A Couple of Hot Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Either way is fine."

"I'll blow it off then," said Pushpa.

She crawled on all fours to reach the candle and Sanjay wished the power came back at that instant, so that he could see Pushpa in that position better. Once she blew off the candle, the room was dark again with some dim light coming from outside the window.

* * * * *

The bright morning sun-rays woke Sanjay up. He realised that his morning wood had pitched a tent through his bedsheet. He turned on his right and looked at Pushpa, lying below on the mattress, still asleep.

Both her hands were stretched above her head, and the short sleeves couldn't hide her armpits. Sanjay had never seen her armpits before. The hem of the T-shirt was pulled up, exposing her bellybutton. Her stomach was flat, but it looked chubby on the sides. Sanjay realised he hadn't seen her bare stomach before either. She had her left leg bent, with her left knee pointing up. Sanjay could see her thick left inner thigh and her right thigh as the skirt had ridden up.

The sight hardened Sanjay's erection even more. He slid his hand under the bedsheet and reached his erection. His hand went inside his underwear and he began to stroke his hard penis, looking at Pushpa as she took slow breaths, her boobs rising up and down along with it.

If only Sanjay could kiss her underarms, her belly, her thighs. He wanted to bury his face between her smooth inner thighs. He imagined sliding his hands under her skirt and feeling her pussy, fidgeting and pleasuring it with his fingers.

He lowered his underwear down to his knees and he began to stroke his hard dick with more excitement.

Pushpa opened her eyes and got up, stretching her arms to let out a wide yawn.

"Shit," whispered Sanjay as he turned away from her on his left.

He pretended to be asleep, closing his eyes. He heard that Pushpa had entered her room. He pulled up his underwear back to his waist. He turned on his right again, lying almost in a fetal position, with his face towards Pushpa's room.

Pushpa came out of her room, wearing a sports T-shirt and sweatpants. She had a sweatband on her forehead and she tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Sanjay," said Pushpa.

"Yes," said Sanjay opening his eyes, acting as if he had just woken up.

"I'm going out for a jog, it's already too late," she said, looking at her watch, "I assume you won't be joining me?"

Sanjay wanted to spend every waking moment with her. But his erection didn't seem to be subsiding soon, and he wasn't sure if he could explain that to Pushpa.

"Yeah, I'll be tempted to push you into the fountain again," chuckled Sanjay.

"Yeah right," smiled Pushpa, "It might be half an hour before I come back. You can help yourself with breakfast, you don't need to wait for me."

"Sure," said Sanjay.

"Hey, why are you under a bedsheet?" asked Pushpa, who was about to turn around towards the door.

"I was feeling cold at night," lied Sanjay.

Pushpa turned around for a moment and then suddenly turned back to Sanjay again and yanked the bedsheet off of him. She was greeted by the sight of Sanjay's erection poking through his underwear. Sanjay curled up bringing his knees to his chest, trying to hide it.

"Oops, sorry!" said Pushpa who was embarrassed now as she turned around and sprinted out of the flat.

Sanjay was shocked for a moment, but he smiled thinking about what had just happened.

* * * * *

After having a light breakfast of bread, jam and tea, Sanjay picked up the newspaper lying outside the door and started reading it. He was lost in the newspaper when Pushpa came back and sat down heavily in the chair in front of him.

"Thank god you're dressed," said Pushpa with a smile and a panting voice.

Sanjay just nodded and smiled as he continued with his newspaper reading.

"Can you bring me some water from the fridge?" she asked, panting heavily.

He went to the kitchen and brought her a cold bottle of water.

"Thanks!" said Pushpa as she grabbed it and began to gulp it down.

She was wearing dark blue T-shirt and black sweatpants. The T-shirt stuck to her body as she was sweating profusely.

"I hadn't jogged in a month and it wasn't too hot back then," said Pushpa.

Sanjay looked at Pushpa's face. Beads of sweat across her forehead and the tip of her nose. She looked even more beautiful with few strands of her hair, sticking to her forehead and temples from the sweat. And everybody in college used to consider her unattractive!

"I'll go take a shower," she said.

Sanjay picked up the newspaper again and hid his face behind it. He heard her getting out of the bathroom and going to her room after some time.

"Hey, one help," said Pushpa walking towards him.

Sanjay lowered the newspaper. Pushpa was wearing the same T-shirt and skirt that she wore last night. She had a bottle of cooling talcum powder in her hand.

"Can you pour some powder on my back. The prickly heats are so itchy. Even after a cold shower I feel irritated by it."

She gave him the bottle and turned around, showing him her back. Sanjay got up from his chair. Pushpa lifted her shirt above her breasts. She wasn't wearing any bra. Sanjay could see her sideboobs from behind her back, as her torso wasn't wide enough to hide them. She bent over a little, pushing back her butt, almost touching his crotch. Sanjay hoped that his dick wouldn't wake up.

"You can see the prickly heats right?" asked Pushpa, still bent over with her shirt lifted. It looked like she was holding her boobs too, from dangling around. Sanjay could see some prickly heats. But he poured the powder all over her back.

"Yes, it feels cool," moaned Pushpa and she shivered a little from the chillness.

Sanjay kept looking at his crotch, wondering if his dick woke up from slumber.

"Rub the powder around a little please," she requested, still in the same bent over position, holding her shirt and boobs.

Sanjay rubbed her back with his palm to spread the powder. He even let his hand inside her shirt at the top of her back. He was balancing himself to keep his crotch away from touching her butt. He explored the sides of her back with both his hands. For a moment, his hands reached the waistband of her skirt.

"Hey, don't tickle!" said Pushpa as she jumped up straight, lowering her T-shirt.

"Sorry," said Sanjay as he quickly sat on the bed, expecting his dick to be erect anytime soon.

"We will go out and watch a movie after lunch," said Pushpa taking back the bottle from Sanjay.

"Sure," he said, realising that his dick was asleep now.

* * * * *

While Pushpa was making lunch, Sanjay opened his laptop for a few minutes, checking mails from work.

"Hey, lunch is ready," said Pushpa jumping beside Sanjay on the bed, "Show me what movies you have got?"

"We're going out for a movie right?"

"Yeah, I just wanna copy some from your laptop to mine. I don't have many movies on my laptop. And I don't subscribe to any streaming services, it's a waste of money."

Sanjay let her browse his laptop, as he got up to take a piss. When he came back, he noticed that Pushpa had opened a folder. But it did not have the kind of movies she wanted.

Before Sanjay could stop Pushpa, she had already opened a video from the folder. There were two white girls, lying on a bed talking to each other.

"A Hollywood movie?" she asked turning to Sanjay.

"No Pushpa, it's a bad movie!"

"What's bad in it?"

She fast forwarded the video and the two white girls were now totally naked on the bed, fondling each other's large breasts and rubbing each other's pussies. Sanjay shut the laptop in the blink of an eye.

"Sorry," said Sanjay, looking away from her.

There was a moment of awkward silence and stillness between them. Pushpa got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Let's have lunch and then we will go to the mall," she said from inside the kitchen.

They didn't talk much while having lunch.

* * * * *

They came out of the theatre in the mall. Sanjay found the movie rather boring. But Pushpa wouldn't stop talking about how funny the movie was. Sanjay still listened and nodded to her. Though it had been less than two days since he had been living in Pushpa's flat, he felt like he was her boyfriend and they were a couple, living together, roaming around in a mall and watching a movie.

His eyes suddenly caught the legs of a girl walking ahead, wearing short black skirt and black tank top. She also seemed to be wearing a black choker. She was with another man, maybe her boyfriend, who was wearing a jeans and a hoodie. Sanjay instantly judged how mismatched the pair looked, at least in terms of their sense of clothing.

"Hey! What are you looking at?" said Pushpa snapping her fingers in front of his eyes.

She then looked at the girl with black choker.

"Oh, you like that girl's behind, I see," said Pushpa sarcastically.

"Oh no, I was just thinking how odd that couple look," said Sanjay, "The boy is wearing something casual and the girl is obviously fashionable. They're no match."

Pushpa was frowning at him and he decided to keep his mouth shut.

They stopped at a sugarcane juice stand outside the mall. It was getting dark and slow wind was blowing outside. There were three girls near the juice stand wearing V neck T-shirts, sipping the juice from their glasses with straws. They looked like triplets. Sanjay just glanced at their cleavages momentarily while sipping his juice and then looked at Pushpa. Pushpa scowled at him. He realised that she had caught him staring at their boobs. He didn't say anything and looked away and gulped down his sugarcane juice without the straw. He cursed himself for accidentally ogling at other girls in front of Pushpa.

Before they left for the flat, they bought dinner along with a large bottle of Coca Cola and four cups of strawberry ice cream from a restaurant.

"It's not that hot tonight," said Sanjay when they bought the ice cream.

"It's sure hot as hell in my flat. Besides, ice creams are ice creams, you don't need to wait for the right weather for having them," said Pushpa.

"Yeah right," nodded Sanjay.

Once they reached the flat, they lay on their beds for half an hour or so. Sanjay had changed to his usual T-shirt and shorts. It felt like the light cold wind outside didn't matter at all inside the small confines of the flat, as Sanjay once again felt the urge to lose all his clothes to beat the heat.

* * * * *

Pushpa came out of her room wearing a rather short sleeveless cotton nightie, which reached just above her knees. Sanjay felt that Pushpa had never looked so sexy before. He got nervous looking at her.

"I'll fill the ice cube tray with water, to have some ice with the coke," said Pushpa as she walked to the kitchen.

Sanjay and Pushpa didn't talk much during the dinner too. Pushpa kept shaking her legs, joining and parting her knees while having dinner in her chair. But Sanjay kept ignoring her as he had done enough ogling for the day. Pushpa kept changing the channels when she finally found something on cable TV.

"It's Titanic!" she said excitedly.

They both finished their dinners. Pushpa didn't care about washing the dishes and rushed back to the living room. She moved the chairs and tables to the side of the room to make some space on the floor. She sat down, leaning her back against the edge of the bed.

"Come, sit here. We will wash the dishes tomorrow," said Pushpa patting on the floor beside her. Sanjay looked confused.

"I'll bring the coke. I've seen this movie so many times," he said as he headed to the kitchen.

"Bring the ice creams too," said Pushpa, with her eyes stuck at the TV screen, watching Jack running through the crowd in the port to catch the Titanic.

Sanjay came back with a tray containing the ice cream cups, the bottle of coke and two empty glasses. They first had the ice creams and then the coke from glasses while watching the movie. Sanjay kept looking at Pushpa's thighs from time to time, as she stretched her legs on the floor and the hem of her nightie rode up.

Pushpa moved the tray containing the empty cups and glasses aside and Sanjay dragged himself closer to her.

They reached the scene where Rose asks Jack to draw her like one of his French girls. Sanjay had anticipated the nude scene, even though they censored it on Indian cable TV. He looked at Pushpa's face and she didn't seem to be worried about the upcoming scene. They both could watch kissing scenes together without any hesitation. But a nude or a bed scene was something different.

Finally, the scene arrived where Rose enters the room wearing just a thin gown. Sanjay knew that Rose was about to slip down the gown to reveal her naked body.

"Hey, we forgot the ice cubes!" said Sanjay.

"What? Yeah right," said Pushpa, her eyes still stuck to the TV screen.

"I guess I'll bring the ice cube tray out of the fridge," said Sanjay as he got up.

Pushpa looked confused but didn't bother to say that they had finished all the coke. Just as Sanjay entered the kitchen and took the ice cube tray out of the fridge, the lights went out.

"Oh shit!" came Pushpa's voice from the living room.

Sanjay was slightly relieved. He didn't know how he would have felt looking at a censored, naked Kate Winslet on the screen while sitting beside Pushpa. There was a dim ray of light coming from the streets through the window pane as usual. He placed the ice cube tray on the bed and walked past Pushpa to open the windows.

"Let me light the candles," said Pushpa getting up and walking towards her room.

"You should buy some strong electric lamp you know, if these power cuts are frequent," said Sanjay sitting on the floor, "Or maybe invest on a power inverter."

"Yeah, I'll buy an electric lamp. Inverter is too costly," said Pusha as she lighted one candle and kept it on the table near the entrance door.

She lighted another candle below the window. The room was quite bright now.

"Candles would also do, if you don't mind buying lots of it," said Sanjay looking at the candles.

Pushpa sat closer to Sanjay on the floor, her right shoulder touching his left. Sanjay looked at her face, which seemed to be hypnotised in the candle lights.

"So, what about these ice cubes then?" said Sanjay reaching the tray kept behind his head on the bed.

"They're gonna melt, you know. So no use now if you keep them inside the fridge too."

"Yeah," said Sanjay, keeping the tray beside him on the floor.

"Are you not feeling hot?" asked Pushpa.

"What?"

"I mean, you can take off your clothes if you want."

Sanjay was startled. Pushpa leaned her head slowly on his shoulder. Sanjay didn't say anything. He once again looked at her thighs, as she folded her knees closer to her chest. The hem of her nightie was all bunched together at her crotch now.

"You can take them off," she said now lifting her head from his shoulder

Sanjay didn't wanna ask or say anything. He lifted up his shirt, pulled it over his head. He hooked his thumbs inside the waistband of his shorts and dragged it down his legs and kicked them off. He was now only in his underwear, yet again.

Pushpa admired his bare chest and brushed her fingers across it, before she kissed his shoulder.

"I know you had a crush on me Sanjay," she said, resting her head on his shoulder again, "Why did you not tell me then? Why are you hiding it now?"

"I was afraid then, you know," said Sanjay, now more relaxed than ever.

It felt like a big load was lifted off his chest.

"You didn't even confess your love to me when you have been here, alone with me for the past 36 hours," she said.

"I was afraid that you'd have some other man in your life, especially when I saw you yesterday in that office attire. I bet all the men in your office tries to hit on you."

"I'm not that attractive, you know that," said Pushpa, playfully hitting his thigh, "I'm an average looking girl. There are far more attractive women in my office. But yes, I have been approached by more than one guy."

"And do you enjoy it?" said Sanjay, now petting her head with his hand.

"I do. In fact, one of my teammates even asked me out for dinner yesterday," she said, "I thought of you and declined his offer."

Sanjay now grabbed Pushpa's head and brought it closer to his and gave a quick kiss.

Pushpa slithered herself towards Sanjay's lap, and lay across it on her back. She looked so sexy on his lap that Sanjay couldn't control his hard-on and it touched her back.

"Ah, I can feel your excitement," she said playfully.

Sanjay brushed his hand over her smooth bare legs. He caught the hem of the nightie and lifted it up slowly, revealing her naked crotch, which shocked him for a second, but it wasn't unexpected. He could make out the small bush over her crotch in the candle lights. He took no time in taking off the nightie over her head, revealing her bare dusky body. He studied each part of her body that he had fantasised about in the morning. He lifted her arms to check her armpits and touched one of them.

"Don't tickle me," she said with a giggle.

Sanjay liked the way her boobs shook with her laughter and her nipples seemed to be tight and erect over her bouncy boobs.

"I'm feeling so hot right now, even without clothes," she said.

Sanjay picked up the ice tray lying beside him. It was easier to take out the ice cubes, as it had already started to melt. He picked one cube and rubbed it on her cheeks. She twitched her face a little from the sudden chillness on her skin. But then she started enjoying it. She opened her mouth and Sanjay put the ice cube on it. She held the ice cube in her mouth like a gag.

He took out another cube and rubbed it down her neck. He slipped it to the middle of her breasts and then slid it sideways across the curves of her left boob to her nipple. She giggled with her ice cube-gagged mouth. He circled the cube around both her areolas and then slid it down to her bellybutton and placed it there.

He placed another cube on top of her crotch. He rubbed it around it and then slid the cube down her crotch and over her pussy.

Pushpa shivered uncontrollably, both by the cold ice cube and the arousal. Sanjay caressed the wet bush on her crotch and then let his finger inside her pussy. She dragged both her feet up and raised her knees and then spread them to expose her vagina. Sanjay circled his fingers around and then inserted them to please her. She started getting aroused even more.

He leaned forward to bring his lips closer to hers. The ice cube on her lips had melted into a thin wafer. They pressed their lips against the thin ice wafer, till it turned into water and their wet lips met. They sucked and licked each other's wet tongues while he kept playing with her pussy.

He picked another ice cube from the tray.

"Turn around," he said.

Pushpa turn around to lie on her stomach. Sanjay got up so that Pushpa was lying on the floor now. He finally got to see her bare round ass. He moved the ice cube from the top of her arched back down the valley. He kept the ice cube on her asscrack, rubbed it around her ass to make it wet and then kissed both her asscheeks one by one. He buried his face between her asscheeks, spread her legs and moved his face below her butt, as his tongue reached her sweet pussy. Pushpa was aroused by the feel of Sanjay's face against her butt and she moaned as he worked his tongue from behind.

Pushpa turned around on her back again and Sanjay pulled both her legs over his shoulders, to bring the pussy closer to his face. He licked it and tasted it like he was thirsty for it for a very long time. Pushpa was resting on her elbows and her whole body was charged up with the feeling of love and lust between her legs.

Sanjay placed her legs down, got up from the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. Pushpa was on her knees as she pulled down his underwear. Sanjay's naked erection pointed straight at her. She was mesmerised by the length and girth of it, and how it seemed to have a life of its own as she grabbed it. She grabbed the ice cube tray, the but all the ice got melted.