A COVID Journey Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Adam was no longer in pain, Alice cuffed his hands behind his back and added a hobble chain between his ankles.

Alice said, "I hope you can control your cock as you won't be able to apply an ice pack to your Kali Teeth Cock Cage."

Adam replied, "I will be working hard at that."

Collars with leashes were added to them. Howard grabbed Michelle's leash and Alice Adam's and led them to the restraint room.

Michelle was installed onto the same spanking bench Alice had used earlier in the evening. Howard pulled out the flogger and started to turn her ass red. After a few strokes, he felt that her pussy was wet, and he slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. He lightly flogged her ass cheek in time with his thrusts.

Alice put Adam into a sex hammock and secured his wrists and ankles to the supports. She then put a couple of straps around his chest and waist. Finally, she tightly secured his thighs. Alice picked up a feeldoe with a small cock on one side and showed it to Adam, "Adam, do you know what this is?" And began to undress.

"I've seen them as I've cleaned up after some of the sex parties, but I don't know what it is."

Alice removed her clothes and said, "You see, Adam, this side goes into my pussy. It's designed to rub my g-spot as the other side goes in and out of another pussy or an ass. Since you don't have a pussy, it's going in your ass. It can be used without a strap, but I prefer to use it with a strap-on harness, as it will rub my G spot and your prostate harder. Unfortunately, that will arouse you, and because of the Kali Teeth, that is going to hurt. I know Michelle will allow you to cause her pain during your kinky play. I am doing this so you will always remember the extreme pain you'll feel tonight, so you won't ever go too far with Michelle. However, even more unfortunate for you, is that I am a dominant who gets off on pain. Yes, I'm a sadistic Dominatrix. There is nothing you can do about it. Until I cum, you will get no relief."

Adam replied, "Oh Shit."

"Adam, I don't want to hear you talking or complaining, so I'm putting this ball gag on you."

Alice pushed the ball into Adam's mouth and righted the straps as tight as she could.

Alice then put a necklace on which had a key and a small screwdriver on the end, which rested between her breasts. "Adam, do you recognize this key? It's the one to your cock cage. You also will need the screwdriver to loosen the teeth, so they don't damage your penis skin. If I get enough pleasure now, I might give the necklace to Michelle."

She let out an evil laugh as she watched his discomfort from the gag. She ran her hand down his cheek and said, "Oh, it's going to get much worse. Much, much worse."

She inserted the feeldoe into her pussy and adjusted the straps. She squirted a lot of lube into Adam's ass. Adam had a panicked look on his face. Alice laughed and then got serious and said, "If you want to stop and never see Michelle again, grunt three times or shake your head, yes, and I will release you from your pain. But then you will leave the house immediately. Nod your head if you want out, shake it if you want to continue."

Adam shook his head.

"Adam, remember that wearing the Kali Teeth and accepting this pain is earning you the right to date my daughter."

Alice then roughly plunged the other end of the feeldoe into his ass. Adam let out a muffled scream at the roughness of its insertion. Alice laughed.

Alice slowly thrust the feeldoe in and out of Adam's ass as she used every trick she knew to arouse him. Soon Adam was tugging at his restraints, trying to escape the pleasure that was causing him pain. He shed tears, and snot ran down his face as he sobbed uncontrollably. Alice heard the sounds of Howard and Michelle orgasming, but it didn't affect her focus on Adam.

Adam's pain caused Alice's passion to soar quickly, and a tsunami of an orgasm swept her body. She stopped teasing Adam's body as her body buckled in pleasure. As the waters of her wave of pleasure receded, she pulled the feeldoe out of Adam.

After a couple of deep breaths, she removed the other end of the feeldoe from Her pussy. "That was perfect, Adam. Thank you."

Adam was still experiencing the pain from the Kali Teeth as Alice whipped the snot and tears from his face.

Howard commented, "You had told me what a sadistic Dominatrix you were. You were not kidding."

"Howard, I would never do this to you."

He hugged Alice and said, "Alice, if you win the game and become my Domme, I expect nothing less than you in full Dominatrix mode. Anything less will disappoint me."

Alice, "God, how I love you. Good thing for you that I can only sustain my Domme mode for short periods. I prefer being a sub."

"And I prefer being a Master, but I need time as a sub else I lose my interest in being a master or in any type of kink."

Adam was still in pain as Howard and Alice released Michelle from the spanking bench. Alice took the necklace off her neck and put it around Michelle's.

Alice said, "Michelle, you may release Adam from his bonds, but the Kali Teeth stay on until you reach your room. You can decide to take it off or leave it on. I will be watching on the hall cameras to ensure you don't take it off earlier."

Howard said, "You can do whatever you like until you join us for breakfast tomorrow at 9 am."

Michelle quickly released all of Adam's bonds and removed his ball gag. He was still bent over in pain as she helped him out of the sex hammock. Tears streamed down his face, snot ran out his nose, and his body was covered in sweat.

She put her arm around his waist and held his body up. She leaned his naked body against hers as they made their way to the elevator and down a floor to her room.

"Adam lay on the floor, and let me examine this hideous device to get it off you."

Adam was still bent at the waist in pain as Michelle unlocked the Kali Teeth, but they would not come off.

"Adam, I'm sorry, but we need to shrink your cock to get this off. Let me run down to the kitchen and get some ice."

Adam whispered, "Thank you." And returned to fighting the pain from the Kali Teeth on his aroused cock.

Michelle came back quickly with a buckle of ice and knelt beside him. She quickly shrunk Adam's penis, but then it became clear that she'd have to loosen the teeth to slip it off without puncturing the skin on Adam's penis.

At least Adam was no longer in pain as she loosened the first screw. She tried to unscrew it entirely off, but it wouldn't unscrew passed a point. While Adam applied ice, she loosened one screw after another until finally, she could slip it off.

She sat next to him and gathered him in her arms, with his head on her chest.

Adam breathed a big sigh of relief.

Adam said, "That thing really sucked."

"Do you wish you hadn't agreed to it?"

Adam thought for a moment, sighed, and said, "No. I needed to prove to not only your mom and you but also to me that I want a full relationship with you. I love our kinky sex, but I also want to sit on a couch with a bowl of popcorn, cuddle and watch a romantic comedy."

"Adam, I will never doubt that you only want my best after what you did today to prove it to my mom."

Adam turned his face to look into her eyes, "But I won't always want your best. I mostly think about my pleasure when I'm in my kinky mode. I will use..."

Michelle interrupted him, "Adam, you listen to me right now. I am a submissive. My joy comes from your joy. If you get joy from my pain, then I am good. I trust you to never cause me permanent damage. However, I have no expectations that I won't have marks for a few days after a play session with you. But I also know you will take care of me. Okay, so no more of that talk. I have fallen hard for you. You're just going to have to accept that I will do anything. I repeat anything for you."

"Michelle, it's good that you've fallen for me as I sure have fallen for you."

They kissed.

"Adam, you are a mess. Let me help you into the shower and wash off all this sweat and snot."

"I must not be much to look at right now."

She caressed his face and said. "I think you are the most handsome and brave man in the world. You did this for me, and I will never forget that. Now, into the shower."

Michelle helped Adam into the oversized shower, a feature of every bathroom in Howard's house. He leaned against the shower wall as Michelle soaped his body.

"Man, I am so wiped out."

"Let me make you feel better." She lightly massaged his cock and balls.

She observed, "There are little red dots all over your penis. That thing was nasty."

Adam responded, "Don't get me wrong, but I'm glad you got your mom's beauty genes but not her nasty Dominatrix genes."

Michelle sighed, "Well, I only found out recently, but she's not Jessica's or my birth mom. It turns out that Mom's looks were Dad's type. He had an affair which produced us two girls. My birth mom was putting us up for adoption, so Dad confessed to Mom, and they adopted us. We had no clue about this until about a week ago. Before she would take Dad back, one of Mom's conditions was that he would get permanently sterilized. I think Mom regrets that as she never had a child from her body. Mom and Dad never let on that all that had happened. As I said, we found out only a few days ago. But some things from my childhood now make more sense. She is still fertile, but I think it's too late for her."

"Wow, but you look like your Mom."

"As I said, my Dad had a type. I'm thinking of tracking my birth mom down, but only if my real mom is okay with that. Let me dry you off and get in my bed because I'm going to make you a very happy man."

"Just being with you makes me happy."

"Oh, Adam, you just scored a million brownie points. I hope my Mom is watching us on the hidden camera and will give you credit for saying so."

They moved to the bed, and Michelle said, "Just relax." And began to suck his balls.

"Wow, that Kali Teeth thing did a number on me. My mind is racing to tell me, don't let yourself get aroused. It will hurt. If you wore it for a week, you'd never get hard again. Your Mom knew how this would fuck with my mind."

"She did it more for her than me. I already knew I was yours... well, and also Howard's. Is that weird?"

"No, because I serve Howard and whoever is his alpha woman."

"Then we are a perfect match. Now I'm going to put something in my mouth which will make it hard for me to talk, but you'll like it."

Michelle kissed the top of his penis and softly cupped his balls in her hand. She slowly teased his cock as it realized it was now okay to become enlarged. His dick was no longer subject to the Kali Teeth's painful response when he had become aroused. Adam was moaning deeply. She got on top of Adam and lowered her wet pussy over his hard cock.

Adam murmured, "Oh baby, I love you."

After all the stimulation Adam had been subjected to that caused pain, it was delightful to have the sensation draw his body toward soaring into the heights.

The energy quickly built between them. Michelle's pussy began to pulsate at the beginning of her organs, which triggered Adam's cock to follow its lead. Their cries of passion rose as the power of their climax surged through their bodies.

Michelle stayed in her cowgirl position until Adam's cock softened and fell out. She lay beside him, with her right thigh and arm protectively draped across his body.

Soon they were asleep.

Alice turned off the video monitor, which had displayed the feeds from the hidden cameras in Michelle's bedroom. She had enjoyed sitting in Howard's lap as they watched the outcome of Alice's plan to push Adam and Michelle into a committed relationship.

Howard remarked, "it's amazing how well your plan worked. I don't think anything will ever break them up."

"I'm pleased with the outcome, but there was a chance my plan would have the opposite effect. I'm glad they both agreed that you, then me are their bosses. I now believe I can trust Adam to treat Michelle with the same love you have been treating me. "

Howard pushed Alice's legs apart and slipped his hand under her panties onto her pussy. "I can tell that you're very pleased with yourself. You should be. Two people we care about have come together in a committed love thanks to you."

He slipped one finger into her vagina, searching for her G-spot. Alice threw her arms around him and said, "I love you, Howard."

"Alice, you are my world. And to prove it, I've decided to extend the game of chance consequences as you requested from 24 hours to midnight on Halloween Instead."

Howard increased the speed of his finger on her G-spot.

"Oh, Howard, that feels so good. I think the longer period will make the risk even more exciting. But I promise not to be as mean to you as I was to Adam if I win."

"Damnit, Alice, I told you not to do that. I need the risk of you going fully Dominatrix on me to make any of the kinky lifestyle fun for me. I don't have to lose, but I need to know that I will suffer if I do."

"Howard, I'm sorry. I now realize how important that is to you. I promise to mistreat you if I win. Only because I love you."

"Thank you"

Howard moved his finger rapidly over Alice's G-spot, and Alice's body arched as an orgasm swept over her.

When her climax receded, Howard slapped her pussy hard three times with the palm of his hand.

Alice cried out, "Oh my! That's got me all tingling."

Howard then rubbed his hand on her pussy, giving it a soft massage,

She said, "That was a nice gift at the end of the day. Please stay with Jessica tonight. She needs more time with her Master. We'll talk tomorrow." She got off his lap.

"Good night. Alice." He kissed her and left for his room.

Alice went to her room. After a quick shower, she went to sleep.

Howard entered his room. Jessica looked up at him from his bed.

"Hi, Master."

"How are you doing?"

"It was an awesome day. I finally got into subspace, thanks to you. Could you take me there again before Mom starts my Dominatrix training?"

"According to your Mom, getting back there should take less pain. I don't know as I have never experienced it."

"it's worth going through the pain to get there. It will not turn me into a submissive, as I am looking forward to helping Mom train a submissive male. Still, it is something I'd like to experience occasionally with you as my Master."

"Okay, Jessica, let me see what I have in the room."

Howard looked into the drawers of the bed stands and said, "I've got some great stuff here; nipple clamps, a couple of paddles, four pairs of handcuffs, and a selection of butt plugs and dildos. Some of these vibrate. This dildo gives a mild electric shock. Oh, here's the perfect tool to use."

He pulled out a red rod with a black handle, "This is perfect. It is called the stinger. It's an electro-play wand. It produces a light shock with a noise and a spark."

Howard thought for a few moments, "Get out of bed so I can get you ready."

Jessica got out and stood before him naked. He routed the nipple clip chain behind her neck and fastened the ends to her nipples.

"Now bend over that chair and put your hands on its seat."

Once Jessica was in position, he handcuffed her wrists to the front legs of the chair and her ankles to the chair's back legs. He then squirted some lube into her ass and inserted the medium size butt plug. It was a tight fit, but he got it in.

He kicked off his shoes, picked up a paddle, and said, "Count each hit, and then ask for another." The paddle came down on Jessica's ass.

"One, please, sir, can I have another?"

Wham.

"Two, please, sir, can I have another."

Wham.

Howard continued for a total of twenty paddles. Jessica responded each time correctly. He enjoyed how her butt became progressively red. He then pulled hard on the nipple clamp chain and then let go.

"Ouch!" After a long pause, Jessica said, "One, thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Howard enjoyed jerking her chain and getting her response nine more times.

He then brought his hand down to her pussy. "Your pussy tells me that you are enjoying this. I think you are ready."

He unzipped his pants and pushed them and his briefs down. He lined up his cock with her pussy and slowly inserted it. He picked up the electro rod in one hand and put his other on the nipple chain. He either shocked her or pulled on the nipple chain with each thrust.

Jessica let out a constant stream of "Ouch! Shit! Arrrg! Oooow, that hurt!"

But as Howard increased the power and frequency of his thrusts and shocks and pulls, her protests of pain slowly reduced until it was just a long moan of pleasure. Her body rocked into a powerful climax which triggered Howard to shoot his load into her pussy. He stopped the shocking and the pulling. He ran his cock in and out of her as their mutual climax climbed higher.

Their bodies collapsed in exhaustion. Howard removed the clips, plugs, and cuffs and helped her to his bed.

Jessica kissed him and said, "Thanks for getting me into subspace."

"Was it easier to get into subspace the second time?"

"Yes, it was, and it was deeper. I now have a new goal as a Dominatrix. I want every submissive I use to learn how to go into subspace. It would be the best gift a Domme could give. Thank you for giving me this gift."

"It was my pleasure."

They cuddled their naked bodies in a tight embrace as they fell asleep.

The morning sun was just starting to peek through his window as Howard felt a hand softly playing with his nipple. He became fully awake with the enjoyment that Jessica's body was firmly pressed against his.

He opened his eyes, and Jessica looked back at him and said, "Good morning, sleepy head."

"Good morning Jessica. How are you doing this fine morning?"

"I'm still enjoying the afterglow from yesterday. But I think I will put off getting back into subspace for a later day. Right now, I'm hungry."

"I'll meet you in the kitchen after you get dressed." He kissed her, and she left the room.

About 15 minutes later, he arrived in the kitchen to find Alice preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?"

She kissed Howard and replied, "Yes, I did. Did you have fun with Jessica?"

"She wanted back into subspace, so I helped her back through that door, which was glorious. However, this morning she decided not to seek subspace for a few days. She's excited about helping you train a male sub next week."

Jessica walked in and said, "Mom, you're going to always share Howard with me. He is a great lover."

Alice smiled and said, "You know I will. Help me prepare these hash browns."

At 9 am, Adam and Michelle came into the kitchen, and they all enjoyed a huge breakfast.

At the end of breakfast, Howard said, "I want to go over the rules for the game today. Adam, you aren't playing, but you're welcome to stay. I know you'll be busy with the tasks that Alice assigned you."

Jessica asked, "What will the game be?"

"I've decided that it will be high card draw strip poker.

For each round, the person who draws the lowest card loses a piece of clothing. We all must have the same number of items. I will give everyone time to fix that if you don't. Shoes are one item for removal, and so are stockings or socks. Everyone will remove their clothes in the same order; Shoes, socks or stockings, shirt or blouse, skirt or pants, bra or T-shirt, and finally, briefs or panties. Does that make sense to everyone?"

When everyone stated they understood, Howard continued, "The last person wearing any clothes is the winner and can decide who will be the Dom until midnight tomorrow."

Jessica asked, "What are the hard limits for the Dom?"

Michelle said, "I'd want any play with crap to be off limits."