A Covid Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clean and dressed in a pair of jeans and t-shirt, I headed to the kitchen to start breakfast. I paused at both Trish's and Kat's closed bedroom doors, not quite sure why, before heading down the hall. I started the coffee and then went to work on some bacon.

"Good morning, Mister C!" Trish brightly said as she walked into the kitchen, completely naked. I stared at her sexy nude body as she walked over to me and wrapped one arm around my waist, swiveling herself around behind me. "You have WAY too many clothes on," she whispered as both her hands wrapped around me and started to undo my belt. "Especially as horny as I am!"

"You're horny? Like I couldn't tell by your attire?"

"I'll get dressed...sort of...after you fuck me," she said with a girlish giggle.

"Who said we were going to have sex?"

"Like you're going to say no to a hot, sexy, naked, woman?" she asked as she pushed my jeans down to my thighs. "Someone's turned on, besides me," she whispered as she pushed my briefs down to expose my quickly hardening cock.

"Well. I am a guy, and you are naked."

"All the more reason to fuck me."

I pushed the pan of nearly done bacon off the burner and turned the gas off. I turned around in her arms, breaking her grip on my dick and reached down under her ass. I easily picked her up and carried her the half dozen feet to the big kitchen island and set her ass down on the hard cold granite. "This what you want?" I asked as I stepped back enough to move my dick down to her pussy and tease her already wet lips with my head.

"Uh huh," she whispered, hooking her feet on my ass. "It's exactly what I want and where I want. Now all you have to do is push it into me!"

"And if I don't?" I asked with a little grin.

"Then I'll just keep teasing you with my naked body until you do," she grinned back.

"In that case," I said as I pushed my hips forward, sliding part way into her soft hot pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes," she groaned as I pulled back a few inches and then pushed in again, this time sliding even deeper. "That's it Mister C. Fuck my hot little cunt!" she groaned as she dug her feet into my ass. I started to push in and out of her as she leaned back on the counter, holding herself up at an angle with her arms behind her. I reached up for her tits and gripped each one, squeezing and kneading them in time with my strokes. In and out I pumped, looking at her, but in my mind's eye, seeing Kat sitting on the counter in front of me. I slowed my strokes, thinking about how wrong that was, trying to push the image out of my mind and replace it with the actual sexy woman I was fucking.

"Oh God yes. That's what I need," she moaned as I thrust into her over and over. "Fuck me Mister C. Fuck me hard!"

"Oh damn. I think I'm going to come Kat," I grunted as my orgasm started to push towards its climax. "Ohhhhh fuck. Come with me."

"Uh huh. I'm there. I'm right there with you," she moaned as my cock swelled even fatter, my eyes closed, picturing my own daughter in front of me, my cock sliding in and out of her hairless pussy.

"OH SHIT!" I grunted as my body jerked hard, driving my cock into her pussy and pumping a gush of cum deep into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her tits to my face, squeezing them against me as her body shuddered and trembled, accepting each new surge of cum deep with herself.

"That's it. Fill me up," she panted. "Give me all that sexy cum."

"Yeah," I whispered, my arms wrapping around her and holding her tight to me as her own climax slowly started to fade.

"Mister C?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"I guess."

"Do you wanna fuck your daughter?"

"Huh? Why would you ask that?" I asked, not letting go so she couldn't really see my face, which was still pressed to her tits.

"Because you called me Kat just now."

"No. I couldn't have."

"Yeah. You did. I mean, it's okay with me. I don't mind sharing you with her, after all you are her dad. I just wondered if she knew."

"I didn't say I did," I whispered.

"Mister C. It's okay. I promised I wouldn't tell you, but I know she wants to, fuck you I mean."

"Huh? What? Wait! She told you that?"

"Uh. Yeah! We share all kinds of secrets, like how much I wanted to fuck you since I saw...um...well, I just do."

"Okay. I know you saw me in the shower. What aren't you telling me?" I said, easing my grip on her and leaning back to see her face. "What is it you know that got you to want to have sex with me, besides seeing me in the shower?"

"You gotta promise not to tell Kat. She'd kill me if she knew."

"If she knew what?"

"You remember when I walked in on you and her chatting? That first time I mean."

"Yeah."

"Well, a few days later I caught her sitting on her bed playing with herself looking at something on the computer. She quickly closed it and denied that she was, but she was. Anyway, when she went to shower that night, I got on her computer and poked around. Turns out she has a few pictures of you, and at least one video."

"Some pictures? Why is that a problem?"

"Because you're getting undressed, and then stroking your cock. You're standing in a tent, so I think she was taking pictures through the window."

"Oh damn."

"There's more. She has at least one video of you in the shower. It looks like she hid the phone and left it on record while you got undressed and took a shower... and um... just washing wasn't all you did," she said quietly.

"Oh God," I groaned. "Jesus Kat. What were you thinking?" I asked myself.

"About what?" my daughter asked as she walked into the room. "Have a good time, Trish?"

"I did. Same one you wish you had!" she said as she pushed me back and slipped off the counter. She stepped from in front of me and walked past Kat towards the hallway saying, "I think I'll go put something sexy on," as she left the room.

"You have something you want to tell me?" I asked as I stood there, my dick hanging out in full view, my pants around my thighs. Her face was red with embarrassment, clearly not at my partial nudity, or her own, since the thin nightgown she had on was see-through enough for me to see she was naked under it.

"I'm sorry Dad. I didn't mean to. I mean, I thought you were asleep."

"Wait! What?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked quickly.

"I was talking about some pictures and videos on your computer. What the hell are you talking about?"

"Um. Nothing. I mean. Uh. Yeah. I have a few pictures of you."

"Young lady. That is NOT what you just said. Tell me that last night wasn't what...it was a dream, right? I was just dreaming it was you?"

She pulled out a kitchen chair and sat down hard, putting her face in her hands for several seconds. "No, you weren't dreaming," she whispered barely loud enough for me to hear. "After watching you and Trish... I just couldn't help it. I wanted to feel you so bad."

"Oh Jesus Kat!" I said as I walked over towards her and sat down in another chair across the corner of the table from her. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why would you want to have sex with me? I'm your dad!"

"Because I love you. I mean I can't ever love you like a wife can, or a woman you're dating. But I love you and want you to be happy, and I know you've been lonely, so I thought that if we....you know...we could share that way. I could make you feel good about yourself. I know mom leaving to go fuck some little shit teenager had to hurt. I know it hurt me that she did that to you. I just want you to be happy."

"Oh Lord," I whispered. I reached a hand out to hers and grasped it in mine. I pulled her hand towards me, making her get up from the chair. I pulled her around the corner of the table and sat her sideways on my lap, wrapping my arms around her. "Oh sweetie. I love you too. But there are some things that just aren't supposed to happen. I appreciate you wanting me to feel good, and I can certainly appreciate you wanting to share things with me, but that. That can get us sent to jail. Well, me anyway."

"But we're both adults."

"Doesn't matter. You're my daughter," I whispered. "If anyone found out... imagine if your mother found out? She'd call the cops just to hurt me. No sweetie. We can't."

"But you want to. I know you do. I saw how you looked at me last night, in the other room. I saw how you stared at my bare pussy. I know you wanted to take me. That's partly why I came to you in the night. I knew we both wanted it."

"Wanting doesn't make it right," I whispered. She looked down at her lap and spread her legs apart, reaching down between them with one hand. I felt her fingers find my already half hard cock and pull it up against her pussy, the hot wetness of her lips flowing into my shaft, making it grow even harder. Her fingers pressed me harder against her lips, forcing my head between them. I felt my head slide down her lips and then push up into the entrance to her vaginal depths. "Oh damn," I groaned as I felt my cock push up into her a couple inches. "Sweetie. We can't."

"I know. We're not having sex, right? I'm just sitting on your lap playing with myself," she said as she started to stroke her pussy lips. "We can do that, right? Me sit on your lap while you hold me?"

I opened my mouth to object, but nothing came out. Instead, I let her move my right hand up from her waist, pulling it up under the sheer nightgown until my hand was cupping her right breast. "Ohhhh yeah. That's nicer," she whispered as I let my fingers tease across her hard nipple. "God, I can feel you growing harder, your dick pushing up into me. Ohhhhh God Daddy. It feels so good in there."

"Yeah. It does," I whispered, knowing I should be moving her off of me and off of my dick, but I just couldn't seem to do it. Instead, I pushed her fingers away from her pussy and replaced them with mine. I dipped my index finger between her soft wet lips and stroked up to find her clit, gently rubbing my finger up and down across it.

"Oh, shit yes," she moaned. "God Daddy...Just don't stop."

"I won't," I promised as I teased my finger down her slit again. She started to rock her hips, moving slightly on my lap as I stroked up and down her slit, her motions moving me in and out of her only an inch or so, but it was enough in her tight confines to make me grow to my full potential.

"Oh, fuck Daddy. You're going to make me come," she moaned as I circled the tip of my finger around and around her clit. I could already feel her legs starting to tremble on my lap even before I started to squeeze and pull her nipple. "Ohhhhhh God. Oh, shit Daddy! Ohhhh God. Gonna come! Gonna come!" she squealed as her whole body started to tremble and shudder. I felt her pussy clamping around my shaft, making her already tight vagina even tighter. My hips started to push up at her as best I could while I sat in the chair, only able to move myself in her a little bit at a time. I so wanted to just move her to the table and lay her back and fuck her like crazy, but I also knew that even though I'd just cum in Trish a short time ago, that the thought of cumming in my own daughter was making my body race towards climax.

"Oh God honey. You have to get off, or I will," I groaned, trying to hold back the inevitable.

"No. I want you to. I want it," she panted as her own climax started to fade.

"We can't sweetie," I groaned, wanting to but knowing I shouldn't.

"But we aren't having sex. I'm just sitting on your lap, remember?"

"Yeah. I remember," I grunted.

"If you just happen to have an orgasm while I'm sitting on your lap, well, that can't be helped, right?"

"Yeah. Right," I grunted as she started to rock herself on me again, moving in time with my own hips trying to push up into her, making my cock slide in and out a couple short inches. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough. "Oh honey," I groaned.

"I know Daddy. Just let it happen," she whispered as we both worked me in and out of her a couple inches.

"Oh shit," I grunted softly as my body suddenly jerked, my cock spurting a gush of cum up into her pussy. I sat there jerking and twitching as my cock pumped cum into her pussy, a broad smile on her lips as she watched my face.

"God that's so sexy, how you look when you come. I've loved seeing it every time I've seen you come."

"And just how many is that?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh. A few," she said evasively.

"How many is a few?"

"I don't know. A dozen or so?"

"A dozen? Honey? I don't understand."

"Like I said. When you think I'm asleep, I might not be. God. It looks so sexy when you're laying there and your cum squirts up so high in the air. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I can make myself come the same time you do, but I have to be so quiet. I knew if you heard me, you'd stop doing it."

"I don't get it. How do you see me?"

"You know the heater duct in your room, the one over the dresser?"

"Yeah. So?"

She grinned. "You should look through it some time. The one in the bathroom lines up and you can see into your room from the bathroom, and I guess, if you wanted to, you could see into the shower in my bathroom from your room. If there were someone in there you wanted to watch, that is."

"Shit. Just how long have you been watching me?"

"A couple years," she admitted. "I was in the shower one night and heard you moaning and couldn't help but look. You were laying there, with something on the TV, stroking your cock. I just stood there and watched, and you came. I was surprised how high it shot into the air. I went back to my room and went to bed and as I lay there, I got more and more horny thinking about what I saw, until I undressed and made myself come, laying on the bed, just like you were. That was the first time I came thinking about you."

"And after that?"

"I snuck pictures of you getting undressed and showering and stuff. It seemed like you played with yourself a lot more if I was wearing something that showed off a lot of skin right before."

"And that's why the more suggestive nightgowns and coming for a hug and kiss before bed?"

"Uh huh," she said, blushing a little. "It kind of turned both of us on. Sometimes too much. A few times I snuck into your room and if the bathroom door wasn't shut, I could watch you jacking off in the shower. So many times, I just wanted to take my nightgown off and walk in with you."

"And this has been going on, in secret, for years?"

"Yeah. Pretty much," she said with an embarrassed shrug.

"So last night?"

"Something I wanted to do for a long time. I finally got so turned on and, well, brave enough to sneak in and do it."

"What if I wasn't hard?"

She grinned. "Trust me Daddy. I know how to make a guy hard, even in his sleep."

"I didn't think you were sexually active. At least not that way."

"I'm not, except with you. But I've given my share of blow jobs. It's a lot easier to relax with a guy playing with you or licking you if his dick is already happy. Not that he can't get a hard-on again, but it's easier for them to accept no."

"Smart girl."

"Smart enough to get my Daddy's dick to come in my pussy," she said with a grin.

"Fine. You did. Now why don't you go put something a little less revealing on?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"I will if you do something for me."

"Something for you?"

"Uh huh. Wear something else."

"Something else... like what?"

"Like something that we can get into easy with no underwear. I mean we're just staying home all day, so it doesn't have to be anything you'd wear in public."

"And if I don't?"

"I'm gonna wear something like this all day. In fact, I have one that shows even more!"

"Okay. You win. We'll both go change."

"Oh. One more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Trish? You don't have to tell her we're fucking, but I know she wants more. More than this morning at least. So, if she gets a little frisky, play along, okay?"

"Right. Play along if she gets frisky," I chuckled. "As if she'd really give me much choice?"

"Probably not," she said as she leaned down to kiss me, not on the cheek this time, but fully on the lips with a soft wet kiss. "I love you Daddy," she whispered before she stood up off of me and walked away, my cum leaking down her legs as she walked to the hallway. I think the next week of Christmas vacation was going to be very difficult. I didn't have to go back to work for a week, but I had a hunch the girls were going to keep me busy, whether I liked it or not.