A COVID Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he completed hitting all the spots on my body twice, he said. "That's it, no more."

I shook my head no.

"No," He said, "You've had enough. I promised you that I would take care that you were not harmed, Okay?" He engulfed my upper body in a hug and rubbed his hands against my nude body.

He stepped back and unzipped his pants. He put on a condom and then slowly slid his cock into my pussy and started slowly thrusting in and out. I felt his thick cock stretching my pussy. He reached up and started to pull and twist my nipples. He then leaned down and put his mouth on my right nipple while his other hand continued to play with the other nipple. I felt his teeth get a good hold of my nipple and then he pulled on it. He then switched to the left nipple and repeated the process.

He then moved his free hand down to my clit and suddenly I felt a vibrator stimulating my clit. I move my hips in response to his thrusts as much as my restraints would allow.

Our breathing increased steadily. The feeling of his cock moving in my pussy, the vibrator on my clit, and the stimulation of my nipples served to increase my arousal.

I could tell I was not going to last long. I felt him start to climax and it pushed me over the edge. My body spasms shook the whole chair. My orgasm just went on and on.

He rested against me as we calmed down. Then he pulled out, removed the condom, and zipped up his pants. He undid the restraints and removed the ball gag.

"Well, let that be a lesson to you." He laughed.

"You know that you're motivating me to not follow directions because that orgasm was amazing, plus the whole experience put me into subspace," I said.

"I thought I recognized that faraway look in your eye. Subspace is wonderful. I enjoy falling into it when I am the submissive. But I promise you if you need extra stimulation to get into subspace all you need to do is ask." He replied.

I then said, "I need to be punished again as I came without asking permission."

He laughed and replied, "You already got an extra round of punishment. Your account is balanced as far as I am concerned."

He lifted me up and placed me face down on one of the benches along the edge of the gazebo. He said," Rest here a minute while I put this away."

He folded up the OB/Gyn chair and rolled it into the stone shed and locked the door.

He sat on the edge of the bench, telling me how much he appreciated me while he rubbed his hands along my backside.

Back to the house

After another ten minutes of rubbing my back and placing soft kisses on it and my ass. I felt him put the flats back on my feet. He said, "Come on, let me help you back to the house and a nice shower."

He helped me up, put his arms around my waist, and started to help me back to the house. At this point, he was fully dressed and I just had on my flat shoes. I realized that being naked or near-naked when he was fully dressed was just how this was going to work most of the time.

We entered the house and went up to his room. He sat me on a stool in his bathroom and took off my shoes. Then he removed his clothes and he walked me into the shower.

It was amazing how there were sprays of water coming from everywhere. We had a delightful time using bars of soap to wash each other's bodies. We stopped often to hug, kiss, and fondle each other. Both of us spent extra time on those parts of our bodies that are normally covered at the beach.

We dried each other off with towels and then lay down on his bed and after some brief conversation, more kissing, we fell asleep.

He woke me up a little before 3 pm. He placed his hand on my pussy and was just lightly massaging it.

I smiled at him and said "You're wonderful." then leaned over and kissed him.

After our lips parted, he said "That was fun. I hope you enjoyed it."

"I did! Pain increases my arousal." I exclaimed.

"That is something I already knew about you. My job will be to keep you from asking for more pain than you can really handle. Now I want you to have dinner ready at 6 tonight, but until then all you need to do is go clean up the area where we just played. Put the toys and tools in the box and leave the box in the elevator. Put your clothes back in your room. Dress for dinner is formal. I look forward to seeing how you are dressed. If you have any free time you may use it however you want. Now get on your way."

He then slapped my ass hard as I got out of his bed.

I went to my room and put on a fancy thong and a shelf bra. I put on my jean shorts and a thin cotton shirt. I was sure that Howard would like the look of my breasts pushing against the shirt in case he saw me before dinner. I pulled on my deck shoes.

Howard was sitting in the family room when I walked through to go outside. His eyes focused on my breasts as they jiggled as I walked.

"Come over here and sit on my lap for a few minutes." He said playfully

I sat sideways on his lap, put my arms around his neck, and kissed him. He fondled my breast through the thin cotton shirt.

"Do you like my outfit, Howard?"

He replied with a deep kiss. I sucked his tongue into my mouth. I felt him unbuttoning my jean shorts. I lifted my butt to make it easier for him to slip them off. He pulled them and the thong down below my knees.

He started to massage the inside of my thigh, touching along the edges of my vulva.

I felt my pussy becoming slightly engorged, my nipples certainly were. My pussy became moist again. I was thankful that Howard is such a master of giving pleasure.

My breathing was becoming more audible. I moved from feeling sensual to sexual arousal. I moved my legs further apart and he responded by pressing his hand down against all of my vulva with his palm. He massaged my pussy with soft gentle circles. I felt my entire body respond.

He inserted a finger, my pussy became wetter. He withdrew his finger and I felt a dildo go into my pussy and his fingers move to my clit. I cried out in ecstasy as the dildo moved in and out faster and faster. His fingers made little circles around my clit driving me to greater bliss.

"Master, May I come?"

"Yes," He replied

It didn't take long to reach a convulsive orgasm, spasming over and over, as he held the dildo deep in me and cupped his palm over my clit. I felt waves of pleasure as my climax completely seized me.

As I started to recover, I said "Thank you, Master."

"Your welcome, Alice. We'll have some more fun after dinner."

"Now get going and clean up the stuff outside."

With that, he pushed me off his lap and slapped my backside hard sending waves of arousal throughout my body.

As I start to pull up my shorts he says "Leave them off for now. I want to watch you walking outside in just your shirt and shoes."

I smile, leaned in, and kissed him. I pulled my shorts and thong off and started to head to the door.

"Wait, I think the top should be left behind also."

I pulled off the shirt leaving me with just the shelf bra. He made a "continue" motion by doing a circle with his index finger and I removed my bra.

"Satisfied?" I smirked.

"No, but I will be this evening."

He watched me go out the door, naked except for my shoes. He followed me out but walked over to the wide parallel path I noticed earlier to get a better view of my breasts bouncing. He watched me as I cleaned up our play area.

"I was thinking of watching some TV, but this is much better." He said.

I stuck out my tongue at him and he laughed.

After I had everything in the box, he came over to me, put his arm around me, and with the other hand took the box from me.

We walked back to the house with my head resting on his shoulder.

When we got inside, he let go of me, took my clothes out of the box, and handed them to me. Then he headed to the dungeon door.

"See you at dinner, Alice."

I went up to my room, picked up my phone, pushed the button to call Michelle, and fell backward onto the bed. I told them in detail all the things Howard and I had done and that I'd gotten back into subspace again.

Michelle said "Mom could you do the electro-play wand thing to me? I think it would be so hot to have that done."

Jessica then chimed in and said, "I'd love to try the ginger fuck."

"Well girls, our play will be limited as I will be wearing a chastity belt when I leave here for my day off."

They both expressed disappointment. Jessica said, "Maybe you can talk him into leaving it off so you fuck us with your two-sided strap on."

"Well, girls. I'm not going to push my luck by asking him to change the rules."

I told them about Howard's extensive aftercare. We had talked for about 30 minutes, I told them I needed to go as I was still naked, I needed to wash my hair and I still had to figure out what to wear tonight and also make dinner.

I finished unpacking my bag and found a very short and thin cotton robe in the closet. I took a quick shower and dried my hair in a towel. I noticed the time and knew I needed to get the potatoes started. So, I wrapped my hair in a towel, put on the robe and went to the kitchen.

I rubbed olive oil on the potatoes and then rubbed salt on them. I set the oven to preheat. At this point, Howard came into the kitchen, walked over, hugged me, then proceeded to remove my robe. He then sat in a chair to watch me move around the kitchen.

I set two places at the table in the formal dining room. He told me he likes his filet mignon medium-rare. While I worked, he would come over, massage my butt and occasionally bring his hands around to massage my breasts and vulva and then he would kiss me by pulling my head back. I would just lean back and enjoy his exploration. It was hard to concentrate. Despite his distractions, I got the vegetables ready to steam and prepared the blue cheese sauce for the steak.

I told him I needed to go up to my room, dry my hair, do my makeup, get dressed, and then come down to finish cooking dinner. With one final kiss, he sent me on my way saying that he needed to get dressed also.

I quickly dried my hair and did my makeup.

At this point, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I was completely nude when I answered it. Howard was there with my other suitcase. He told me that nude was a nice look, but that I should continue dressing as this was a date, not a scene. He also told me to hang all the sexual play outfits in my closet but to leave the toys in the bag and place it outside my door. I quickly did as instructed and put the bag outside the door when I was done.

I put on my black garter belt and matching thigh-high stockings. I slipped on a black thong.

I put on a backless black cocktail dress that showed so much of my back that a bra could not be worn. The dress scooped down in front to show a significant amount of cleavage. Fortunately, there was some support built into the bust of the dress that really enhanced the look that my breasts were about to pop out.

I put on some perfume that he had left on the bathroom counter with a note that said "use this".

As I ran downstairs, I noticed the bag was gone. I put on an apron and got the vegetables steaming and the steak grilling. I checked the potatoes and all was looking good.

I prepared a selection of fixings for the potatoes and as 6 pm approached I knew everything was coming together perfectly.

When Howard walked into the kitchen I knelt on the floor as he instructed me. He lifted me up and kissed me. I grabbed his other hand and led him to the table. I poured the wine.

I went back into the kitchen and plated up the meal and brought both plates to the table. I brought the potato fixings in from the kitchen.

We dug in, with Howard complimenting my cooking. We talked about art again and then moved onto musicals and plays we'd seen. He asked if I'd liked Hamilton and I told him I hadn't seen it. He asked if I had seen "In the Heights", an earlier play by Lin-Manual Miranda. I told him I had and loved it.

He said "Well, I had a different plan for this evening, but I know you will love Hamilton and I have it available on one of my streaming services.

I cleared the table and placed everything in the kitchen. He told me I could finish the clean-up tomorrow morning.

================

I hope you are enjoying my first adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Part 06 is currently being reviewed by my awesome editor 1moeannie and will be published soon. Part 06 covers Alice having sex while on a rack, having sex on a dishwasher, and water jet play.

12