A COVID Journey Pt. 16

Story Info
Alice Has Fun at Home.
4.9k words
4.65
7.2k
9

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

Overall: This story is part sixteen of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID leads one woman into becoming a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate. Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

I want to thank my editor 1moeannie. She took my original text and made great suggestions and corrections that helped me improve the story.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who enjoyed a kinky submissive lifestyle with her husband before he died. She occasionally will switch. Her husband's death left her in a very tight financial situation, but she was making it work before losing her job due to COVID. She met Howard online. He was seeking a companion who also enjoys BDSM play as a submissive. So far, things are working out for Alice. Alice has two adult children, Michelle and Jessica.

Howard is a 64-year-old widower. He discovered his interest in BDSM through a submissive friend, who helped him learn the practice of BDSM domination safely. Their relationship was always just about kinky sex. They otherwise had nothing in common. Howard is usually dominant but occasionally switches, usually only as part of a game of chance. Howard wants more than just a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion. He has put Alice through several scenes, including punishments. It is now clear that Alice is the one he seeks.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21 Years old) are Alice's daughters. Both were unaware of their parents' secret kinky lifestyle until they were helping their mom move into a smaller place to save money and found her stash of sex toys. They have since been having kinky incestual three ways with their mom, Alice.

I'm trying something new in this chapter. The story will be told by each of the participants. The narrator's name will appear at the beginning of each section. It will be first Alice, then Michelle and end up with Jessica.

=========

Alice's Narration

Lunch Conversation

We sat down for the lunch of chicken salad that Michelle made for us. I was wearing jeans and a halter top. Michelle and Jessica had only put on the bra and panties they had been wearing when I arrived.

The conversation was mostly me telling them more about my amazing week with Howard. They shared that they had both taken the BDSM test and had long discussions about the results.

Michelle asked me, "What was the best part of the week?"

I thought for a few moments and then replied, "The numerous times that I went into subspace. I love the feeling of being disconnected, almost floating. "

Michelle gushed, "I love that feeling too. I've been there a few times, but I want to go more."

Jessica sighed and said, "I envy you two. I have never been in subspace."

I replied, "Well Honey, you have to let go completely and that is hard for you. For me, when I first feel the light pain starting during erotic play, I'm able to lean into it and then I am free. I don't think pain alone would do it for you. Actually, I know it wouldn't do it. It has to be part of kinky play as a submissive to put your mind on the right trajectory."

Michelle added, "I think it is easier for me because I ranked high in Submissive, Primal (Prey), and Masochist, when I took the BDSM test Mom is having all her students take."

I then spoke to Jessica, "Jessica, I bet that you scored in single digits for being a Masochist, Prey, and Submissive on the BDSM Test."

Jessica replied, "That is correct, I score 100 % on Mistress, Voyeur, Sadist, Rigger, and Owner. And 98% for Dominant and Hunter."

I replied, "And that's why it will be hard for you to get achieve subspace. Subspace comes out of being submissive. You have a little submissiveness in you, but I think it may take a different type of arousal. You scored high as a Rigger, we may find Shibari or certain bondage techniques "will get you there

Jessica said, "I really want to experience it. I'll do some research regarding different aspects of subspace and possible alternative responses to BDSM play."

I said, "I'll ask Howard if he has any ideas."

Jessica replied, "I would appreciate that."

I then asked, "Are you girls truly wanting to visit Howard and let him dominate you?"

Michelle exclaimed, "Oh my god, yes! I want to experience what you've been through."

I looked at Jessica and I could tell she was thinking. "Jessica?" That was all I said.

She looked up and replied, "I think Michelle will enjoy it a lot more than I did, but I did show some interest on the test in being a submissive, a masochist, a rope bunny, and prey. The one thing I did score 83 in was wanting to be treated as a pet, either as a cat or a pony. Michelle showed the same interest in that, only with a higher score. "

I replied, "Well, let me talk to Howard and see if he has the equipment to make that happen. I don't know everything that Howard has. There are still parts of his house I haven't seen. I don't think he is hiding them from me, but there was so much to experience that I think there just wasn't time."

Michelle asked, "What is the one thing you know he has the equipment for that you have not yet experienced?"

I answered, "That's easy. I want to be dunked in the water room while bound. I get wet just thinking of him having total control of if I live or drown. I know he wouldn't let me drown, but giving up control is a total turn-on for me."

"Now, let's go over the conditions for you both to join me Wednesday afternoon. Howard has nine terms and conditions that he has given me and we think they should also apply to you two.

The first of the conditions is that you are his sex toy. The second is that Howard will never permanently hurt you. You will experience pain, but nothing will be disfiguring. When we are done going over this list, I want you to examine my body to show that there are no marks.

The third condition is that your desire for sex with Howard will be insatiable. You must always be ready to please him. The fourth is that you can only have sex with him or someone in his sexual bubble. If you join his bubble it means that we can still enjoy our kinky play. If you don't join his bubble this visit is the last time we will play,

The fifth is very nice. Howard will set up a trust fund to help you if you leave his service. The amount in the trust will depend on how long you remain with him. I'm still working out the details of that with him. I know I can decide to leave at any time, but I can't see myself ever wanting to leave.

The sixth of the conditions will be a little harder. You can only come with his permission. Now he has been very generous with his permission, so I don't think it will turn out to be too onerous.

The seventh condition is more fun. You will always wear clothes that are a turn-on to him. This is even more fun since you'll have a budget for outfits and toys, however, he will need to review and approve your choices.

I should warn you that the eighth condition is that if you disobey him, in the slightest, you will be punished. You need to know that Howard is a master of figuring out ways that you can't avoid disobeying some minor instruction. He likes to punish. I don't mind since that is normally how I can get into the wonderful feeling of subspace.

The ninth of the conditions is that he can add a condition anytime. So don't be an amateur lawyer. You will not outsmart him.

I am going to ask Howard for one additional condition for you. The condition is that there will be a house ranking, where Howard is top, then me, then Jessica, and then Michelle. I put Michelle last because she is such a solid submissive that it's hard for her to dominate anyone. Do you agree to add that condition?"

Both Michelle and Jessica agreed.

I continued, "I want you to exam my body so that you can see that Howard has not left any marks on me. Remove my clothes."

Michell and Jessica first removed my shoes and socks, then my top, then my jeans, and finally my bra and panties. They spent a significant amount of time examining my body. Part of that was looking for any mark, but more of it was to try to stimulate me.

When they had finished their inspection, I said, "Let me call Howard to get his okay on the additional condition."

I went over to the counter where my phone was plugged in and called Howard.

He answered joyfully, "Alice, it's great to hear your voice."

I replied, "Yours also, I can't wait until tomorrow when I am back with you."

Howard said, "The feeling is mutual."

I continued, "I have just gone over your conditions for Michelle and Jessica. I wanted to add one additional condition that states there is a ranking of domination in the house. I'm suggesting that you're at the top, then me, then Jessica, and then Michelle. Are you okay with that?"

Howard replied, "I am except for when we play the switch game of chance as the outcome will determine the order for the next 24 hours. "

I stated, "I'm good with that modification. I like not knowing if I will continue as your sub or be your dominant for 24 hours. Now let me get their agreement."

I change my phone to speaker mode and then ask them, "So do you both agree to all of the conditions?"

Michelle and Jessica enthusiastically replied. "Yes"

Howard said, "Excellent. I'll send over a revised contract for you to sign shortly and contracts for Michelle and Jessica for them to sign. I'll see you tomorrow, Alice, after you all get your COVID tests. I look forward to meeting you, Michelle, and Jessica. Please be prepared for an arduous first 24 hours as I need to make sure you are serious about this. Anyway, talk to you all later. And Alice, I love you."

I replied, "God, I love you so much."

I hung up the phone and turned and faced them, "Strip down!" and quickly they were as naked as me.

Playtime

I had each girl lean over the back of one of the breakfast table chairs. I got some straps out of my room and secured their ankles to the legs of the chair. I then secured their wrists to the front of the chair. The position gave me an excellent view of their pussies and anuses.

I returned to my room and got four egg vibrators. I lubed them up, turned them on, and put them into each girl's ass and pussy. I enjoyed listening to them moan as I pulled out my feeldoe. I was going to have some fun this afternoon.

I lubed up the end that went into me and slipped it into my vagina. I enjoyed the feeling, but it wasn't as good as Howard's wide cock. Howard's cock was not much longer than normal, but it was very wide. I enjoyed how it felt as it stretched my vagina when he thrust it into me.

The girls were moaning loudly. I removed the vibrating egg from Michelle's ass. I gently inserted my well-lubed fingers in her anus. Once I felt I could comfortably insert the feeldoe I pushed it past her rosebud and began pumping slowly in and out. As she began to moan louder, I pumped faster. As I felt myself starting to climax, I pulled out and put the egg back in her anus.

I removed the feeldoe and cleaned both ends carefully. I then reinserted it into my pussy walked over to Jessica. I removed the egg from her ass and as with Michelle lubed my fingers and prepared her for the feeldoe. I then slowly inserted the other end of the feeldoe into Jessica's anus and then, as I increased my speed, I slapped Jessica's ass hard. When I felt myself approaching a climax again, I pulled out and put the egg back in her anus.

After carefully cleaning the feeldoe, I went back to Michelle and told her to lube up her end of the feeldoe with her mouth. As Michelle raised her head to put her mouth around the business end of the feeldoe, I put my hands on the back of her head and started thrusting it into her throat. She eagerly deep-throated the whole thing. After some very satisfying thrusts and gagging sounds from her, I pulled out and walked around to Michell's back. I removed the vibrating egg from her vagina. Michelle was dripping wet with anticipation. I slid the feeldoe into her pussy and started thrusting rapidly into her while slapping her ass hard. Within a few minutes, her whole body trembled with a massive orgasm. I pulled out. I wasn't ready to climax yet. Michelle went limp in her bound position as her climax subsided. I could tell she had slipped into subspace.

I walked over to Jessica and told her to clean off Michelle's juices from the feeldoe. She raised her head and swallowed the business end of the feeldoe deeply. She worked her head forward to take the whole feeldoe in. After a few minutes, I pulled out of her mouth and went to my room to get a ball gag and nipple clamps with a long chain between them.

I put the ball gag on Jessica and then put the nipple clamps on her breasts with the chain around her back. I walked around behind her and removed the vibrating egg from her vagina. I pulled hard on the chain and heard her squeal each time I tugged on the chain. While I continued to torture Jessica's nipples, I slammed my feeldoe into her pussy, rocking it hard and fast. This time I wasn't going to stop until I was satisfied. As I felt my body surge toward a climax, I pulled harder on the chain. I could hear Jessica's moans of pleasure and pain. Just before I climaxed, I thought this, for sure, should get her into subspace. Both our bodies shuddered at the same time as we were overwhelmed by passion rippling through us. I collapsed over Jessica's bound body.

When I recovered, I first released Michelle as she was back in the land of the living. I told her to take out the eggs and clean them.

I then went over to Jessica and undid the bonds that held her. I lifted up her head and cradled it between my breasts. I stroked her hair. I knew the answer would be no, but I asked anyway, "Did you reach subspace?"

Jessica replied, "I had a great orgasm, but I still have not experienced what you and Michelle can find so easily. Well, at least easily compared to me. Thank you for trying, but I think it will take a lot more pain for me to reach that state."

As I talked to both girls, I sat on the chair, and each girl sat on the floor and rested their heads on either side of my lap. I stroked their heads and told them how much I loved them. We stayed that way for a long time.

I eventually realized that if we didn't go shopping soon, we'd have nothing to eat for dinner. I slapped each girl's backside and said, "Let's get up and get showered. We need to go to the market."

We used the big shower in my room which all three of us could enjoy together. We soon toweled off and got dressed for our outing.

Michelle's Narration

The Outing

Just as we were about to go out the door, Mom told Jessica and me to wait a minute, she had something for us. She returned with two remote-controlled vibrators. She had us pull down our jeans and thongs and then insert a vibrator into our pussies. And then she surprised us. She handed the controller for Jessica's controller to me and the controller for mine to Jessica.

Then Mom said, "This will be a contest. Each of you has a budget of 45 minutes of having the vibrator turned on. Whoever gets the closest to 45 minutes wins one prize. Another prize is whoever gets the other to have more orgasms wins.

Jessica asked, "What do we win?"

She replied, "You are either the winner or the loser in each contest. What you get for each will be a surprise."

We got into the car. Jessica and I immediately pushed the buttons on our remotes. We both immediately felt the vibrators go off at high speed inside us.

"Oh my," Jessica exclaimed, "I'm going to enjoy this."

Mom instructed, "There is a low setting for each vibrator, which I control. While we are in the store, I will set them to the lower speed."

I laughed and said, "You take away all the fun."

Needless to say, by the time we had gotten to the market, Jessica and I had both had orgasms. This was fun.

Inside the market, we both tried to surprise the other person by turning on the vibrators at the most embarrassing time.

I did it to Jessica as she was talking to the produce guy. But she got me as suddenly the vibrator went on while I was talking to the check-out gal. It was hard to continue the conversation with the checker as I felt my body climbing to a climax. The checker gave me a puzzled look as I tried to continue talking while holding back an erotic explosion. I finally gave up and just told the checker that I had cramps as my body shook.

While checking out, Mom looked at her phone and started crying. I asked her what was wrong. She said that they were tears of joy. Howard had given her twice what he had promised. We both hugged her and told her how happy we were for her.

As we drove home, we continued our vibrator game and we both had more orgasms.

Winner and Losers

When we got home, Mom looked at her phone and said, "Michelle you used the remote for 45 minutes and Jessica used it for 50 minutes. Michelle wins that contest. The vibrators also sense when your vaginas spasm from orgasm and the final score is; Michelle had six orgasms and Jessica had five orgasms. Michelle wins again. Jessica loses twice. Jessica strip off your clothes and make dinner for us. Michelle, we'll watch Jessica strip and then you'll follow me into the bedroom."

Mom stood behind me and rubbed her hands on my clothed breasts as we watched Jessica strip. Mom pressed her body tightly against my back. When Jessica had finished undressing, Mom told Jessica to bend over the kitchen table. Mom got a spatula and walloped Jessica's ass ten times. She then rubbed it softly with her hands and told Jessica to get cooking.

Mom took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. She said, "Remove my clothes. Michelle."

I quickly undressed her. Then Mom told me to stand still and she removed my clothes.

She lay on the bed. She directed me to stick my face into her pussy and get to work. As Her moans increased, she ordered me to straddle her in a 69 with my pussy in her face and my face in her pussy. We enthusiastically licked, stroked, and sucked to coax each other toward climaxes.

I felt her pussy spasming as she reached a climax, I'd had already had six orgasms since lunch, so I wasn't surprised Mom came first. However, Mom was not done, she continued to work on my entire vulva and it wasn't long until I felt another orgasm building inside me. I could sense that Mom was reaching another explosion, so I doubled my efforts by licking and sucking her pussy feverishly and then used my fingers to stimulate her clit. Soon our moans reached a fever pitch and our bodies were racked with wave after wave of pure pleasure. I collapsed on top of Mom and then rolled over and moved to her side to embrace her. We soon fell asleep.

We woke up when Jessica joined us as cuddled on the bed. We kissed and rubbed each other's bodies as we talked about what we hoped would happen next week with Howard. Then the conversation turned serious.

Jessica's Narration

Truth

As I lay in bed with Mom and Michelle, I asked, "Mom, how come we look like some of Dad's relatives, but none of yours?"

Mom started crying, but these weren't the happy tears like when Howard had given her more than expected. There was deep sorrow in her tears.

Michelle hugged her and said, "Mom, what is wrong?"

Through tears, she replied, "I promised your Dad I would never tell anyone."

I asked, "Tell us what?"

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers
12