All Comments on 'A Covid Christmas'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Hope he survives!

5

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Out freckin' standing !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of your least inspired work to date. You write like a grandpa trying to be hip. Shame, you've done decent works in the past.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

So... If I kinds liked this one more than the other one...

Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for a good romance story, but I'm also a sucker for a lighthearted raunchy little story like this one.

I think everything else aside, one of the main differences between your two xmas stories is the dialog.

This one has it, the other one didn't really.

In my mind, this was the better story... others might disagree with me, but I just felt the characters were more fleshed out here, the story flowed a whole lot better, and I generally just like the sort of teasing dialog in this story.

Some people like more realistic stories, personally I don't mind; I like both! Just depends on what you're in the mood for.

All in all, and while I know this was a one-off for the xmas contest, but this story leaves a lot of room for a follow up! Hint hint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. How about a 3 som

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sweet

the girls should move in with him after graduation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck, that was so hot! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. Shared this with my daughter and her best friend. We shared and discussed about how we got into our daddy-daughter fiasco. I did not realize the daddy worship that my daughter had while growing until it was brought to my attention by her best friend. She was 19 years old and in college at the time this all came out in the open. Her and her best friend had discussed and talked in depth about their daddy issues. When I 1st learned about it I had a few reservations. We all discussed for a wfile and agreed on moving on with the 3 of us. I will leave the imagination the outcome. I would not change any of where things went.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Hoping that he gets both girls pregnant over the Christmas break, and they wind up moving in with him….

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Great story, loved 🥰 it, I am sure it is probably most men’s fantasy to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely sounds like more to cum?

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953over 1 year ago

Hot! Hopefully part 2 is in the works? 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was hot and worthy of 5 stars, but I can’t think of a single college that kept their students locked in when COVID hit in 2020. Most started closing their dorms, then tried to do remote classes. And it hit in the spring, not the winter.

Perhaps it would’ve made sense to say that you’re into 2022 already, and the restrictions meant that she couldn’t come home at the weekends… it could’ve even been that she went to a college far enough away that coming home every weekend couldn’t happen

Linking it to COVID was just strange, as that’s not how it happened

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.12.22]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horny reader me thought he should have relaxed his morals and done with both girls a lot sooner. Real person me probably would have held out even longer.

One thing, though. If Kat is 18, as the opening disclaimer states, then she is an adult and free to go and live where she wants and her mother's custody agreement should no longer be in force.

Collin4xxx: why? Women don't live just to have babies, haven't for a long time.

Some good hot sex. A little more would have been better. Carry the story through the rest of the 2nd day and have him finally give in and full on bang his daughter. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The father's protestations needed to stop at some point ... was great tension-builder at the outset, but too contrived later

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So the cunt writer has him fucking Trisha and as an afterthought Kat. 1*

202GE202GE10 months ago

Story was a bit predictable. Thanks for sharing.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Dad needed to stop saying "no" after the initial protest . . . .

jott50jott504 months ago

What kind of brain dead wimp is this guy. No wonder his ex left him.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Fun, great storyline and story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...