A Covid Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I idly let my fingers tease and stroke her soft breast, working slowly back and forth under her soft orb before letting my fingers work back up to her nipple again, gently stroking across and around it while we watched the movie, both of us clearly getting more turned on with each passing minute. She slowly rolled herself towards me a little further, twisting herself until she had to move her right leg from across my left leg. A few moments later she shifted enough to swing her left leg across mine, pushing her knee down between my legs and pressing her pelvis against my thigh. I couldn't hold her breast any more and shifted my hand to her back. Her left hand, once again, moved to my lap, the tips of her fingers teasing my cock through my pants for long minutes before she grew braver and rested her whole palm on my engorged shaft. As she stroked my shaft with her palm, I let my own hand slide down until I could feel her bare ass cheek, cupping it with my hand and gently squeezing it as she got me more and more excited.

I looked down as her hand moved off my dick, her fingers fiddling with the zipper of my fly, working it down enough to slip several of her fingers into my pants, the tips of her fingers stroking the side of my hard-on through my briefs. It wasn't long before her fingers pulled back and reached for my belt buckle. I gently put my hand over hers, stopping her from undoing it, only to have her try again as soon as I moved my hand away. Three times we played that game, my hand stopping hers, after she'd gotten it part way undone. After the third time it didn't matter, she'd accomplished what she intended, my belt, not fully undone, but loosened enough to allow her access to the button holding the waist of my pants together.

"No," I said softly, part of me wanting to stop her and part of me wanting to let her continue. I rested my hand on hers to stop her from undoing the button. She slipped her hand from under mine and grasped my hand with hers, moving it to the front of her dress. She pressed my fingers on the first button that hadn't been undone yet and held them there for several seconds before moving her hand away and back to the button of my pants. The implication was quite clear, you undo mine and I'll undo yours. I sat there, fiddling with the button, not sure I should really do what she suggested, her fingers working the button of my pants loose before I could make up my mind. "Oh damn," I groaned softly as her hand slipped into my jeans and she started to gently stroke my cock, only my briefs now between her gentle fingers and my dick.

Almost without thinking I undid two more buttons on her dress, letting the material gap further apart as she stroked her fingers up to the waistband of my briefs. She slipped two fingers into my briefs to tease the bare head of my cock with her fingers, gently stroking across and around it, spreading the precum leaking from the tip around my head.

"NO. We can't!" I said sternly, pulling my hand from her dress. I motored the recliner down and got up from under her, walking away while I held my pants up, feeling embarrassed that my daughter had to see me with my pants half undone. I walked to my room and closed the door, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. I rested my head in my hands, feeling horribly overwhelmed at the feelings that were surging through me. I wanted to go out there and pull her dress off and fuck her with abandon, but I knew it was wrong, so wrong. I sat there, trying to will the emotions to go away and my rock-hard dick to go down, neither of which seemed to be happening. I finally stood up and pushed my pants and briefs to my thighs and then lay on the bed, my legs hanging over the side.

I lay there, my eyes closed stroking myself to the images my mind was creating of Trish getting completely undressed. I could imagine her climbing onto my lap and aiming my cock at her hot wet pussy, and then sinking down on it. My mind had no problem imagining her riding up and down my shaft, her soft sweet pussy stroking my engorged shaft while her soft tits bounced up and down in front of me. "Oh fuck!" I groaned as my body jerked, cum fountaining out of my cock to fly through the air and land on my chest, soaking quickly into my shirt. Time and again my body jerked and spewed more cum onto my shirt, and then my bare pelvis, finally reducing to drooling down my hand to drip into my pubic hair. I lay there, panting, and feeling both embarrassed and angry with myself for what I had just done. I wiped my cum covered hand on my now cum stained shirt and lay there, my eyes closed, wondering what kind of horrible person I was until I fell asleep, still laying half on and half off the bed.

Trish climbed over me on the bed and lifted my rock-hard cock up, pointing it at her pussy as she squatted down over me. I watched her rub my head between her hairless lips, wetting my head before she lowered herself down on me, slowly sinking down my shaft. I could feel her hot wet depths caressing my cock as she slowly bounced up and down, rocking the bed slightly as she worked herself up and down my shaft. "Oh God," I groaned softly as she whispered back to me.

"Does that feel good Daddy?"

"Oh yeah," I groaned back, looking up to see Trish... no not Trish...Kat! Kat riding up and down my cock. "Oh damn Baby, what are you doing?" I asked her, almost unable to keep my hips from pushing up at her each time she stroked herself down my shaft. Her breasts were larger than I would have expected for her thirty-two C cup bras that I'd been buying for her. Her skin was silky smooth and creamy white. I looked down across her firm stomach to her completely shaved mound and the sexy pussy between her thighs, the pussy spread around my fat cock, the pussy eagerly gobbling my cock up with each stroke she made. She had quite a bit of inner labia wrapped around my shaft, smashing down against my body at the bottom of each stroke. "Oh damn," I groaned, knowing I needed to stop this. "Honey, what are you doing?" I asked again, even though I knew I'd just asked it seconds ago, my hands moving to her hips to try and stop her stroking, but instead just holding her as she moved up and down on me.

"Making you feel better," she answered with a smile, pushing herself down onto me over and over. I could hear her pussy squish softly with each stroke down my shaft, her incredible pussy caressing my cockhead in just the right way each time she lifted up.

I knew it was wrong, my mind kept telling me so, but my body seemed unable to respond to my brain. I watched her bouncing on me, driving my cock up into her with each stroke. Up and down she moved, coaxing my orgasm to life, and then some. I held her bare hips and tried to push mine up in time with her strokes. I couldn't help myself any longer as she coaxed my orgasm to the point of no return. My body spasmed and I thrust up forcefully into her pussy, my hands pulling her hips down towards me, as my cock surged a gush of cum deep into her.

"That's it Daddy," she whispered as the image of her disappeared to be replaced by the bedroom ceiling. "There you go," I heard Kat say as my body jerked again, pumping another shot of cum from my engorged head.

I looked down at my dick, my brain trying to reconcile the image that it had moments ago with the sight of two small feminine hands wrapped around my fat shaft. I followed the arms with my eyes, back to my daughter kneeling on the floor, everything below her chest hidden by the bed as she slowly stroked her hands up and down my cock. "Oh fuck," I grunted as my body jerked uncontrollably again, another surge of cum shooting up into the air to drop back and land on my dick and her hands. "Jesus Kat! What are you doing?" I asked as I tried to sit up, fighting against my own body as my orgasm was still more in control than I was.

"Just helping you out," she said softly, still stroking me ever so slowly, milking the last of the cum out of my cock as I finally made it to a sitting position.

I reached for her hands and gently pulled them away from my dick. "God Kat! Why would you do that?"

"Do what? Make you feel better? I came to check on you after you didn't come back and found you laying with it out. I knew you needed to get off, so I just helped. Please, don't be mad," she whispered, almost as in fear that I would be angry.

I pulled my cum stained shirt off over my head and then slid down off the bed onto the floor, my legs spread on either side of where she knelt. Taking her hands, I used my shirt as a towel to wipe my cum off them. "I'm not mad. Just a little... I don't know. Embarrassed I guess."

"It's not like I haven't seen it before you know," she said as she twisted around to sit on the floor next to me, leaning over against me.

"It's not?"

"Nope. I've seen you in the shower before. Just a few times," she admitted as she shifted to sit her butt on the floor and lean her shoulder to my chest. I put my arm around her shoulders and held her to me. "I just thought. Well, you know. That it'd be a nice thing to do for you. I'm sorry. I guess maybe it wasn't the smartest thing," she whispered.

"I'm not sure that anyone would understand you giving your own dad a hand job," I said softly. "Not that it didn't feel good. Obviously, it did. But it's really not something you want to go telling people. Especially your mom."

"I know. Incest and all that," she said softly, reaching down to gently stroke my now flaccid dick. "It is a nice cock though. Felt pretty good in my hands."

"Yeah. Felt good for me too, but I don't think it's something we wanna repeat," I whispered.

"I think you hurt Trish's feelings," she whispered.

"Yeah. It just got too much. I know you said she had the hots for me, but it seemed to me that she was intent on a lot more than just a little touching."

"Oh. I'm sure of that," she answered softly. "Just the same. I think you hurt her feelings."

"I'm sorry sweetie."

"Don't apologize to me. You need to apologize to her," she whispered as she turned her face up to mine and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. She pushed herself up and walked towards the door, pausing to look back at me one more time before she left. "You know Daddy, it isn't really wrong if you both want it. It's only wrong if you try and take it," she said before walking out and closing the door.

I shook my head as I pushed myself up from the floor, realizing that she'd pulled my pants the rest of the way off while I was asleep. I tossed the cum covered shirt towards the hamper. I stepped back into my briefs and pulled them up over my still partly cum covered dick, thinking about my daughter's parting words. That was exactly why I'd left the family room to start with, I didn't think having Trish playing with my dick was appropriate. And then I end up getting jacked off by my own daughter. I shook my head as I faced the bed and bent to pull on my jeans. "OH SHIT!" I cried, suddenly straightening up at the feeling of someone touching my back. I spun around, my pants still around my ankles to see Trish standing in front of me, the top of her dress still unbuttoned, her hands reaching out and now resting on my bare stomach.

"Sorry Mister C. I didn't mean to startle you. Kat said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yeah. Um. I do," I said, shuffling back far enough to pull my pants up, bent over once again, my head almost close enough to touch her body, certainly close enough to smell the aroma of her excited pussy. I straightened up and pulled my pants up before turning to sit on the edge of the bed. I patted the bed next to me for her to come sit. "I'm sorry about earlier. I'm just not ready for what you were doing."

"I understand. I was going a bit fast. It's just that, sitting with you, touching you, feeling your hands touching me. I was getting so excited I just wanted more."

"Yeah. I was too, which was the problem. How would your mom feel if she found out we were doing what we were doing?"

"I don't think she'd mind. In fact, she'd probably be disappointed she wasn't getting some too. I don't think she's had any in a long time either."

"Single parenting can cause that," I said softly. "I just wanted you to know. It wasn't you per se. It was just how young you are and that you're my daughter's best friend."

"I don't think Kat would mind. She's pretty cool about that kind of thing."

"Oh? You two have had company in your dorm room?"

"Well. I have a few times. Not so much Kat. Personally, I think she's still a virgin. Well, a real cock virgin anyway."

"What does THAT mean?"

"Just that she's had things in her, but not dicks."

"Ahh, yeah. okay."

"I've had a few, but nothing like yours. Yours is so big."

"Well. I'm not all that sure you're going to get to feel mine there," I answered her, noticing her face fall in disappointment, causing me to quickly add, "But if it makes you feel better, maybe we can touch a bit more later."

"I'd like that," she said, the smile returning to her face.

"Okay. Now I better start dinner," I said, standing up and starting to close my pants.

"Mister C?"

"Yeah?"

"So, do you have something else to wear? I mean, something that maybe isn't so hard for me to see you in?"

"Something that isn't so hard for you to see me in, or get into?"

"Yeah, well. When you get a hard-on, I don't mind seeing it, and it looks awfully uncomfortable in those pants. I wouldn't mind if you wore something that was more...comfortable?"

"Yeah. Well. Um. I suppose I could wear some shorts or something," I agreed as I felt my cock already starting to harden at the thought of her sneaking her hand into my shorts.

"It'd go a long way towards that apology you were trying to make."

"I'll see," I answered her, waiting for her to get up and leave. "What? Now? In front of you?"

"Sure. Why not? I'll show you my boobs!" she said with a grin, standing up and pulling her top apart to expose both big soft titties.

"Oh damn. Trish. Somehow, I don't think you quite got the idea here."

"Oh. Yeah. I did. Now you saw 'em, you have to change your pants."

"Okay fine," I said with a sigh, sitting down. I knew this was a bad idea, I knew in my soul that I shouldn't be playing with my daughter's best friend this way. Hell, if my ex-wife ever found out about any of this, she'd use it to screw me over in a heartbeat, but for some reason I couldn't stand there and look at her bare tits and NOT do it. "But you have to promise, this is just looking, right? Not sex?" I slid my pants off and then straightened back up again, walking to the dresser in just my boxer briefs. I dug in the drawer for a pair of athletic shorts and stepped into them, pulling them up my legs. "There. Better?" I asked as I turned around to face her.

"Be a lot better without the underwear," she said with a grin.

"You just keep pushing, don't you?"

"That's how you get what you want in this world, right?" she asked me with a crooked grin, her fingers stroking across her rock hard nipples teasingly.

"It would seem."

"So?" She asked, using her finger tips to circle around her rock hard nipples slowly, making my already hard cock twitch in my shorts.

"So. No," I answered, shaking my head. No way I was going to drop my pants for her with my dick as hard as it was. It'd be an open invitation I wasn't ready to make.

"Can't blame a girl for trying," she said as she stepped towards me. She walked straight towards me until her still exposed tits pressed to my bare chest. She reached to my waist and rested her hands there for several seconds as she lifted herself the couple inches difference in our heights. She leaned towards me a little more, gently brushing her lips against mine in a very soft gentle kiss. While she kissed me, I felt her hands slide down and push the waist of my shorts down until they slid down to my ankles. "How about I take them off for you?" she whispered, her breath flowing into my mouth with her lips practically touching mine yet. Without waiting for an answer, she hooked her fingers into the waist of my briefs. She started to slowly push them down, my hands quickly reaching for hers.

"I don't think that would quite fit with what we just talked about," I whispered back.

"How about if I promise to keep my eyes closed. I wouldn't be looking then, would I?"

"I don't think just looking is the problem," I answered.

She closed her eyes and pushed my briefs lower, slipping her hands down out of mine. She stepped back slightly and squatted down, pushing her knees apart so that the hem of the skirt pulled up so far that I could see the tiny thong panty and more importantly, how wet the crotch was. She kept her eyes closed as she pulled my briefs down and then off my feet along with my shorts. She fumbled around several seconds to get my shorts back straightened out, including being frontwards, which made me suspect she was peeking. She pulled them up my legs slowly.

"You're cheating," I said softly, seeing her eyes open and staring at my rock-hard dick.

"A little. Can you blame me?" she asked as she paused with my dick sticking out at her several inches above the waistband of my shorts.

"Not really. I was looking at you too," I answered.

She looked up at me and grinned before looking down at my fat dick again. She leaned forward and kissed the head of my dick softly. She opened her mouth and closed her lips around my head, teasing her tongue around my mushroom head for several seconds. Before I could tell her to stop, she let my cock slip from her lips and continued to pull my shorts up over it. She stood up and reached for the shoulders of her dress. She pulled the shoulders apart until it could slide down her arms. She let the dress slide down her body until it pooled around her ankles. "It's only fair, right?" she asked as she reached for the tiny panty. She pulled the thong down and stepped out of it, leaving her completely naked. "This is a better look than with the computer, isn't it?"

"It definitely is," I agreed softly, looking up and down her nude body, my heart pounding in my chest so hard that I wondered if she could hear it. I stood there, stopping my hands from reaching up to touch her, not at all sure that if I did, I could stop until I had her laying on the bed under me.

"I think I'll go put something more comfortable on," she finally said with a smile, stepping back to let me see her more fully. She backed up all the way to the door and then stepped out, only then turning away.

I took a deep breath and took several seconds to try and stop my pounding heart before I walked to the door, looking out to see the guest room door closed. I let the breath out and headed to the kitchen to start dinner, feeling a little conspicuous at the tenting of the loose shorts.

I was in the middle of cooking, standing at the stove, browning the chicken breasts when I felt a pair of hands slowly slide around me. A pair of soft bare breasts and hard nipples pressed against my bare back as the hands slipped into the waistband of my shorts, quickly finding and wrapping around my still partly hard cock. A soft kiss pressed to the back of my neck as the hands gently stroked my cock inside my shorts. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her hands on my cock as she slowly stroked me. I felt another soft kiss on my neck and then the hands slipped off my cock and out of my shorts. I turned around to watch Trish walk towards the family room wearing a pair of floppy pink shorts that looked like some kind of thin, soft cloth and a cut off t-shirt. She turned around and winked at me while I stared at her, the shirt cut so short that everything below her nipples showed. She blew me a kiss and then walked out, leaving me to take a deep breath before returning to cooking.

To say it was distracting watching Trish's tits wiggling around, her nipples slipping into view and then disappearing again under her shirt while we ate, well, that would be one hell of an understatement. It kept my dick rock hard all through dinner. While I was cooking, Kat had wrapped the gifts she had sent to the house, so after dinner we gathered in the living room near the tree to exchange our gifts. I sat on the floor, leaned back against the sofa, and watched my daughter open the gifts I'd bought her. She seemed to enjoy everything, including the dresses that I'd gotten her despite the fact that the hemlines were a bit longer than what she had on at the moment. Each time she unwrapped a new dress, she stood up, hiding herself behind the Christmas tree while she stripped off what she was wearing to pull the new dress on to model for me. I'd seen her in bikinis more than once, so getting little glimpses of her bra and panties through the tree branches wasn't that big of a deal for me, but the very idea she was undressing that close to me had my dick getting hard despite my mental protests.