A COVID Journey Pt. 05

Story Info
Alice gets fucked bound in an OB/Gyn chair, then finger fucked.
6.2k words
4.5
23.2k
14

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This is part five of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID forces one woman into becoming a 24/7 sex toy and slave. Please read the previous parts first so you can get to know the characters and the kink they have shared. This is part of my first multi-part story, so comments and suggestions are very appreciated. This is a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes please skip the story.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45 year old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation but she was making it work before she lost her job due to COVID. She met Howard on-line. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children; Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64 year old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn how to practice BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex, they otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually a dominant, but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than a sex toy; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through a number of tests, including punishments and it is beginning to appear that Alice may be the one.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's Daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual, three ways with their Mom, Alice.

======================================

The next morning

I turned off the alarm on what I thought was the second buzz. Howard appeared to still be sleeping deeply. I quietly slipped out of bed and made my way down to the basement to clean up the mess we'd left. When I was done, I went up to the room Howard had assigned me.

I put on a shower cap as I didn't have time to wash my hair. As I showered, I decided on my morning outfit. I realized Howard liked me wearing garter belts with thigh-high stockings and high heels. I chose a matching black lace thong, garter belt, and bra. To complete the look, I would wear my black baby doll negligee that was made of a transparent gauze material.

After my shower, I quickly put on my makeup and outfit. I still had 30 minutes before I needed to deliver breakfast. I picked up my phone and saw that my girls texted me back from my message last night. They said they were going to give each other a couple of orgasms to celebrate how well my evening with Howard was going. I could imagine how that had gone down. I wish I could have joined them.

I texted them back and told them about my punishment and how it put me deeply into subspace and Howard's aftercare was just amazing. I told them that I slept with Howard last night after we made love and that it was wonderful. I also reminded Michelle that Jessica still had classes she was taking toward her degree in computer science and she couldn't play all day. She needed time for her classes and homework.

I took a few minutes and updated this diary.

I made my way to the kitchen and found all the ingredients easily. There was so much space in the refrigerator and pantry that everything was easy to find as nothing was crowded together. I thought he must have ten times the storage space than I had in my kitchen.

A few minutes before 8:30 I plated up the eggs, bacon, toast and made two cups of coffee as he liked it. I put the plates on the tray, put the cover on the tray to keep everything warm, and headed up to his bedroom.

As I walked in, I could tell he was just starting to stir but was still asleep. I was glad he had rolled over onto his back as it would make my idea for waking him work, I quickly put the tray on the dresser top near the bed.

I pulled back the sheets and climbed over to him. I put my right leg across his legs and my right arm across his chest. I then proceeded to grind my pussy into his right hip while my right hand migrated down, I started to slowly stroke his cock. He turned his head, we kissed as he pulled me closer with his right arm.

After a few moments, he said "Let's eat" and pushed a button and the whole top of the bed rose up like a hospital bed creating a nice backrest. He told me there was a big tray with legs in the cabinet next to where I put the breakfast tray.

I got the tray, placed it over his legs, and placed the tray of food on it.

I sat sideways on the bed facing him with my legs over the side while we ate. He was still uncovered, occasionally I would sneak a rub of his cock between bites. His cock was getting harder.

He said "Last night was a huge test for you. I was going to find a reason to punish you last night with the ginger root, regardless of what you actually did. I needed to know how serious you were."

I questioned, "Did I pass?"

"Oh Alice, you did very well. But you are not done yet. There are more tests ahead this week, however, you already failed one test this morning. Look at the clock. Do you notice the number 5 on the face? That is how many times it buzzed before you turned it off. It was supposed to be not more than 3."

I looked, tears formed, and rolled down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry, Master. I deserve punishment."

He replied, "Later, but for now, I need to see how well you do with your morning chores. You will remain dressed as you are. You need to empty the laundry basket in my closet and also pick up the things you left there and other places last night. "

"You are to take an inventory of the food kitchen and create menus for the rest of your stay. You will vacuum each of the bedrooms and make any beds that are not made, you will change the sheets on this bed. "

"I will be in my office until noon. I may buzz you from the office if I need some refreshment before then. You will have a club sandwich with chips ready for me in the kitchen at that time. Use butter not mayo for the sandwich. When you arrive, you will take the position I told you to take in the library."

"Stand up next to the bed." I got out of bed and he followed. He was still completely naked and I admired his body.

He then told me to bend down and pull down my panties. I did, he proceeded to lube up my ass. He inserted one finger, then two fingers then he inserted a larger butt plug than the one from last night. It hurt a little, there was a little resistance before it passed through my sphincter. He told me to stay there. He walked to the bathroom and I could hear him washing his hands. He came back in and inserted an egg vibrator into my pussy and told me to pull up my panties.

"This vibrator will go off at random times this morning. You will not allow yourself to come. Now, I am going to take a shower, so get busy." He then kissed me, swatted my butt, and walked into his bathroom.

I wanted to watch him shower, Hell, I wanted to be in the shower with him, but I had a lot to do so I quickly got the laundry and my things out of the walk-in closet and proceeded to do my chores.

The vibrator went off several times while I worked. Sometimes it was on a low setting and other times it was on so high that I had to stop what I was doing and breathe deeply to keep from coming.

I could see the backyard out the windows. There was a large swimming pool with one of those automatic covers. The lawn was surrounded by shrubs and trees. An iron fence surrounded the backyard. I could see two gates in the fence. Behind the fence was a heavy forest. The forest rose up a gentle slope. I decided I should wait to investigate with Howard's permission.

His kitchen was well stocked. I created menus for the rest of my stay from the items that were already there.

A little before noon I was ready. I had done everything that I was supposed to. I had the sandwich made and was ready to get on my knees when he entered the kitchen.

I saw him walk across the family room and enter the door to the dungeon. He came back with a bundle of things in his arms but left them on a table near the elevator. He was dressed in jeans, a nice shirt, and deck shoes.

While he was in the dungeon, I put the plate with his club sandwich and chips on the breakfast nook table. I was in the position when he got to the table.

"Alice, this looks good. Did you make a sandwich for yourself?"

"Yes, I did Master. It's in the refrigerator, I wasn't sure if I was to be served at the same time. I don't want to make any more mistakes."

"Alice, Go get it and place it next to my seat. And get a glass of water for both of us. In the future, you can always assume that we will eat together unless I tell you otherwise."

"Thank you, Master".

I quickly got the other sandwich, plated it with chips, brought it and two glasses of water to the table.

We proceeded to have a pleasant conversation. He reviewed the menu I prepared and approved it. I made sure that he already had everything so I would not have to go shopping and miss any time with him. He shared with me the news of the day; it was looking like we would be having a second surge of the pandemic.

He asked me which artists I enjoyed the most. I had an art degree, but he seemed to know almost as much as I did. We'd discovered that we both enjoyed going to Laguna Beach each year for the Sawdust Festival and the Pageant of the Masters. We laughingly agreed that the idea of actors posing as great works of art sounded weird but was actually very enjoyable.

I told him, "I still enjoyed painting in both oils and watercolors. I'd even done airbrush painting on both paper and bodies."

"Bodies?" Howard asked.

"Yes, Bodies. I've painted people to be animals, to look like trees, or to extend their clothes., I even painted naked bodies so it looked like they were fully clothed. Can't do that for a guy because of his penis, but I could totally pull it off with women as long as they have no body hair."

My husband and I went to Burning Man five times between 2005 and 2015, I decorated bodies. I always had a line of people wanting it done. Most of the women wanted it done on their nude bodies. For men, I had to tape their penises down or it wouldn't look like clothes. I was able to make a pair of painted-on jeans look real.

"Could you paint on yourself?" He asked

"No, I can't do it, maybe others can."

"Do you think you could paint someone so they could walk down Main street and people would not notice?" He asked.

"Few would notice unless they were really checking out the person closely. I really am very good at it." I replied.

"Ever painted clothes on your girls?" He asked.

"When they were younger, I'd have them and their friends wear their bathing suits and I'd make them up as animals of their choosing. I haven't painted their bodies now that they are adults. I don't think they know about my adult body painting experiences. We thought they were too young to go to Burning Man and we never told them what we did there. We really had to be selective with the pictures we shared. "

He said, "Please bring your art supplies with you next week."

There were a few interruptions in our discussion when he would lean over and kiss me.

At one point the vibrator came on in the high setting and I started deep breathing to try to control my arousal.

He laughed and said, "I forgot about that." He pulled out his phone and stopped it. He said he put it on a random settling program and just hadn't paid attention to it.

I told him I sure had not forgotten about it and laughed.

"Do either of your daughters share your talent in art?" He asked.

I replied, "Both do a little. Michelle more than Jessica. Michelle works with watercolors, but I haven't seen any artwork from Jessica since she starting working on her Computer Science degree."

He said, "I somehow missed that about Jessica. You said she was still in college working on a degree, but I didn't realize it was a Computer Science degree. I think I told you that I got my computer science degree from Stanford."

"You did, but at that point, I was more interested in being invited to spend this week with you and didn't follow up on that. Especially when you changed the topic to kink:" I replied.

Backyard Tour & OB/Gyn Chair

Once we finished eating, he said "I want to give you a tour of part of the backyard. I love the sheer baby doll outfit you are wearing, but you'll have to change out of those heels. The ground is uneven on the paths in the trees. Go to your room and change into flat shoes. Also, take time to remove the butt plug and go to the bathroom. Don't put the butt plug back in. You have ten minutes."

I was back in five minutes wearing flats.

He had me pull down my panties and inserted an even larger butt plug than the one I had worn for the morning. I was a little disappointed as I thought I'd get a break from the butt plug. After I pulled my panties back up, he put my arms into a leather armbinder which included a belt that went around my waist. He then hugged me and kissed me. I eagerly returned the kiss.

He pulled up my baby doll negligee and pulled my bra down and put electro stimulator pads on each side of my breasts and then pulled my bra and negligee back in place. The pads were connected to a small box that he hooked onto my bra strap in the back.

He pulled out his phone and pushed some buttons and I felt a series of light shocks on my breasts. At the same time, the egg vibrator in my pussy went off at a high speed. I let out a moan.

He said "You will feel those every few minutes or so."

He put the collar I had worn the night before around my neck and attached the leash. He put cuffs on my ankles and used the same short-chain that he had used the night before.

We went out the kitchen door and stepped out onto a covered patio that extended the length of the family room and kitchen. The patio was about twenty feet wide, there was an additional twenty feet of patio between where the patio cover ended and where the pool started. There were comfortable cushioned chairs and couches on the patio, I knew I would love sitting out here.

The stim pads on my breasts fired a series of shocks. I was not expecting it and I let out a short yelp. Then the vibrator kicked in. It was intense.

The house wrapped around in an L shape. He pointed out that there was a bathroom and changing room that only opened to the outside at the part where the L ended and the house extended farther in the same direction as the family room and kitchen. As we went around the corner, I noticed there was a wide garage door on the back. He said that was so he could access things stored in the garage easily from the backyard.

Even though my breasts were being shocked every few minutes followed by the vibrator being on for 30 seconds at a time, I still noticed how beautiful the backyard was, with an expansive lawn, ground cover, hedges, flower beds, and nice shade trees.

I noticed that on each side of the 3-foot wide pathway was at least five feet of grass. As we continued to walk down the path, I noticed a parallel path about 150 feet away that also had the same wide border. I noticed that farther on the paths came together. It was almost like there was this 13-foot wide racetrack in the backyard.

I asked, "How do you maintain all this?"

He told me that he had a crew come every Tuesday morning at the same time as a cleaning crew came in to clean the house.

We went through one of the gates and entered a dense forest with paths covered with DG (Decomposed Granite). The paths were lined with short stone retaining walls or outlined in rocks when the ground was level. We took a fork in the trail and came to an area that was completely shaded by tall trees and had an eight-sided gazebo in the middle with ferns growing all around it in the deep shade. Four sides had cushioned backless benches that were wide and long enough to nap on. Next to the gazebo was a small stone shed partly dug into the slope of the hillside.

In the middle of the gazebo was what looked like an OB/Gyn examination chair except instead of a single stirrup for each leg there was a concave rest for my lower thighs and another for my lower calves. It also had arms sticking up at the sides with cuffs at the end and at the midpoint. Next to the chair was a box with various items in it.

He removed my armbinder, collar, and ankle cuffs. He told me to remove all my clothes. Once I was naked, he told me to get into the chair and put my calves into the holders. Once I was situated, he put straps over my thighs, and lower calves to secure me to the stirrups.

He secured my arms to the arms rests sticking up on the side.

"Are you ready for your punishment for not stopping the alarm in time?"

"Yes, Master, whatever pleases you." and then I yelped again as the cycle of shocks and vibrations started up again.

"Do you remember your safe words?" He asked.

"Yes, yellow, slow down, red, one minute rest, purple, stop and discuss. If I'm gagged grunt three times." I replied.

"Very good, Now I need you to be strong for me. Can you do that?" He said as he rubbed his hands on my body.

I replied, "Yes, I'll try."

He removed the egg vibrator and took the stim pads off my breasts.

He then offered me a drink of water, which I quickly downed as he held it to my lips. He then put a ball gag in my mouth.

He stood between my legs and reached up and massaged my breasts. From time to time, he would move a hand down to my pussy and massage it.

He then said, "I'm going to use an electro-play wand all over your body. The wand creates a mildly painful sting along with a loud crackling sound with a visible spark. It is about a third of how painful a cattle prod would feel."

My eyes went wide and I started making noises of protest through the gag.

Howard stopped and asked, "Do you want to use a safe word?"

I shook my head no.

He then started to rapidly shock me all over. First on my left foot, then he moved to my calf and then my thigh. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. It was more like a static electric shock you get from touching a door handle. It still hurt like hell, but I could manage it. He repeated the process on my right side. I screamed with every shock and my body shook in the chair. He then shocked both breasts, then a couple of times on my stomach, and then held it an inch from my clit. Drool was coming out around the ball gag and I tried to pull my clit away. He placed the shocker on my clit and I threw my head back with a scream, tears ran down my face as I felt myself slipping into subspace.

He used a paddle on the bottom of my feet and worked his way up both legs. After spanking my pussy a few times, he spanked my breasts a few times each.

He started to massage my breast and then came in for a hug and kissed my ball gag. He asked, "Has this been enough punishment for you to remember to follow directions?"

I shook my head no.

He looked very surprised, "I think you've learned your lesson. Are you sure you want to feel all that again?"

I shook my head yes. He picked up the wand and placed it an inch from my left breast. He asked, "Are you sure you want me to shock you breast again?"

My response was to push my breast out so that it connected with the wand and my left breast received a shock.

He said, "Hmm, That's pretty hardcore. I think your answer is yes." He then repeated all the shocks from his first pass.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12