All Comments on 'A Cousin's Reunion'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
petecopetecoover 12 years ago
+I liked this story

I thought this story was just great I wish i could have had as good a time with my cousins too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
REWRITE

this needs a total rewrite and a good editor it also needs to be broken down into three chapters not one seven page chapter. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR AND KEEP THE CHAPTERS SHORT OR PUT IT IN THE NOVELS AREA

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
This is the best story of the day!

I mean that, this story of all the ones I read on the site today really captured Amy attention and made me feel it. The characters and their emotions were real. The situation also very real. I especially loved the part where the grandparents interrupted their fun. Then years later they come together again only to find out that they both felt the same way about each other all of this time. What we need now is part 2, where we get rid of his wife. His marriage has to be on life support anyway. Why would his wife be gone for four months or more? I see part 2 he starts his divorce and gets together with the cousin and part three where they star facing the pressure from friends and family about the two of them together.

Great job. I have to look and see what else you've written. Please write more on this one it's magical. SS06

OleguyOleguyover 12 years ago
O.M.G.

Loved it. You have a most readable style. I normally don't get sucked in by long stories but this job had me by the whatnots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I JUST LOVE IT. IT WAS SO REALISTC AND ENJOYABLE. GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

This was a realy good story i just couldn't stop til i had finshed it was so great. yummy yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't agree with ..

.. the person who entitled their rant "Rewrite" but I am surprised that you let this out in this condition considering our previous correspondence on proof-reading.

Right from the start there were errors that a proof-reader should have spotted, for example - "I didn't always get along well with my one brothers and sister, Julie, ..."

'my one brothers ..'?

Tut, tut!

j

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
I enjoyed this

The one great accomplishment in this story is the sense of realism and closeness you managed to capture.

The next best part was the last 'chapter'. The actual reunion. It was bittersweet and great in its own way.

I noticed some misspellings though. And since I'm no native speaker there will likely be more than I saw. But that didn't stop me from giving well deserved 5 stars.

DaBull13DaBull13over 12 years ago
HOT STORY

This story was very hot. I was at a funeral yesterday and saw my cousin. It had beens years. We were both looking at each other like we were unsure who each other was kinda flirty. At the reception after the funeral I fucked her In a closet at the hall. More on that later.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Don't even think about rewriting. Many folks have short attention spans and they think that stories should be chopped up into short segments to match their shortcomings. Your story was fine as it was.

prop69prop69over 12 years ago
too long

Not that what I read was bad, but 7 pages is tooo long.

This not a novella in this section

SLOgentSLOgentover 12 years ago
Agree and Disagree

Yes, I agree that this story needs an editor but only to catch some spelling errors and minor editing. The story is excellent and very well told, drew me into it at the beginning and kept me interested. I hope the author is planning more for this story. It can't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with SLOgent...

It has a few spelling errors that distract from the reading; like the one about "...one brothers and sister..." distracted me for a little bit, so read it a couple times before you publish, or find someone to edit for you. Other than that,you're fine. I think you did great, so please don't think I'm complaining or anything. I'm just here to give some constructive critism to those who need it. An easy 5 stars.

-A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should've Done Research First

"We fell into silence again, my hand idly stroking her soft breast and hard nipple as I thought about how I felt about her. I wondered to myself if it was love or lust, deciding it was probably the later. No point in it being the first, since even if it were there wasn't ever any way we could do anything about it. First cousins aren't allowed to marry...and for that matter aren't supposed to have sex."

If you just do a simple Google search, you wouldn't write the last two sentence. This paragraph alone irks me more than any other spelling or grammatical mistake you may have done. First cousin CAN have sex and CAN get married. Granted that not every state in the USA allowed it, but saying that there's nothing can be done if it's love is a fallacy. Other than that glaring mistake, I enjoyed the story. It's one of those feel-good-story-about-the-salad-days-of-our-life story.

J [drazvich(at)live(dot)com]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

I'm usually distracted by spelling and grammatical errors but your story was so hot that I totally overlooked the minor imperfections. Your story reads very well. I found the length better than if you split it into chapters. I loved the reunion over 30 years later. I rarely comment or vote but your story got me to do both. Keep it up!

ArtofromanceArtofromanceover 12 years ago
Great Story

Jeesh. I read such a well crafted story like this, with such great character development...and such great heat too...and then see some of these scathing comments! Holy Crap!!

Awesome storyline. Great likable characters!

Thank you for sharing this.

As a new writer that is trying to build up the courage to submit a story...I must say that the heaps of negative hits you get...from 'anonymous' no less, is a bit daunting!!

Freakin' great story.

Nuf said

richie78richie78over 12 years ago
Great Story

I can't add much that hasn't already been written. The story badly needed an editor just to pick up on some of the spellings and grammer, but thats pretty much it.

I don't normally read the 5+ page stories as I tend to find them badly written after page 4 as if the writers tend to run out of steam or make their stories too convoluted. Your story ran smoothly the entire time.

Its also perfect as it is. The begining where they explore eachother as teenagers and the mid-life reunion were excellent. The ending is also a perfect bitter sweet moment. Another chapter would probably spoil it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very enjoyable

I have to chuckle at the comments regarding the need for proof reading before publishing. Yes, there are some spelling and grammer errors but this story is so good that the errors were not distracting at all.

I liked the slow development of the relationship and the very natural growth to the intimacy. It is refreshing to have a story that is not a quick "wham, bang, thankyou mam".

The reunion at the ago of fifty was a great bonus! Thank you for this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect. Time well spent!

Absolutely perfectly written story, except for the beginning that I thought was a bit tedious, perhaps just because I am so damn horny when I <started> reading, that I admittedly was overeager to get to the "good stuff". I have a lot of family in WI and a few VERY sexy cousins who I would LOVE to live out this story with (besides the family parts - I'm married, but no kids).

Actually, in all honesty I have never forgotten eating out my cousin one night when we all had our own lakeside motel rooms. Except due to limited rooms, she and I ended up sleeping in the same bed together, and she was my first pussy licking opportunity of my life when I was a kid. From that moment on, I knew I was hooked. The magical taste and aroma of beautiful pussy is the most powerful drug on Earth, one I am happy to be very addicted to. I'm forty now. But I'll tell ya, she is STILL even with the one true love of my life, (who is not my wife btw) but my previous lady friend. Sixty years old and still the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on.

Thanks for a great story, and keep up the great writing.

- C ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely loved it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Story was great, you need to add a chapter or two to finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
grammar or grammer

Great for people to make comments about spelling and grammar when they can't get it right.

Thought the story was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Upset

This is going to seem like a very childish comment. But I honestly just slowly started losing interest in the story when they left for school, got married and lived separate lives. I was actually hoping for more chapters where after he would have gone home, found his wife there, confessed she cheated on him, divorced, and slowly started being with her completely. :/

redwing49redwing49over 12 years ago
good story

keep it going until they're together. Maybe his wife could stay away and send him a dear john letter or something and they could console each other at the lake as a couple.

horny2play69horny2play69over 12 years ago

I agree, please write more chapters, as this is such a great story and the opportunities for even hotter and special events. I would like to see Julie try more cum on play; as she got real hot with oral. Maybe, his wife will go here own way or join in; as she might know of his past with Julie when they were so young ?

Thank you again as your story is arousing, sensual and just plain hot !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Want more

great story, hot as hell. Please continue the stroy

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
To Anonymous rewrite

This story was put here for all of to enjoy, the author did a very good job to bring us along with the story, Also he did a great job of showing the feeling of the players.

SO, My question to you is,,,,,,,,,,,,Just what and who gives you the right to rip a writer apart as you have done. I have seen your comments on other very good stories, you sir (and I put that in lower case) must remember that this is not english lit 101!.

I will make the same comment to you that I have made to others,,, If You Are So Damn Good,,,,,, Show Us What You've Got, give us the chance to read some of your musings.

To the author,,,,

thank you for your wounderful story!. Please do not let a fool stop you from writing.

Please continue on with this story.

Thanks for the read

ED

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
Yes I know

There are errors in my posting. just to prove a point!

Just look at your own post.

ED

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
To anonymous

It's now obvious that you have a religious hang up and that's why you continue to rip ever story you read but you still read them all. There is something sick about you it's to bad you can't come clean to the witters about your personal hangups. Your efforts will never stop the witters or us readers from enjoying this site. So do your best you never suckcede I hope you noticed the spelling. I gave this very good story a 5 sorry for your luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best

Love it please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It does not

need and editor or to be split into chapters. These so-called experts just spurt a lot of bull semen.

Your story was good and did what it was written for ... to excite and tantalize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I'd love to see a part two, having them meet again and maybe finally become a permanent couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
never listen to assholes like olded

assholes like olded ruin this site with kiss ass reviews instead of honest reviews. this story needs a total rewrite by a GOOD WRITER not a grade school dropout. if all readers would comment honestly and only on the story the writers and the site would greatly improve. never ever post a first draft and this was a first draft.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 11 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous.

Thank you for your attention to my story. I would never post a first draft, and this was far from the first draft. As a writer, I create the sights and sounds and feelings with the intent of drawing the reader into the story and becoming part of the story. I know I have shortcomings, and proofreading my own work is one of them. It is far too easy to read what I intended to write instead of what I actually wrote. To that end I have two VOLUNTEER editors that do their best to keep me on the straight and narrow.

For those of you who find the quality of my editors proofreading to be flawed, I encourage you to PM me and offer to provide your own proofreading services. I would be happy to provide one of my many stories, perhaps even this one, proofread.

To those of you who enjoy my works and comment HONESTLY about how you enjoy them in spite of the occasional typo or error missed by my very dedicated and wonderful proofreaders, thank you and I hope you continue to read my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I guess they did not get their money worth

Some people love to complain about nothing.

Signing this as anymoose to avoid backlash on my stories

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 11 years ago
Reading for enjoyment

Good story but would like to see a continuation of when they meet at his place and then maybe become a couple. His wife could send him a letter saying she's leaving and staying wherever she is overseas.

I think the story was well written and kept you imagining it happening. I would ignore the comments from some critics who seem to be more concerned about a spelling error on style of writing. The purpose of these stories is to entertain.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this story, I was able to connect with it on several levels, but it was a little slow-burning - perhaps splitting it into several chapters, with a few more sexual encounters over the intevening years would move it along a little. Just my opinion, though, not a criticism, I like your narrative style, so keep it up.

blisteringeveblisteringeveabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story & characters

Thank you for sharing & bringing back memories of missed opportunities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no good

very hard to enjoy a story that is so poorly written and was never properly edited. the writer should be ashamed to put his name on it this was deffinetly a FIRST DRAFT nothing more. i wish the writers would stop paying idiots like OLDED and others for rave reviews.

malloystermalloysterabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Loved it. I especially loved that it continued after the initial affair when they were young.

daswizarddaswizardabout 11 years ago

Good stuff. Had problems putting it down.

ZegaZegaalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

This story was amazing..

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Touching

Loved the story. Hated the writing. You really need to get an editor or use spellcheck or something. The story itself is really touching and hot, but there are so many spelling and grammatical errors that it was at times very distracting. The story itself was interesting enough that I read through them, but others obviously couldn't. That said, and to be fair, the errors seemed to become less frequent and less glaring as the story went along, but they were still a distraction from what was otherwise a really good story. Their initial encounter was really hot, but the reunion years later was a really nice touch and fairly realistic. I was glad they didn't jump each other's bones in the boat but waited till later. Much more like what you would expect from middle-aged adults. True, it is fantasy and the premise itself is implausible, but if it were likely, I think that's how it would play out. Get this edited and resubmit and I think you will get a lot of good responses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice Story - Would enjoy a Part II

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm very happy with the story

Yes; I did notice a few errors, but my brain is sharp enough to catch and correct them as I read.

I was very sorry that they went their separate ways; based upon their histories, I'd say that they both made a huge mistake and would've been better off dealing with it honestly, giving it a shot, telling the family.

I'm very surprised that the parents didn't catch them 2nd time around ( Noise travels well on a lake front ), talk about it and admit that Grandma told them about what she "heard" so long ago ( noise travels even better in small cabin and had nowhere to go )

It used to common for first cousins to marry; and I'd guess that family members saw how these two acted around each other when they were younger and figured that they would get together, and raise a family. There might have been a long running bet about it. I once met an older (by almost 15 years) cousins daughter and fell "head over heels in love with her", I never said or did anything because I was 15 or so and we all lived 400 or so miles apart; but I've thought about her a lot over the years.

I was thinking as many of the other readers; why would a wife be overseas for 6 months? She could get sick, have an accident, meet someone else, send a letter and say "I want a divorce"; which would let them get together. And at their age "I'm pretty sure that No One would raise a fuss". It is best for everyone to find someone that they're happy with. He could retire any day, or find a job locally and stay with her at the lake!

Thanks you for an endearing story;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it a lot!

Very nice story!

Enjoyed the read tremendously.

Please write a second part! Or more...

But she has to get her panties back, can't leave her running around bare... ;-)

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
very sad

this story is so life like , it could of happened . the sad thing is the happiness and love had for each other, by way was pretty strong, will only be seen on brief encounter's .I cant imagine going thru life knowing I loved someone heart and soul to no end and not being with them to enjoy the rest of my life with them .society suckes

aimtomisbehaveaimtomisbehaveover 9 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed this story very much errors or not this has been one of the best overall stories I have had the pleasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just excellent

The only disappointing point was that it had to end. You must write part two, this is too good a tale to end here. They seem made for each other, you have to make that happen somehow.

Just a great 5 star story - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blown Away

This is one of the bst writings I've ever had the pleasure of reading here.B

popeye554popeye554over 9 years ago

that was a very sensual story as i had a cousin that i loved dearly we didnt have sex but we did almost everything togeather

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Woooowwww!!!!

Outstanding story!!!! Can't wait to see if you continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More! More!

Waiting, not too patiently, for Julie's return...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for writing...a wonderful story...my 3rd reading

Have to agree with the great comments.. You write stories that are worth my time to read. Thanks for your time, efforts and word skills. Love the ending.... More please.

beygaze1beygaze1over 8 years ago
Wonderful

Nice work. It captures well the feeling of a wonderful connection with someone that you know cannot last. There is something amazing and sweet about a finite period of time when you can share all that you want, knowing that it will go away. The forbidden aspect of cousins, who have a common life history and seen each other grow up, makes it even better. Good story flow, nice setting of the mood. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

This story deserves far more than 5 stars. So many visual details, I felt I was in the (hot) story. Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Felt myself get lost in the story!

Please tell me there will be more?!

I am in love with this!!!!! Could feel my heart break both times they had to part. Can't stop wondering when, and how long until Julie goes to see him!

I need to know what happened next !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
second read

I go four stars... love the story, but spelling/grammar is important in writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the Best

This was a great story and I'd like to see additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope I didn't edit this one!!

If I did then I don't deserve to be trusted to edit any others of your stories!!!!!!!

j

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Not so happy ending

I don't known how to vote with this one. I was hoping she did fall pregnant and that they did get together somewhere down the line and lived happily ever after but this story was more like a Shakespearean tragedy where he lost her not once but twice. The story itself was good I suppose but not the storyline or ending I wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great love story

I too wish that she would have gotten pregnant and had his child and would have end up living together and have more children by her cousin`

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best!!!

Great story well written with very believable characters... and incredibly sexy and sweet.

Stories like this should be read for the enjoyment, not to have occasion to prove what a great proof-reader you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

I like the use of time how after so long they still go at it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK, but

I did give this 5*. But I'm ambivalent about the last reunion. Why did you make him married? With him being married, he cheated on his wife and was planning to continue to cheat on his wife. Why? You gave us nothing o show that they were separated, or about to divorce. The story would have been equally effective if he was divorced or widowed, and he had to leave for business reasons or perhaps to help his youngest get to college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cousins' love

A very nice and sweet/sour tale. The first part until they went to bed is the very best. A bit surprising that they did not make love at first chance in the boat on the reunion. Even that he was still married the attraction seeing again would lead to some action.E67

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprise

Sorry to rain on your parade here, but cousins get married in the USA and in other countries. And have kids !!! Charles Darwin married his cousin and had 10 kids. Feel free to look up other famous cousins that got married and had kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for a very good and moving story!

Despite a few grammatical and spelling errors, which the volunteer proofreaders did not see, this was a well-written, believable and touching tale of forbidden love. (At least, it was forbidden in the family these cousins belonged to).) I also wished that the two loving cousins would get together more often, and that they might eventually catch each other between marriages and stay together-- but I realize things very often don't work out the way we would like them to, in this world. The way you left the story is both hopeful and realistic. You don't need to create a happier ending for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Goog story, but...

Good story, but very sad. If there is love, they need to fight for they love to survive it. Julie was married twice and has divorced her two husbands, so their love was damaged. He has had already a failure love, and seems that his relationship with his current wife not is perfect.

I understand that they have problems when they were 19 years of age, but not afterwards, still looking and having sex. The development could have been happier.

If your relationship was only of lust, then the story is good.

exhultantexhultantover 7 years ago
Sexy family coupling

Loved this long story about growing up & finding that his cousin was a great sport & as interested in him, as he was in her. They worked up their relationship from playful groping to fingering each other and initial use of a condom. The extra step was taken as they finally went 'bearback' and he unloaded his sperm inside her. That really set the story at the ultimate level of interest.

I hope the author pens a lot more stories of family action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Apprentice

So.... where was this guy working as an electrical apprentice to get weekends off? Most of my apprentiship I worked almost every weekend for months on end. Some of the jobs required us to put in 70 hour weeks to meet the schedule... I think I need a change of venue...... ;)

AverageBearAverageBearover 7 years ago
To the anonymous commenter who said you "Should've done research first..."

One commenter noted that you had written that "First cousins aren't allowed to marry...and for that matter aren't supposed to have sex." The commenter went on to say that "If you just do a simple Google search, you wouldn't write the last two sentence[s]."

I couldn't let that statement go by without offering a comment of my own, as it relates to my own somewhat painful history. Your story is clear that statement that "First cousins aren't allowed to marry" was in the mind of your male protagonist, who was at the time 20 years old. That put it 30 years in the past. Thirty years in the past from your story date of 2011, there was no such thing as the internet or Google - no way your character could have done a Google search.

I say this is somewhat painful because I was under the same mistaken impression at a similar age and a similar point in time when I fell in love with my first cousin. I carried a torch for her for years, and am pretty sure it was mutual. We definitely had each other as our closest opposite-sex friends, but it seemed to run much deeper. I eventually went to the local authorities to inquire about the possibility of marriage, and it was definitely illegal in my state fo marry my first cousin. I had no way of readily looking it up to find out about differences in other jurisdictions. I just know that between the attitudes of our families and the statements of the authorities, I let the love of my life get away. Your story rang far too true for me to remain silent when an anonymous commenter ridiculed your supposed lack of research.

You've inspired me. Perhaps I will soon write a story about my experience with my cousin...

AB

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 7 years agoAuthor
first cousins allowed to marry....

Not legal where i live, and only marginally legal where the story takes place. In that state the woman has to be over 55 or permanently sterile.

google it yourself.... Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

Now, can we put this particular line to rest? For those that have defended me...thank you.

mountainhideawaymountainhideawayover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story and developed beautifully. Sometimes I think some of our laws are bad... understand some of the ramifications of family genes but, when two so love each other I think they should have been able to do so. I know that even now there are probably 1st cousins back in the hollows of rural south living and loving... good for them. I had a cousin, although not a 1st I loved as a young man. However, nothing ever happened. She didn't even know.

DavidLynn4DavidLynn4over 7 years ago
Great read

Wish i had a sexy cousin!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 7 years ago
1st cousins marrying

It is legal in australia (i think)

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Beautiful

The theme is more common than a lot of cousins are willing to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Touching

This...

This story touched me. Deeply. The character's were opened up a little bit at a time and not instantly like "I'm Bob, she's my cousin Sara, we fuck". It really swept me into the story... and it brought in memories of forbidden lust, to my own cousin back in the past... I fell for one of my cousins. Badly. I think she fell for me too, at least a tiny bit, but as we were never ever just the two of us... Except for the one time she wanted to kiss me. And as a teenager, what could a guy do? Play it down in tease (and not in a good way).

One has to wonder what might have happened, if that one time we actually did kiss? We hugged few times and I let my hands wander, she didn't mind. Just the little things, the little curious looks she gave me, those teasing eyes.

And after all, it would have been legal to do whatever I wanted with her, except for marrying (would have been possible after presidential permission, no less) on the spot.

Thanks for this story. Thanks for how you wrote it. Thanks for making it feel so damn real.

mtncolonelmtncolonelover 6 years ago
Cousins

The story coves a lot of ground but focuses on the two cousins over a period of years. I kept myself hard through the whole tale. Wish I had an alluring cousin like her.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
That was very touching !

I loved it.

And 1st cousins can legally marry in the UK.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First Cousins can Marry

In the USA, 25 states permit first cousin marriage. In some cases where families are small and parents are deceased, first cousins get married but keep their mouths shut. Siblings do the same.

The main drawback to cousin marriage is the associated families who don't approve or flap their mouths to others who don't approve. Cousins can have a successful marriage and children if the keep their distance from other family members. Siblings have successfully married by moving to the other end of the country from the rest of their family. The two main activities to avoid are politics and government service where a security clearance is required. Beyond those - live happy and enjoy

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 6 years ago
Damn.

What a touching love story with a little sex thrown in. You had me all emotional and... Well done. Very well done.

golfgator1golfgator1almost 6 years ago
Great Love Story

I felt this was a well written and balanced love story WITHOUT the desired ending. How can any couple spend this much time in love with each other without finding some type of a solution in spending the rest of their lives together?

blackknight314blackknight314almost 6 years ago
A great story.

I loved this story! Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Further to anon 16/02/18...

First cousins can marry most places in the world too, which does make these stories a bit wierd to read for those of us not in one of them. In some parts of Europe incest laws only cover underage children, even.

Was a nicely written bit of romance, those oddities aside. The 18 year age of consent thing is another one of those, so we do learn to work around...

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
just a great story

like all your stories - well written and great sex. loved the tale. as someone else says, not the ending i wanted, but a really wonderful romantic tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

Loved it

saleenasdesiresaleenasdesireover 5 years ago
sex between cousins, aunts, nieces

Whew! Nice, gentle, erotic story. It did not sound like bullshit like so many other stories. I grew up in a massive blended family and my first wife also had a huge family. There are so many sensuous cousins and aunts in my family, that sex between us was more regular an occurrence than anyone in the family would admit. My mother's side alone had 23 children so counting multiple marriages, there are at least 30 female cousins that I grew up around, and being a horny young man, I would have had sex with almost every one, and even a few aunts who married into the family. Then there was my dad's side and stepdad's side too...etc...etc...I won't lie, I had sexual relations with several aunts, cousins, and due to such a huge family, I even was with a few nieces who were actually my age and older. The same with aunts and cousins. Having said that, it was rather "N()r^^@!" to engage in sexual escapades with cousins. Nieces and aunts are a little different, but all were of age when I was with them. I have a lot of material to use in my upcoming stories and your story reminds me of being at my cousin's cottages during the summer, and one time in particular when I had the great pleasure of engaging in sex with my older cousin, Doris, who was a very delicious redheaded milf, age 37, and I was 18. I was working at the cottage resort that summer as my first summer job after high school. What a summer that was as I ended up being a male sex toy for Doris, her sister-in-law, Monique, and her sister, Lois, who was the one I lusted over more than any of them.

Enough for now...please watch for my first short story about sex with cousins, aunts, and nieces, and even a few threesomes. I'll be reading more of your tales, especially if they're like this one.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Yet another great one from a very talented writer. This was both romantic and very sensual, my compliments to you.

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
Beautiful story!

Very realistic, hot, soft and sexy. Reminds me of my youth. Cousins were great learning partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cousins

I slept with my favorite first cousin a few times. She was the most incredible thing I ever had in bed. I married a super hot girl much younger than myself and still my cousin owned me. I am 60 and she is 59 now and she is still deadly hot, she passes for early 40's and still has the same body. I still get hard just thinking about her. This story literally sent me thru the roof- thanks.

ceedeehceedeehover 4 years ago
GREAT Story:

Really enjoyed it! Thanks. I will watch for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome read

This makes me miss my cousin.. how I loved her.. she took my virginity when I was 16..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First cousins can marry in Wisconsin

Someone advised you wrong. Each state can legally allow or not allow first cousins to legally marry. Wisconsin allows it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCE

Back in 69, my own cousin and I were going to the same community college. She is 4 years older then me and back then, she invited me to her home. She was living with some guy who had been out of town. We were in her pool and started playing around. One thing led to another and we started fucking in the pool, then a lounge chair , and finally to her bedroom where for the next 2 days, all we did was to fuck each other.

We drifted apart as she got married and I joined the Navy. After I retired 30 years later, I called her and told her I was in town where she lived in. She told me I could stay at her apt. She took the couch as she wanted me to sleep in her bedroom. About 1 or 2 in the morning, next thing I knew she was in bed with me and started giving me a blow job. For the rest of the night and most of the morning, we fucked. That was 15 yrs ago. She is now 75 and I am 71.

If we were not cousins, I would have married her.

Bigslick445Bigslick445over 3 years ago
Great story

Great story. Loved every moment of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story bad sad ending. Why can she marries him.

Theirs relationship is based on their mother not their father.

It is a stupid things and stupid laws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, great story

Really well done story. Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written, brought back some very happy memories of my own cousin, sadly we never got to repeat our childhood fun

As title

NorCalLokiNorCalLokiover 3 years ago
Nice work

I really enjoyed this story.

Not too over the top, definitely plausible storyline.

Please continue writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10456 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES