A COVID Journey Pt. 22

Story Info
Adam experiences Kali Teeth.
7.8k words
4.84
5.6k
9

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This story is part twenty-two of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID led one woman to become a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate and how this relationship expanded to include her stepdaughters.

Please enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

I am writing a love story. My goal is to write about real people who want a BDSM relationship. If you're looking for a story that describes mostly kinky sex details, this isn't it. This story does contain incest, lesbian, male domination, female domination, female submission, male submission, exhibitionism, erotic, and other BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who has become a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice usually is submissive, and Howard usually is dominant. Howard found Alice through an ad he placed looking for a submissive BDSM playmate. However, Alice has become more to Howard than what he had sought.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21) are Alice's stepdaughters. Both have been having kinky adventures with their stepmom, Alice, and now Howard. Michelle is always submissive. Jessica is a switch that leans heavily to domination.

Adam (21 years old) works part-time for Howard setting up and participating in his kinky games. Adam is a switch and likes both roles. He has only been dominant with Michelle.

If you want to learn how all the characters got to this point, please read the series from the beginning. However, I've tried to add enough details in this introduction that you should be able to read this without going back and reading all 21 previous chapters.

I'm trying a different writing style for this chapter. I hope you like having the story told in 3rd person.

=========

When Howard told Adam and Michelle they could go out together to dinner, Alice started to worry. Did Adam only like Michelle because of all the kinky sex where she always embraced her submissive nature? That was most of what Adam had experienced with Michelle.

Alice spoke up, "You are not to see or talk to each other until we meet you at 5 pm. Michelle will remain in her room, alone. Adam, you are to clean up the pony gear and be in the living room at 5 pm, ready to go out. Do you understand?"

Michelle started to say 'Mom,' but a quick look from Alice silenced her. After a brief pause, Adam and Michelle chorused, "Yes, Mistress Alice."

After they departed, Howard asked, "What was that about?"

"Howard, I'm worried that Adam only likes Michelle because of the kinky sex they have had with Michelle as a submissive and not as anything more than a sex toy."

"Oh, I see your point. I agree that your concern is valid. At 5 pm they are meeting with us. I was just going to add some remote vibrators, but instead, I want you to come up with a set of conditions to make Adam prove he wants Michelle as more than just a sex toy. I love you, Alice. I'm glad that there is more than just kink in our relationship. My favorite times together have been just talking about normal things. The kink is an extra."

Alice hugged him. "I feel that way too. I want Michelle to have what I have with you. I like to switch occasionally, and I know I would push back if you started treating me like a sex toy. Unfortunately, Michelle has zero domination in her, and I'm afraid with the wrong Dom, she could lose herself."

"Alice, we agree. I look forward to hearing what test you dream up, but right now, I need to take care of Jessica. She needs some serious TLC. The wooden horse drained her, but at least it worked. She finally experienced subspace. Now that just leaves Adam and me of the five of us who have not."

Alice brought her body against his and said, "I am sure that if I Dom you, I would get you there."

"I do not doubt that you could. We'll see if you win the game tomorrow and get the chance."

"Master, I am so pleased that our plan for Jessica worked,"

Howard hugged Alice, "I love it when you call me master."

"Master Howard, there are so many reasons I love you. See you at 5 pm. Enjoy Jessica's aftercare. I appreciated how good you are at it."

After a long kiss, Howard left, pushing the gurney carrying the now sleeping Jessica toward the room set up like the bathtub scene from the movie "Secretary."

He first took a quick shower to clean himself up and then lifted Jessica into the tub. Her eyes half opened but closed again. She was still experiencing the afterglow of subspace. Howard washed her hair and then brushed it out. He washed her body, paying extra attention to her parts that normally don't see the light of day. Jessica's response was to moan happily.

Howard lifted her onto the gurney and dried her. When she was dry, he changed the sheets on the gurney by rolling her from side to side. She just happily moaned, enjoying his touch. He then moved Jessica on the gurney to his room, placed her on his bed, and began massaging her naked body.

Jessica looked up at him and asked, "Would you fuck me, Master?"

Howard's response was to climb up and place his head between Jessica's legs. He worked his tongue around her pussy until her lips became engorged, her vagina moist, and her moans loud. He brought his hand up and moved one finger around her clit, matching the motion of his tongue on her vagina.

Jessica pleaded, "Master, please ram your cock into me."

Howard moved to a missionary position. He didn't like having sex this way, but after Jessica's prolonged pussy torture on the wooden horse, he knew this was best for her.

He eased his cock into her tunnel and started a slow thrust. He knew that Jessica would climax almost immediately, and he wanted to make it last at least a little while.

Jessica yelled, "Please, Master, faster."

He obliged, knowing she was almost there.

Within a minute, Jessica yelled, "I'm about to cum. Oh my god, fuck, this is good."

Soon their bodies exploded into a mutual orgasm.

As they calmed down, Howard rolled over onto her side, giving her a side body embrace and stroking her hair.

Jessica whispered, "I am yours forever. Master."

"Jessica, I plan to hold you to that."

"Master, nothing would make me happier." She soon fell asleep.

Meanwhile, after Alice cleaned up and got dressed, she went up to the attic rooms, to the toy and costume room, looking for a toy she had seen on a previous visit.

She held up the Kali Teeth Cock Cage with the four rows of adjustable teeth. This one was attached to a ring that would be at the base of Adams's cock and balls. This cock ring was not coming off without the key. She made sure she had the right screwdriver to adjust each tooth. She also got a sealing wax candle to ensure Adam and Michelle didn't change her adjustments. She next located a sensor that would go into Michelle's pussy.

She put it all in a small box and headed to Michelle's room.

"Michelle, how are you doing?"

"I can't believe how much fun I've had since I arrived. Mom, I know I am here to serve Howard. But I like Adam. Is that unreasonable after spending just a little time with him?"

"Honey, you need to make sure that Adam wants you as a person, not just a sex toy."

"We had a great conversation at lunch that covered so many subjects. Mom, talking to him is fun. However, I think you're right. How can I know that he likes me and not just the kinky things I am willing to do?"

Alice opened the box and said, "Michelle, this device will ensure that his focus is on the wonderful woman you are and not just your submissive kinky side. I am going to have him wear it for your date. To ensure he is fully focused on your needs, I will tell him that he must help you have an orgasm during your date. He will have to be focused on your pleasure. Otherwise, he is in for a world of pain."

Michelle examined the Kali Teeth Cock Cage, "Oh, that is nasty. That will do it. If he could put up with that and still be interested in me, then I think there is the hope of a real relationship with him. Given my nature, I could never do that to him, so I appreciate you doing it. You can be one nasty Domme Mom."

The women laughed. Alice picked out a bullet-shaped item and said, "I want you to put this in your vagina. It's an orgasm sensor. It will allow us to track if you have an orgasm. I'll need to sync it with your phone."

Michelle inserted the bullet into her pussy, and Alice got it to sync with Michelle's phone's Bluetooth.

Alice said, "I will be able to track your orgasms while this is in. Plus, I will know if you remove it. This is part of the test we are running for Adam. See you in the living room at 5 pm. Say nothing to Adam about this when you arrive."

"My lips are sealed." And Michelle made a motion of zipping her lips, locking them, and throwing away the key.

Alice went up to Howard's room. She saw that Howard was watching Jessica sleep. When he noticed Alice, he got out of bed, and they kissed. He then beckoned her to follow him into his closet.

As he put on his clothes, he said, "I think Jessica will sleep all night. Do you want to join me for a threesome later tonight or in the morning?"

She shook her head no, "I think she needs a little more time with her Master. Plus, I've got to finish some things for my sub school. Let's meet with Adam and Michelle, have a quiet dinner, and then have you fuck my head off before we take advantage of Adam and Michelle when they return, and then you can return to Jessica."

Howard laughed, "I love your subtle hints."

At five, Howard and Alice were already in the Living Room when Adam and Michelle arrived. Michelle came down the stairs from her room and Adam from outside. Michelle was dressed in a purple mid-thigh length dress with modest cleavage and matching pumps. Adam wore dark blue slacks and a light blue shirt with deck shoes.

They ended up standing in front of where Howard and Alice sat.

Alice commanded, "Adam Strip."

He looked at Howard but didn't hesitate. He was quickly nude. His cock hardened quickly.

Alice said, "Adam stand directly in front of me."

He did. His cock was now pointing straight out.

Alice slapped his cock back and forth as she said, "Adam, I think your desire for Michelle is only to use her as a sex toy and not to be her friend."

After another minute, she stopped slapping his cock side to side, grabbed his cock, and pulled on it, "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Mistress Alice, I wish there was some way to prove that I think more of Michelle than just for kinky play. I sense that we are compatible as best friends, as lovers, and as kink players.

"Well, Adam, there is."

She pulled the Kali Teeth from its box. "If you will wear this tonight, we just might believe you. Notice the sharp teeth inside? These teeth will hurt if you get hard. Do you want to prove your interest in Michelle is more than as a sex toy?"

Adam's cock was still hard when he replied, "Yes, I want to prove that I think Michelle is an amazing woman. How do I put that on?"

Alice said, "Michelle, go to the Kitchen. You'll find a bucket of ice there. Bring it here and apply the ice to his cock until it's soft."

Adam flinched as Michelle held ice cubes against his cock, causing its size to shrink. When his cock was soft, Alice quickly put the Kavi Teeth cock ring on him and locked it on. She had Michelle continue to apply ice to his cock as she adjusted the teeth, so their sharp points just cleared the skin of his deflated cock. When she was happy with the result, she lit the wax sealing candle and covered most of the screw tops with wax. A couple drops of wax hit his flaccid cock, and he yelped.

When Alice was satisfied with her work, she said, "Michelle, suck his cock."

Michelle was able to get her mouth around the Kali Teeth Cock Cage as it was about the diameter of Adam's cock when he was rock hard. As soon as she started, Adam's Dick responded, and he started feeling the pain of the Kali Teeth. "Oh SHIT, that hurts, Oh My God, Ouch, ouch, ouch."

Alice commanded, "Michelle, stop! Quickly apply ice."

Michelle did. Adam's relief was immediate. His hands were over Michelle's hands, holding the ice against the Kali Teeth Cock Cage. He let out a long "Ahhhhhhhhh."

Michelle spit out some of the wax that had come loose. "I do not like that thing."

Adam replied, "Neither do I."

Alice had a wicked smile on her face. "So, Adam, do you still want to take my daughter to dinner tonight, knowing what might happen if you focus on your pleasure and view her only as a sex object?"

"Ma'am, I need to prove to you that I like Michelle, the person, so I still do. I will prove this to you."

Alice said, "Get dressed. There are a few more conditions."

As Adam put his clothes back on, she continued, "For the Sprinter Van, I love the seat you design for women. You are to design and build an anal seat designed for a male that also wraps around to massage or shock his cock and balls and have it ready by Sunday night. Then you will build two Sybian seats for the sprinter van to be ready by Tuesday. "

Adam was dressed by now. He thoughtfully replied, "I think that is doable, Mistress."

Howard said, "Reservations have been made at Michelle's favorite restaurant for 6 pm. You may take any of my cars. I suggest you let Michelle drive in case you get distracted by the kali teeth. When you are done, you are to report to Alice and me. We will be in the movie room. Adam, you will find the opportunity to give Michelle at least one orgasm while you are out."

Alice picked up a large handbag and handed it to Michelle. She whispered in her ear. "You might need some instant cold packs tonight. I know how many are in this bag, and I will count the remainder when you return. But some better be used."

Alice then kissed Adam and said, "Thank you for your agreement to prove that you want a multi-faceted relationship with Michelle. I sincerely hope you pass this test."

Adam replied, "So do I."

Howard and Alice decided to let Jessica sleep through dinner.

At dinner, Alice asked about the game of chance that would be played tomorrow to determine who would be the dominant one for 24 hours.

Howard explained that he would lay out the game tomorrow when Jessica and Michelle were with them.

Alice asked, "Will you add Adam to the game?"

Howard replied, "No, because If I lose, I am willing to submit to a woman, but not a man."

"Howard, have you considered making the period for 48 hours so that Halloween would be part of the time no period? Or maybe until midnight on Halloween."

"I have not, but I will consider it. I will let you know tomorrow."

After dinner, they went to the restraint room. Howard had Alice strip and tied her to a spanking bench. He got a flogger and worked it on her ass, back and forth across each cheek. When it was a cherry red, he felt her wetness.

Howard observed, "I love how this makes you wet. You are the perfect woman for me." And plunge his cock into her pussy.

As they thrust together, Alice replied. "And you are the perfect man for me."

Their energy increased, and then a burst of pleasure erupted across their bodies like the firework burst of a sweet strawberry on a tongue.

Howard untied her, and they prepared the room for Adam and Michelle's return surprise.

Michelle and Adam had agreed with Howard's suggestion that she should drive. She put her hand on his pants-covered cock and said to Adam, "I wish my Mom hadn't put this on. I was looking forward to you pounding my pussy several times tonight."

Adam responded, "So was I... Oh shit, God, that hurts." He bent over in pain. "Oh fuck, this is hard." Tears erupted as he dealt with the pain.

Michelle said, "Oh God. I am so sorry." She pulled the car over as Adam moaned in pain. She grabbed an instant cold pack from the handbag, cracked it, and handed it to Adam, who stuffed it down his pants.

Michelle said, "I appreciate you are wearing that to prove to my mom that you want me more than just as a sex toy. I will try to avoid triggering that reaction again tonight."

Adam responded. "Thanks, It's better now. I wanted to go out with you. I want to get to know more about you. What I do know about you, I find amazing. Knowing you better is worth this price I am paying"

"You are so sweet. I will make this up to you."

There were no more incidents on the way to dinner.

Michelle thought dinner was delightful. Adam asked many questions about what was important to her, and she asked the same of him.

After Michelle talked a while about her childhood, she realized that Adam was fully engaged in her story and was asking questions that helped her past her shyness. She paused and said. "Adam, you are an amazing man. I'm surprised you're interested in a shy woman like me. Well, except for my love of kink. That I completely understand." I love being dominated by you."

She laughed and then noticed a look of pain on his face. "Oh, Adam, I am so sorry." She quickly grabbed another instant cold pack, cracked it, and he stuffed it down his pants.

As the pain left his face, he said, "It's okay. Your mom is making me prove something that I want to prove. I just ask you to avoid triggering me."

"I will. You're lucky I am not wired like my sister. She'd be triggering you as often as she could. She does have a sadistic streak."

When they got back in the car after dinner, Michelle said, "Adam, did you remember you have to give me an orgasm before we return?"

"Oh damn, I do. There is no way I can't be aroused while giving you an orgasm. Hopefully, you still have some ice packs."

"Don't worry. Mom gave me a lot." She pulled the car into a dark parking lot.

Adam got down onto the passenger floor mat as Michelle pulled off her panties and then put her right foot on the passenger seat to give Adam access to her pussy. He brought his head between her legs and began licking, sucking, and kissing her pussy. With his right hand, he reached up, slipped his hand into her dress, and massaged her breasts.

Suddenly he stopped and let out a yelp followed by a "Fuck this thing hurts."

Michelle was ready and cracked open another ice pack which he stuffed into his pants. Soon he was back, giving her body the attention it deserved. She felt her juices flowing strong and quickly arched her body in an orgasm. They heard a ping from her phone but ignored it.

Back at the house, Alice got the alert on her phone and told Howard, "Michelle got her orgasm. I'm counting on you to give her more tonight."

When Adam and Michelle arrived home, they found Alice and Howard cuddling in the movie room. They went down to the living room. Howard poured them all glasses of wine.

Alice counted the remaining instant ice packs and said, "It looks like these came in handy."

Adam replied, "Yes, they did Mistress. But it did keep my focus on Michelle's needs. She is a remarkable woman. I hope you will approve of your two servants dating."

Howard asked, "if you two end up as an item, will you leave Mistress Alice and my service?"

Michelle answered, "For me, no."

Adam concurred, "Sir, I have enjoyed serving you and your guest's needs. I cannot imagine not doing so in the future."

Alice looked at Howard, who nodded and said, "Both of you strip, quickly."

Adam and Michelle removed their clothes. Adam started to bend over in pain, so Alice handed him a cold pack, which he immediately applied to his cock.

Meanwhile, Howard handcuffed Michelle's hands behind her back and added a hobble chain between her ankles.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers