A Covid Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I thought Trish should go next, the girls insisted that I go next. I opened nearly all my presents, getting a nice assortment of small hand tools that I'd put on my wish list, leaving only one box that Kat insisted I open last. I did the usual 'shake the box and try to guess', getting only giggles from the girls at my failure to guess anywhere close to what it apparently was. I finally opened the small box and pulled out a pair of silk bed shorts that were so thin they were practically see-through.

"Put 'em on Dad!" Kat chided, Trish quickly jumping in with her own request.

"Come on Mister C. Let's see how hot you look!"

"I don't think I should be wearing things that show quite this much."

"Oh, come on Dad. We've both seen your dick already. It's not like you're showing us anything new."

"I don't think...."

"Come on Dad! I modeled all my dresses."

"This isn't a dress."

"So? I bet you look pretty hot in 'em."

"I don't think...."

"Come on Mister C. Or are you afraid to let Kat see that she looked so hot in those little dresses you got her that it gave you a hard-on!"

"It didn't..."

"Oh Dad. Seriously? You're really gonna try and deny that?" she asked, pointing to my lap and the bulge in my shorts.

I frowned and gave in. "Just for a minute," I said as I got up and walked around behind the tree like Kat had done. I stepped out of my shorts and pulled on the loose-fitting silk shorts, wondering just how much of me showed through the ultra thin material. "There. Happy?" I asked as I stepped back around the tree with my regular shorts in my hand.

"Oh yeah. That's one hell of a view!" Trish said while Kat whistled at me.

"Looking damn good there Dad. Maybe we should Skype mom and let her see what she's missing. I guarantee that little fucker she's banging right now doesn't have a dick like that!"

"My bedroom prowess wasn't the problem. Variety was hers. She wanted more variety," I said with a shrug. "But it's at least good to hear that she got what she deserved there."

"Oh yeah. He thinks he's a hot stud, even tried to put the moves on Trish."

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I sat down again.

"Yeah. He walked in on me in the bathroom, naked of course. Claims he thought it was Kat's mom in the shower, but I think he was really trying to get to me. I just told him to go take his little prick out of the bathroom and come back when it grew into a man size dick. He wasn't too happy."

"Neither was mom. She was pissed that he did that. I don't think so much that he walked in on Trish, but that he was planning on cheating on her with Trish. Like you said, she got what she deserved."

"Sounds like it. So. Trish. You're last."

"But I didn't get you anything!"

"No worries. Couldn't have you come and not have anything to open. I just hope it's something you like," I said as I sat down and laid my shorts over my lap to hide my hard-on from them. I'd had Kat order her a nice purse figuring her taste would be a lot better than mine.

"I'm sure that I'll love it, especially from you," Trish answered as she picked up the package and started to unwrap it. "Ohhhhhh. Mister C. It's perfect!" she said as she pulled the foot long metal box out of the packaging. I looked curiously at the package, having expected a small handbag or clutch, which was what I told Kat to pick. "Oh yeah!" Trish said as she pulled an eight or nine inch long silicone vibrator out of the box. "Yeah. Definitely!" she said as she stood up. She skimmed her shorts down and off in moments and was standing naked from her tits down. She stepped over to me, putting her pussy almost in my face before she sat down between my legs. She leaned back, laying all the way back onto her back, sticking her legs in the air. She spread her legs and put one on each side of my head, resting her feet on the sofa behind my head. With her now bare and spread pussy only inches from my own crotch, she grinned at me and turned on the vibrator. "How about this being your present from me. Try it out on me?"

"Trish this isn't right."

"Are we back to that Mister C?" she asked as she used her feet on the sofa to lift her butt off the floor and scoot even closer to me. "I'm not moving until you make me come. So..."

"I could just move you," I said with a frown.

She looked at me for long seconds before speaking. "Don't. Please?"

I stared at her bare pussy and nearly naked body for long seconds before I finally answered. "Okay," I said with a sigh, reaching out to take the vibrator from her. I turned the purple device on and looked down at Trish's pussy. Her mound and lips were completely hairless, with only a small amount of inner lip protruding from between her smooth round outer lips. I aimed the tip of the device at her pussy and gently stroked it up and down her lips, quickly spreading her wetness across the end of the humming device.

"Ohhhhhh, shit yes," Trish moaned as I stroked the little device up and across her clit. Her hands moved to her shirt and pulled it up, exposing her tits, but more importantly, freeing them for her own fingers to start teasing her nipples.

I stared down at her pussy as I worked the vibrating silicone shape deeper between her lips, finding the entrance to her vagina and then slowly easing it into her, twisting it left and right to spread her juices along its length.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes," she moaned loudly as I started to work the device in and out of her pussy. I watched it disappear into her with each push, suddenly wishing it was my cock sliding into her. I was so absorbed in watching the purple toy disappear into Trish that I almost didn't notice my own daughter kneel down next to me. She slowly pulled my shorts off my lap and then unbuttoned the single button holding the fly of the silk sleep shorts closed. I felt her fingers slip into the now open fly and looked at her face as she carefully worked my dick out of the opening. I kept pushing the purple vibrator in and out of her best friend while my own daughter began to slowly stroke my hard-on.

"No. Kat," I said, shaking my head as I reached my free hand to hers as she pushed my dick down towards Trish.

"Just slip it in. You don't have to do anything, just let her feel you inside her while you tease her clit with the vibrator.

"It's not right," I whispered, looking down at Trish's pussy and quickly losing my resolve. "Maybe, just a little bit," I finally said, pulling the vibrator out and allowing Kat to push my dick down until my head pressed between Trish's lips.

"Oh, shit yes," Trish groaned, using her feet on the sofa behind my head to pull herself closer to me, forcing her pussy further onto my dick. I watched most of my shaft disappear into her until her pussy lips were almost touching the silk shorts. I moved the vibrator back to her pussy and gently stroked the tip around the juncture of her lips, teasing it over and around her clit. "Oh God yes. Keep doing that. It's going to make me come so hard," she moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as Trish started to rock her hips, working my dick in and out of her pussy only an inch or so, but making it stroke her hot wet walls around my engorged head. I held the vibrator on her clit as she rocked faster and harder, her approaching climax making mine rush along with her. I could feel the vibrations of the tool around the base of my shaft as she rocked herself on me, my own climax quickly growing to the point I wasn't sure I could hold back. "Oh God. You're going to make me come," I groaned, moving one hand to the floor to try and pull myself back and out of her pussy.

Even as I tried to move back, Trish, using her feet to rock herself, easily pulled herself along with me until my butt was against the bottom of the sofa, no longer able to pull back further. She rocked her hips, the vibrator no longer on her clit as I closed my eyes and tried not to come inside her.

"SHIT YES!" Trish cried as her body started to shake. I could feel her pussy clamping and squeezing around me, feeling like it was trying to pull me deeper into her.

"Oh God. I'm sorry," I groaned as my body suddenly jerked and I could feel a massive shot of cum squirt deep into her. Over and over my body bucked, adding more cum to the load I was emptying into her tight young pussy. With each surge of cum, a little gasp of pleasure slipped from Trish. "God. I'm sorry Trish. I didn't mean to," I panted apologetically. "I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done any of this."

"No. It's alright," she said, reaching for my bare stomach and gently stroking it with her fingertips. "Really, it's alright. I'm glad you did," she said as I pushed myself up from her, drawing my still mostly hard cock out of her pussy. I walked quickly from the room, my dick still oozing cum that dripped to the floor as I walked to my room and closed the door.

I sat on the bed panting, my cock slowly softening as it still stuck out of my pants. I heard a soft knock on the door. I didn't answer it, but that didn't stop Trish from pushing the door slowly open. She stepped into the room and closed it behind her. She stood, naked except for the cut off shirt that still left part of her tits exposed, leaning against the door.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, not sure she could even hear my apology. "I shouldn't have allowed that to happen. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you. You're a guest, and my daughter's roommate. I should have known better. I'm sorry."

"It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I was trying to figure out how to get you to have sex with me, I mean really have sex with me, not just touching and teasing. I wasn't going to pass up the chance when it happened."

"But we shouldn't have..."

She walked over and to my surprise pushed me back on the bed. She crawled onto my lap, straddling me, her pussy, still leaking my cum, pressed to my softening dick. She sat on me and pushed her hands to my chest to keep me from sitting back up. "Trust me Mister C. I wanted that. I wanted you buried deep in my pussy. I've wanted it for, oh hell, weeks and weeks. When we were in the bedroom earlier, it was all I could do to not pull you down on top of me and beg you to fuck me," she said quietly as my daughter stepped into the room and walked over to the bed. She sat on the edge, and I looked at her and then at Trish.

"I don't understand. Why? I mean, I'm an old man compared to you."

"Ever since I saw that video...oh shit. I wasn't supposed to... I mean...Oh shit! I'm sorry Kat!" Trish whispered.

I looked over to my daughter quickly, wondering what Trish was talking about. She was sitting on the edge of the bed in one of her new dresses twisted to face me, one leg cocked with her knee bent, the skirt pulled up her thighs because of the way she sat. With me laying down, I could easily see under the skirt all the way to her bare pussy. Her lips were spread and glistening in the bedroom light, looking very much like they had been being stroked.

"What video?" I asked.

My daughter didn't answer, but instead, moved to her knees. She pulled the skirt up to her waist, exposing her pussy and mound to me. She reached down between her legs and began to stroke her pussy in front of me. I stared at her as she pushed two fingers into her pussy and began stroking them in and out like a dick. She panted as she worked her fingers in and out. "Oh fuck. You remember the day you called, and I wasn't home, and you got me on my phone? You said you'd leave it open so I could connect when I got home?"

"Yeah," I answered, watching her push her fingers in and out. "I took the computer in the bathroom so I could hear when you got on."

"You didn't hear me. Not the first time. The first time you had it turned away so we couldn't see you, but you had it turned enough that we could see you in the mirror, taking your shower. We watched you, actually, taking your shower. After, we pretended to just come into the dorm room and you never knew we saw."

"Oh damn," I groaned, knowing exactly what they must have seen. Watching me in the shower, maybe even watching me jack off because I was turned on thinking about Trish dropping that towel and teasing me with her breasts and wondering if this time she'd just stand there and play with herself in front of me.

"Oh God," Kat moaned softly as her body suddenly started to spasm and jerk, her legs trembling and shaking. She closed her eyes and let her orgasm flow over her, whispering, "We've come so many times pretending it was coming in us," she panted as she sat with her knees spread and her fingers gently stroking her pussy lips after having just climaxed. "I'm sorry Daddy. We didn't mean to, but after we saw it, we couldn't exactly unsee it."

I watched her sit, my cock trapped between Trish and myself, having hardened considerably while my daughter sat only feet from me, half naked, climaxing in front of me. "This is so you understand how much what you did, turned us on. We wanted you to see us climax too. We wanted to share with you what you shared with us, even though you didn't know you were. We felt like we kinda owed it to you."

I wondered how I had screwed up things so completely, how I had let my daughter down this way. "I'm sorry Trish. I'm sorry Kat," I said as I gently pushed Trish off of me, rolling her onto her side on the bed. I walked to the master bathroom, pulled off the silk bed shorts and closed the door behind me. I took a long shower, and after I dried off, I walked out to the bedroom. The girls got the hint and were gone. I lay down on my bed on my stomach, burying my face into my pillow in shame.

It was late. I don't know how late, but late when the door of my room opened. I could see the shadow of someone walking into the room, silhouetted against the hallway light. The door closed again, throwing the room back into darkness, only the faint glow of the moon filtering in around the curtains lighting the room. The form moved closer to the bed and then crawled onto it. I felt the smooth skin of one of the girls against my body as she crawled over me and then gently lay down on top of me. I could feel her soft breasts against my chest and her hard nipples pressing into me as she leaned her head down next to mine to whisper to me.

"It's only me Daddy," Kat whispered.

"Kat. What are you doing?"

"Something I've wanted to do for a really long time," she whispered before moving her face over mine. I felt her press her lips to mine and softly kiss me. Our lips touched for long seconds, her lips sucking on mine in a long, slow erotic kiss. My hands moved to her back and then started stroking up and down her back from the bottom of her curvy butt to her shoulder blades, almost without thought. I should have pushed her off, made her leave, but damn, she felt good in my arms, soft and smooth and warm. The longer we lay there this way the harder my cock grew, until we both were aware just exactly where it was sticking up. "I love you Daddy. I want this. This is my Christmas present to you," she whispered as she moved her knees under herself. I felt her lift herself up off of me slightly and reach between us. I knew what she was going to do, and I knew I should stop her, but I didn't want to. Instead, I lay there and let her guide me to her pussy.

I felt her hot wet lips spread around my head as she pushed herself back slowly, forcing her pussy to expand around my fat head and then slowly engulf my shaft. I wanted to say how wrong this was. I wanted to tell her we shouldn't be doing this. I wanted to stop her from starting to stroke herself on me, but I couldn't. Inside, I knew I wanted it as much as she did. I wanted to feel her pussy sliding on my cock. I wanted to feel her climax around me, and yes, I wanted to feel my cum surging deep inside her. So many times I watched her modeling little dresses and shorts and skirts and blouses, each time being turned on by her body, but knowing how wrong it was and pushing those feelings away.

This time, instead of pushing those feelings away, I slid my hands up her back and pulled her down towards me, aiming my face for one of her soft tits. I kissed her hard nipple as she began to rock on me, sliding herself on and off my shaft. I opened my mouth and sucked the whole front of her breast into my mouth, letting my tongue stroke over and around her hard nipple and puckered areola. She let out a soft moan as I teased her nipple, her rocking growing slightly more urgent. I let go of her left breast and moved my head over slightly to capture her right.

"Oh, fuck Daddy. You keep that up and I'm going to come," she moaned softly.

"Isn't that the idea? Isn't that what you want?" I asked in a whisper.

"It is. But not so fast," she breathed, her voice wavering slightly as her anticipated climax grew closer. "Ohhhhhh fuck," she squeaked as her body froze over me, shuddering and trembling as her climax washed over her. I lay still, letting her orgasm have its way with her, enjoying the feeling of her pussy clenching and releasing around my hard shaft, knowing that it would pass in moments and then it would by my turn to try and pleasure her in ways she hadn't ever experienced. If I was really her first time, then I owed her to make sure she came at least twice before I filled her with my cum.

As her shudders faded, I rolled her over, rolling on top of her. It took a moment to shift my arms to hold me up, but quickly I had myself held over her as I lay with my hard dick still buried inside her. I started to stroke in and out of her, small moans and gasps escaping her lips as my engorged head stroked her excited vaginal walls. I could still feel her pussy trying to clamp around me as I drove my cock deep into her.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as my head hit the end of her depths. I felt her lift and spread her legs, pushing them wide apart so that each stroke I made bumped into that spot, each time drawing a gasp or grunt of pleasure. I changed my motion slightly to make sure my shaft was rubbing her clit with each stroke and was quickly welcomed with a new wave of trembles and shudders in her body. In and out I stroked, pushing her reawakened orgasm even higher. "Oh God Daddy. Come for me. I wanna feel it."

"In a minute," I grunted, knowing that it wouldn't be long before what happened to Trish would happen to Kat, only this time on purpose. In and out my cock stroked, her body shuddering and trembling as her orgasm continued its hold on her. I could feel the tingle and warmth spreading as my own climax neared. "Here's your present sweetie," I grunted as my body jerked.

"OH GOD YES!" she cried, wrapping her arms and legs around me and pulling us together. She held her face next to mine, gasping and panting as my body jerked time and again, pumping everything I had left deep into her pussy. I lay on her, holding most of my weight off of her as my climax passed and hers slowly faded. I rolled us on our sides and wrapped my arms around her to hold her close while the end of my orgasm faded away with a few remaining jerks and shudders, my cock starting to soften within her. "Oh God. Thank you Daddy," she whispered.

"You're welcome sweetie," I answered her, holding her against me. Eventually I softened and fell from her, after which she moved so I wasn't laying one of her legs. We continued to hold each other close as we slowly faded off to sleep.

I woke up naked and alone. It took a little while for my brain to come fully awake, not quite believing what my brain was telling me happened in the night. I finally concluded that it was a dream. What happened with Trish was certainly no dream, it was one hundred percent real, but Kat coming to me in the night? That was just my tortured mind playing tricks on me, maybe unconsciously wishing it had been Kat on the floor in front of me, not Trish. I pushed the thoughts away and headed to the shower.