All Comments on 'A Couple of Great Rides'

by NewTeachersPet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Ummmm, mom is Kathy. Daughter is Kate. Aren't those the same name?

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you now a partner

In the law firm or a sorority house husband at UCI?

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Mother and daughter isn't incest or taboo. Pretty much a fantasy of evert young guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally lacking.......

..........just about everything, especially credibility.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago
100% HOT

you are really good at this

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Hot but too unbelievable

The concept of mum and daughter sex is very hot and arousing, even more so with a virgin involved as well, but this just happened too quickly and with no build up.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

To me this was a perfect fantasy that I'm sure has happened to someone out there. I don't give a shit about build up as I pretty much skim through it anyway. Keep writing...... I'm sure you know you can't please all the readers out there. Kudos.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Excellent details of a ménage à trois without the braggadocio of the young whipper snappers. A fantasy of many and topped with a virgin at that.

More please

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

huh...anonymous looking for credibility...

I'm thinking -WHAT a uber hot mom/daughter duo...! that could be sisters...

never really anything about him except young to be retired, knows RV's and bikes, got his tubes snipped after 2nd kid, and they BOTH loved his ass..."...so what do you think, Kate...he good to pop your pesky cherry...?"

gave it a 5 and fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous