A Couple of Hot Summer Nights

Story Info
Summer turns ice breaker for two secret lovers.
7.9k words
4.21
16.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry for The 2021 Literotica Summer Lovin' Contest.

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are above the age of 18.

* * * * *

Sanjay rang the doorbell, waiting outside with a laptop bag on his back and a trolley bag beside him. It was around 8 in the Saturday morning, and he was already drenched in sweat.

"Coming!" came the voice a girl.

The door opened and there stood Pushpa in a very long and modest nightie.

"Hi," said Sanjay, delighted and slightly nervous after seeing Pushpa.

The last time they saw each other was during the college graduation ceremony two years ago.

"Hi Sanjay! Get inside," said Pushpa excitedly ushering him inside her rented flat.

Sanjay wondered if he should hug Pushpa. But he realised that they had never really hugged each other during their college days.

He stepped inside the living room and removed his slippers near the door. The room was small and compact. There was a bed against a wall at the opposite side from the entrance of the flat, and an old TV set just next to the entrance. There was a table and two plastic chairs in the living room. Another door on the right from the entrance opened to Pushpa's bedroom.

Sanjay sat in a chair and Pushpa switched on the ceiling fan, before she brought a glass of cold lemonade from the kitchen.

"Aah!" said Sanjay, sipping the lemonade first and then gulping down the glass empty, "Quite refreshing."

"How was the journey?" asked Pushpa, occupying the other chair.

"The bus journey was okay. I got a window seat, you know, my favourite seat. But the rickshaw ride was way too uncomfortable," said Sanjay, wiping off the sweat from his forehead with his handkerchief, "All my energy was spent on trying not to fall out of the moving rickshaw."

The auto-rickshaw (a three-wheeler vehicle used primarily as a cab in India, also called tuk-tuk in some countries ) ride from the bus stand to the housing society was exhausting for Sanjay. He shared the ride with three more passengers, all of them big older ladies. He was forced to sit at the edge of the backseat to maintain a small respectful no-touching gap from them, with the left half of his body hanging out of the vehicle, and the strong morning sunlight hitting his face.

"You look so tired. Take some rest and take a shower," said Pushpa.

She went inside her room and shut the door. Sanjay got a look around the flat. The hallway past the living room led to the kitchen and a door on the left in the middle of the hallway opened to the bathroom.

Pushpa came out of her room wearing a white cotton shirt, and a red ankle length skirt. She looked prettier in them.

"So your previous flatmate used to live in this living room?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's a small flat, but the rent is too high. I need to share it with someone to save some money."

"It's small, but not too bad."

"I'm going out to buy some bread and eggs for breakfast," said Pushpa as she looked at herself in the small mirror hanging on the wall.

Sanjay had his eyes on her back, and then down at her skirt, which was tight around her butt, but quite free and loose around the legs.

Back in college, Sanjay used to spend most of his time with Pushpa and had a big crush on her. Pushpa wasn't conventionally good-looking with a dusky complexion. She always used to wear conservatively, and never showed much skin or tried to look sexy.

It didn't matter to Sanjay what others thought about Pushpa, for he knew that she was a great girl to hang out with and he always felt bored and unhappy without her. But he never told her that he liked her, fearing that it could affect their friendship. Neither of them flirted with each other, even when they wandered alone together in the college campus. Sanjay's friends knew about his crush on Pushpa and encouraged him to confess to her on graduation day. But he never got to telling her about it. They got jobs at different cities and Sanjay didn't wanna bid farewell to his best friend with a confession that could potentially break their friendship and cut off any form of communication between them. They stayed in touch with each other after college.

Pushpa's previous flatmate had recently left and it was two more weeks before the new one was supposed to shift in. When Sanjay came to know that she was going to be alone for some time in the flat, he suggested that he spend some time with her for few days, taking off a Monday and Tuesday from office. Pushpa too wanted to meet Sanjay after a long time.

"Would you come along with me?" she asked, turning her face around.

Sanjay looked away from her butt. He was really tired, but he was eager to talk with her.

"Maybe I can walk a few distance," said Sanjay getting up from his chair lazily.

* * * * *

As they walked out of the housing society, they crossed a small street and then walked into a large and wide park.

"This is quite a place," remarked Sanjay as he looked around the park.

There were people young and old jogging along the various trails in the park. Some were doing yoga on their mats and some were doing stretching exercises under the shades of large trees. There was a fountain in the middle of the park, in an open and clear area, away from the trees. The concrete trail forked and formed a circle around the fountain. There wasn't any water flowing from it.

"How do people work out in such a hot morning?" commented Sanjay.

"Not everyone is lazy like you. But I don't understand why you never grow a paunch with all your laziness," she said looking at his stomach.

Sanjay liked the way Pushpa lowered her head and tilted it sideways, trying to spot his paunch. He wasn't fat, but he wasn't so slim too. The loose T-shirt made him look skinnier than he was.

Under the bright morning sunlight, Sanjay noticed that Pushpa's white shirt couldn't hide her bare brown skin. She was carrying a long purse and it swung near her hips. Sanjay looked sideways at her purse and then her butt. He then looked away, cursing himself for having lustful thoughts for the past few minutes..

They reached the end of the park and crossed the road to a small grocery store. Pushpa picked the bread, eggs and milk and Sanjay offered to pay for it.

"You're my guest, you shouldn't pay," said Pushpa stopping him.

On their way back when they reached the fountain in the park, it started flowing out water.

"It's suddenly hot today," said Pushpa touching her sweaty neck.

"It's summer," commented Sanjay, shrugging his shoulders.

"Let me splash some water on my face. I hate being sweaty," said Pushpa as she handed him her purse and the plastic bag containing the groceries.

Pushpa stood against the circular concrete base of the fountain and leaned forward to reach the slow flowing water. She sprinkled some water against her face.

Sanjay took a good look at Pushpa's butt, which protruded back to show clearer curves. Her white shirt lifted up a bit to show some skin of her lower back.

Sanjay's mischievous side kicked in and he gave a slight push on her back as she was about straighten up. She lost her balance and after swinging and rotating her arms like a bird to regain her balance, she fell face down inside the base of the fountain.

"Sanjay!!!" screamed Pushpa as she fell down.

She turned around, sitting in the base with water directly falling on her head.

Sanjay started laughing uncontrollably. Then he got conscious of his behaviour and looked around. People were far away from the fountain, mostly near the shades of the trees, but they did look at the duo near the fountain for a few moments.

Sanjay extended his arm to help her get out of the base.

"I swear if you weren't holding those groceries, I'd have pulled you in with me," said Pushpa as she grabbed his arm.

Pushpa stepped out of the fountain base and Sanjay's eyes went directly at her boobs. The white shirt proved to be more than translucent. Pushpa's black nipples and brown breasts was clearly visible through the wet white cotton fabric. She wasn't wearing any bra!

She pulled her shirt away from her body, to keep it from sticking to her boobs. She seemed to have noticed that her boobs and nipples were almost exposed in the wet shirt, as she crossed her arms to hide them. She walked ahead and Sanjay noticed that her skirt had went inside her asscrack. Her ass was now perfectly outlined against the wet red material. After a few strides, the skirt adjusted itself out of the crevice between the asscheeks.

She stopped and turned around at Sanjay.

"I'm gonna get even with you soon," she said with a smirk.

Sanjay was confused by her expression.

A few people stared at Pushpa on the way back to the flat as she kept hugging herself tighter, fidgeting her arms with each stare.

* * * * *

"I'll make a nice bread omelette for breakfast," he said as soon as they entered the flat, "Please don't think of taking any sort of revenge."

"We'll see about that," said Pushpa as she came out of her room with a towel.

"If I'm not wrong Pushpa, you weren't...sorry you aren't wearing anything under the shirt!"

"So?" said Pushpa with a frown, "Don't you see it's so hot. Should I pull down your pants and see if you're wearing anything inside?"

"Woah, okay, I was just asking," said Sanjay with a nervous smile, even though it was not easy to pull down his tight jeans.

They had never talked such intimate things about each other before and they both felt awkward. Pushpa rushed to the bathroom.

Sanjay started making breakfast in the kitchen, feeling slightly excited and mostly guilty about the incident in the park. Pushpa came out of the bathroom wearing just her towel. Sanjay didn't have much chance to look at her, as three long quick strides were enough for her to get back to her bedroom.

Afterwards, Sanjay went inside the bathroom to take a shower. As he lathered his crotch with soap, the image of Pushpa's exposed boobs and nipples through her wet shirt and her crumpled skirt over her perfect round asscheeks came to his mind. He kept thinking about it for a quick masturbation.

* * * * *

Oddly enough, they didn't talk much during breakfast. Sanjay kept wondering if Pushpa was mad at him. After the breakfast, Pushpa mostly stayed inside her room and Sanjay occupied the bed in the living room. He quickly dozed off after an exhausting morning.

"Sanjay," came Pushpa's voice.

Sanjay woke up and he was drenched in sweat again. He realised the fan wasn't on.

"Why did you switch off the fan?" he asked getting up.

"It's power shutdown," said Pushpa, "They do it randomly. There's no fixed schedule for it."

Sanjay looked at Pushpa. She was in a formal attire, with a white shirt similar to the one she was wearing in the morning. Though this one wasn't as translucent, it was way tighter and it prominently showed the curves of her boobs. She was wearing a grey tight pencil skirt, which reached just below her knees.

"Where are you going?"

"I got a call from office. I need to go."

"What? But it's Saturday!" said Sanjay.

"I know, but we were informed earlier that we could be called during the weekend. I have prepared the lunch and you can have some when you're hungry. I'll be back by evening."

Sanjay was slightly disappointed. He wanted to spend more time with her and he felt like his stupid prank in the morning and his remark about her being braless had led to the odd silence between them during breakfast.

After she left, he had his lunch and he wasted some time on his phone. When the power came back, he browsed the TV channels and felt drowsy again. He was feeling sweaty even when the ceiling fan was on. He took off his T-shirt and shorts and felt much better.

"I'd be awake before she comes back," thought Sanjay as he lay just in his underwear, spread-eagle.

* * * * *

Sanjay was still asleep when he the doorbell rang. He opened his eyes and the room was dark. There was some illumination in the room from the lights outside, coming through the window. He got up and opened the door and it was Pushpa.

Pushpa suddenly pulled him out of the flat in the hallway. She rushed inside the flat and closed the door. Sanjay was half asleep, but the sudden pull made his eyes wide open. He realised that he was just in his underwear outside the flat!

He looked left and right, but the hallway was deserted. He was mortified by his sudden exposure. He covered his crotch with one hand and rang the doorbell.

"Pushpa, let me in!" he shouted and banged the door.

The door was certainly latched.

"Let one minute pass by and I'll let you in," said Pushpa, "It's for pushing me in the fountain this morning by the way."

"Pushpa, don't be crazy, let me in!" shouted Sanjay still banging the door.

"Don't shout or I'll not let you in for two more minutes," came a faint voice of Pushpa. It seemed like she had entered her room.

Sanjay covered his crotch with both his palms and looked around. Even though he still had his underwear on, it was as good as being totally naked in public. He kept looking at the adjacent flat doors and prayed that no one step out of their house. He also looked at the direction of the lift. Fortunately no one showed up.

A minute felt more like ten minutes for him and he heard a neighbouring flat door unlatch from inside.

"Pushpa, open the door, someone is coming!" whispered Sanjay, banging the door.

Pushpa opened the door and he rushed inside towards the bed. The living room light was on but he couldn't find his T-shirt and shorts.

"It's here," said Pushpa standing at her room door as she threw his clothes at him, "I only let you in because one minute was up. You do know that people saw me with my wet clothes sticking my body right? And I wasn't wearing any underwear!"

"Oh right. That's why I couldn't see any panty line through the wet skirt," said Sanjay with a grin.

Pushpa blushed a little.

"It's just that it's too hot nowadays and it's harmless to be free under your clothes."

Sanjay hastily put on his clothes. He then looked at Pushpa. She was wearing the same conservative nightie that she was wearing in the morning.

"How did you know I was sleeping in my underwear?"

"I came in and switched on the light and saw you sleeping practically naked. I decided to take revenge for what you did to me in the morning. So I picked up your clothes and kept them in my room, switched off the light and fan and went out of the flat again to ring the doorbell. My prank could've failed if you had noticed that you weren't fully clothed. But I'm glad my prank worked."

"Well, sorry for pushing you in the fountain," said Sanjay scratching the back of his head, "And sorry for sleeping naked too. It was just too hot in the afternoon and I couldn't sleep. It's not usually how I sleep. I'm used to an AC back in my own flat"

"Hey, it's nothing. I don't mind if you sleep like that while you stay here," said Pushpa, "After all, it's summer."

Sanjay couldn't figure out if she was serious or just kidding.

"So, Sanjay, you never had crush on any girl in college?" asked Pushpa walking towards the kitchen.

"Nope, never," lied Sanjay.

"I think you're lying," said Pushpa.

"What about you?"

"Nope."

Sanjay was a bit disappointed.

"Don't you have a girlfriend yet?" she asked

"No one Pushpa. No one."

"Won't you ask me if I have a boyfriend?"

"So, do you have one?" he asked walking towards the kitchen.

"Not really," she said as she was about to prepare the dough for roti, "Or else I'd have told you already."

"Yeah. That's true," he said.

Pushpa prepared roti and a vegetable dish for dinner. Sanjay offered to help her. But she insisted on making the dinner alone.

The dinner was good and Sanjay complimented Pushpa, which she received with a blushing smile. But it was also hot and it seemed to induce more sweat out of Sanjay. The irritating sweat sticking his T-shirt against his body made him wanna strip off his shirt sooner. Pushpa didn't seem to be sweating much.

He went to the kitchen and washed his dishes and it made him sweat even more.

"You don't mind if I put on a vest," said Sanjay stepping in the living room, as he kept pulling his shirt away from his sweaty chest.

"Like I said, you can be practically naked here. It's too hot here anyway," said Pushpa.

Sanjay didn't mind taking off his shirt and putting on a vest in front of Pushpa. He caught her watching him secretly from the corner of her eyes, pretending to watch the TV, as he was bare chested for a few moments.

They spent the next hour or so talking generic things about their work life and college friends.

"I'm going to sleep now. Sweet dreams," said Pushpa, getting up and going to her room.

"More like sweat dreams," said Sanjay looking up at the weak ceiling fan.

Pushpa giggled a bit at his lame joke and shut her room door. Sanjay stripped off his vest after some time and opened the windows. He switched off the main light and turned on the dim red night bulb.

He couldn't really fall asleep, as he had already completed his daily sleep quota in the morning and afternoon. He kept thinking how Pushpa confessed to him that she wasn't wearing any bra and panties under her clothes in the morning. He wondered if she did the same in the afternoon when she went to her office or if she slept naked inside her room. He began to make some uneasy assumptions that her male coworkers stared at her curvaceous figure all the time, especially the way she seemed to dress for office.

After a few minutes, he realised the room was pitch-black dark. The ceiling fan seemed to have stopped. He reached his phone on the table to check the time. It was around midnight. He switched on the phone torch.

"They cut off the power at night. Bastards!" murmured Sanjay.

Without the fan, he began to sweat a little again. Even though the window was open, there wasn't enough wind coming in.

"What if I strip off my shorts too?" he thought.

He got up and with the mobile torch, he searched for a bedsheet in his trolley bag. He lay on the bed and spread the thin bedsheet over him and pushed his shorts down his legs. He was just in an underwear again, under the bedsheet.

"Even if Pushpa wakes up in the morning before me, she won't see me naked," he thought, "But then she said I could sleep like this."

He was now comfortable and was about to fall sleep, but he heard the creak of a door. He turned his face to the flat door, it wasn't open. Then he looked at Pushpa's door. For a moment he jumped up scared as he saw a figure holding a candle, with only the chin of a face illuminated. He realised it was Pushpa.

"Hey Sanjay. Sorry to wake up you up," said Pushpa.

"Yeah, no problem. Power cut at this time?"

"It's quite frequent," said Pushpa keeping the candle in a corner of the room, "If you don't mind, can I sleep here tonight? I'll bring my sleeping mattress. There is no surety that the power will be back anytime soon."

"Yeah sure. But you can take the bed if you want. I can sleep on the floor."

"No. You're my guest. You should get more luxury," said Pushpa as she turned back to her room.

Sanjay noticed that Pushpa was not in her conservative nightie anymore. She was wearing a short T-shirt, barely covering her stomach, and sleeves so short that it exposed almost all of her arms and shoulders. She was wearing a free and loose knee-length skirt. Her figure from the back in the dim candle light made it look surreal for Sanjay. He kept looking at her back, till she entered the darkness of her room.

Pushpa came back with a thin mattress and a pillow. She laid the mattress on the floor just beside Sanjay's bed and placed the pillow facing the window, opposite to the direction where Sanjay was facing.

"Should I blow off the candle?" asked Pushpa as she sat on the mattress.