A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vitiana told me I was to instruct the girls and Tim on what to do, and they started pounding, chewing and washing the Kava root. Bowls were handed around, clapping and chanting. The atmosphere slowly mellowed. We only got one cup each from the bowl, so the process was repeated three more times until we all had four cups each. The feeling of euphoria and numbness in our faces slowly crept up on us all, and I noticed the three girls had let their legs drift apart, allowing us guys to have a fantastic view of the soft pink delights between their legs. The girls seemed unaware, but the boys were all looking!!

Vitiana leaned into me. "Don't any of your women wear panties?"

I leaned away from her, slipped two fingers into my pocket and showed her the corner of three pairs of knickers. She roared with laughter, rich, throaty laughter.

"You a dirty man, come to Fiji and marry me; we will have lots of fun."

Her infectious laughter further lightened the mood, although the girls had no idea what the joke was.

Nambula pulled out a couple of joints, lit them and handed them around. Again I'm watching Naomi to see her reaction. Not a flicker of hesitation, she took it when it was handed to her and took a deep breath; I could see she was struggling to hold it in without coughing. Nambula leaned into her and told her to hold it down as long as possible. When it got to Helen and Sacha, they did not hesitate either; it was obvious this was not their first toke on a joint.

After three or four puffs, Vitiana pulled me up. "Let's get the bed before anyone else."

She stood and lifted her dress over her head, leaving her standing without a stitch on. She was beautiful, the only blemish on her body was the jet-black curly bush of hair between her legs, and this definitely was not a blemish. She turned to me, lifted my shirt off, and then pushed my trousers to the floor. I was hard. I looked to see if the girls had noticed; Naomi was oblivious, she had eyes only for Nambula, but Caitlin and Sacha were open-mouthed in awe. I think it was sinking into Sacha's mind now why I wanted to be with Vitiana. She was quite stunningly beautiful.

Vitiana pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. She pulled the pillows under my head so I was half sat up and could see the room. Then she threw the cushions bundled on the bed over her shoulders to those still sitting on the floor. Then, lifting, she turned around and lowered herself onto me in the reverse cowgirl; no foreplay; she just bounced herself down until she had me engulfed.

It was sheer bliss; not sure if it was just the Kava or maybe the dope, but it felt as good as anything I had had before. As Vitiana was grinding herself slowly on me, she looked around and watched the others making their moves.

Nambula leapt up and grabbed the mattress from under the bed; Naomi followed and helped him. Then he pulled Naomi's dress over her head, removed her bra, and laid her down, disappearing from my view.

Ashneel brought Sacha over, and they sat down on the foot of the bed kissing, then lay down alongside us across the foot of the bed. He hadn't bothered to remove her dress, he was kissing her, and she was responding. I noticed she was glancing across at us between kisses, and an insatiable desire had altered her features. Then Ashneel lifted her dress to her waist, and I watched him feed two fingers between her legs. Sacha had one leg trapped beneath him, but her free leg she lifted and spread wide for him. Oh, how I love watching women open up to their desires.

Tim meantime had Caitlin naked, I had half noticed him undressing her, but there was so much to watch. He had piled up the cushions that Vitiana had thrown their way. And bent her over these face down and took her from the rear. Ass or Fanny, I didn't know, but she looked pretty happy about it, wherever he had his prick.

Bobby and Raku had moved to a mat on the far wall and had the guitars out. They started to play Bread's number 'I want to make it with you'. I had a funny thought that this was very appropriate.

I turned my attention to watching Ashneel fingering Sacha; at last, she had a smile on her face. She was pushing her hips onto his hand with his every thrust.

Vitiana turned, reached for my hand, and pulled me up to her back, indicating I looked down to the floor. There was Nambula & Naomi on the mattress at our feet, going at it like crazy. She had her feet locked around his ass and was using them to pull him frantically into herself. Her eyes were closed, but the look on her face was of pure bliss. I felt a twinge of jealousy that Nambula was taking the virginity of this tantalising, beautifully innocent young woman.

But watching him thrust into her and listening to her sharp intakes of air as he smashed his hips hard against her had my cock swelling and lengthening deep inside Vitiana.

I cuddled into her back, and she kept grinding down onto me. Watching the passion below us was fuelling Vitiana's and my needs; I felt her vaginal entrance close around my shaft as if it was a hand. She had muscles in her cunt, that I don't think any Western woman has; well, if they do, I've never met one that knew how to use them and grip a guy's cock like her. It was fantastic, and she worked herself and me into our first orgasm. It was like I was being milked. When I came back to earth, I rolled Vitiana sideways, and we snuggled together against the head of the bed to watch the going on.

I noticed Nambula had finished as well and was lying next to Naomi, talking with her. I looked to my right and watched Ashneel sit up and undress Sacha before pushing her back, opening her legs wide and ducking down to suckle and feast on the pleasures between her legs.

Nambula then got up, went and spoke in Bobby's ear, then took the guitar from him and sat down to play. Bobby hopped up and came to Naomi; there were no 'how do you do's or anything; he just dropped his shorts and then moved alongside her on the mattress. She seemed to accept that he was to do this; I guess that is what she and Nambula had been speaking about. But I leaned over anyway and asked Naomi if she was OK with this.

Her reply was a very definite, 'Oooooh Yeees!'

I tried again. "I'll take you home if you are unhappy."

She looked up at me with a startled look on her face, "No! I want to stay. I'm happy." and she smiled at me. She then rolled over onto Bobby and lifted a leg over his hip. Bobby moved his hand down, grabbed his prick, and, with a bit of shifting around, directed it between Naomi's legs. I knew when he entered her as Naomi's hips started franticly bucking into him, and she let out a carnal groan of pleasure.

Bobby wasn't a stayer; I noticed this last time I was in this room. A dozen strokes and he was finished. Naomi hadn't even gotten into gear, and for the first time that day, a frown appeared on Naomi's face. Bobby rolled over and lay on his back.

Naomi sat up, looked around, then stood and went over to Raku. She took the guitar from his hands and pulled him up and back to the mattress. He had his clothes off before he reached us, and she pushed him down and straddled him while holding the guitar out for Bobby. He took the hint, got up and wandered over to resume playing some song with Nambula. There was no doubt in my mind now about if I had her here against her will.

Naomi leaned forward, pressing her clit hard against his pubic bone, then surged forward and backwards, giving us a perfect view of his rigid shaft entering her. She was leaking spunk from the previous encounters, and as she leaned back and drove her pussy down to the base of Nambula's cock, we watched as he started to come.

I turned to Vitiana's ear. "Your Fijian boys are not good stayers, are they?"

"No, they are far too excited; I know you've seen it twice in one week, but this never happens. This is only the second time, and you have been here for both of them." She looked back to watch the scene below us, then turned to me again. "They will be much better the second time."

That gave me some cause for concern; I realised the boys were going to want to taste each of the girls. The girls each looked to be enjoying themselves at present, but Sacha and especially Caitlin, I didn't think would handle taking on all four boys.

But looking back down at Naomi, there weren't going to be any issues with her. Even though Raku was obviously spent, she was not letting him up, her pussy was visibly constricting around his softening shaft, and she ground and thrust, finally emitting a beautiful orgasmic groan that arose from deep within her. Raku sat up and took one of her breasts to his mouth, and sucked a nipple to take her even higher. Finally spent, she rolled over beside him on the mattress, looking content, for the moment anyway.

Now we both turned our attention to the end of the bed. While we had been watching the going's on below us, Ashneel had mounted Sacha, and very happy she looked about it. She had shed her dress and bra, he had her knees up against her chest, and he was supporting himself on her ankles, which he was holding wide apart.

"Ashneel has quite a weapon on him, doesn't he?" I observed.

Vitiana whispered, "Yes, not quite up to the standard of this one of yours, though." As she gently stroked my length. "But he's the best lover of the whole gang; we need to set him with Naomi when he's finished; she needs the attention of a real lover."

I took note of her observation and watched with studied interest now. He was taking long, slow thrusts, rotating his hips across Sacha's slick wet peach. Every few strokes, he would withdraw and look down with interest at her leaking aroused femininity. Each time she made a frustrated grab at his prick and pulled him back into herself, then wriggled and pushed that fine ass onto him. She came with an "Oooooh, yes like that... oh Fuck... arghh... yes." and a few other choice phrases.

But Ashneel kept ploughing into her harder now, and after only a couple of minutes lying inert, she responded again with short sharp jerks of her hips. This time as she came, she was even louder, and Ashneel now slammed into her until he came himself.

He stayed mounted in her and started telling her what a terrific fuck she was, the best. Sacha looked very proud of herself. I thought, 'I have a bit to learn from Vitiana's friend Ashneel."

Vitiana got up, went over to Nambula, and lit up another couple of joints. I just remind you that everyone is naked, and the only one showing any concern about this is Caitlin, who has clutched a cushion in front of her. To see Vitiana glide across the room naked was almost as good as having sex with her.

The joints were passed around, and the boys started playing a Fijian song; the masculine timber of their voices sent a shiver through me, and I could see it was affecting the others also. I asked them to play 'Killing Me Softly'; I wanted the girls to hear Vitiana sing. She sat down and cuddled into me, then broke into the first verse - just beautiful, a very special moment.

When she finished, everyone cheered and clapped; Sacha asked if they could play Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You'. But the boys didn't know it; it hadn't gotten to Fiji yet. Naomi spoke up, I know it, and she got up from the mattress to go over to the boys; a torrent of cum ran down her legs, and for the first time, I saw her a bit embarrassed. But Vitiana leapt up, grabbed the sheet from the mattress and helped her wipe between her legs. Raku protested, but Vitiana told him it was mostly him anyway, and if he was any sort of gentleman, her would have gotten up and cleaned up his mess himself. This cracked up the other Fijian boys, and our party atmosphere went up another notch.

Naomi took the Guitar from Nambula and indicated for him to move. She sat in his place and started to play but then stopped and tuned the guitar. She then swapped the guitars with Bobby and Raku and tuned that one also. The boys looked pretty impressed. Ashneel swapped places with Bobby as he reckoned he had heard the song. Then she proceeded to teach Raku & Ashneel the tune, there were notes they hadn't used before, and she taught them these. Once she had the tune right, she sang the chorus for them; Sacha and Caitlin knew all the words, it was their favourite song, and they helped out in teaching the words. It took a little more fine-tuning then Naomi was into it. She was bloody good, not Whitney, obviously, but she sure blew everyone away. Everyone joined in on the chorus, but even Sacha & Caitlin shut up and listened to her sing the verses.

It turns out Naomi was studying music at university and played six instruments. I had only known this quiet little teenager for a couple of hours, and she had managed to blow my mind a dozen times already.

When Bobby was shunted out of the way, he had gone over and sat next to Caitlin. She and Tim were still sitting on the cushions and leaning against the far wall. I saw him pull the cushion away from her tits and throw it in a corner.

"We all bare girl, what you ashamed of? You got a beautiful body." And he ran a hand down from her neck, over her tits and down to rest on her thigh. He leaned back against the wall, stroking around her thigh with his huge brown hand. I had a silent laugh; her face said never, never, but her legs spread apart as he eased his hand down between them. Tim was not making it any easier for her; he was tweaking her nipples.

I noted that Nambula had gone and sat with Sacha; he was on the mattress and had his back against the bed. Sacha was sat between his legs, lying back on his chest, with a big brown hand stroking a breast, the other hand between her legs, running fingers lazily up and down her slit. She looked a hell of a lot more comfortable with this than Caitlin.

I was getting terribly aroused by all this visual stimulation. So I slipped a hand between Vitiana's legs and searched out her beautiful wet folds. Slipping two fingers in, I slowly frigged her and flicked my thumb over her clit. No pretences with her, she lowered one leg over the edge of the bed and lifted the other over my leg, opening herself wide. My left arm was around behind her neck, but a gentle nudge and she shifted forward then lent back, allowing me to drop that hand down onto one of her firm thrusting breasts.

"Ooooh, that's nice," She murmured.

She reached over and took my hardening cock in her hand and told me how lucky she was to have my cock to play with.

"My lucky night to have this to play with," I said, caressing her fanny.

Everyone was mellowing out. Naomi was teaching Ashneel some new cords; Raku was also trying to learn them. The joints had run out, but someone had put some glasses of juice around the place. I hadn't seen this happen.

But it couldn't last, and I knew my dirty mate Tim would be first to make a move. I looked over and saw that Bobby and he had Caitlin fair fizzing between them. Bobby is playing between her legs, and Tim is Kissing her while rubbing her breasts. Tim broke this kiss and said something to Bobby, and he lay down on his back, putting a cushion under his ass and one under his head. Tim lifted Caitlin and had her straddle Bobby; she then lined herself up to take Bobby's cock, and lowering herself onto him, she started slowly gyrating her lovely tight ass around until she had swallowed all of him. Now Tim pulled out his little magic bag. I had not seen him bring this into the hut, and he proceeded to apply Mr Wong's lube around Caitlin's rear end.

Ah! I remembered the whole purpose of this evening was for Caitlin to be double penetrated, so it looked like, at last, her plans for the evening would come to fruition. But in her wildest dreams, she would never have expected it to be with a big black Fijian. Tim spent quite a while getting her ready. She was getting increasingly excited as he worked a finger into her butt. He then got out the anal beads and proceeded to insert them. Bobby was going hell for leather, pumping himself into Caitlin's still very wet cleft. Finally, Tim crouched behind her, looked around and grinned when he saw every eye on him, slowly pulling the beads out and easing forward. We all watched the surrender of her tight sphincter as his hard cock punched through the tight, crinkled orifice. Every male there was hard.

Nambula was the next to move; he stood, lifted Sacha to her feet, walked her two paces to the couch and had her kneel on the seat cushion, holding onto the backrest. Then, scooping juices from her, he smeared them over his cock and her anus and entered her from behind. She fought him and squealed in pain as he entered her. But soon, her squeals changed to grunts of joy.

Raku got up around the same time and came over to Vitiana and me, indicating with a flick of his head that he wanted some action with us.

"No!" said Vitiana, "Go help Nambula; I do not have anything to do with you boys tonight."

So he stepped over, pushed his way behind the couch, and presented his erect cock right before Sacha's face. She needed no encouragement; she leaned forward slightly and took him in her mouth. I saw a creamy white ring of his and Naomi's juices around the base of his dark brown prick. But this did not deter Sacha; she proceeded to suck and lick him clean. I found this very erotic, and so did Nambula, who upped his pace and worked at getting a good white ring around his own prick.

Vitiana was concentrating on Tim's double penetration. "Have you ever done that?" she asked.

"Yes, a couple of times."

"With Tim?"

"Yes, it's his thing; he really likes doing sex in the ass."

Viviana looked thoughtful, "I would like you to do it to me. I have never done it."

I said I would ask and stood, walked over and bent to Tim's ear. "Vitiana would like to try a double penetration; she has never done it."

Tim withdrew from Caitlin immediately; she grasped behind her, trying to pull him back. He stood, motioned to me to get Vitiana on me, and walked over to Raku. I heard him ask him to go and finish with Caitlin. Raku needed no encouragement; he was rigid from all the attention Sacha gave him. He was out from behind the couch, and in three strides, he crouched between Bobby's legs and fed himself into Caitlin's ass.

What a sight; I felt as guilty as hell; I'd bloody promised Stew I would look after the girls. And here was the attractive teen, who had been so scathing of the locals an hour or so before, being double penetrated by two huge black Fijians. And she loved it; her face was all scrunched up in ecstasy from the double pleasures assaulting her lower regions.

Viviana didn't mess around either; she had gotten up when she saw Tim would join us and pushed me onto the bed on my back. She straddled me, grabbed my prick, which I have to say myself, was looking very impressive with all the erotic happenings going on around us, and she dropped straight onto me. I pulled a pillow under my head to keep watching all that was happening in the room.

Tim leaned over by her ear. "I'm going to use some lube; it will tingle and numb things a bit; best to use it the first time. I will also use my beads on you; I'm sure you will like them. It will make this very special."

He then rubbed the lube into and around her butt before inserting the first bead.

Vitiana flinched as he pushed it in.

"Relax," said Tim. "As the beads get larger, you may need to push down like you want to poop. But mainly, just concentrate on relaxing. Then he popped another and another of the beads into her. It was amazing lying under her; I could feel the beads popping in and rubbing on my shaft through the thin skin between her ass and vagina. She also twitched and moved around as each one went in, and when Tim started pulling them out, Vitiana's inner muscles clutched down and worked my shaft.