All Comments on 'A Cousin's Reunion'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wonderful love story between cousins, I see two cousins being together permanently with the next visit of Julie to her cousins. I can see with the two cousins in an intimate relationship breaking up the remaining marriage. Will be interesting to see how it all unravels. Well done 5 start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! So much more than endless orgasms and other unrealistic fantasies.

And the end is so moving! Thought I was gonna tear up wishing they were together again. Somehow, the way life works, I wonder if she ever got to get those panties back.

Seems the good part of life is so damn short! And opportunity lost due to shyness or worry that the other person wasn’t in the same place......they are lost and NEVER return. Gad I hope these two get a chance to spend a bit of their autumn together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was fantastic, Now I know why you won. Your writing style is great. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Reminded me of a weekend I spent with my cousin. Too, too short but lots of good memories. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My Cousin Jane was very much the same. We had a shared cabin in the mountains by big bear lake. She liked to sunbath nude and we massaged oil onto each other. Never penetrated her but everything else was fair game. Always like your story telling and looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was very well plotted and written; a real romance!

I was attracted to the story because I was married to my first cousin for almost 50 years until cancer took her away. She was European-born, and in her country (where we were married) the marriage was legal; it was not at the time in several of the states we subsequently lived in. Every state has laws that are crazy and should be repealed, but haven't been. We, and our doctor, were mildly concerned that our children might have issues because of our genetic relationship, but both were healthy and normal. We never publicized that we were cousins, but never suffered anything from family or the few friends who knew. And I maintained a Department of Defense Secret clearance for most of my working life.

ragman805ragman805over 2 years ago

That story was almost the same story as my cousin and I, just in different settings and timeline. Great writing, took me back 40+ years! Thank you for sharing it!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Loved the story. My only complaint is i wish they hadn't waited so long in life to meet up again.

Still fully enjoyed it 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You made me cry, damn it! Haven't read second chapter yet. Great story.

catamitecatamiteabout 2 years ago

Very passionate and erotic. I can picture both of them so clearly in my mind's eye. Thanks for sharing your story.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

I love this story. It’s very romantic The dialogue and storyline are very good. Thank you for writing it. -Cheers

Golden3Golden3almost 2 years ago

Very engaging dialogue and good interaction between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the story over three nights. I loved it and never noticed any misspellings. If the readers would read it for its content and not its mistakes, they might enjoy it. I have a cousin I wish I could be half as intimate with. Maybe that's why I liked it so much. Lots of wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and developed nicely. All very plausible since I had a cousin I wanted to fuck in the same way. Never lived out my fantasy though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lovely story... still, i couldn't break my rule about not tolerating any "off ofs". cost you two stars.

it was very well written, however. I'll read your others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic storytelling from one of the site's finest authors. Although classified as an Incest story, this is really a Romance story par excellence. (Relations between first or second cousins is not really incestual). In this story, the plot is carefully constructed, and the relationship between the main characters grows at a steady pace. Sweet, tender, passionate, this gripping drama is outstanding in every respect. Five stars.

sunnyboy77sunnyboy77about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

A marriage of which a spouse is not first choice, is doomed to fail.

A pity he has to cheat, understandable, but still.

Well written, though

Cal59Cal598 months ago

Great, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, beautiful story. Romantic, erotic, and just taboo enough to be wickedly delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A tale of wonder---love (well, a few hormones thrown in, but still...) sensitively and well told. Both of the main characters were well drawn and believable. 5 stars. Ignore those anal-retentive readers who fuss so much about irrelevancies. Your story struck a chord with me because I was hopelessly in love with my favorite cousin for years. She was certain that cousins could not and should not marry. And we lived in a state where cousin marriage was definitely illegal---but there were other states! Each of us married and have families. She was really the love of my life, and I carried her in my heart for many years. We're both 80 now and grandparents, and nothing will come of our love now. I have given up on my dreams of what might have been, but I love stories like this one where there is hope for happiness, even if deferred.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think this is the third time I read it. Liked it as much as or more than the previous times. Excellent story.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 1 month ago

At the end of page 6 she takes off her panties, at the start of page 7 you have him take them off her! Did they grow back?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES