A COVID Journey Pt. 25

Story Info
Jessica and Steve part one.
13k words
4.83
3k
1

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
267 Followers

A COVID Journey is the ongoing story of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID led one woman to become a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate and how this relationship expanded to include her stepdaughters and others.

I am writing a love story about multiple couples that involves male domination, female domination, female submission, male submission, exhibitionist, erotic, lesbian, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story. If you are looking for a story with a lot of detail about sexual acts, this is not the story you're looking for.

This story is an extension of "Alice's Sub School," which has three parts with more coming. I decided to tell the story of Jessica and Steve meeting in two chapters in this series. This chapter is the back story and build-up to their meeting, plus some play between others living in these BDSM relationships. There is some reused material from Alice's Sub School Pt 01: The Beginning, Alice's Sub School Pt 02: Steve 0, and Alice's Sub School Pt 03: The Gang. It has a slow fuse as the strong BDSM action doesn't start until the second half.

I would appreciate any comments and suggestions.

If you want to learn how Alice, Howard, Jessica, and all the rest reached this point, please read the series from the beginning. Steve's story is in the Alice's Sub School series, but I've included enough here so you don't have to read that series to follow this chapter.

All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who has become a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice is usually submissive, and Howard is typically dominant. Howard found Alice through an ad he placed looking for a submissive BDSM playmate. However, Alice has become more to Howard than what he had sought.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21) are Alice's stepdaughters. Both have been having kinky adventures with their stepmom, Alice. Michelle is always submissive, and Jessica is mostly dominant.

Adam (21 years old) works part-time for Howard, setting up and participating in his kinky games. He has become Michelle's Dom.

Steve - Age 24 - A shy, straight submissive. Works at the local navy base with Andrew as an engineer.

======

STEVE PREPARES

Steve woke up earlier than usual. He was just too wound up. He looked at the clock. It was 5 am. He usually woke up no earlier than 6:30 a.m.

"Damn," He thought, "I don't get picked up until 10 am.

There was no way he could go back to sleep. This was the big day. His sexual fantasy was about to become real. Women would fully control him for a week. A dominatrix and her daughter were going to use him for their pleasure. He would suffer for their pleasure.

He currently subscribed to numerous FemDom porn sites. He enjoyed fantasizing that he was the man being whipped, face sat, shocked, or made to suffer and that the Dominatrix was Jessica, his tutoring student from his college. The feeling of being controlled by a woman was incredibly satisfying. It made him feel alive.

Only once in his real life had he experienced that level of bliss. That was when Jessica had manipulated him into posing nude as Michelangelo's David statue and then took pictures.

The pictures had never been posted anywhere on the internet. Being a skilled computer scientist, he used face image searches to look for his face, but his nude pictures had never been discovered by the bots he had looking for them. He did not know that the reason for that was simple. Jessica had never posted them anywhere.

For the umpteen time since college graduation, he wondered what had happened to Jessica. She would be in her senior year in the computer science department. He did not doubt that she would be one of the top students in her class and was also sure that she had forgotten about him.

He had no idea what the next days would hold for him, but he didn't care. His sole purpose would be to do as the Dominatrix and her daughter told him.

He had done all the Mistress Alice had directed. He had eaten a high-fiber diet. He had practiced using the enema kit he had gotten. He had a very large buttplug in. He had not touched himself. His suitcase was packed with the clothes Mistress Alice had told him to bring.

He looked at the clock again. Now, only four and a half hours before he got picked up.

He got up, ate his high-fiber breakfast, gave himself an enema, and got ready for his pickup.

JESSICA PREPARES

Jessica lay in bed after her alarm went off. She was excited about the coming day. She was going to be dominating a completely submissive man today. She had only done that once before in her life, and that had been almost an accident of chance. She had gotten Steve, her tutor, to strip, let her move his body into a pose of the famous David statue, stroke his cock, and let her take pictures. She now knew she could have gone further in her domination of Steve. He would never have said no to the many FemDom kinky activities she now desired to unleash on a submissive, masochist male.

She had fantasized many times about dominating Steve, but today, she would have an actual submissive male to use.

THREE YEARS EARLIER.

STEVE MEETS JESSICA (Consolidated from Alice's Sub School Pt 02: Steve 01 with additional details.)

Steve had always been shy around women. He wasn't a virgin, as one girl in High School had made sure of that when she seduced him during a take-home final to share his answers. After the class was finished, she showed no further interest.

He was told he was good-looking, but his shyness put women off.

He had realized over the last few years that he was a submissive. He liked to watch soft dominatrix porn and CFNM videos.

He was now a senior in Computer Science at the state university halfway between LA and San Francisco. He had top grades and had just been asked by one of the department's female professors to be a tutor to first-year students. It was only six hours a week and paid $25 an hour. He didn't need the money, as his folks paid for all his college expenses. But a female had asked him, and he had difficulty saying no to any woman. He did appreciate that he could set his hours each week.

For the fall quarter, He posted that he was available Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m. The first day of tutoring was frustrating. He helped three first-year students. However, It bugged him that if the guys had just opened their books, they wouldn't have needed help.

Jessica had just started in the computer science program. She was grateful that she was actually at college. When her dad died during her senior year of high school, her family lost its income, and she was sure her college dreams had vanished. Her sister, Michelle, was already at the school she wanted to attend, and the tuition and living expenses were enormous. Her Mom had gotten a job as a receptionist, and Michelle had found a retail job and had gotten her a job for when she started at the college at the same place. Her Mom had said that she had enough savings and, combined with the great scholarships that both Michelle and Jessica got, could cover the remainder of Michelle's college expenses and the first two years of Jessica's. Michelle was a Junior now and was an invaluable help to her little sister settling into college. She appreciated that Michelle had committed to devoting her income after college to pay for Jessica to attend the next two years after that.

Due to the tight family finances, Jessica had decided that college was about getting ready for a good-paying job and not a time to party. She had done a lot of partying in High School. She had no problem getting guys to date her and having them do as she asked.

She had loaded up with many core classes. She quickly realized she had bitten off more than she could chew in signing up for Calculus, Machine Languages, Statistics, Physics, Biology, English, and History. She noticed there was free tutoring for students in her department for up to three hours a week and decided to take advantage of that.

On Steve's second day of tutoring, he noticed this gorgeous first-year woman come in. She had on a sundress, and her nipples showed through the fabric. She sat down at his tutor's table and, despite his skyness, announced, "I'm Steve. What can I do for you?"

Jessica broke out in a broad smile and replied, "Good afternoon, Steve. My name is Jessica. There are many things I'd want you to do for me, but today, let's focus on Computer Science." She held out her hand, and they shook as they both laughed.

Steve was glad that the table hid his lower body as his cock was immediately hard.

Steve asked, "What else are you taking?"

Jessica replied, "Calculus, Machine Language, Statistics, Physics, Biology, English, and History."

Steve commented, "That is a pretty heavy load, but I passed them all with flying colors. I can help you with any of them."

Jessica explained the question she had about machine language addressing. Steve said that it was a topic that didn't come up until the second quarter of the class, but it showed a lot of insight for her to ask. His explanation made it all snap into focus in her mind. Her follow-up questions demonstrated she fully understood his explanation.

Steve said, "It will be a hard quarter, but I think you're super smart, and with just a little help from a good tutor, you'll ace every class."

Jessica exclaimed, "You're very good at tutoring. Is there anything else that you are good at?"

Steve blushed and replied, "I am a good skier and mountain biker. I am pretty good at many board games but suck at social interactions."

Jessica laughed, "You seem to be doing pretty good with me. Why is that?"

"That's because you are asking questions. I would sit here and blubber nonsense if it were up to me."

Jessica felt that urge to control that she enjoyed so much. Steve was handsome. He was her type. But then she told herself. I'm here to learn, not party. The fun can come later because my family is headed toward the poor house as her Mom's job wasn't enough to support Michelle and her in college, and their savings were rapidly depleting.

However, she did want to get to know Steve better, so she said, "Okay, I think I understand a little of what makes you tick. And I do like your honesty. So what are the best movies you've seen this past year?"

Steve was immediately nervous and replied, speaking at a breakneck pace, "I'm into science fiction; I loved Ex Machina; the Martian was excellent, mostly because it stayed true to the book. Marvel did a great job with Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man. I didn't think Captain America: Civil War was as good as any of the earlier Marvel movies. I was disappointed in Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens was just a remake of the original third movie. I did like Deadpool. I just saw Suicide Squad and thought it was an enjoyable romp. And The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 was an excellent conclusion of the story. Sully was good, but it was clear that they made up a lot of stuff to create conflict. I hate to admit it, but I loved Zootopia. The Big Short helped me understand the market crash in 2008. I'm looking forward to Arrival with Amy Adams, which comes out in November, and Rogue One: A Star Wars, which comes out in December."

Jessica raised her hands and said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're speaking so fast that I am not getting a chance to comment. Fortunately, I think we have the same interests in movies. I would add Eddie the Eagle to your list."

For the rest of their tutoring time, besides Steve explaining some of the tricks of calculus, they discussed the movies, favorite songs, and even some politics. She would put her hand up when he started talking too fast and smile at him. Steve enjoyed how she controlled the conversation.

Jessica enjoyed how Steve would take a peek down the front of her dress when she bent forward. "God, he would be the perfect boyfriend. He's hot, and controlling him completely wouldn't take much." Then her current financial situation would return to her, and she would remind herself, "No, I need to focus on classes and my retail job. I don't have time for a boyfriend."

When tutoring time was complete, and Steve had to give up his desk to another tutor, Jessica said, "Thank you for giving me everything I wanted today."

She came to the next five of Steve's tutoring sessions. He thought the experience was wonderful. A beautiful woman was telling him how to help her. His shyness with women would have never allowed him to start a conversation with her.

Steve enjoyed how Jessica controlled their meetings and the conversation by telling him what she wanted of him that day. Jessica got a rush each time Steve did as he was told. She liked that he was brilliant and well-read. They covered all her subjects, and she said she was pleased with how well Steve helped her in each. His insights quickly opened her eyes to understand the complexity of the subjects she was taking.

Jessica wanted more than three hours of tutoring a week, but Steve explained that he would have loved to spend all his tutoring hours with her. However, he was not allowed to spend more than an hour with the same student on any day and was limited to spending no more than half his tutoring hours with the same student each week. The department secretary tracked who got tutoring, so there was no way around that rule.

Jessica didn't show up at the start of Steve's next tutoring session, so he started helping another student. When she came in during his last hour of tutoring, he could see the look of disappointment on her face when she saw he was helping another person. She went to another tutor.

Steve finished with that student with about 15 minutes left in his office hours. He pulled out a textbook and started reading.

When about 5 minutes were left in his tutoring window, she finished up with the other tutor and came over and sat at his table. He looked up and saw an unhappy expression on her face.

"Steve, in the future, you need to figure out how I can own you for tutoring. The other tutor was terrible."

Steve replied, "I am sorry, Jessica. You are my priority, but the department says I must take whoever comes first. Today, you weren't here when I started, so I had to help the first person who asked for help."

Jessica angrily replied, "I had to work a longer shift that overlapped your first hour, so I could not come. Since my Dad died, I don't have anyone to pay all my college costs, as you do. My sister and I both are working retail jobs twenty hours a week because Mom's job doesn't bring in enough to cover our college fees." Tears were in her eyes.

Steve gathered his courage and said, "Miss Jessica, may I ask you to share your available times for the coming week with me to see when I could be available in your schedule? Then you pick my days and times so they work with your schedule."

Jessica suddenly had a surprised look on her face. She exclaimed, "You are serious about making me your priority. I thought that was just a line. That is so sweet. Yes, you may ask, and the answer is yes, I'll send you my available times."

Then Jessica looked at Steve with sultry eyes and continued, "I am going to enjoy owning your tutoring hours and telling you when you can serve me."

Steve's cock was standing at attention when she finished those words. He spent a few minutes after she left, letting his excited cock calm down.

That week, they started the process where she would send him the words, "Here are the windows of time when you will be allowed to serve my tutoring needs."

Steve would then tell her which hours he would "serve" her. Steve got the impression that she got a real kick of him saying serve instead of being available.

Eventually, after tutoring sessions with her, Steve would return to his apartment and masturbate, thinking of her while watching dominatrix and CFNM porn. His fantasy was to be completely naked while she was fully clothed as he tutored her.

One day late in the fall quarter, Steve saw Jessica sitting on a bench, and it was apparent she had been crying.

Steve sat beside her and asked, "Hey Jessica, what's wrong?"

Jessica looked up and grabbed Steve's hand, "My dad died in a car accident exactly one year ago today."

She leaned in for an embrace and continued crying on his shoulder. She cried about how hard it was for her family. To enable her and her sister to attend college, her Mom worked a full-time job, and her sister and she worked part-time at a retail shop downtown near the mission. All she had time for was classes, studies, and work.

Jessica talked for a few hours about how she had looked forward to having fun at college and even dating. Unfortunately, a cruel twist of fate killed her dad. It was all her Mom, her sister Michelle, and she could do to make ends meet. The truth was they were falling behind faster than expected. Her Mom told her that she would spend the winter decluttering the house and then put it on the market in the spring and get a smaller place. The payments were just too much.

When she finished, she kissed his cheek and said, "You're my best friend here in college. Thank you for letting me get this off my chest." She leaned against him. As usual, he could see down her shirt.

Steve thought, "She sure does have a magnificent chest."

Jessica smiled, knowing Steve was checking out her breasts. "I wish I had time to draw him deeper into my web. I really like him."

They became good friends as the year progressed.

During their sessions, they realized they had gone to the same high school. From that point on, they shared stories about their favorite and disliked teachers.

It was evident to Jessica that Steve had developed a big crush on her, but she still had her rule of no social life at college. She was disappointed that Steve never suggested they get together for something other than tutoring. She did not realize that just the thought of asking her made his stomach do flips.

They met for tutoring for the entire school year. Usually, two days a week.

At least twice a month, she'd tell Steve she needed him for extended tutoring time on the weekend. He never turned her down. He wasn't being paid for weekends, but he didn't care. To him, getting more time with this Goddess was a privilege. Steve loved it when Jessica told him what to bring for their lunch for the weekend sessions. He loved serving her.

During those long weekend tutoring sessions, they talked about everything. Jessica realized that she had never gotten along with anyone else so well. She regularly wanted to break her rule about no social life at college as she felt Steve was unique, but her family's tight financial circumstances kept her on her straight and narrow path.

She made a point of wearing looser and looser shirts with no bra so that Steve could sneak a better view. She knew that Steve would die of embarrassment if he knew that not only did she know he was checking out her tits but that she was making his view more accessible. She loved this little level of control of him.

One weekend during the spring quarter, she thought it would be fun to give Steve a visible treat that would be a real tease to him. She had a friend whose house had a pool who would be away for the weekend. She arranged for a tutor session there. She told him to bring his swim trunks in his bag, and they would change there.

After several hours of tutoring, she announced it was time to enjoy the pool.

She pulled her bikini out of her bag, kicked off her sandals, and pulled her dress over her head. To Steve's surprise, she was completely naked. All he could do was stare.

Howardw41
Howardw41
267 Followers