A COVID Journey Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom continued, "I promised I never would tell."

I felt like a light bulb went off over my head. I cleared her throat and declared, "You're not our biological Mom, are you?"

Mom cried harder. Sobs racked her body. I put my arms around her and said, "It doesn't matter if you're our biological mom or not. You are the only Mom we have that matters."

She looked up and with tears streaming down her face said, "You really mean that?"

Michelle hugged her from the other side and said, "You are the mom we love."

She sniffled and said, "I guess I need to tell you the whole story."

"When we got married, your dad confessed that he had gotten drunk and gotten another student pregnant. That woman didn't want to keep the baby and offered it to your dad. He came to me, confessed what he did and I agreed that we should raise the baby as our own. However, it turns out that your dad was not finished playing around. Two years later he came to me and confessed that he had gotten the same woman pregnant again. I asked for a divorce. She was an orphan and had no family so she didn't plan to keep the baby. We were separated when he got the second little girl. A week later your biological mother was in a car crash and died. Your father came to me, told me the story, and asked to be forgiven. I agreed if he had a vasectomy and we raised you, girls, as our daughters. I gave up any chance I had of ever having biological daughters of my own."

Her body was racked with more sobs.

"I guess I could have still had kids, but my life got busy. I wish I had given you stepsisters or stepbrothers."

I said, "Is that something you really want because it would be wonderful to have some stepsisters or stepbrothers. And Mom, you haven't reached menopause yet, so it still is possible."

She replied, "I just don't think it is an option."

I said, "Think of the good side of this. What we have been enjoying with you is not incest. Well, it is with my sister, but not with you."

Dinner and a Movie

After we had hugged and cried for a while, we heard a ding from the alarm in the kitchen. I said, "Dinner is ready"

We had a delightful meal together and when it was over, Michelle said, "Let's watch Lin-Manuel Miranda 'In the Heights'. It's on our streaming service, and it has gotten good reviews."

Mom replied, "Okay, I'll make some popcorn and set up the room. You two put on your shortest little black dresses and high heels. Nothing else. I want to have a fun sensual date with you two."

Michelle replied, "But Mom, but no bra? My boobs will barely stay in the straps."

Mom replied. "That would be perfect. Get dressed, put on your makeup, and stay in your room until I tell you to come out."

While in our room, we could hear the sound of popcorn being made and Mom getting things out of her room. It was strange sharing a room at our age, but money was tight and this place was all Mom had been able to afford. Without some income soon, we'd even lose this place. We were glad that Howard had given mom so well for the week with him, but we needed Howard to keep paying Mom. However, it was nice sharing a double bed with my sister It made the nights more sexually exciting.

Eventually, Mom called to us to come out. A few candles lit the living room. We were told to sit on the couch on either side of Mom. There was a box in front of us. Mom leaned forward and took out a pair of Velcro handcuffs with a three-inch chain between them. She fastened them to our wrists with our arms in front of us. Then she fastened Velcro cuffs to our ankles that had a six-inch chain between them. She then grabbed a pair of vibrating butt plugs, lubed them up, set them on their lowest level, and worked them into our asses. She then grabbed two more egg vibrators, lubed them up, set them to their lowest setting, and worked them into our already wet vaginas. Her final Pièce de résistance was to pull out nipple clamps which she affixed to our nipples, by pulling our dress straps back to get access and then neatened up afterward.

She then sat back, put the bowl of popcorn on her lap, and pulled us close on either side.

It was a unique experience watching a fabulous musical while being stimulated in so many ways. Plus, getting the popcorn out of the bowl while wearing cuffs was interesting to say the least. Every ten minutes or so, Mom would either remove or replace the nipple clamps. We all exchanged deep kisses many times as we watched the show. I think Michelle and I both climaxed during the movie. By the time the movie was over, our dresses had been pulled up to our waists and our breasts were hanging out of the dresses.

Mom helped us stand and then led us to her bedroom. She removed the handcuffs from one wrist so she could remove our dresses.

She then said pick a number between one and ten. I picked five and Michelle picked six. Mom then told us that the number was seven, so I would get the penis gag.

She put a two-ended penis gag on me, ensured both of our nipple clamps were secure, removed her clothes, and lay on the bed.

Mom commanded, "Okay, girls, you know it's not incest now, so go at it and make me cum!"

I immediately dove between her legs and thrust the other end of the penis gag into her vagina. I rocked my head back and forth with increasing speed. Michelle was up by Mom's head and they were kissing passionately.

Mom then said, "That's nice but let's make it fun for everyone. Jessica, let's try this differently."

She reached over to her nightstand and got the feeldoe. She told me to lay on my back and she put the feeldoe in my Vagina and the other end in hers. She then had Michelle sit on my face, facing mom with the other end of my penis gag in her vagina. Mom and Michelle leaned forward and started kissing while all three of us started rocking our hips. Mom would first pull on the chain for my nipple clamps and then pull on Michelle's. The stimulation for both of us was incredible.

If I had been told before what Mom planned, I would have said it wouldn't work, but it did. You could tell by the increases in our moans that we were all approaching a climax. I think we climaxed together. Our bodies were shaking with erotic pleasure. When we calmed down, we all collapsed on the bed. Mom removed the penis gag from me and the nipple clamps from both of us. We then snuggled up on both sides of Mom and quickly fell asleep.

=================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 17 is currently being written. It deals with Alice's morning with her adopted daughters and then her return to Howard's house. Once written it will be reviewed by my fantastic editor 1moeannie

12