A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Tim got to insert the largest of the balls, Vitiana was going out of her mind.

"I'm going to cum." she exclaimed in my ear.

"Yes, cum for me." I pushed her up so I could watch her face. "Cum for me now. I want to watch you cum."

Tim applied pressure and slowly pulled each of the eight balls. She bucked around on me, vagina muscles giving a spasm as every ball popped out. Then she let out a long groan of "Aaaaahh Fuuccck I'mmmmm Cuuuummming." and collapsed on top of me. It took every ounce of willpower I had to stop from coming myself.

Vitiana propped herself up and said, "That was fantastic; I don't cum very often; I usually have to go home and finish myself off; Fijian boys only think about themselves. Tonight I cum twice, very happy."

And she flopped back on top of me, and I felt all her muscles relax. Then she stiffened, "Oh shit!" she cried, "I thought we were finished."

"We've only just started. I haven't cum yet, and you haven't been double penetrated," I said, nuzzling her neck.

But I spoke a bit too soon, as just as I said it, I felt Tim ease himself in past her sphincter. She collapsed back on top of me and lay motionless; her orgasm had taken its toll. I stroked into her, long, slow, giving her time to calm down. Tim matched me, stroking into her from behind, both of us in perfect sync.

After a little while, I noticed Vitiana bite her lip, and she lifted her hips, repositioned herself, and then started matching our strokes with slight movements of her own. She was on her knees, bent over me during all this.

Then she said, "I need to straighten my legs; I'm going to cramp up if I stay like this much longer."

I lifted my hips as high as possible and helped her push her legs back, one at a time, so that she could straighten them out. Then settling back down, I continued to massage her sides. Long strokes that went from almost her knees up to the sides of her breasts.

Again there was enthusiasm returning to her hips, jerking down onto me as I pushed in and then bouncing her butt up into Tim. Then Tim went out of phase and slammed a forceful thrust into her ass as I withdrew. She threw her head back and let out a gasping groan, not knowing who to stay in time with. We upped the pace, my thrusting in as Tim withdrew, and then he would hammer home as I pulled out. The base of my prick and my pubic hair quickly became a sloppy mess as her juices started to flow.

She looked magnificent as she writhed above me. I noticed Bobby come and stand beside the bed; he and Raku must have finished with Caitlin. I felt Vitiana clasp her thighs tightly together, crushing my legs. Her inner muscles were again working on my shaft; I wondered if Tim was getting these feelings from the muscles in her butt.

I couldn't hold any longer and came, or should I say I erupted, as it was incredibly intense. I stiffened like a board, lifting my ass about 6" from the bed. Vitiana also came, driving herself down against my pubic bone. Then I felt her sheath relax, and all her muscular activity switched to her rear, and as I was slipping out, I could feel her milking Tim to a thunderous orgasm as well.

We must have been pretty vocal, as when I looked up, everyone was watching us. Naomi was with Ashneel, and they had moved up onto the end of the bed.

Bobby and Raku were standing beside us, and Bobby spoke up. "Gee girl, you ride that huge pole pretty dam well. Why you not like that with us boys?"

Vitiana panted out a brief reply. "Maybe you boys need to watch how these guys treat me and learn."

They both turned and returned to the guitars; I was pleased to see that Caitlin went with them; all her previous racial prejudices seemed long forgotten.

I looked at Naomi; she was on her back, being entered by Ashneel. She looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you."

"What for?"

"For bringing me tonight. I know the girls didn't want me to come. Also, for treating me as normal, everyone treats me like I'm a stupid little girl all the time."

Then she closed her eyes and concentrated on what she was feeling. Her hips moved in time with Ashneel's thrusts. The look on her face was of concentrated pleasure in what was happening between her legs; it was just incredible to watch.

Then Naomi opened her eyes and looked into mine again. "Do you think I'm a slut? I guess I am now, aren't I?" she looked questioningly at me.

"I'm lying here watching the feelings mirrored in your face, and I think it is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. But, no! I don't think you are a slut, if I thought that of you; what should I think of myself."

She closed her eyes again and humped her hips to increase her pleasure.

Vitiana cuddled into my back. "You like her. It would help if you comforted her; she wants acceptance.

I shook my head, denying Vitiana's suggestion, as I didn't want to upset her. "It has been a unique experience watching her bloom into a young woman. She's grown in the few hours I have known her. Don't you think?"

"I think you care for her much more than you admit," said Vitiana.

"I promised Sacha's father tonight that I would take care of the girls and especially look out for Naomi. But, unfortunately, I don't think he would be very impressed with my efforts."

"I think it is much more than just that." Vitiana reached and took Naomi's hand. "You're a woman now; men will chase you."

Naomi opened her eyes and looked at me. "I can hear you both; my eyes may be closed, but I'm not deaf." Then she let go of Vitiana's hand and took mine. "Will you kiss me? No one has kissed me while having sex with me."

Vitiana pushed me in the back, and I leaned in, took her head in my hands and kissed her lips.

----

James was about to elaborate on the kiss when Sue and Cath appeared from our unit. He clamped his mouth shut, and we rose and joined them in the walk to the breakfast bar. James whispered as we walked, "There's a bit more; let's go down the beach after we eat."

To be continued...