy was kept tight. But due to their last, their kissing, the shared moaning, and how well Cynthia was fucking her Carmin could not hold back as she came.

Cynthia could feel the walls convulse and her hips shake as the first orgasm built and hit. Surprisingly she took note that Carmin didn't cry out like she was expecting her to do. She did wrap her arms around Cynthia and moaned to herself during the high of pleasure.

"Oh that was so good. I didn't know that I would lock up like that." Carmin said with a dreamy expression

"And to think, that was just me thrusting. I can do a lot more with these fingers." Cynthia said as she licked her fingers clean

"Mmm, that looks so fucking sexy. Makes me want to taste what you got hidden from me." she bit her lip in a teasing way

"Oh? You really wanna see?" Cynthia purred as she got up right, still straddling Carmin's hips

"Yes, I do. I want to see, feel, and taste your sexy pussy."

"You know what, so do I. So, get ready as I'm about to sit on your pretty face."

Carmin could hardly hold back her giggling excitement as she moved around so that Cynthia could take up position. As that happened Cynthia removed her panties and tossed them to the side, showing off her own pussy. In no time she was straddling Carmin's head, looking down at the sexy body of her lover.

"You're giving me one hell of a view." Cynthia said with a soft moan

"This one here is pretty amazing too?" a hungry growl came from her lips

With a chuckle the hips low end until she could feel Carmin's soft lips pressing against the folds of her pussy. Once contact was made it felt beyond good as a tongue licked like there was candy. Cynthia moved and gently grind her hips for additional satisfaction of this moment.

With eagerness, hands gripped down on the young soft breasts of Carmin as Cynthia moved her hips around. The way that the hungry tongue was working was such a turn on for Cynthia that she wanted to join in. Laying down so that her own face was inches away from Carmin's still covered pussy.

"Mmm, this looks yummy." Cynthia moaned softly "Please, enjoy my sweet treat for you till you are contented Carmin giggled as her legs separated

"With great pleasure."

One hand moved the thin cloth out of the way as the other began to rub on the hood. Once exposed Cynthia dove in to lick long at the soft wet lips. Both girls moaned in clear pleasure and lust as both tongues penetrated their respective pussy.

Carmin had opted for the action of slow long licks all up and down the folds, to get every drop of juice that was made. Cynthia took up the aggressive action of thrusting her tongue in and out while wiggling her tongue around once in. Two separate kinds of oral pleasure that were being performed was very heated and gratefully received by the pair in their own way.

The hips of the one on top pressed down firmly, as if she wanted more of that silky tongue. That desire was met with more hungry passion as the tongue moved deep into the wet pussy. Having a deep and happy moan sound at the action was effective enough to cause them both to enter a shared gate of ecstasy.

Their cum erupted into the other's face, making it look like they were playing with water guns. Despite the toll it took on the sisters they did their best to lick each other clean of their respective juices. Once finished with that Cynthia lightly kissed Carmin's pussy before rolling over so that she laid next to her lover.

"Fuck, that was intense. I can't really think of a way to top that." Carmin said as she caught her breath

"Really? Because I got a few ideas." Cynthia laughed to herself

"Oh? Like what?"

"Once we catch our breath I can show you."

"Sounds like a good idea. I need a minute to recover after two amazing climaxes like those."

It didn't take long before Cynthia was feeling energized enough to get up and move to her bag. So far things were going better than she had hoped they would, making their wait more than worth it. All that was left to do now was seal the deal.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better. The tingling in my legs stopped." Carmin giggled.

"Good, because now I'm going to make a woman out of you."

"What do you mean by..." Carmin started to say as she turned to look at Cynthia. Her eyes went wide as she saw a double ended dildo, where at the center was what looked like a ball

"You like it? Took quite a bit of saving and scheming to get my hands on this little toy." Cynthia said with a wicked smile

"Little you say. That thing is big enough for us both to get fucked by it."

"Yeah. That's the plan. I wanted us both to pop our cherry at the same time."

"Awe, that is so romantic. I am just in love." Carmin smiled and giggled over the gesture

Cynthia smiled and shook her head as she crawled over, with the toy in hand, back to Carmin's side. Carmin did her best to reposition herself so that there was enough room for both girls to lay down. She felt grateful that they were given a suite with a king size bed, which gave room to span.

The girls moved so that they would have their right leg resting on the other's left, almost scissoring like position. Cynthia placed the dildo in the middle and scooted in so that the tip was just touching their soft pussies. They looked at the toy then at each other, love reflected back at one another in those eyes.

They both agreed to go on the count of three to go for that past to penetrate. On that count Carmin held the shaft as Cynthia did the same for the ball that was at the center of the toy. Their grip secured each of them inched their way down further and further.

"Mmm, fuck Cyn. This feels so big."

"Yeah. I might have been a little too ambitious when I bought this thing for our first time."

"Well I'm not gonna complain too much. I'm just glad that we are doing this together!

Cynthia could see that despite the mix of emotions on her sisters face, lust and excitement were the two that stood out. She didn't blame her about it either due to how good it felt to have the dildo fill her up like this. She couldn't wait when the time came for the surprise she held.

They were both moaning and breathing hard as they continued down the length of the dildo getting past their respective hymen hurt and caused a moment of pause so they could adjust. But the other comforted and loved enough for the continuation till both of their pussies met at the ball.

At this meeting they wasted no time in a tight embrace where their hot skin and soft lips met. Deep passionate moans came rising up between breaths, letting their bodies adjust to this new sensation of having their pussies filled up. Cynthia smiled as she was making ready for this next surprise that she had been looking forward to.

Breaking the kiss she looked into Carmin's eyes, "How are you doing? Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Hell yeah, Cyn. fuck me." she moaned and bit her lip

With a nod they both started to rock their hips as they leaned back for a smoother action. Cynthia kept hold of the center ball with a wicked smile on her face as she gripped it. She waited a couple of thrusts until they both had taken the whole end of their respective part of the dildo and pressed down on a secret button.

Carmin almost screamed in surprise and excitement as she felt the sudden jolt of the now vibrating toy deep in her. Cynthia reacted almost in the same way as the vibrating sensation moved seemingly up her spine into her chest. This only caused both girls to move even faster than before, to feel the powerful sensations that were making them moan like crazy.

Their hips just kept going up and down the length of the dildo, causing heated moans to rise from their lips. Both were bucking hard, fast, and deep; in an attempt to have the vibration hit each fraction of their pussies inner wall. The building climax was certainly going to be a highly memorable one for the set starved twins.

It didn't take long for them to hit their limit, almost at the same time they ended up squirting. The force of which made splashing noises on their hot and sweaty bodies up to their breasts. The bucking in the climax was also strong enough to make the toy pop out of each pussy and land, still vibrating, on the room floor.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. You bitch that was amazing." Carmin said as she struggled to breath

"Yeah, I deserved that. I went too intense on our first go. But fuck that was good."

"If I had the energy I would slap you... But you are right, that was good. No. It was incredible."

Cynthia laid there with a smile as she too tried to catch her breath," Yeah. You are incredible Carmin. I love you so much."

"I love you too Cyn." she managed a giggle

The pair laid in their respective place for a couple of minutes as they came down from such a high. Once she had the energy, Cynthia got up on her elbows and looked across at her lover, "Wanna go again?"

"Let's order some room service first." she smiled, "Then we can fuck some more."