All Comments on 'A COVID Journey Pt. 16'

by Howardw41

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are the upcoming parts coming. Waiting from months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please upload next parts I really want to know what happens next

Raka101Raka101over 2 years ago

Thank you for an enjoyable story. Hope it continues.

Howardw41Howardw41over 2 years agoAuthor

I apologize for the long delay since part 16. I had a back injury that needed surgery to fix. I’m on the mend! Part 17 is almost done. I have to thank my amazing editor, 1moeannie, for encouraging me to continue working on Alice and Howard's story.

There are many more chapters outlined already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry to hear that.I wish I could personally meet you and make sure you were fine! But anyway hope you are fine. And yess we are still waiting for the upcoming stories and are excited too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please upload what happened next waiting from months now. You should contact me and apologies personally for being this late!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHowardw41@Howardw41
I apologize for the long delays between parts. I spend a lot of time writing and rewriting each part. I also come up with new ideas which divert me for a period of time as I write enough down so I don’t lose the idea. My goal is to make the action between people who love each...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES