A Couple of Hot Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, all the cubes are water now," said Pushpa holding the tray, "We still have some ice cream left."

She got up and went to kitchen. Sanjay turned his head to have a good look at her wobbling ass she strutted to the kitchen. It took her a while to find the fridge in the darkness. By the time she came back with an ice cream cup and a spoon, the power was back. The TV was turned on too. She picked up the remote control and switched off the TV.

"I thought you wanted to watch Titanic?" said Sanjay teasingly.

"I was waiting for the nude scene, just to make you uncomfortable," said Pushpa getting on her knees, placing the spoon and the cup on the floor.

Sanjay's flaccid erection turned hard again, as he was greeted by the sight of her luscious boobs. He moved his butt to the edge of the bed to give her better access to his erection.

"Time to give it some flavour," she said as she took a spoonful of strawberry ice cream.

The ice cream was melted into a paste. She spread the ice cream over his erect shaft, over and over till it was covered in pink. Some of the cream began to drip down on the floor. Pushpa held his erect cock, and licked the cream off the shaft. Sanjay's cock twitched and grew harder with each lick.

After she licked off all the cream, she took his dick insider her mouth. Sanjay spread his legs to give her more room. Pushpa kept sucking his dick with a deep throat and from time to time caressed his balls.

"I'm coming Pushpa," moaned Sanjay.

Pushpa took his dick out of her mouth and held it near as if she was holding a microphone. She kept stroking his dick until it shot out threads of cum hitting her face. Pushpa slurped the remaining cum, as it began to drip down the tip of the penis.

She pushed Sanjay in the middle of the bed, still holding his dick.

"Will you get inside me?" she asked.

"Yes," said Sanjay. He was a little flaccid after the ejaculation.

They took a comfortable position on the bed. Sanjay was lying on his back and Pushpa was kissing his dick with her cum filled mouth again. That seemed to make his dick hard again.

He straightened his back to get closer to Pushpa and fondled her sweaty breasts. Both of them were covered in sweat now, even though the ceiling fan was on.

"Turn around," said Sanjay, "I wanna see your ass while you ride me."

Pushpa nodded and got up to turn her back to him. She guided his dick inside her and Sanjay could feel his dick grow harder as it pushed through inside her pussy. Sanjay grabbed the length of her hair and pulled it a little. He watched her sweaty ass touching and bouncing on his crotch, as she rode him. He kept pulling her hair a little with each thrust. From her back, he could see her touching her own breasts and her clit.

"I'm coming Sanjay!" said Pushpa.

She gave out a loud moan and felt the stream of cum inside her. She got up and waddled to the bathroom, cupping her pussy to stop the cum from dripping down. Sanjay found his handkerchief and wiped off the last drops of cum from the tip of his penis.

Pushpa came back from the bathroom and jumped to lie beside Sanjay on the bed. They cuddled and kissed a little.

"Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight? Naked?" asked Pushpa with eager eyes.

"Haven't you always been sleeping naked in your own room?"

"Yes, I did," giggled Pushpa, "I never latched my room, hoping that some day you would catch me sleeping naked."

"We can sleep together naked for the rest of my summer nights here," said Sanjay hugging her tightly.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading my story and please vote if you enjoyed it.