A Couple's Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife's first experience with another man.
2.5k words
3.93
42.3k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

It's incredible to me how lucky I am. Finding you at the perfect time, and getting to spend almost every day with you since. I think back to the early days, the smell of summer on your skin and the salty taste of sweat on your lips as we kissed in the heat of the sun.

You're still just as beautiful to me as you were the first day, if not more so. Your smile bright and wide, the glimmer in your eye telling me you still like you what you see. Your gaze travels up and down my body as I remove my shirt.

You're lying on the bed, wearing thigh-high fishnet stockings snapped into a cute white garter. A pair of matching silk panties hug your tan skin, just clearly showing the wetness from your excitement. Your breasts are bare, high and perky, a perfect handful with nipples pink and hard begging to be pinched. You lock eyes with me, a slight question, and I give you a subtle nod and a smile. Your eyes travel to his body as he begins to undress, I see you lick your lips a little to wet them as your hips squirm a little on the bed.

I follow your eyes to where they're wandering over his body. At 6 feet he was a bit taller than me. Straight teeth and white smile, green eyes and brown hair. He had a well-toned body, but he wasn't at the gym every day. Maybe 25-30 pounds heavier than me, and it settled on his frame well.

It was something that we talked about in bed, dirty talk, but when the opportunity presented itself we decided to take things slow and see what happened. What happened is we ended up back at our place, new toy in tow, with you half naked on our bed, myself and our new friend staring at you hungrily.

Chapter 1

"How about this one?" you asked me, as you took a twirl in front of the mirror. The third outfit you'd tried on making you look just as beautiful as the first. I said as much. "Well the other two felt a little too stuffy," you answered.

It was getting warmer out, but a taste of winter was still in the air lending a slight chill to the afternoon. The night wasn't supposed to get any colder, some warm air was apparently moving north from the Gulf. After the first dress (which covered too much shoulder) and the pair of jeans and blouse (which didn't lend enough air flow,) you ended up choosing a thigh length black skirt with fishnet stockings and looser blouse. Your hair was pulled back in a bun on your head, but knowing you it would likely be coming down later.

You've always been a sexy creature to me. As I watched you give yourself a last review in the mirror, I took a minute to admire your body. Your long tan legs, more visible now that you're in a skirt (no complaints here,) are smooth from your recent shower. Since I watched you change I knew I didn't see a panty-line because you were wearing a white thong. You'd given me a little show of bending over in front of me while you were slipping off the jeans. Trying to pretend like it was just part of your process, but we both know you like to tease and I like to look.

The panties hugged your hips perfectly. The white fabric contrasted nicely against the tan skin of your hips, and I saw the fabric slide between your ass cheeks as they spread a little from you bending over. You slid a finger behind to remove the wedgie, giving me a peek of your pink asshole and freshly shaved pussy lips before your panties settled back into place.

Now with your skirt and blouse on I was left with the memory, but it still caused my pants to stretch a little as I got excited. We both know how much I love to sink my teeth into those juicy cheeks, nibbling or tonguing when you're good - spanking when you're bad. I look up to catch your eyes in the mirror, smiling at me as I realize I've been caught staring again.

"Yeah, I think this outfit should do just fine," you tell me, still smiling.

"Awesome, let's hit the road. We shouldn't be too long getting there, and I think we're both ready for a drink," I respond, a slight blush to my cheeks. I was taking you to a new brewery spot that had opened up nearby. Only about 30 minutes away, it was supposed to be a pretty big place with a hip feel. I was expecting it to be pretty crowded, but didn't need to rush the night so I wasn't that worried about getting in or anything.

We were going on a date night, just trying to get out and lose a little tension. It had been a few weeks since we'd both had a good night off together and I was excited to make the most of it. I slipped my hand onto your ass and gave it a little squeeze as we headed out the door to the car. As I let you in the passenger side you made sure to step in wide, giving me a good show of the white panties you were wearing. Smiling, I walked around and got in the driver seat, my hand resting on your thigh and my pants stretching further.

As we made our drive we continued to tease one another. My hand gliding up and down your thigh, drifting dangerously close to the warmth of your sex, until you decided to pick it up to hold in your hand. Which you promptly placed in my lap, letting your arm rest against my hardening cock as you looked at the window pretending you weren't subtly moving your arm back and forth.

As I got noticeably stiffer, your smile widened. "Let me suck your cock."

"We're not supposed to while I'm driving," I responded, though my cock twitched through my pants in your hand as you grabbed it and began stroking.

"You'll be careful, and the roads are empty," you argued, and that was enough to convince me. I didn't say no and before a few seconds had passed your hands were at my belt pulling out my cock.

Already hard and dripping precum, you knew I was aching to be in your sweet mouth. So you teased me, rubbing the front of my cock just under the head with your thumb. Spreading the precum with your palm around the tip before closing on my shaft and stroking down. You unbuckled to better position your mouth over my cock, and I reached over you to cup your ass as you began to run your tongue along my cock and take it into your mouth, letting out a small moan.

I knew tell you were eager because you are already milking my cock like you couldn't wait for my cum in your mouth. Usually I'm pretty quick to deliver, but since I was driving I was a little distracted. I went ahead and pulled your skirt up revealing the skin of your ass, and I was just able to slide your panties to the slide and massage your slit. You backed your ass against my hand as you moaned harder and forgot about my cock for a second. I began to move my hips a little, fucking your mouth as I moved my fingers in circles over your clit, trying to remind you the reason you ended up in this position.

"You wanted to suck my cock, you better start sucking my cock." I told you.

"Mmmnm," you moaned as you came back to focus and began moving your head up and down again. I love watching my cock going in and out of your mouth, the feel of your tongue and the way you use it to stretch your cheeks making sure to taste it all over your mouth. You're eyes so eager to please.

With my eyes on the road I didn't get to see that, so you just got to enjoy the taste and feel of my cock. I felt you slapping it against your cheeks a little as I cruised down the highway, so I slipped a finger into you. You were dripping and the moan you let out told me that you needed something in your pussy as badly as you seemed to need my cock in your mouth.

"Dirty girl! Not enough to have your mouth all over my cock, so you need to feel it all over your face too?" I demanded, but you know I love it, and you love it too.

"Mmhmm," you manage between moans. They were getting louder as I moved back and forth from rubbing your clit to filling your tight hole.

"You needed it bad didn't you? We could have started this in the bedroom before you got changed and I could have really taken care of you."

You push your hips back against my hand and raise your head long enough to tell me you'll have me again later anyway. "Besides, this is more fun," you add with a wink.

I can't deny that. "True, but it's nice to fill that tight pussy with my cock."

"Mmm, but I wanted to suck it. I wanted your cum in my mouth."

"So you wouldn't want to feel a hard cock slide inside you and fill you up right now?"

"Well I didn't say that, I just didn't think that far ahead..."

"Dirty girl!" I yell again as I push your head back onto my cock. "Wanting a cock in your mouth and a cock in your pussy but only mine to play with. I could have used one of your toys if we were still at home, and really filled you up like you like."

I could feel the muscles of your pussy starting to grip my fingers as you took the idea in. I could almost feel you getting wetter as I spread your own juices around your swollen clit. I pulled your head off my cock by your hair and put my fingers to your mouth. "Do you like the taste of yourself? Would you rather be tasting it off my cock?" You moan an affirmative to both.

I push your head back onto my cock and slip my fingers back in your pussy. The road had stayed clear around us so far, but I could see we were getting closer to some traffic and would probably need to wrap things up and I thought I knew how to get you there.

"But if I was fucking your dirty wet cunt you'd be left with no cock to suck. And your dirty mouth needs a cock to suck right?"

"Mmmm"

"So we would need to find you another to suck then. A thick one you can stretch your cheeks out with and slap your face with while I'm fucking you from behind. A cock gagging you a little because you can't quite take it all."

"Nngmmmm," you moan back at me, your pussy lips clenching and starting to pulsate, dripping all over my hand. My cock is throbbing inside your mouth and I know I'm close too but you've fallen into your own pleasure and lost some focus.

"Then once my cock is tasting like your wet cunt I can spin you around and put my cock in your mouth. It'll taste just like you and you can lick it clean for me until I'm cumming in the back of your throat."

"Unnghnmmm," you lips grip my fingers as you start to cum, your hand almost by reflex stroking my cock faster into your mouth.

"And I have to imagine with your pussy dripping and your ass in the air pointed right at that other cock you were sucking so well, he won't be long in sliding that fat cock right into your waiting pussy. My cock in your mouth as you feel the mushroom tip from his cock start to stretch your lips before sliding in all the way so his balls are slapping your clit. We both know a dirty slut like you needs to be filled up so she can cum hard like she wants to."

"Uunnggmmmmmm," you moan against my cock, knees starting to shake.

"I'm cumming!" I say as you start to work my cock quicker, sucking it like you want to make sure you get every drop. As I exploded in your mouth your hips buck against my hand a little as you came, still slowly bobbing your head on my cock.

It was at this point that I noticed I had lost track of where traffic was and there was a 20s-something guy in an SUV passing us with a wide smile and a thumbs up. He had come up on the passenger side and must have only caught the last 10 seconds, but with how much your skirt had ridden up and the height difference in our cars he at least had a good look of your ass and the back of your head moving on my cock.

My hand had stopped moving for a moment and you lifted your head off my cock while pushing your hips back against my hand as you rode out your orgasm. You started to question me when you saw my eyes looking in the next lane and glanced over yourself. Still bent over, ass in the air, my fingers pressed against your clit and my cum running down your chin, you locked eyes with the smiling 20-something as he drove away and your orgasm redoubled and shook your body back to a seated position.

"Sorry about that, lost track of traffic for a few seconds and he crept up on me." I told you, trying to put myself back into my pants as we got into heavier traffic.

"It's okay," you responded still panting, "I got scared for a second at first, but I was already starting to cum and then the idea of him seeing us actually pushed me over the edge," you told me, a little sheepish.

"Oh yeah?" I smiled. "Dirty girl getting off on being watched! I hope he enjoyed the show. Your mouth was pretty clearly on my cock and I'm sure he got a great view of your ass while I played with your pussy, if only for a few seconds."

You blushed a little and shivered as your orgasm finished moving it's way through your body.

"Maybe we should follow him and see about actually getting you that second cock, huh?" I teased, still smiling.

"Ha ha, dirty talk is one thing but you know you wear me out plenty I don't think I could actually handle two of you," you said trying to brush it off. "Besides," you added coyly "he's already driven off and I'm sure we'll never see him again so I hope he did get a good show."

"There's my dirty girl," I said grinning. "Love you."

"Love you too baby," you responded kissing my cheek, the smell of my cock on your breath. You took my hand in yours and put it in your lap. "I think this is our exit."