All Comments on 'A COVID Journey Pt. 05'

by Howardw41

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
swilliam7swilliam7over 3 years ago
Lots to like in this story

I am enjoying how a dominate man and submissive woman who enjoy BDSM play are finding each other. I like how the Man won't go as far and the woman want him to in punishing her. He is a loving Dom. I thought the best part was the finger fuck in the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It is such a pleasure to have a depiction of various types of kinks with a dom/sub relationship that is not just constant abuse and torture. Aside from the fun aspects of getting into the kink community, you meet all kinds of interesting people and if you are fortunate enough to find someone that you truly connect with, it is wonderful. The pain and humiliation is all part of the game but it is the aftercare that you have been showing along with the amount of respect and possibly love growing between them that is a joy to read for a change. Your writing of this story is impressive the way it describes in detail all the implements that are being shown and used while being able to make the reader almost actually see the scene. You have done a great job and I look forward to more chapters.

J.D.

CKnight67CKnight67about 3 years ago
Love the series

I am loving this series. I hope there is a part 6, 7, 8....

AnnRoth1864AnnRoth1864about 3 years ago
Great descriptive language of kinky sexual adventures.

This is so well written for a first time author. Each of your stories has gotten stronger as the series progresses. With you descriptions. I feel I am there as Alice. I enjoy the tenderness between Howard and Alice. Please write more.

dasxdasxabout 3 years ago

Superb storytelling - in many places it really sounds like Alice is the author

sober71sober71about 3 years ago

I am hooked on this thrilling story. For a first time author you are brilliant, very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHowardw41@Howardw41
I apologize for the long delays between parts. I spend a lot of time writing and rewriting each part. I also come up with new ideas which divert me for a period of time as I write enough down so I don’t lose the idea. My goal is to make the action between people who love each...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES