A COVID Journey Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica replied, "Agreed. What about golden showers? I'm okay as long as I'd get to take a shower soon after."

Jessica asked, "Howard, Mom, your opinion?"

Alice replies, "I agree, not playing with crap. Golden showers are okay. Even drinking piss if a shower follows not too much later, Howard?"

"I'm not excited about the golden shower, but I will go with the rest of you. What else is off limits?"

Alice replied, "No permanent marks, but bruises that last a few days are okay."

Howard added, "If blood is drawn, the action stops, and first aid is applied."

All agreed.

Adam volunteered, "I know I'm not playing, but there should be a time limit on using the Kali Teeth Cock Cage. No more than 30 minutes."

Howard responded, "Absolutely, that thing is nasty."

Alice asked, "What about other CBT toys?"

Howard replied, "Just avoid long times with their use. Some pain is expected, but I'm sure to win, so it's not an issue."

Michelle offered, "Wax play and waxing are fine with me."

Howard replied, "Okay."

Alice smiled. She had already decided what would happen to Howard's body hair if she won."

Jessica asked, "What about whips and paddles."

Alice replied, "The no blood rule applies."

Howard asked, "Suspension?"

Jessica replied, "As long as it doesn't damage joints or ligaments."

All agreed.

Adam said, "I'm going to excuse myself. I have a lot to do. Howard, I'm going to take those two sybians off the wall in the movie room to make the van seats Alice wants. I will order two replacement sybians, which should be here Tuesday. I will be in the garage workshop if you need me."

He kissed Michelle and then departed.

Michelle asked, "What if something we object to comes up that we didn't discuss beforehand?"

Howard replied, "The safe word will be red or three grunts if you can't talk. Action will stop, and what is happening will be discussed as equals."

Michelle said, "That sounds reasonable to me."

Jessica then proposed that unless someone had a hard limit that they needed to discuss right now, the safe word be used for limits they had not addressed. All agreed.

Howard instructed everyone, "You all have 90 minutes to shower, relax, get ready and make sure you have on the following six items;

Item one: shoes or heels or sandals,

Item two: socks or stockings,

Item three: a shirt or a blouse,

Item four: skirt or pants,

item five: a bra or Under shirt and

item six: briefs or pantries.

See you all in 90 minutes in the library. That will be 11 am."

===========================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Part 23 will be about a game of chance that will determine who is the dom for the next 36 hours.