A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Caitlin is keen to have a threesome.
8.7k words
4.57
9.9k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave woke late; it was just after 7:00 am. He was lying between Sue and Cath and remembered they had moved to their own bed sometime during the night. He slipped over Sue, trying not to wake her and got himself dressed.

He felt uncomfortable about getting roped into another session with the girls. He didn't want to mess up his marriage, and so he didn't want to talk with Sue until they were alone and was bloody happy they were heading home today. He had to admit, it was the best holiday he had ever had, but if this went on any longer, he knew it would change things between him and Sue; that's if it already hadn't.

His and Sue's flight was not until 3:00 pm that afternoon, so he took off along the beach for his daily walk.

When he returned to the unit just before 8:00 am, he found James sitting outside with a large coffee looking pretty shattered. Dave sat down with him and asked what he and Tim had gotten up to the night before, "I was up at 2:00 am, and you guys were not home.

"No, we didn't get in until after 3:00 am." Then looking Dave in the eye. "You won't believe what happened to us. I'm sitting here trying to get my head around it and still wondering if it was not all just a dream."

"Oh, do tell, and I'll tell you if I think you are dreaming."

James spent the next half an hour attempting to get into words what had happened. He said he was gutted that Cath didn't want to spend her last night with him and felt like just curling up in his bed and not going out. But Kevin had pulled out of going to town with Tim, some lame excuse of a sore stomach or something.

The following is what he had to say-

Tim was adamant I was going with him, as he had hired a car, and we were taking Caitlin to a beach for fun and games. I knew that meant a threesome, and I really wasn't interested. But I could see I was not going to get out of it, so I capitulated and put on my togs and Tee shirt, and we both threw some flash gear into a bag for if we went into town later.

We drove into Singatoka, then out the other side onto the coast road again and about 5 miles to the hotel where Caitlin was staying. Tim pointed out a secluded beach as we passed and said it was where he intended to bring Caitlin back. He asked me if I wanted to make it a foursome, as Caitlin had told him that Sacha wanted in on the action.

I told him I wasn't in the mood and to pick up Caitlin. I thought we would finish this quickly and return to the resort for an early night. I know it's stupid, but I felt that if I went with anyone else, I would be being unfaithful to Cath.

He had arranged a time to meet Caitlin in front of her hotel, and sure enough, she was out front waiting for us. But instead of climbing into the car with us, she said we had to come in and meet her parents.

This was not where I wanted to be; the day was getting worse by the minute. But there was no way out of it, and I followed Tim and Caitlin through the foyer and out to the pool.

It turned out there were two sets of parents, each with a daughter, and a third girl was the daughter of family friends who couldn't make the trip. One of the daughters was the girl 'Sacha' who had been at our resort with Caitlin a few days ago. I was a bit embarrassed, as she had been keen on me, and I had ignored her and moved away to sit with Cath.

"You met Sacha and Caitlin at our pool on Monday, so I don't have to tell you they're pretty and have nice trim figures. But neither was a patch on Cath, or Sue for that matter."

Anyway, Sacha was not deterred in the slightest by my previous behaviour and rushed up to meet me when we arrived at the pool. They were all lying around the pool in deck chairs. Tim and I were very made welcome and asked if we wanted drinks. Sacha's father treated me like a long-lost son-in-law, and I soon found myself warming to him. I'm not sure Caitlin's father was as keen on Tim; I guessed he knew what Tim might be getting up to with his daughter.

Soon, we were part of the scene, being offered food and drink and fitting easily into the conversations. I turned down all offers of alcohol; I used the excuse that someone needed to stay sober to drive. Really, I was still not that happy and knew if I started on the Booz, I would likely drink myself into a real sad sack. By turning down the alcohol was a good move, as the girls had been bugging their parents about going into town to a nightclub they had heard about. They had obviously been holding back on giving consent until they met us. Sasha's father (he insisted we call him Stew, short for Stewart) was now much more relaxed about them going to the club, and over the next hour or so, he worked at getting Caitlin's parents on the side with the idea as well.

This was all news to Tim and throwing his devious plans askew. What's more, it was pretty plain that if the girls were allowed to go, it would be all three of them. The third girl's name was Naomi, she was rather a bookish girl with glasses, and I found out over the next hour that she had been dux of her school and was now at university. She had a fantastic figure, the best of the three girls. Although, if I was to be honest and had been in a better mood, I would have noted that they all looked pretty hot in their bikinis.

In between all this wooing of the parents, we had a couple of swims in the pool, and even though all eyes were upon us, I knew that Tim was getting a few handfuls of Caitlin under the water. Of course, Sacha was also after some attention, but I didn't let her too close and paid more attention to Naomi.

Caitlin's father was slowly warming to Tim, and now that Tim saw the lie of the land, he was turning on the charm and had easily won over Caitlin's mother. In fact, I would not have been surprised to see Tim slinking off behind the bushes with her; she was all smiles and utterly taken in by him. He's a lecherous bastard.

When the sun started to dip, they invited us to dinner with them, and Stew asked Tim and me along to their Bure to change. They had three Bures, parents had one each, and the three girls had the third. The girls all went to get their glad rags on, and Stew had a word with me when we got to their room.

"James, I can see you are responsible, or I wouldn't be happy about tonight. But would you watch out for Naomi? I promised her parents we would not let her out of our sight. They are very strict with her, and she's not seen a lot of life. Our girls tend to forget about her a bit, or if they do take notice of her, they seem to enjoy leading her astray."

I promised to look after all of them but would pay special attention and watch over Naomi. When I went to the bedroom to change, I found I had no boxers; Tim, the bastard, had pulled them out of the bag and left them back at our unit. So I overpowered him and pinched his, saying he wasn't wearing any if I had none. I stuffed them back in the bag, which I held onto. It left Tim and me wearing short-sleeved shirts and thin summer slacks, which didn't do much to hide our tackle. It would be very interesting if either Tim or I got an erection before we left.

The girls had asked around about the nightclub and had been told it didn't really get going until 10:00 pm or so, but the doors opened at 8:00 pm. So I asked Stew if the girls had a curfew, not wanting to be worried about having to be back at a certain time. He said at Seventeen, he expected the girls to make their own decisions about time and would leave it up to us.

We didn't get to see the girls until we all met up at the hotel restaurant. They had put some effort into their dress and makeup. I expected modern clothes as they would wear to a nightclub in Auckland, but I'm guessing the temperature had a lot to do with the beach dresses they were wearing. Their dresses were thin cotton numbers, which you usually wear over bathing togs. The silhouette of their slim young bodies shone through when they stood with the light behind them. Caitlin's dad looked like he had sucked on a lemon, but the other three seemed not to notice.

Even Naomi, who I had thought was the plainest of the three, looked pretty hot. She didn't have her glasses on, and she or the girls had done a pretty neat job on her makeup. She had shoulder-length light brown hair that, in the afternoon, had looked unremarkable, but now it had life and bounce. I'm guessing they had used curling tongs or something in it. I told her she looked stunning, and she blushed crimson.

By this stage, I was starting to lighten up; I had enjoyed the afternoon with the parents, especially Stew. And the eye candy of three teenage girls and their antics had moved me on from my melancholy mood.

After dinner, we all piled into the car. Tim grabbed Caitlin and Sacha in the back with him (It was a two-door Ford escort), Naomi hopped in the front, and I drove.

Halfway into town, I pulled over at the beach that Tim had laid his plans around and informed the girls that as Tim had left our boxers back at our unit, and we had none on, they weren't allowed to wear panties. There were cries of 'No Way' from the back. And I informed them that I wasn't driving any further until I had three pairs of knickers in my pocket.

Naomi surprised me; she gave no argument, just lifted off the seat and dropped hers. She handed them to me somewhat eagerly, I thought. Still protesting in the back, Caitlin said we had to show them we wore nothing. Of course, Tim, quick as a flash, unzipped and dropped his trousers to the knees, which brought hoots of laughter and derision from the back seat. Naomi started ribbing me, so I had to comply as well. The two in the back were leaning over for a good look, and I noticed from the corner of my eye that Naomi had more than a casual look. Finally, two pairs of knickers were handed over to me from the back. And I pulled out onto the road and drove into town.

The nightclub was easy to find; it had a flashing light and a group of young Fijians and Indians hanging outside. Inside, it was a disappointment, very drab, with a few curtains hanging on dirty walls. And about thirty-five Fijian men, twenty Indian guys, and fifteen or so Fijian girls. The old fluorescent light made everyone's teeth go purple, and a mirrored globe on the ceiling made some attempt to make it appear like a club. The music system wasn't too bad, though.

Sacha latched onto me and Caitlin onto Tim leaving Naomi standing like a wallflower. I bent down and yelled in Sacha's ear that I would take Naomi for a dance, as I had promised her father I would make sure she wasn't left out. But before I could move, a smooth, good-looking Fijian boy was at her side and with a nod of her head, she was off to the dance floor. So Tim and I grabbed our girls and moved onto the floor to dance.

About a dozen people were on the floor beside us, so it was easy for me to keep an eye on Naomi. I was conscious that she was dancing in the middle of a group of locals with no knickers on and was now regretting the joke I had pulled. I watched a smooth Indian guy move in and do an excuse-me on Naomi and was somewhat surprised to see the Fijian boy give her up. The song ended and moved immediately onto another tune; Naomi had another Indian boy move in; she was proving very popular with the locals.

When the Dance ended, and we all headed back to the side, I watched Naomi walk away from us and over to the side of the first Fijian guy that had danced with her. She danced with him for the next couple of dances and turned several guys away. Gripping onto him and refusing to let go. The guy looked very pleased with himself.

I was back standing at the side of the dance floor with Sacha when a thin brown, slender hand reached out and took my wrist, and an arm went around my shoulders.

A breath of warm air blew on my neck, followed by sultry murmured words. "You, my man, tonight. We make some good music."

It took me a second to realise it was Vitiana, and I beamed at her. Poor Sacha, she looked disappointed and backed away from us. But she only took two steps before Ashneel appeared beside her; he took her arm and swept her onto the dance floor. My eyes followed her to see if she was alright, and I could see that she was uptight at first, but as they danced and she realised he was an accomplished dancer, she noticeably relaxed. Finally, when I saw her look up at Ashneel and smile, I felt comfortable enough to turn my full attention back to Vitiana.

"I'd love to spend the night with you, but I can't; I must look after these girls. I've made a promise to their fathers," I said, nodding towards Sacha. Then also pointed out Naomi and Caitlin to her.

Viviana looked at me thoughtfully, pulled me close, and dragged me onto the dance floor. She yelled in my ear, "Why don't we all go have a party at Bobby and Raku's place?"

She was a great dancer, and my brain had been in overdrive about how I could spend some time with her. And I didn't want to get stuck with Sacha; she was too immature after spending the last week with Cath. But could I take them to a Fijian village, where god knows what might happen? And especially after promising Stew, I would look after the girls.

"Vitiana, I'm keen, but I have to ask the girls. I know that one over there, and I pointed to where Tim and Caitlin were dancing, would be keen. But I don't know about the other two.

Her eyes lit up. "I arrange! And she spun around and walked over to Ashneel." Then, after a few words, he brought Sacha to me, and the two of them disappeared.

Sacha and I danced, and I asked her how she felt about going to a private party where we would see a Kava ceremony. Sacha's eyes lit up, "Yes, we would all love that."

Ten minutes later, Vitiana sidled up to me. "It's all arranged; you follow me."

"Hang on. The guy that Naomi is with over there, what is he like? Because I can see I'm not going to get her to leave him easily, and I'm not leaving without her."

"He's OK; his name is Nambula, not from our village, though. I ask him."

She walked over and spoke at length in his ear. They looked to be having quite a serious discussion.

When she returned saying it was OK, Nambula and Naomi would come in the car with Ashneel and her. I asked her why she took so long with him. She replied that he was not in her group of friends and wanted to be, so she made him bring some stuff to the party. He was a bit reluctant, as she also said there were some issues in the past.

"What stuff does he have to bring?" I asked her.

She looked at me, like should she tell me the truth. "Wacky-backy."

"Oh! I replied, "I'm not sure if the girls smoke it, but it should be OK."

I walked over to talk with Naomi and told her we were going to a party at a local Fijian village, and did she want me to take her back to their hotel?

"No! I want to come too. Is Nambula allowed to come?"

"Yes, that's what Vitiana was organising with him. They want you to go in the car with them, but I'm not keen on letting you out of my sight."

Naomi frowned at me, "I'm not a naive little girl, you know."

I rounded everyone up and stared them out front. Tim and Caitlin got in the back of our escort, and Sacha got in beside me, and we followed Ashneel's taxi out onto Beach Rd. The girls started up about Naomi; they were gobsmacked. Caitlin couldn't believe Naomi was with a Fijian; Sacha thought he was a hunk. Then they started about him feeling her up on the dance floor. I thought I had been watching her closely but hadn't seen that. I could see this night turning to shit on me real quick. Hell! I had only promised Sacha's father just over an hour ago that I would look out for Naomi. And already I had her with no knickers and being felt up by a Fijian boy.

"I think she's going to get her cherry popped tonight," said Sacha.

Caitlin replied. "Be a change from that big truncheon she uses." And they started on about Naomi masturbating. So I had to interject.

"Hey girls, you both sound really catty. I bet you've shoved things up your fanny's?"

That shut them up, but Tim took up the cause then. "Yeah! What have you shoved up there? Come on, you first, Caitlin."

Caitlin was very elusive, but Sacha chipped in; she's tried a banana and a cucumber.

"So have you, and you use your 'Mum' deodorant bottle every night," replied Helen.

They started arguing, and I had to yell to get them quiet, pointing out that they tried things, so what on earth were they picking on Naomi for?

Caitlin replied that Naomi had a truncheon with her; she had found it in a trunk when she was younger, it had been her Grandfathers when he was a policeman, and she'd been shoving it up herself since her mother had said she could have it. She also mentioned that she had caught Naomi going to the bathroom to clean it the other morning, and it had a white ring 6" up the shaft.

"She'd had 6" in her!" Sacha questioned.

"So you're Jealous because you don't think you could get that much in you?" I stated.

"Or is it because you wish you had a lovely big truncheon?"

I concentrated on driving then but heard Tim giving Caitlin shit about her treatment of Naomi. He also spoke with her about her derogatory comments about the Fijian boys.

When we arrived at the village, we followed Ashneel off the main road and back to the same hut again. When we pulled to a stop, I hopped out, went over to Vitiana and asked who would be there. Knowing the girls were here, I didn't want all the village boys to be queuing up. But she assured me that only Bobby and Raku were there; it was their hut.

I noticed Nambula taking his hand out from under Naomi's dress before they, too, climbed out. Sacha was definitely on the button; Naomi's cherry would be under serious threat before this night was through.

Just then, Bobby came around the side of the hut, carrying the Kava bowl, and beckoned us all inside. They were not ready for us; they must have been out on the town themselves. Vitiana took control. She had Nambula and I lift the old couch against the wall, Bobby and Raku cleared away the double mattress to underneath the bed, and she had the girls and herself laying out mats in the centre of the floor, spaced around the Kava bowl.

While they were finishing setting up, I took Sacha aside.

"I want to be with Vitiana tonight, but I want you to have a wonderful night and not be upset."

She looked down at the floor, and her shoulders slumped.

"Look at me," I lifted her chin so she looked into my eyes. "Ashneel is very keen on you; we are going to have a Kava ceremony, and then there will be singing; you will never experience anything like this night in your life again. So enjoy it; no one will be the slightest concerned about what you do. Do you understand? No one will judge you. And if you don't want to do anything, get my attention, and I will step in and look after you."

She nodded to me, not looking that convinced. I also saw Tim having strong words with Caitlin again. She had dropped another racist comment when Bobby had turned up. I could read his lips as he told her she would do as he said for the rest of the night or he was taking her home. She suddenly became very submissive and clung to his arm.

Naomi was the exact opposite. She was wrapped around Nambula like he was trying to escape, which he certainly wasn't.

Then as Ashneel and Raku set up all the Kava paraphernalia, Vitiana took Bobby and Nambula aside. There was some talk and then a shaking of hands, and Nambula handed over a handful of joints to Bobby. I now knew the long conversation back at the nightclub was Vitiana telling Nambula that if he wanted Naomi, he would have to apologise to Bobby for some past wrong. I'm guessing this deal was probably related to a bum marijuana deal.

Everything settled; we all seated ourselves around the bowl. Vitiana had me sit next to her, Bobby on the other side of her; he was doing the mixing tonight. The other side of me was Nambula and Naomi, Ashneel and Sacha, Raku, and then Tim and Caitlin. I was happy about the seating arrangements, as I had Naomi close and could have some pretence that I was looking after her.